• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Howard Bloom mentioned being picked up by three murderers, or something. He said it 'scared the......everything..out of me.'
Joorch adds, 'The begeebies, as we would say.'
Really, Joorch? Who is we? The experience might give you the 'heebie geebies', and scare the 'bejeezus' it the 'begeebus' out of you, but I don't know anyone who says 'the begeebies.'

If you want to contribute to Thanksgiving, Gnoory, stay off the air.  And there should be an apostrophe in 'its'. 'Hope it's a good one.'

mike_olsen

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 18, 2017, 09:40:47 AM
Howard Bloom mentioned being picked up by three murderers, or something. He said it 'scared the......everything..out of me.'
Really, Joorch? Who is we? The experience might give you the 'heebie geebies', and scare the 'bejeezus' it the 'begeebus' out of you, but I don't know anyone who says 'the begeebies.'

If you want to contribute to Thanksgiving, Gnoory, stay off the air.  And there should be an apostrophe in 'its'. 'Hope it's a good one.'

Agreed NMN, Jorch sucks. Perhaps a kindergardener who is still learning would say "begeebies" instead of "bejeezus". But so does Jorch!

Also...  Everyone knows BLoom would say "sh*t" in that situation, but "no cursing" norry throws in his own lame substitute and acts like he speaks for everyone.

I noticed that too in his post!

mike_olsen

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2017, 06:10:43 PM
i did some research (quick interwebs search) to answer a question that I've had for years: why can't Burkee Water Filters ship to Iowa? The reason is Iowa has some law that any filter for human use needs to be tested by a lab of the state's choosing.

Norry got sorta creepy with tech expert when sex doll robots was brought up. Norry imagined  the robot saying "buy me a Chanel purse." Implying that sex, even between human and robot, entails some kind of financial consideration.

With Noory, of course it does. Everything with him is about money, and it wouldn't surprise me if he bought his dates extravagant gifts in the past to get in their pants.

Remember that story he keeps telling, the one where he went on a date and took her to dinner. He says his date said that she "didn't like cats or dogs", so Norry then claims he got up and left the restaurant right after she said that, leaving her with the tab. I highly doubt the truth of that story...  what kind of ass just gets up and leaves because their date says they don't like pets? It's not so uncommon either, some people don't prefer pets.. you would think she said something like "i'm into orgies" or something. If you're offended, at least finish the dinner out and then break it off.

I believe Norry says it to show how "moral and decent" he is to listeners. But, yet, he is none of those things.

Really, Joorch? Who is we? The experience might give you the 'heebie geebies', and scare the 'bejeezus' it the 'begeebus' out of you, but I don't know anyone who says 'the begeebies.'...

Or, George may have an undiagnosed Bee Gees phobia

starrmtn001

C2C/Snoory gets a mention from Dutch.  Not what you think.  LMAO!!!    ;D ;D ;D

https://youtu.be/7mjaTwlyqo8

ItsOver

Here's a special Thanksgiving shout-out to PremRat for giving us a turkey all year.  Thanks a lot. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 18, 2017, 10:13:13 AM
With Noory, of course it does. Everything with him is about money, and it wouldn't surprise me if he bought his dates extravagant gifts in the past to get in their pants.

Remember that story he keeps telling, the one where he went on a date and took her to dinner. He says his date said that she "didn't like cats or dogs", so Norry then claims he got up and left the restaurant right after she said that, leaving her with the tab. I highly doubt the truth of that story...  what kind of ass just gets up and leaves because their date says they don't like pets? It's not so uncommon either, some people don't prefer pets.. you would think she said something like "i'm into orgies" or something. If you're offended, at least finish the dinner out and then break it off.

I believe Norry says it to show how "moral and decent" he is to listeners. But, yet, he is none of those things.
When i heard this story the first time, i got the same impression as you.  Speed dating and stick 'em with the tab.  Bec he has told the story with such vehemence. But, actually he did pay the tab and wind it down.  He just didnt end on a friendly note or walk out with her.

People over-state themselves when they are emotional.  Like she overstated not wanting pets, when she was meeting a someone for the first time and "defenses" were high (let alone meeting a celebrity!).

Similarly, George's defenses were high meeting a new lady, I theorize.  So, he over-reacted, not realizing she was simply being emphatic out of stiff "defenses".

But dating is more than about pairing up.  Its about meeting people, being aquainted with them, knowing they have sisters and other female friends you might like... increasing your social circle.  After all, you might know a guy friend who hates animals too, and you could refer him to her.  That's just my opinion.  But maybe in big metro areas, the focus is simply on mating, and not socializing.

I was the victim of such a covert "speed date" once.  It was insulting, because I have more to offer than just mating.  I have friends, connections, people... and if the date had spent the time on a small date to build rapport with me, they might have found one of my friends to their liking.  But, I didn't object out loud; I just said nice to meet you, no problem.  But I didn't respect the person!  I mean, how much time is really lost on a short dinner or drink?  You have to eat anyhow, and you know the person took the time to dress...

It takes many interactions over the course of time to get to know someone.  Attractions can build just fine over time, even if they dont start fast.  Unless the goals are superficial, like body worship.  So, since it takes time to get to know someone, if a date has stringent, clear deal-breakers criteria, it might be best to screen for them while in the mode of friendship, or in the mode of starting the acquaintence... rather than go to all the trouble and expense of dressing up.  Of course, if you screen for deal breakers before asking someone out, that too can be insulting, so best to be tactful.  Like, havent most women been asked by an attentive new guy, if she has children.... before he even asks anything else!  Big no-no!  And so silly over 40!  I'da like to snap back sometimes, "If I do, they would be out of the nest, Stupid!"

Who wants to start a relationships thread?

This reminds me of a job I had once.  At an extremely busy time, a nasty waiting customer said to me, "Why don't you do something".  So I did.  I walked out the door.  So SWEET!  HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 18, 2017, 06:41:00 PM
Here's a special Thanksgiving shout-out to PremRat for giving us a turkey all year.  Thanks a lot. ::)

Gotta stop waxing!  Hollywood or no, what is wrong with grey chest hair!  Or white!!

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 18, 2017, 09:18:51 AM
HWGA makes good points though, that Wallach has breath-taking claims, like he's a master healer. I've heard and read them too. It all points to him trying to sell his products more to gullible folk who will take him at his word. And, because he pays the show for air-time, he has a legitimate grief about C2C dancing around the normal disclaimers that should be aired everytime he's on. Instead, when Wallach or that pharmacist guy is on they pretend they're on the show out of their free-will and just giving their own editorial comments. However, they're on because they have paid C2C for the air time and are on to boost sales of their products to the listeners. I agree with HWGA on those points.

And, a big tell that they're paying for air-time is that normally they'd have George read a 30 second or 1 minute commercial when a break comes up, but there is none of that for Critialheatlhnews. George reads carnivora commericals all the time, but why not criticalhealthnews? Because C2C provides them with 4 hours of air-time a month as part of their commitment with their sponsor Criticalhealthnews.

You're right the height is asked, along with weight, to determine whether the person is obese or not. They factor that in when discussing certain ailments. If the person is obese and Wallach thinks it's a factor in that person's ailment, he'll tell that person to lose weight along with telling him or her to buy his "healthy heart and brain pack".

Wallach may have sound advice from time to time regarding what you should do to be more healthly -- Occasionally, to appear legitimate. But then he throws in these wild claims that destroy his credibility. When i heard for the first time I thought he was reasonable, but over time i became overly suspicious of many of his outlandish claims and did my own research. And what i found is that Wallach has indeed a sordid past, and that people should altogether not take his "advice" or "recommendations" to buy his products, and should really look into the person who's giving these recommendations about medical health.
Okay well, peace.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Jojo on November 18, 2017, 09:32:52 PM
When i heard this story the first time, i got the same impression as you.  Speed dating and stick 'em with the tab.  Bec he has told the story with such vehemence. But, actually he did pay the tab and wind it down.  He just didnt end on a friendly note or walk out with her.

People over-state themselves when they are emotional.  Like she overstated not wanting pets, when she was meeting a someone for the first time and "defenses" were high (let alone meeting a celebrity!).

Similarly, George's defenses were high meeting a new lady, I theorize.  So, he over-reacted, not realizing she was simply being emphatic out of stiff "defenses".

But dating is more than about pairing up.  Its about meeting people, being aquainted with them, knowing they have sisters and other female friends you might like... increasing your social circle.  After all, you might know a guy friend who hates animals too, and you could refer him to her.  That's just my opinion.  But maybe in big metro areas, the focus is simply on mating, and not socializing.

I was the victim of such a covert "speed date" once.  It was insulting, because I have more to offer than just mating.  I have friends, connections, people... and if the date had spent the time on a small date to build rapport with me, they might have found one of my friends to their liking.  But, I didn't object out loud; I just said nice to meet you, no problem.  But I didn't respect the person!  I mean, how much time is really lost on a short dinner or drink?  You have to eat anyhow, and you know the person took the time to dress...

It takes many interactions over the course of time to get to know someone.  Attractions can build just fine over time, even if they dont start fast.  Unless the goals are superficial, like body worship.  So, since it takes time to get to know someone, if a date has stringent, clear deal-breakers criteria, it might be best to screen for them while in the mode of friendship, or in the mode of starting the acquaintence... rather than go to all the trouble and expense of dressing up.  Of course, if you screen for deal breakers before asking someone out, that too can be insulting, so best to be tactful.  Like, havent most women been asked by an attentive new guy, if she has children.... before he even asks anything else!  Big no-no!  And so silly over 40!  I'da like to snap back sometimes, "If I do, they would be out of the nest, Stupid!"

Who wants to start a relationships thread?

This reminds me of a job I had once.  At an extremely busy time, a nasty waiting customer said to me, "Why don't you do something".  So I did.  I walked out the door.  So SWEET!  HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

If George said he paid for the tab like you say, then i stand corrected.  Yes, he over-reacted, an understatement according to how he tells the story if the person he was dating was friendly but just made one comment that he highly disagreed or was seemingly offended by.

I agree w/ you that dating should be more about social interactions and not just about if the 2 people involved hit it off or not on an intimate level. People expect that intimate connection to spark on the first date which is probably not the case in a lot of situations, which is most likely why dating sites don't have such a high success rate (at least i don't think, i'd have to check the stats). I think it's a difficult thing, because people have little patience these days. Dating sites pit 2 strangers (even if they do send e-mails back and forth beforehand) with each other on the very first date, as opposed to, I'll say, dating the "natural way" where people meet in group-friend type settings, or, it could be in any group setting like churches, schools, work-places etc.. where people meet on common ground and get to know each other before going on that first date.  The friendship mode or dating mode can be quickly ascertained with the latter. Or 2 people start out as friends for awhile, and then decide whether they want to date or not.

Hmm.. risky thing to do on the job,,, did anything end up happening because of your "walk-out"? lol

mike_olsen

Quote from: Jojo on November 18, 2017, 10:00:50 PM
Okay well, peace.

Just my 2 cents, that's all. If you look at it differently then fine. Everyone's entitled to view it as they see fit.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 19, 2017, 12:05:26 AM
If George said he paid for the tab like you say, then i stand corrected.  Yes, he over-reacted, an understatement according to how he tells the story if the person he was dating was friendly but just made one comment that he highly disagreed or was seemingly offended by.

I agree w/ you that dating should be more about social interactions and not just about if the 2 people involved hit it off or not on an intimate level. People expect that intimate connection to spark on the first date which is probably not the case in a lot of situations, which is most likely why dating sites don't have such a high success rate (at least i don't think, i'd have to check the stats). I think it's a difficult thing, because people have little patience these days. Dating sites pit 2 strangers (even if they do send e-mails back and forth beforehand) with each other on the very first date, as opposed to, I'll say, dating the "natural way" where people meet in group-friend type settings, or, it could be in any group setting like churches, schools, work-places etc.. where people meet on common ground and get to know each other before going on that first date.  The friendship mode or dating mode can be quickly ascertained with the latter. Or 2 people start out as friends for awhile, and then decide whether they want to date or not.

Hmm.. risky thing to do on the job,,, did anything end up happening because of your "walk-out"? lol
Nothing bad happened.  I was only 19.  The new job at an out-of-town fancy wayside restaurant wasn't working out.  It had just sold out to some unknown corporate group of stock holders.  They used a minimum staffing business model to supposedly increase profits, so even though they had a lot of new staff, they had no time to train. No orientation, no tour, no "Here is where we keep the ketchup", no nametag, no nothing. After a couple months, I was tired of not doing a good job!

I was a self-supporting full-time college student at the time, and their idea of training was, "Take yourself out to an upscale restaurant to eat a few times, and see how the servers do their job!".  Wow.  I reminded them I was a self-supporting fulltime student and wouldn't be able to do that.  Their response was, "Just try it once in awhile".  Whatever.

The job was a lot of laughs.  There were a lot of new hires, from cashiering to bookkeeping to waitressing.  One lady kept getting the same speeding ticket over and over on her way to this minimum wage job.  I felt sorry for her, but she kept doing it!    One table of business men kept getting trays of milk spilled on their suits.  Snotty customers would openly make bets about servers, then try to divulge the answers and openly use the outcome to determine whether or not to tip.  One fine customer was too reserved to complain about service, but he didn't realize we college students thought his $5 tips were a compliment... omgoodness it was months before a more experienced server noticed the problem and tried to help.  The new hostess, a 17-year old, wore her adorable little prom dress to work, much to the aggravation of the older servers. Giggle.

When I finally walked out, it was probably hours before staff noticed, just another farce-like moment. My surrender wasn't planned at all, but when that harsh guest waiting for a table was mean, I realized all of the sudden that a perfect moment to leave had just presented itself.  Maybe in his future, when he was about to be mean to someone, he might realize he needed them!

In my book, even if you are hired to clean a litterbox, I show you where supplies are kept, I give you a cart for carrying heavy stuff, I give you communications, and I help you succeed!  Within reason, the tasks come first and profiteering comes second.

Even though I was serving, my boss was trying to get me to do the money counting, and I was good at it. But I didn't feel comfortable doing it, because he didn't have time or the experience to train on how the checks and balances cross-referenced the totals.  Well, I was able to balance the til and the reports, but I was never convinced of the integrity of the til, even if the amounts were correct.  I told him I didn't feel comfortable about doing it.  Too bad.  It might have led to a fine career.  He was a nice guy.  It just was a difficult learning environment, due to skeletal staffing...

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on November 19, 2017, 01:08:19 AM
Must Rats Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8AbQYBHJdM

Shore-leave, naught...
Well, Pate, I hope you enjoyed last night's latest binge.  Must rats love?  No, but... muskrats must.

albrecht

An annoying Norryism is how he frequently begins a segment with: "well, it sure is with -insert guest's name-." Sure is what, exactly? When I listen the bumpers are edited out is he referencing something from the bumper music? Is he just being his weird, lame self. "Well, it sure is with Norry."

Howard Bloom is no narcissistic and his droning, accented voice is grating. I'm not denying some of his achievements but I can't stand his voice. And Bloom comparing Michael Jackson to Jesus "he was hanging on a cross for 25 years?" And Bloom "failed to save Michael's soul?" WTF.

To any of who dare support George Noory and any paid sponsor that may provide "money, compensation or anything of value" in exchange for such "news, editorial or program matter," consider this disgusting, untrue and total pile of crap statement one representative of said "paid sponsor" made on-air, broadcasted through Premiere Networks and any and all affiliates -- unchallenged by said host:

<<BEGIN QUOTE: "Now, drug dealers in America. Each year. We're talking about slimy, HIV-infected, dirty, scaly drug dealers kill ten thousand people a year in America. You are safer going to one of these scumbag dealers on the street than you are going to a doctor." END QUOTE>>
-- Premiere Networks; aired to roughly 600 affiliates; guest Joel Wallach; "Coast To Coast AM"; host George Noory; December 7, 2015.

OK. How can any of you defend that statement? That "medical advice," as is stands, is irresponsible, untrue, reckless and one that can get that program and network in deep legal trouble for airing. But Noory and Premiere not only allowed it, but had that quack return to the network and program when it should have cut him off to cover themselves legally. 

Again, let a paid sponsor issue such rubbish material as they do as "news, editorial or program matter" thinking it's covered under mass-media law -- and I can assure you their day of reckoning will come. It's just a matter of time. No doubt, as Noory claims, the network doesn't tell him what to air. OK, then.

Time for its attorneys to wake the hell up! Premiere Networks itself may face a lawsuit down the road for just that: "failing" to monitor Noory and what his "paid sponsors" advise people to do under the banner of "proven medical science."

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on November 19, 2017, 04:40:32 PM
An annoying Norryism is how he frequently begins a segment with: "well, it sure is with -insert guest's name-." Sure is what, exactly? When I listen the bumpers are edited out is he referencing something from the bumper music? Is he just being his weird, lame self. "Well, it sure is with Norry."

Howard Bloom is no narcissistic and his droning, accented voice is grating. I'm not denying some of his achievements but I can't stand his voice. And Bloom comparing Michael Jackson to Jesus "he was hanging on a cross for 25 years?" And Bloom "failed to save Michael's soul?" WTF.
You know what they say about people who talk in a made-up language!

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 19, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
To any of who dare support George Noory and any paid sponsor that may provide "money, compensation or anything of value" in exchange for such "news, editorial or program matter," consider this disgusting, untrue and total pile of crap statement one representative of said "paid sponsor" made on-air, broadcasted through Premiere Networks and any and all affiliates -- unchallenged by said host:

<<BEGIN QUOTE: "Now, drug dealers in America. Each year. We're talking about slimy, HIV-infected, dirty, scaly drug dealers kill ten thousand people a year in America. You are safer going to one of these scumbag dealers on the street than you are going to a doctor." END QUOTE>>
-- Premiere Networks; aired to roughly 600 affiliates; guest Joel Wallach; "Coast To Coast AM"; host George Noory; December 7, 2015.

OK. How can any of you defend that statement? That "medical advice," as is stands, is irresponsible, untrue, reckless and one that can get that program and network in deep legal trouble for airing. But Noory and Premiere not only allowed it, but had that quack return to the network and program when it should have cut him off to cover themselves legally. 

Again, let a paid sponsor issue such rubbish material as they do as "news, editorial or program matter" thinking it's covered under mass-media law -- and I can assure you their day of reckoning will come. It's just a matter of time. No doubt, as Noory claims, the network doesn't tell him what to air. OK, then.

Time for its attorneys to wake the hell up! Premiere Networks itself may face a lawsuit down the road for just that: "failing" to monitor Noory and what his "paid sponsors" advise people to do under the banner of "proven medical science."

HWGA DOCTORS LIE!!  DOCTORS TAKE KICK BACKS!!  DOCTORS BETRAY THEIR OATH!!  DOCTORS DONT TELL GIRLS THERE ARE ABORTIFACIENTS IN BIRTH CONTROL!! DOCTORS REMOVE THE WRONG-SIDED LIMBS!! DOCTORS FORCE GIRLS TO GET A PRESCRIPTION JUST TO PUT A SPONGE IN THEIR VAGINA!!  DOCTORS CHARGE FIVE DOLLARS FOR AN ASPIRIN!!  DOCTORS LEAVE SURGICAL TOOLS INSIDE PATIENTS!!  DOCTORS CONDUCTED THE COVERT LIFE AND FAMILY WRECKING TUSKEEGEE EXPERIMENTS!!  Good healers never take money for their work, but doctors charge exorbitant rates.

Mizak

Quote from: Jojo on November 20, 2017, 02:00:58 AM
HWGA DOCTORS LIE!!  DOCTORS TAKE KICK BACKS!!  DOCTORS BETRAY THEIR OATH!!  DOCTORS DONT TELL GIRLS THERE ARE ABORTIFACIENTS IN BIRTH CONTROL!! DOCTORS REMOVE THE WRONG-SIDED LIMBS!! DOCTORS FORCE GIRLS TO GET A PRESCRIPTION JUST TO PUT A SPONGE IN THEIR VAGINA!!  DOCTORS CHARGE FIVE DOLLARS FOR AN ASPIRIN!!  DOCTORS LEAVE SURGICAL TOOLS INSIDE PATIENTS!!  DOCTORS CONDUCTED THE COVERT LIFE AND FAMILY WRECKING TUSKEEGEE EXPERIMENTS!!  Good healers never take money for their work, but doctors charge exorbitant rates.

You are a SHILL.Doctors do not make the prices in Hospitals.The insurance companies and the Hospital Board sets the prices for ex. aspirin.Do mistakes happen of course but for you to say all Dr's are bad is just like saying all  Cops are bad,all blacks are on welfare etc.  Good healers never take money for their work Than Explainn THE HIGH PRICES WALLET CHARGES?
For you to stick up for an obvious snake oil salesman you are A.working for CTC or Vet.Wallet in some fashion.B. Plain Ignorant.  C.Troll D.All The Above              GNS

ItsOver

Thank God for doctors.  If it wasn't for doctors, I'd already be dead.

Quote from: albrecht on November 19, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

i thought that whole thing about michael jackson was odd, indeed...glad it wasn't just me

...  Good healers never take money for their work, but doctors charge exorbitant rates.

So at your job you work for free?

HWGA DOCTORS LIE!!  DOCTORS TAKE KICK BACKS!!  DOCTORS BETRAY THEIR OATH!!  DOCTORS DONT TELL GIRLS THERE ARE ABORTIFACIENTS IN BIRTH CONTROL!! DOCTORS REMOVE THE WRONG-SIDED LIMBS!!...  DOCTORS LEAVE SURGICAL TOOLS INSIDE PATIENTS!!  DOCTORS CONDUCTED THE COVERT LIFE AND FAMILY WRECKING TUSKEEGEE EXPERIMENTS!!...

All doctors do these things, routinely, purposefully, and none of them do anything useful to society?

... DOCTORS FORCE GIRLS TO GET A PRESCRIPTION JUST TO PUT A SPONGE IN THEIR VAGINA!!

You s ound a bit nutty, but just in case you're simply grossly misinformed here is a link to the US government agency that makes most of the rules ''doctors'' and others in the medical profession must follow.  You may wish to become familiar with the organization, and with some of the rules and regulations they impose.  These rules are based on Congressional legislation, and are the law of the land.  Many, if not most, are intended to insure public safety regarding food and medicine.

https://www.fda.gov/   

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jojo on November 20, 2017, 01:55:50 AM
You know what they say about people who talk in a made-up language!
Klaatu barada nikto?

Excuse me, but you sound more than a bit unhinged. Very much out of touch with reality, and obviously someone who has no "real-life" medical experience. A shill? Sure. It's been tried before on this forum with infiltrators. Nice try. But a fail. All caps and rambling with no reason is the trademark of either George Noory, or one of his minions.

You have described yourself earlier in this thread as a "nutritionist." That might narrow it down. Are you one of those hacks at the other end of the phone with "criticalhealthnews(dot).com"? They call themselves that. I have spoken to these supposed "medical people" at times. As they issue "medical advice" they are neither qualified nor licensed to do. But when I inform them I ask their consent to recall the telephone calls for reference, why do these "young ladies" who are "nutritionists" state "I shouldn't be talking to you anymore" and then terminate the call. What are they hiding?

"criticalhealthnews(dot).com" is not a licensed medical provider in the State Of California. It is only a Youngevity Independent distributor. It uses the name "news" in its title to try and fool consumers. It has nothing to do with news. It has only the sole purpose to sell you snake-oil pitched through a radio station that owns and operates that website -- KSCO 1080 AM of Santa Cruz, California.

Get it now? Yes, when I need solid medical advice, I'll call people working for a radio station. Then, when I need advice on how to run a radio station, I'll call people working for a hospital. That's your logic? I suspect you are another brainwashed victim of Youngevity International and its mass-marketing and "independent distributor" roles. The kind who "act" like they know more than medical doctors, make false claims to sell snake-oil, lie to people to make money for themselves -- then dare claim those of the highest standards and governed by law are lowlife profiteers.

Fair enough? You make no sense. None. And using the argumentum ad hominem at every turn proves that you have nothing of truth, logic or reason to support your claims. If you're not a Noory shill, it appears you copied directly from the playbook of that host or his staff -- and that Youngevity International as well.

And by way, as I know you cultists involved with Youngevity will falsely accuse me of being some "hater" or downright "evil" for "making fun" of Joel Wallach's physical appearance, I can assure you it's only a scientific, informed assessment. 

Wallach claims so many things. Like he's taken his "magic potions" his entire life. Then tells people such things as:

-- Male baldness is due to a nutritional deficiency. Wallach is balding. Badly. That's genetic, male-pattern baldness. But he rejects the genetic model. Fail!
-- Gray hair is due to some nutritional deficiency. What's left of Wallach's hair is gray.
-- Eyesight problems are caused by some nutritional deficiency. Wallach wears thick corrective lenses.
-- Saggy skin is caused by some nutritional deficiency. Wallach has badly sagging skin.
-- Being overweight is caused by some nutritional deficiency. Wallach has a huge gut and obvious mid-section fat.
-- Wallach claims he looks like he's only fifty years of age. Baloney. He looks like a little old man that if I was to see on the street I'd estimate his age at mid-to-late seventies. Am I right in that assessment? If that guy thinks he only looks fifty years of age and can convince fools of that, then there's a lot to be said for being "a monkey's uncle."

Once again, fair enough when a dose of reality strikes you? OK? Are we square on this? If that is some "master race," then God help us all. He looks flawed as the rest of us -- but darn it, buy his snake oil and you'll end up being and looking young forever! Rubbish.

NoMoreNoory

Invented 'Text To Tommee' during Friday's Open Lines asks Joorch what words he would leave us if this was his last day. 'See ya,' jokes Joorch then turns it to what he would like on his tombstone. After the pair make a failed attempt at the well-known 'Here lies Lester Moore' epitaph - which Joorch of course screwed up ('forty-four slugs, or whatever it is': try 'four slugs from a forty-four', Joorch - he got serious. His chosen memorial?

He made a difference

You certainly did, Joorch. You took a great show called Coast To Coast AM and turned it into a pale shadow of its former glory. Quite the difference.

Any offers for Jorch's headstone? I'll offer 'What's next for meeeee?'