• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ufogadfly

Quote from: valdez on May 23, 2013, 05:38:57 AM
George also said that Ancestry.com gives you access to hand written historical documents, "many of them from the past."  As oppose to the future.  You gotta pay more for that. 

I hadn't noticed that in the commercial. Still LOL inside at your post! That's even better than when he used to say (in the storable foods spot) something like, "They're just as fresh today as they will be 25 years from now."

ItsOver

Quote from: valdez on May 23, 2013, 05:38:57 AM
     I just sent George an email suggesting a remedy (I just made something up) for his fungus problem.  During the news segment he got squeamish reading a fungus story and later that hour someone called in about his "fungus problem" and he stated emphatically, "I don't have a fungus problem."  ....

Live Video Chat with George Noory 3/13/12
Fungus problem?

Jorch doesn't have a fungus problem?  Then what's that of top of his head?   Instead of "Carrot Top," it's "Fungus Field."

I think it's been discussed before, but Snorge should write a book called "The Art of Talking Incorrectly."

Morgus

Quote from: WOTR on May 23, 2013, 02:01:06 AM
I am really surprised that Georgie boy has not thought of taking an intern on.  From what I read, it is almost the equivalent of modern slavery and he could blame any on air mistakes on his new intern.
Noory already has Tommy for that position...  8)

Tara

Quote from: WOTR on May 23, 2013, 01:41:52 AM
Sorry- the net is not the best means of communication.  I am not insulted in the least- I am amused and saying that we do not want him was really meant as a joke.  (Who DOES want to claim Noory??? though I think we are stuck admitting him as art of the human race.)  I do not know if he is autistic or not- but I honestly suspect that he is not (mostly because he shows no signs of making any attempt to improve- but it is conceivable that there would be individuals who decide to embrace who they are and make absolutely no attempt to fit in.)  It is not the first time that somebody has speculated about Noory and Aspergers and it really is funny.

WOTR:  I have an in-law who has Asperger's and he displays a few of sNoory's traits, such as an inability to read people or the context of a situation.  Maybe, this is also a symptom of some disorder.  If not AS, WOTR, what do you think sNoory has?  I don't know if there's a name for it, but he's not normal, and part of it is that he can't relate to people unless he's the center of attention.  Sure that could be narcissism, but I feel it's more than that.  Very telling for me was when he said that his mother would throw him baseballs to hit.  Where were the other guys in the neighborhood?  Where was his Dad?  Even as a child he seems unable to have friends. People will criticize me for playing armchair shrink, but I don't think sNoory ever made a healthy separation from his Mother, he's still unduly influenced by her, her music, probably even her dislike for PG-13 language.  Maybe it's just as simple as being a narcisstic Mama's boy!

Quote from: Morgus on May 21, 2013, 05:58:33 PM
of course not, that only starts if Noory gets over 10,000 subscribers to his weekly video podcast that he calls a TV show.
Has he said how many poor sods have signed up for his "show"? I'd honestly forgotten about the 10,000 signups before the relief aid started flowing.

Quote from: Tara on May 23, 2013, 03:00:08 PM
WOTR:  I have an in-law who has Asperger's and he displays a few of sNoory's traits, such as an inability to read people or the context of a situation.  Maybe, this is also a symptom of some disorder.
Noary just has dumbass disease is all. No need to worry folks.

Quote from: Gay on May 23, 2013, 05:12:58 AM
For someone who finds space exciting, he doesn't put any between him or the women he creeps upon

Top pic - I think the man on Noary's left stole his right eyebrow. And oh the look of manly confidence. Puke.
Bottom Pic - Wow Georje,  she's fuckin hot! Too bad your tits are bigger than hers ya fucking dunce.

ItsOver

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 23, 2013, 03:12:56 PM
Noary just has dumbass disease is all. No need to worry folks.

Every several weeks or so, the question of Jorch possibly having a common mental affliction seems to come-up, understandably.  I believe you're pretty close to the most accurate description, General.   I've called it "Nooryitis" and several others have termed it as "Nooryopathy," I believe.   Your assessment, General, would be pretty close to the definition for Jorch's affliction, whatever you want to call it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on May 23, 2013, 12:47:13 PM
Noory already has Tommy for that position...  8)

Shutter...  :o , I prefer to avoid thinking of Noory, Tommy, and "position," all together.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 23, 2013, 03:23:31 PM

I've called it "Nooryitis" and several others have termed it as "Nooryopathy," I believe.

Can we conclusively rule out a stroke at this point or is it still on the table?

HEH, EVERYONE.. remember, this motherfucker is the F-117 of talk radio~

coaster

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 23, 2013, 03:17:48 PM
Top pic - I think the man on Noary's left stole his right eyebrow. And oh the look of manly confidence. Puke.
Bottom Pic - Wow Georje,  she's fuckin hot! Too bad your tits are bigger than hers ya fucking dunce.
Thats what happens when you replace P90X with pizza rolls and gas station food.

ItsOver

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 23, 2013, 03:26:43 PM
Can we conclusively rule out a stroke at this point or is it still on the table?

HEH, EVERYONE.. remember, this motherfucker is the F-117 of talk radio~

I believe a stroke can be ruled-out.  "The Nighthawk" is really just a "Dodo."

Quote from: ItsOver on May 23, 2013, 03:37:15 PM

I believe a stroke can be ruled-out.
One thing that I have noticed lately is in many of the pics of this bastard, something seems off about his hairpiece or parts of his face. Like somebody's tried to photoshop some dark hair in there or he forgot to put a certain part of his face on that day. Come to think of it, he does resemble Mr. Potato head in some ways. Not to talk shit on potatoes mind you.

Edited to add: Holy shit! I just saw this at the bottom of the page.
GaiamTV: George NooryGaiamTV.com/BeyondBeliefGeorge Noory Talks to John Hogue on GaiamTV's Beyond Belief.

Of all the places to advertise....

ItsOver

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 23, 2013, 03:17:48 PM
....Wow Georje,  she's fuckin hot! Too bad your tits are bigger than hers ya fucking dunce.

Reminds of a classic Seinfeld episode.

"The Manssiere"... or was it "The Bro?"

ItsOver

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 23, 2013, 03:42:10 PM
One thing that I have noticed lately is in many of the pics of this bastard, something seems off about his hairpiece or parts of his face. Like somebody's tried to photoshop some dark hair in there or he forgot to put a certain part of his face on that day. Come to think of it, he does resemble Mr. Potato head in some ways. Not to talk shit on potatoes mind you.

He does look as if he was just dug out of the ground.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: ItsOver on May 23, 2013, 03:49:17 PM

George: "Alex Jones, How are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? Thanks for Be-een with me in Toronto. It was really some-theen wasn't it?  It was amaze-een!  Inspire-een! You know, the haters and losers keep complain-een about you. But, as I say, Alex doesn't make this stuff up. So, tell me Alex, is the world end-een soon?  Is FEMA come-een to put us all in relocation camps?  Will we be have-een more government-manufactured tornadoes?"

BobGrau

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on May 23, 2013, 03:26:43 PM

hee hee hee.

Quote from: coaster on May 23, 2013, 03:33:44 PM
Thats what happens when you replace P90X with pizza rolls and gas station food.
Heh, ya.
Hey coaster, let's start a thread about Georje and his bitches. All of the compiled photos into one thread, even this one, would be good I think.  Or we can make one with him and a bunch of dudes. Either way I'm game.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: ericdxx on May 23, 2013, 08:32:47 AM

OHHHHH Shit! This just got real!

Happy to report that WOTR and I have chatted and it is all fine - more a misunderstanding than anything.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Tara on May 23, 2013, 03:00:08 PM
.  Very telling for me was when he said that his mother would throw him baseballs to hit.  Where were the other guys in the neighborhood?  Where was his Dad?  Even as a child he seems unable to have friends.

Yes, this comes out once and a while in his childhood shtories.  I see it clearly now manifesting in the Shtreamlink "Club".  He always pushes to become a member of "the club"  - like the club he could never belong to as a kid, so now he has his own club.  And even better, he's the head of the club.  He has had different variations like it's the insider's club, the special club, etc.

ItsOver

Jorchie is just a big Mama's Boy.  Look at how 'lil Jorchy handled his big, bad pizza roll.  He turned to his surrogate mommy, Tommy.   ::)

Gay

Bill Birnes will be on Coast to Coast this upcoming week .... with George Knapp on Sunday.

You would think he'd be on with the man he "co-authored" multiple books with including an upcoming cookbook, but I guess he couldn't work it into his schedule

Gay

Quote from: ItsOver on May 23, 2013, 09:29:55 PM
Jorchie is just a big Mama's Boy.  Look at how 'lil Jorchy handled his big, bad pizza roll.  He turned to his surrogate mommy, Tommy.   ::)

He went from a Mommy's Boy to a Tommy's Boy

bateman

What the flying fuck?

http://www.coasttocoastamstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=80

George Noory's "Academy of Truth" mug..? Were George involved in any institution of learning, I would think it would be Derek Zoolander's Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

and then there's this gem:

http://www.coasttocoastamstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

Both available for the low, low price of $16.95! Order now!

Morgus

Quote from: Gay on May 23, 2013, 09:57:22 PM
Bill Birnes will be on Coast to Coast this upcoming week .... with George Knapp on Sunday.

You would think he'd be on with the man he "co-authored" multiple books with including an upcoming cookbook, but I guess he couldn't work it into his schedule

Reportedly Noory had a big fight with Bill Birnes sometime back and so they would never appear together in the future...

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 23, 2013, 08:59:56 PM
Yes, this comes out once and a while in his childhood shtories.  I see it clearly now manifesting in the Shtreamlink "Club".  He always pushes to become a member of "the club"  - like the club he could never belong to as a kid, so now he has his own club.  And even better, he's the head of the club.  He has had different variations like it's the insider's club, the special club, etc.

That reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Homer joined the Stone Cutters, the Springfield equivalent of the Masons.  He was excited to be there because as a child he had been excluded from the 'No Homers' club.  It turned out he was the chosen one and immediately became the head of the Stone Cutters.  Unfortunately, he messed it up so badly that everyone left and started a new 'No Homers' club.  I wonder if George keeps making new clubs because everyone leaves for the 'No Noories' club.

Quote from: bateman on May 23, 2013, 10:35:01 PM
What the flying fuck?

http://www.coasttocoastamstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=80

George Noory's "Academy of Truth" mug..? Were George involved in any institution of learning, I would think it would be Derek Zoolander's Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

and then there's this gem:

http://www.coasttocoastamstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

Both available for the low, low price of $16.95! Order now!

Didn't George tell us a couple of years ago that he was discounting all the Coast merchandise so he could replace it with useful survival items for the coming economic/social/new world order/Nibiru collapse?

Gay

Quote from: bateman on May 23, 2013, 10:26:42 PM
[attachimg=1]

Poor thing, can you imagine being the meat in a Tommy-Georgie sandwich?  It must smell worse than a truck stop men's room.

That smile she has is definitely fake.  And by the looks of it, it's not the only fake thing she's sporting.