George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2019, 08:16:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FepWTuaq3Bc

Say what you will,  George talks about things that are "just a little off kilter, that people really enjoy", and he is even called Art Bells Legacy in this YouTube.   :P

"Legacy of Late Night Radio" is even the title of this segment.  :o

But he still manages to call Art ‘Art Beck’.

NoMoreNoory

My new favourite person might well be Katrina Rasbold who was added to Joorch’s collection of witches last night. She styles herself a ‘bruja’, and her new book is Crossroads Of Conjure: The Roots And Practices Of Granny Magic, Hoodoo, Brujeria And Curanderismo. We know how much Joorch loves him a sub-title (it saves him having to actually read the book), and he had a go, though he shied away from the final word. He did attempt both the B words, though. It came out something like ‘brew-jar’.
‘How am I doing?’ asks Joorch, eagerly.
Ms Rasbold replied, ‘You butchered it, sir.’

Later, coming back from a break, this exchange:

GN: Have you ever been in a situation that you couldn’t get out of, and you wanted to?
KR: This interview.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

‘Just kidding’, she added quickly. George responded with awkward laughter and ‘Thanks. Click’.

Dateline

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 03, 2019, 08:45:22 AM
My new favourite person might well be Katrina Rasbold who was added to Joorch’s collection of witches last night. She styles herself a ‘bruja’, and her new book is Crossroads Of Conjure: The Roots And Practices Of Granny Magic, Hoodoo, Brujeria And Curanderismo. We know how much Joorch loves him a sub-title (it saves him having to actually read the book), and he had a go, though he shied away from the final word. He did attempt both the B words, though. It came out something like ‘brew-jar’.

GN: Have you ever been in a situation that you couldn’t get out of, and you wanted to?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

‘Just kidding’, she added quickly. George responded with awkward laughter and ‘Thanks. Click’.
Really???????  Did he cut the interview short?

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2019, 08:00:21 AM
Apparently, these two, at least long enough for a photo. ;)

The role of "crisis actor" pays well.

Lilith

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 03, 2019, 09:20:45 AM
‘It’s almost gonna be like Waterworld on land.’ 🤔

"Water is the soup of the Earth" - George Snoory

Dateline

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 03, 2019, 08:28:21 AM
But he still manages to call Art ‘Art Beck’.

How about Jorge Horry?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 03, 2019, 12:13:38 PM
[attachment=1,msg1324229]

Craig must be one of those whiny ass callers looking for a handout. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Dateline on May 03, 2019, 06:31:51 AM
Who would want someone who does not pay their bills, lies, and drinks maybe functions, but always has a drink at side, and it is not water?

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Dateline on May 03, 2019, 10:14:27 AM
Really???????  Did he cut the interview short?

No. He said ‘Click’. It was the top of the guest’s final half hour, though. Who knows if she’d been second guest and it had been early on. Might have been an early alarm call for Lionel Fanthorpe.

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 03, 2019, 12:13:38 PM
[attachment=1,msg1324229]
LOL.  I guess I shouldn't be holding out for a great deal on a special Doc Wallet dozen eggs a day mail order delivery program.

ItsOver

…GN: Have you ever been in a situation that you couldn’t get out of, and you wanted to?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ha!  Beautiful.

Dateline

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 03, 2019, 02:07:25 PM
No. He said ‘Click’. It was the top of the guest’s final half hour, though. Who knows if she’d been second guest and it had been early on. Might have been an early alarm call for Lionel Fanthorpe.
That is an example of his passive aggressive behavior.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dateline on May 03, 2019, 03:15:01 PM
Jackstar, is that you?

I'm presently six weeks dry. I recently took a month off from the sacred herb--now I'm a two-toke date. No complaints. If you can find a meme for that, I'll allow it.

ItsOver

"One toke over the line sweet Jesus
One toke over the line
Sittin' downtown in a railway station
One toke over the line..."

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 03, 2019, 06:31:51 AM
I heard he came up from the back and in another incident he cornered her.  Regardless, she was the victim, and no one did anything about it. 

Who would want someone who does not pay their bills, lies, and drinks maybe functions, but always has a drink at side, and it is not water?
And bridal bills, no less.  Can you imagine?  Maybe the post wasn't true, but you'd think a man with any honor would pay the bridal company off or settle with them, even at a loss, just for the sake of appearances.  Maybe it regarded a venture, maybe the products were costumes, maybe it had to do with a charity, maybe it was material for a distant relative, maybe the items were shoddy, maybe it was an ex-wife's bill for her niece, or whatever.  But in the name of marriage, the bill should be settled.

Just like GN needs to renounce his call for "sexy demons".  George, please.  The next time demons come up, why not admit that demons can take on a sexy appearance, but that you were wrong to say, "Send some".  That you have reconsidered, that demons are nothing to mess with, however sexy they may appear.  In the time since you asked for sexy demons, how has your love life been?  One man's sexy is another woman's demon.  Do you read this forum?  Renounce your demons.  None of my business, but taking a moment to rescind your cattle call could potentially save a lot of couples counseling bills.

For someone who doesn't like Oijua boards, he seemed to have no problem calling on demons.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 03, 2019, 11:45:27 AM
How about Jorge Horry?
This actually is very telling.  It tells me he puts Art Bell in the same boat as Glen Beck. And, while I don't know much about Glen Beck, I know people in this forum have said the Glen Beck show has made it possible financially for Premiere to keep running Coast to Coast.  So he equates the two in high standing.  That's probably a good thing, for him to equate Art with someone else who he thinks highly of.

Jojo

😂😂😂😂😂😂

She did a very good job.  She was prepared, and had a lot of good traits.

Lilith

Rarely, do I turn off the old GabCasts, to check our Snoory...

Yet here I am.

Morgus

A caller just suggested Noory have a medium do a seance live on the air and contact Art Bell.
He wondered if Art was back together with his old cats that died...