• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

MTB

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 24, 2013, 04:53:26 PM
Something tells me you should replace the sentence 'I'm going to be accountable for my prediction of a kill shot in 2013/2014" to "I'm going to make my last bit of money off this and then retire from public life in 2013/2014 so I don't have to deal with the backlash of making false predictions."

The pro wrestling manager Jim Cornette has said that as a rule of thumb in wrestling once a gimmick is used in a promotion, it's best to wait seven years before using the same gimmick again. That provides time for fans to move on, forget, grow up and stop watching wrestling or die as the case may be. I'm remotely viewing Ed Dames exploiting a different racket for a few years until memories of his killshot predictions are hazy again.

Quote from: Morgus on April 24, 2013, 04:06:28 PM.
Of course if Ed is right, ... Noory won't be broadcasting anymore without electrical power in a "mad max" world...

I guess there is an up side to the Kill Shot after all.

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 24, 2013, 02:32:37 PM
Yet, as far as I'm aware he's never used his studio in Hawaii.  What's the deal with that?

I"d forgotten about the supposed studio in Hawaii, where The Nooron could pretend he's "Magnum P.I."  Yeah, right.  ;D   I haven't heard him or FrankenWells mention it in awhile.  Maybe it got taken out by "kill shot."  ;)

NoMoreNoory

During the first hour tonight, a former SEAL Team 3 member will be on hand to discuss the training of Navy SEAL dogs. I feel a double whammy coming on: A mention of his navy service, and a Casey the Non-existent Dog story. Queue up the shots for the Jorch SNoory drinking game!
Also hoping he decides to give Tsarnaev another try. Hilarious!

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 24, 2013, 03:23:34 PM
maybe they only find enough goofballs to agree to be in the live studio audience in some town in Colorado?  :o
yeah having a spot closer to the middle of the USA might save him money regarding flying the guests out there. thats probably the biggest cost for producing the streaming video podcast (NOT a TV show, which would be on real broadcast TV)

But Morgus, LA is "the land of fruits and nuts."  I can't believe (or is it "Beeleeve"?) the limiting factor is a shortage of goofballs to watch The Nooron do his monkey dance in LA.  As PB mentioned, I think Colorado is home base for the Gaia schlock circus.  Heck, even Lindsay Lohan, though, would have demanded any recording site be in LA.  Jorch is just a "Yes Man Wienie" who will go anywhere for a buck and the chance to look like a fool.

Quote from: Rico999 on April 24, 2013, 02:09:42 PM
Given George's obvious desire to be a "star," I think he ought to consider being a game show host.   The more mindless the game, the better.  Something where he doesn't have to read anything.  "Jeopardy," for example, would be too challenging. 

Maybe he could sub on "The Price is Right."  He could do that, I think.   Better yet, how about "The Senior Dating Game," or something along those lines?

Yeah, George, talk to your agent about this.  Get it in development.  Remember -- and this is key -- nothing where you have to think and/or read!

And please get the HELL off of Coast!

PS  "Beyond Belief" is so cheesy they won't do it here in LA!  He's got to go to Colorado to tape it!  That's hilarious!

Ha Ha!  That is great.  I am picturing Coast to Coast squares (like Hollywood Squares).  Guests include: Ed Dames, The numbers lady Glynnis McCants, Jerome Corsi, Steven Quyale, Linda Moulton Howe, Captain Kelly Sweeny, Alex Jones, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, and in the middle square: Science Advisor, Richard Hoagland.
Your host:  Talk Legend, George Noory.
"Yes George.  I will take Steven Quayle to block."

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on April 24, 2013, 09:21:45 PM

Ha Ha!  That is great.  I am picturing Coast to Coast squares (like Hollywood Squares).  Guests include: Ed Dames, The numbers lady Glynnis McCants, Jerome Corsi, Steven Quyale, Linda Moulton Howe, Captain Kelly Sweeny, Alex Jones, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, and in the middle square: Science Advisor, Richard Hoagland.

That was hilarious and why I spend a lot of precious time here now when I could be listening to all the snooring reruns.  And I love the visual.  But sad prediction... we might have to wait until it's the Dexter Macabre show.  Wasn't it Bruce Goldman who said George's next lifetime wouldn't be as successful as this one has been?  Granted, it depends how you define success.  I think the new cast of characters will include Ed NoGames, Glynnis Ican'ts, Jerome ProNoorsi, SmartAlec Jones,  Catherine Having Fits, Psychic Slippery Browne, Ican Puntit, and Bitch Mattress.

Eddie Coyle

Center square has to be a very gay man.

James Van Praagh(sic? who cares) will get the seat.

NoMoreNoory

Brilliant! Please tell me someone's working on a visual of this right now!

Roy Hinkley

Well, first thing out of Snoory's mouth was that he spent nine years in the Navy - go figure...

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on April 24, 2013, 11:17:26 PM
Well, first thing out of Snoory's mouth was that he spent nine years in the Navy - go figure...

OMG, not for the umpteenth time. Doesn't it ever end?  Does he think that every night is a new audience? 

NoMoreNoory

*Ding! Ding!* One sentence in with his first guest, former Navy SEAL Mike Ritland, Joorch has to tell him he was nine years in the Navy.

Then asks if some of the dogs who go for training to be used by the SEALs 'just don't cut the muster'.

Only Casey the phantom dog to go......

Darisi

Do the dogs have their own parachutes?  LOL

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Darisi on April 24, 2013, 11:32:11 PM
Do the dogs have their own parachutes?  LOL

I know, what an idiot he is.  Do they have little sidearms or doggy assault rifles?   I noticed later then the guest said the dogs do all missions EXCEPT for underwater work - already expecting the stupid host to ask about the dog's SCUBA gear and how they get their diving masks to work.

anyangle

"you don't get your own special button or anything"

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: anyangle on April 24, 2013, 11:40:00 PM
"you don't get your own special button or anything"

And I think he said he wants all Coast listeners to become members.

Roy Hinkley

Snoory:  "Will the dog see like a little wire strung across the road?" (and know it's a bomb)

Morgus

The bidding for the auction for a dinner with Noory is up to $1800 right now:
https://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/clearchannel/catalog_items/347316

The listing indicates its worth estimated $5500, how odd - I'd value it at zero!

El Kragen

I gotta be up until 5 AM so I'm going to give George and Richard Beltzer a go. This could be a good show but I'm sure Snoory will disappoint.

ziznak

I really think we need to get together and win that Noory dinner someday... then we could send his ass out to eat with Eddie Coyle. 

Morgus

Noory just bragged at age 13 he knew there was something wrong with the Kennedy assasination story right away...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ziznak on April 25, 2013, 12:21:55 AM
I really think we need to get together and win that Noory dinner someday... then we could send his ass out to eat with Eddie Coyle.
Even Noory doesn't deserve that fate.

But...ok, who's hiding the gun in the bathroom for me?

Quote from: El Kragen on April 25, 2013, 12:11:11 AM
I gotta be up until 5 AM so I'm going to give George and Richard Beltzer a go. This could be a good show but I'm sure Snoory will disappoint.

He's stepping all over Belzer.  I wanna say this would be better with Art, but I think Belzer is too much of a "pinko" for Art.

ZombiePoppa

Noory needs to shut up for 5 minutes and let Richard speak. Noory keeps butting in and then attempting to finish Richard's sentences. It's highly annoying.

And the only thing Georgie knew at age 13 was what a mush-mouthed disappointment he was to his parents.

anyangle

"well don't give them any ideas" <---basically sums up Noory's career. Reading this website is better than listening to the show ATM

RedMichael

How do they come up with an Estimated Value for a charity event? And who picked it?

I like that it is so high. I think it is crazy someone is paying 1800 for a dinner with Nooron but it would be kinda funny if it didn't make it halfway to it's worth. Not for the charity but they were probably expecting it.

"You'll also take home a Platinum 21pc Cookware Set, simply the finest cookware on the planet. Professional Platinum Cookware gives you every reason to enjoy the art of cooking. Made of the finest T304 stainless steel, all cookware comes with a lifetime warranty."

Ohhhhhh

All I found for the cookware set is that no place really sells it, if you want to find a distributor you have to leave info on their site and one will contact you. So no official price listed. I found a few places that had a suggested retail price of 2500.00 Which is of course outrageous but if that is the suggested retail price then people are still buying the set at a discount.

http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=127105825

Quote from: RedMichael on April 25, 2013, 12:51:35 AM
How do they come up with an Estimated Value for a charity event? And who picked it?

I like that it is so high. I think it is crazy someone is paying 1800 for a dinner with Nooron but it would be kinda funny if it didn't make it halfway to it's worth. Not for the charity but they were probably expecting it.

"You'll also take home a Platinum 21pc Cookware Set, simply the finest cookware on the planet. Professional Platinum Cookware gives you every reason to enjoy the art of cooking. Made of the finest T304 stainless steel, all cookware comes with a lifetime warranty."

Ohhhhhh

I'd be willing to bet he's bidding on himself to make him look popular...or he's paying Tommy to do it. 

El Kragen

Quote from: Phantastic SanShiSan on April 25, 2013, 12:31:45 AM
He's stepping all over Belzer.  I wanna say this would be better with Art, but I think Belzer is too much of a "pinko" for Art.

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on April 25, 2013, 12:32:47 AM
Noory needs to shut up for 5 minutes and let Richard speak. Noory keeps butting in and then attempting to finish Richard's sentences. It's highly annoying.

And the only thing Georgie knew at age 13 was what a mush-mouthed disappointment he was to his parents.
'

'
For real. George needs to STFU. There nothing worse than someone cutting in before the other person finishes their thought.

And I love how George has re-written and revised his youth. He KNEW there was sumfin' fishy with the JFK. Ninja please

Quote from: Morgus on April 25, 2013, 12:27:07 AM
Noory just bragged at age 13 he knew there was something wrong with the Kennedy assasination story right away...

Asshat Noory deserves every bit of derision that comes his way.  I bet even Tommy would like to choke him from time to time, if not all the time.

El Kragen

lol...Beltzer finally shut down a sNoory interruption