• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Eating raw garlic, Joorch reports, can help prevent "Al Heimer's".

Lilith

George Noory is The Man Without A Spine. Alex Jones is a crank who tells wild lies who told a family court that he's just a 'performance artist'. He's in huge legal trouble over his disgusting conspiracy theory that Sandy Hook was a false flag event that the parents and children were in on. He is gutless and shameless, in a deposition he claimed he was wrong but it was a psychosis that he suffered. He then went back to his Infowars program and continued on with the lies, slightly altered now. So all around shitheel George Noory is giving him 2 more hours tonight to paint himself as a victim and martyr.

George doesn't just give him a platform to spew more nonsense, he rides his dick. He just breathlessly wished Jones 'Good luck on your quest my friend' 'You're a bulldog.' Tongue right up that asshole like a whirling dervish. Jones defending himself using his Coast appearances as evidence 'How many times have I been on your show George? 60 or 70 times. Have I ever brought up Sandy Hook?' George the willing confederate agrees 'No you haven't.'

George Noory had he been born in Germany in the early 20th century absolutely would have been a Nazi party member.

Lilith

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on April 09, 2019, 12:14:10 AM

I had started watching that earlier.  I might watch more of it tomorrow.

It's entertaining.

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 08, 2019, 11:48:03 PM
Sandy Hook was a false flag event

Everyone knows this. The fact that the controlled opposition water filter merchant is splattered all over the news looking like an idiot is hardly the conclusive proof that you seem to imply that it is.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 08, 2019, 10:18:35 PM
I see on the c2c schedule at the website, that Friday night Noory is doing one of his "tributes" this time for Art Bell on the one year anniversary of his passing.  But its just a replay of a clip for the last half hour of the show from part of an old Art Bell interview with Dannion Brinkley...
LOL.  ;D Way to go, Jorch. Don't strain yourself.  Maybe Tommee and Jorch can dedicate a stack of pancakes to Art when they're skipping out early Friday night to head to IHOP. ;)

Morgus

Yawn, another of Noory's "Secret Door" specials tonight... :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 09, 2019, 03:24:30 PM
Yawn, another of Noory's "Secret Door" specials tonight... :o
Ha!  Jorch Moody makes cottage cheese look exciting.

Glad to see this thread is back again. I recently received an e-mail from C2C guest Michael Brein. I e-mailed him once, but since he never wrote me back I couldn't recall who he was. I replied to his e-mail because I was curious why he waited so long to contact me. I also said: "George Noory has got to be the worst interviewer I have ever heard. He can't even speak properly, he is woefully ignorant, and it is obvious he doesn't read the books of the authors he interviews." I should have added that he repeats his meager supply of stories so often I can repeat them word for word (and most of these stories come from callers because George has lived such a sheltered life he doesn't have any good stories of his own). Brein wrote me back that C2C has not been any good since Bell left. If George is still reading this thread, Brein will probably be 86ed now. Years ago I wrote to another guest (can't remember her name but she wrote a book about talking to the dead in her sleep) and this woman flat out told me the show was bad but she needed to be a guest to sell her book. I would guess that most authors realize that George sucks as an interviewer, but they must talk to him to sell more books.

I had a little trouble finding this thread again. For years I was logging on here from many different library computers. To find the site quickly I always googled: George Noory sucks, and this thread would always come up as the first link. For years I googled: "George Noory sucks" several times a week, at many different computers, and always auto-complete's first choice was "George Noory sucks" as soon as I typed "George Noory". Then suddenly one day "George Noory sucks" had vanished overnight. Now if one types "George Noory sucks " slowly, even at the last k, autocomplete does not finish the word "sucks". Google algorithms don't just change like that overnight without someone deliberately changing them. I can't believe that folks have just stopped typing that phrase into Google. In the past C2C has hired trolls to lurk on this thread because Noory's ego is so brittle. Their job was (is?) to push the conversation towards politics or some other hot topic, when the remarks here moved past common insults, and into territory that actually threatens Noory's well-crafted image (such as that fact that he was married for a second time when he was passing himself off as single). I would not put it past the producers to pay Google to get rid of "George Noory sucks" from autocomplete.

One more thing that I'm sure you folks have already commented on: For years George has insisted that, although he was raised Catholic, he now does not have a religion. He boasts that he is: "spiritual, not religious", a phrase that falls on my ears like fingernails on a blackboard. Several weeks ago, a Christian guest had the audacity to say that maybe some time in the future George will get saved. Quick as a flash, George protested in a very irritated voice, that he was saved because he was Catholic. I was trying to parse why the statement from the guest would push his buttons. Reading Jorch is like reading an open book, and it was plain that he was irked. Was it because deep-down he is worried, or was it because he doesn't want his dim-bulb fans to think that "Lightworker George" will not make it to Heaven?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on April 09, 2019, 03:47:55 PM
In the past C2C has hired trolls to lurk on this thread because Noory's ego is so brittle. Their job was (is?) to push the conversation towards politics or some other hot topic, when the remarks here moved past common insults, and into territory that actually threatens Noory's well-crafted image (such as that fact that he was married for a second time when he was passing himself off as single). I would not put it past the producers to pay Google to get rid of 'George Noory sucks' from autocomplete.

Care to verify the use of trolls by C2C ?

Your lengthy post was a novel idea.
Lots of speculation and assumptions on your part . . . .

ItsOver

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 09, 2019, 05:43:32 PM
Care to verify the use of trolls by C2C ?...
Perish the thought. Unless you count miscreant marsupials.

Dateline

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on April 09, 2019, 03:47:55 PM
Glad to see this thread is back again. I recently received an e-mail from C2C guest Michael Brein. I e-mailed him once, but since he never wrote me back I couldn't recall who he was. I replied to his e-mail because I was curious why he waited so long to contact me. I also said: "George Noory has got to be the worst interviewer I have ever heard. He can't even speak properly, he is woefully ignorant, and it is obvious he doesn't read the books of the authors he interviews." I should have added that he repeats his meager supply of stories so often I can repeat them word for word (and most of these stories come from callers because George has lived such a sheltered life he doesn't have any good stories of his own). Brein wrote me back that C2C has not been any good since Bell left. If George is still reading this thread, Brein will probably be 86ed now. Years ago I wrote to another guest (can't remember her name but she wrote a book about talking to the dead in her sleep) and this woman flat out told me the show was bad but she needed to be a guest to sell her book. I would guess that most authors realize that George sucks as an interviewer, but they must talk to him to sell more books.

I had a little trouble finding this thread again. For years I was logging on here from many different library computers. To find the site quickly I always googled: George Noory sucks, and this thread would always come up as the first link. For years I googled: "George Noory sucks" several times a week, at many different computers, and always auto-complete's first choice was "George Noory sucks" as soon as I typed "George Noory". Then suddenly one day "George Noory sucks" had vanished overnight. Now if one types "George Noory sucks " slowly, even at the last k, autocomplete does not finish the word "sucks". Google algorithms don't just change like that overnight without someone deliberately changing them. I can't believe that folks have just stopped typing that phrase into Google. In the past C2C has hired trolls to lurk on this thread because Noory's ego is so brittle. Their job was (is?) to push the conversation towards politics or some other hot topic, when the remarks here moved past common insults, and into territory that actually threatens Noory's well-crafted image (such as that fact that he was married for a second time when he was passing himself off as single). I would not put it past the producers to pay Google to get rid of "George Noory sucks" from autocomplete.

One more thing that I'm sure you folks have already commented on: For years George has insisted that, although he was raised Catholic, he now does not have a religion. He boasts that he is: "spiritual, not religious", a phrase that falls on my ears like fingernails on a blackboard. Several weeks ago, a Christian guest had the audacity to say that maybe some time in the future George will get saved. Quick as a flash, George protested in a very irritated voice, that he was saved because he was Catholic. I was trying to parse why the statement from the guest would push his buttons. Reading Jorch is like reading an open book, and it was plain that he was irked. Was it because deep-down he is worried, or was it because he doesn't want his dim-bulb fans to think that "Lightworker George" will not make it to Heaven?

Yes, that married but passing himself off as single was about in 2014-2016.   I think someone I know of saw him in Vegas with his wife, and guests have commented on it too, but he stops it.   

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 06, 2019, 03:02:04 AM
The Noory Code with your host Hell's Mole-
-------------------------------------------------------
Tonight on C2CAM: Deciphering the hidden meanings secreted from the mouth of a worker in the light-

George Noory (to guest): "Whadda'ya take about that?"-

Likely attempted idiom: "What is your take on that?"-

Translation: What is your opinion on the subject matter at hand based on the alleged facts you have presented?

This peculiar mis-use of familiar idioms is rampant and endlessly fascinating, not least because he is so determined to keep attempting using them. Kidnostat just quoted 'He smoked like a fish', a perfect example. It is, as Joorch would say, 'baffleen'. Even if you don't know the correct phrase, logic should tell you that's nonsense. Not Joorch. Remember such gems as 'in the click of an eye' and 'it only takes one bad apple-barrel' ? And there are many more.
Last week , he referred to 'edging' someone on, clearly meaning 'egging'. Then a couple of days ago, advertising that Stanton Friedman will be at one of his live stage-show thudder events, he said Stanton had said this will be his last such event but, said Joorch, he and Tommee will be 'edging' him to do more. Leaving aside the awful thought of Joorch and Tommee edging (RIP Goatzee), what to make of this? Egging doesn't sound right, and implies they'd be throwing eggs at Stan. 'Urging' makes more sense, but how do you get from there to 'edging'? I often assume this betrays a man who does not read. Does he see 'egging' and assume the double-gee is soft, like DiMaggio? It's a mystery how someone who makes words his trade is so terminally bad at using them.

-GNS

Corona Kitty

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 09, 2019, 09:14:36 PM
This peculiar mis-use of familiar idioms is rampant and endlessly fascinating, not least because he is so determined to keep attempting using them. Kidnostat just quoted 'He smoked like a fish', a perfect example. It is, as Joorch would say, 'baffleen'. Even if you don't know the correct phrase, logic should tell you that's nonsense. Not Joorch. Remember such gems as 'in the click of an eye' and 'it only takes one bad apple-barrel' ? And there are many more.
Last week , he referred to 'edging' someone on, clearly meaning 'egging'. Then a couple of days ago, advertising that Stanton Friedman will be at one of his live stage-show thudder events, he said Stanton had said this will be his last such event but, said Joorch, he and Tommee will be 'edging' him to do more. Leaving aside the awful thought of Joorch and Tommee edging (RIP Goatzee), what to make of this? Egging doesn't sound right, and implies they'd be throwing eggs at Stan. 'Urging' makes more sense, but how do you get from there to 'edging'? I often assume this betrays a man who does not read. Does he see 'egging' and assume the double-gee is soft, like DiMaggio? It's a mystery how someone who makes words his trade is so terminally bad at using them.

-GNS

Well thanks, now I won't get these visuals out of my head.

NoMoreNoory

And there he goes again! Pushing CC Crane radios, he says the audio is legible. That's just downright cretinous.

What a huge surprise the first Secret Door guest is Billy Mumy one of George's very small group of D-list celebrity acquaintances.  I'm expecting Peter Davenport or the Numbers Lady next. Tommy is one hell of a producer.

NoMoreNoory

And then tells Billy Mumy (first guest through the secret door), 'You were a boy wonder star'. 🤔

I think he may be in the early stages of dementia or more likely he's even stupider than I thought. He can't even play a simple guessing game correctly. And even when the guest has given him everything but their name and the secret guest tells them he's been on the show a bunch of times George still can't come up with the person's name. He lies and says he usually gets 3 out of 4 right.

Not kidding about the dementia. The 4th secret guest is Lionel Fanthorpe the storytelling old gentlemen from England. He tells a couple stories at George's behest, stories we've heard before then the familiar awkward lull as George has no idea what to talk about next. Silence broken by these words from the master of nothing himself ........

'Sooo Lionel what's new in THE British Columbia? uh I mean the British AREA.'

lol wow, obviously the term he needed was either 'Great Britain' or 'England' or 'United Kingdom'. It's either complete disinterest in the show/guest or dementia.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 09, 2019, 07:22:04 PM
Yes, that married but passing himself off as single was about in 2014-2016.   I think someone I know of saw him in Vegas with his wife, and guests have commented on it too, but he stops it.
Say what?  Jorch was married as recently as 2014-2016?  This isn't counting his relationship with Tommy, right?

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 10, 2019, 02:40:18 AM
Not kidding about the dementia. The 4th secret guest is Lionel Fanthorpe the storytelling old gentlemen from England. He tells a couple stories at George's behest, stories we've heard before then the familiar awkward lull as George has no idea what to talk about next. Silence broken by these words from the master of nothing himself ........

'Sooo Lionel what's new in THE British Columbia? uh I mean the British AREA.'

lol wow, obviously the term he needed was either 'Great Britain' or 'England' or 'United Kingdom'. It's either complete disinterest in the show/guest or dementia.
Damn.  To think I missed Jorch asking Fanthorpe for his thousandth recital of Spring-heeled Jack on C2C.

ACE of CLUBS

George's show has been getting better lately. The 'Secret Door' shows are always a favorite . . . . it's fun trying to guess the guest.
He's leagues ahead of what Art Bell could have ever hoped to be. Durable and consistent . . . . George Noory !

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 09, 2019, 11:33:18 PM
And then tells Billy Mumy (first guest through the secret door), 'You were a boy wonder star'. 🤔

Danger, Will Robinson!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2019, 09:27:52 AM
Danger, Will Robinson!

Ha! I was thinking the same thing.  ;D

I'd love to see a parody skit with Mumy as Will and Jorch as a really imbecilic Doc Smith.  Malaprops, screwed-up lines and stupidity to the max!

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2019, 05:38:04 PM
Norry used another malapropism the other night. Weeding and was listening and he said at one point "edging on" instead of "egging on." The guy seems to have English as a second language, going with my theory that English was not language spoken at home.  Strange. He was good with Richtel however, Richtel seems to know how to control the interview.
Albrecht, I googled that and technically he is (surprisingly) correct.  Evidently, "egging on" originates from "edging on" and is still valid.  However, being correct is not always best.

For example, according to Miss Manners a while back, it is technically correct not to include the recipient's name inside a greeting card.  In other words, she wants people to write, "Happy Birthday," not, "Dear George, Happy Birthday".  In this case, being correct could kind of hurt a person's feelings who was raised with "Dear George, Happy Birthday" on their greeting cards growing up.  So, I usually include the name so the person doesn't think the card is cold or re-giftable!

Likewise, George could consider being understood as more righteous than being right.  On the occasions when he is right.

Jojo

Quote from: LuLu on April 08, 2019, 06:15:42 PM
Why are you crying over a stranger? A stranger who likely has no idea you even exist beyond what interactions you likely initiate, which are probably lost in a sea other emails and promptly forgotten? That's weird, man. Bordering on obsession,really. Cry over people you actually know.
Who knows who knows who

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 08, 2019, 11:48:03 PM
George Noory is The Man Without A Spine. Alex Jones is a crank who tells wild lies who told a family court that he's just a 'performance artist'. He's in huge legal trouble over his disgusting conspiracy theory that Sandy Hook was a false flag event that the parents and children were in on. He is gutless and shameless, in a deposition he claimed he was wrong but it was a psychosis that he suffered. He then went back to his Infowars program and continued on with the lies, slightly altered now. So all around shitheel George Noory is giving him 2 more hours tonight to paint himself as a victim and martyr.

George doesn't just give him a platform to spew more nonsense, he rides his dick. He just breathlessly wished Jones 'Good luck on your quest my friend' 'You're a bulldog.' Tongue right up that asshole like a whirling dervish. Jones defending himself using his Coast appearances as evidence 'How many times have I been on your show George? 60 or 70 times. Have I ever brought up Sandy Hook?' George the willing confederate agrees 'No you haven't.'

George Noory had he been born in Germany in the early 20th century absolutely would have been a Nazi party member.
I've never heard you sound this way before, but I'm not here as often lately.  Well, I wouldn't really compare Alex Jones to Nzai party members, since Jones' interests usually concern justice.  And just because George Noory likes and supports Jones doesn't mean Noory would go along with ANYthing.  I've heard George balk at people, but as a Libertarian I guess, he does tend to let pendulums swing very far and wide before he gets concerned.  Sometimes that bothers me about him, too.  I like things to stay well with the regular margins.  When ideas start getting out too far, there is less order to them and routine considerations start getting overlooked.

Well, the thing with Sandy Hook is that at one point, I researched it intensely online for months. I went down every rabbit hole.  I spent hours on trivialities.  After all that, I felt that most conspiracy theories were wrong, but I am still not convinced it was not a false flag operation because 1. No violent footage or aftermath footage of violence except just one cracked window, 2. The students from Sandy Hook who sing at the Superbowl or whatever look awfully much like the deceased ones who would be that age, 3. The nearby alleged military operation nearby was never explained, 4. Mapping allegedly shows some occult pattern, and 5. That thing about the man in the woods never made sense, and 6. Some of the online death notices are allegedly dated a day prior to the deaths occurring.

However, I know people died.  Teachers gave their lives.  Adam Lanza died.  Probably others died.  The grief over the dead is very real and serious.  Because people died, does not mean it was not contrived though.  It only makes the murders more heinous.  I am very interested in justice for all Sandy Hook victims.