• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on May 04, 2019, 01:57:22 AM
A caller just suggested Noory have a medium do a seance live on the air and contact Art Bell.
He wondered if Art was back together with his old cats that died...

I would have tuned in sooner if I had realized there was open lines.

Lilith

I love these callers that just call in to blow smoke up Snoorys chimney.

Lilith

This callers third ear was opening up in Sedona.  Yes, his third EAR.   LOL

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2019, 02:01:24 AM
I would have tuned in sooner if I had realized there was open lines.
Huh, what?  Oh, you mean "opeen lines."

Does Jorch still close the Friday shows with awful UFO Phil or does he just play crap, like the old umbrella swinging lady with the laughing guy and Edgar Alan Poe recitals, so he and Tommee can skip out early?

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on May 03, 2019, 04:44:49 PM
This actually is very telling.  It tells me he puts Art Bell in the same boat as Glen Beck. And, while I don't know much about Glen Beck, I know people in this forum have said the Glen Beck show has made it possible financially for Premiere to keep running Coast to Coast.  So he equates the two in high standing.  That's probably a good thing, for him to equate Art with someone else who he thinks highly of.
I believe you mean Rush Limbaugh, not Glenn Beck.  Rush is by far the heavy hitter for Premiere that makes filler crap like C2C possible.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2019, 07:52:16 AM
Huh, what?  Oh, you mean "opeen lines."

Does Jorch still close the Friday shows with awful UFO Phil or does he just play crap, like the old umbrella swinging lady with the laughing guy and Edgar Alan Poe recitals, so he and Tommee can skip out early?

I got to hear UFO Phil  :)

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2019, 08:20:36 AM
I got to hear UFO Phil  :)
LOL.  My sympathies, Brig.  :D  What a choice.  Some bald-headed freak shrieking about Jorch Noorie or Jorch slaughtering Poe.   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2019, 08:39:24 AM
LOL.  My sympathies, Brig.  :D  What a choice.  Some bald-headed freak shrieking about Jorch Noorie or Jorch slaughtering Poe.   ;D

Everything considered, I never thought I'd be tuning into Snoory again - EVER.  I seem to have come full circle...

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2019, 07:52:16 AM
Yep last night Noory as usual played a tape of part of an old interview with a guest about angels for the last half hour, followed by the awful UFO Phil song...

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2019, 07:58:55 AM
I believe you mean Rush Limbaugh, not Glenn Beck.  Rush is by far the heavy hitter for Premiere that makes filler crap like C2C possible.
You're right oops.  Then I wonder why he tongue slipped on Beck for Bell, though?

Jojo

I like UFO Phil.  For me, it doesn't get old at the rate they include it.

Slept through another fine show  :D.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 03, 2019, 12:49:24 PM
Craig must be one of those whiny ass callers looking for a handout.
Well if Craig were blind Norry would've sent him some of the guest's books. Unread, pristine condition. And he could, being unable to read them, at least resell them. By the way: what ever happened to that "Foundation" Norry was going to set-up to help listeners "in need?" Strange. Not much talk about that now....but years ago lots of talk and claims when the poor, shut-ins, elderly without family, etc would call in. Certainly that hasn't been abandoned for some multi-level marketing supplement scheme using lists and numbers from those callers or a mist-tunnel moment in corporate- "we can leverage this- go health!!? Or was it just abandoned?

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 04, 2019, 10:04:51 PM
Well if Craig were blind Norry would've sent him some of the guest's books. Unread, pristine condition. And he could, being unable to read them, at least resell them. By the way: what ever happened to that "Foundation" Norry was going to set-up to help listeners "in need?" Strange. Not much talk about that now....but years ago lots of talk and claims when the poor, shut-ins, elderly without family, etc would call in. Certainly that hasn't been abandoned for some multi-level marketing supplement scheme using lists and numbers from those callers or a mist-tunnel moment in corporate- "we can leverage this- go health!!? Or was it just abandoned?
Venus in Taurus moves very slowly...

albrecht

Quote from: 14 on May 04, 2019, 10:38:47 PM
Venus in Taurus moves very slowly...
Idk what that means. Tend to ignore those types of guests or commentary. Maybe to my detriment, like that latest bull fighter leaper, trying to make the deal more PC. Not that I'm supporting any of that type of blood sport, but.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 04, 2019, 10:54:41 PM
Idk what that means. Tend to ignore those types of guests or commentary. Maybe to my detriment, like that latest bull fighter leaper, trying to make the deal more PC. Not that I'm supporting any of that type of blood sport, but.
When he came into the world, the planet of love was passing through the constellation of Taurus, a plodding, stubborn, earthy sign.  So, his demonstrations are slow. 

Dateline

Tomorrow is sinco de mayo, and guess what today, is quatro de mayo, aka how bald is Norry day.  Come clean Norry, the angels are watching. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on May 05, 2019, 09:11:12 AM
Tomorrow is sinco de mayo, and guess what today, is quatro de mayo, aka how bald is Norry day.  Come clean Norry, the angels are watching.
Not only is today Cinco de Mayonnaise day, it's also Super Suck Sunday!  One more night of Jorch doing what he does best, polluting the airwaves.  Tonight looks particularly enthralling, especially the additional guest, TBA, although Stefan looks to be a close competitor in the suckage department.

"Award-winning entrepreneur, author of multiple books and educator, Stefan Aarnio became an avid student of negotiation at a young age testing and learning the principles in the real world. As CEO of two multi-million dollar companies, he travels the world educating business people and entrepreneurs, while at the same time taking time for spiritual vision quests and fasting to stay on track with humanity and the universe. He'll join George Noory in the latter half of the show. Additional guest, TBA."

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 05, 2019, 09:23:16 AM
Not only is today Cinco de Mayonnaise day, it's also Super Suck Sunday!  One more night of Jorch doing what he does best, polluting the airwaves.  Tonight looks particularly enthralling, especially the additional guest, TBA, although Stefan looks to be a close competitor in the suckage department.

"Award-winning entrepreneur, author of multiple books and educator, Stefan Aarnio became an avid student of negotiation at a young age testing and learning the principles in the real world. As CEO of two multi-million dollar companies, he travels the world educating business people and entrepreneurs, while at the same time taking time for spiritual vision quests and fasting to stay on track with humanity and the universe. He'll join George Noory in the latter half of the show. Additional guest, TBA."

I'll try to listen...

*sigh

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2019, 09:38:42 AM
I'll try to listen...

*sigh
Ha!  I think I'd rather run a marathon.  In my bare feet.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on May 05, 2019, 11:50:03 AM
Ha!  I think I'd rather run a marathon.  In my bare feet.

Be sure and go to Boston and run in that one.  You might run into Mel Gibson.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on May 05, 2019, 11:52:13 AM
Be sure and go to Boston and run in that one.  You might run into Mel Gibson.
Ah, yes.  Boston.  Sanctuary from Jorch. ;D. Mel must be shooting one hell of a long movie there to avoid Jorch for this long.  Maybe Tommee needs to schedule an "invasion" and Jorch can serenade him.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 05, 2019, 12:21:49 PM
Ah, yes.  Boston.  Sanctuary from Jorch. ;D . Mel must be shooting one hell of a long movie there to avoid Jorch for this long.  Maybe Tommee needs to schedule an "invasion" and Jorch can serenade him.

Norry only likes to "invade" places with shut-ins, weirdos, and old ladies.  Him ordering "tap-water for my friends" while he swills wine will not go over well in South Boston.

Jojo

Guest = Primate

Suggests being moral is weak.  Wow, tell that to a cop or judge.

Says women don't work overtime because of their dependents.  Nurses?  15 hours.  Hellooooo?

Advocating immorality is just low.  Males benefit from morality, and civility, especially baby boys, fathers, sons, brothers, uncles, nephews, grandpas, or anyone who values family.  Uncivil societies and immorality hurt sons.

expat

Rod Pyle was very good, level-headed, accurate. Soooooo unlike Mike Bara who C2C seems to think is a "space expert."

Dateline

HMMMM.  This "friend" of Coast that was tweeted last evening to assist that "friend's" Go  Fund me page is the same person who was
literally sitting in Norry's lap Friday evening.

Uncle Duke

I thought George did a respectable job interviewing last night's first guest about the Apollo program.  There are a handful of topics in which George has a genuine interest and is able to conduct a good interview.  Besides the space program, he does good shows on the exorcism of the boy in the St Louis hospital and some radio/TV topics.  Not only does he have knowledge about those topics, but he actually seems to listen to guests when discussing them.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 06, 2019, 11:07:27 AM
HMMMM.  This "friend" of Coast that was tweeted last evening to assist that "friend's" Go  Fund me page is the same person who was
literally sitting in Norry's lap Friday evening.
If he paid better for his lap dances...

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 06, 2019, 12:25:52 PM
I thought George did a respectable job interviewing last night's first guest about the Apollo program.  There are a handful of topics in which George has a genuine interest and is able to conduct a good interview.  Besides the space program, he does good shows on the exorcism of the boy in the St Louis hospital and some radio/TV topics.  Not only does he have knowledge about those topics, but he actually seems to listen to guests when discussing them.
First guest was great.