• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Oh, crap.  Giggling Connie tonight and another Jorch Super Suck Sunday tomorrow.   :P  Why, oh why, did Art forsake us, and leave two dumps behind for us, with Jorch and HW?  :(

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 02, 2017, 02:43:32 PM
The subtext here, is that it is a ballad about remorse.

The repetitive use of the word IF can be seen as a use of irony--and further, causes the sentiments to remain timeless.

I think that's a different ballad.

I'll wholly believe in 19 magical boxcutters before I believe that George Noory picks his own music. That guy couldn't pick his own socks.
Thank yew.  I see, yes.  A ballad, remorse, hints of other ballads, timelessness, okay yeah.  So, a good ballad... self-reflection and all.   But not the kind of song a man would play for his girlfriend on a jukebox, right?  Please answer that because back-handed compliments suck and

GNS sucks because he has Scorpio in his fourth house.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 02, 2017, 03:26:43 PM
Oh, crap.  Giggling Connie tonight and another Jorch Super Suck Sunday tomorrow.   :P  Why, oh why, did Art forsake us, and leave two dumps behind for us, with Jorch and HW?  :(
She looks totally different than I expected.  I thought she'd look like a go-along-to-git-along drinkin' smoker, but she actually looks more like a blonde, spirited, smart city girl.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on September 02, 2017, 07:46:34 PM
Thank yew.  I see, yes.  A ballad, remorse, hints of other ballads, timelessness, okay yeah.  So, a good ballad... self-reflection and all.   But not the kind of song a man would play for his girlfriend on a jukebox, right?  Please answer that because back-handed compliments suck and

GNS sucks because he has Scorpio in his fourth house.
In his defense his wife at the time sewed him in the bed sheets and beat him with a broom-stick due his behavior.

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 01, 2017, 08:57:36 PM
I didn't care to hear that about P.I.U. either.  I didn't stick around for the second guest because I thought the theory was preposterous and just another clown trying to capitalize on the Ripper name and sell books.  Doyle the Ripper!  What a load of bunk! If I was in charge of the Doyle estate, I'd sue.

I find the theory that The Loch Ness Monster was Jack the Ripper far more credible.

https://youtu.be/OlURaumkAA8

Juan Cena

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 02, 2017, 02:33:10 AM
Why the fascination with Jack the Ripper - we've had many many serial killers since that get mostly forgotten pretty fast. The nickname is part of it, and Victorian England for whatever reason intrigues people more than many other eras. Oh and he killed prostitutes, sex angle always helps.

There's the part about him getting away with it. That helps.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 28, 2017, 04:03:56 PM
Maybe I've missed it, but how have the FCC, FDA, FTC and other applicable federal agencies replied to your formal complaints regarding Norry, the network, and his "guests" breaking the law? Also have you contacted legitimate C2C sponsors like CCrane informing them of unlawful actions on the part of the radio program they are sponsoring?  If so, how have they responded?

Know such agencies do not investigate single complaints. It takes a horde of persons who seek to have such possible violations investigated. Now, I believe what that program is doing is violating some regulations, but it's not "unlawful" until such agencies can determine that.

All I can suggest -- and encourage -- others sharing my concerns act on it best they can. That's all that can be done. As far as other advertisers, I cannot "lecture" them on what is basically suspected and further, doesn't involve them directly.

For example, a few years ago, George Noory had Chris Geo of "My Patriot Supply" -- a sponsor -- on as a "news, editorial or program guest" on international affairs, terrorism and basically things outside of his area of running an online store. From what heard at the time, Noory and the program never disclosed Geo represented a paid sponsor as his website was endorsed throughout the "news" program.

I did contact that website and inquired about whether it felt that was a proper thing to do, considering Section 317 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. § 317, and further at Section 507 of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 508. I asked straight up if that two-hour "news" spot was indeed paid programming.

I did receive a very polite, respectful and satisfying reply from that company. It seems to me to be ethical and honest. No, that site indicated it did not pay for that "news" program, nor did it ask to be on as a "editorial or program matter" guest. The program arranged that. OK. I'm square with that.

Note ever since that Chris Geo hasn't appeared as a "news" guest and/or as some "Chief Communications Officer" -- the title the program gave him, although I received no confirmation upon request that the guest had the education, accredited degree or professional experience to claim that -- and maybe that correspondence got him and his company thinking.

Either run obvious paid ads and "spot-interview sponsored ads," appear as a guest sans payment or endorsements from the program, but not both. We all know who is allowed to do that. Two to three times a month, scheduled consistently. More at scheduled like ads are, you know?        

I am beginning to suspect George Noory is throwing out so such nonsense as to have us unable to keep tract of it all. Last night was an example. It had more jumbled attempts at "informative" and "insightful" talk-radio in the opening minutes of "Open Lines" that it was enough to make my head spin. Although some stood out over the others.

First, the call line et up to "Tell Us About The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen" became "Tell Us About The Strangest Story You Have Ever Seen." Great concentration, Noory. Who then "moved on" to issuing his "heartwarming concern" to those effected by Hurricane Harvey. Noory, I think you meant "heartfelt concern," you dunce. Which, knowing your nature, is something you are not humanly capable of doing.

No offering to set up another of your "phantom charities," this time for Hurricane Harvey relief, Noory? But let me guess, that slipped your mind. Your trademark "lip service" and employing words are easier to show "concern" rather than take action and give of yourself. Let me guess further, Noory: You'll brag and boast about how you contributed unselfishly to the relief effort -- in ways that well, can't be proved other than from what you say. And some of us know how shallow and meaningless that is, coming from you.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2017, 09:18:47 PM
In his defense his wife at the time sewed him in the bed sheets and beat him with a broom-stick due his behavior.
[/Quote/]

Ouch!  DV and GN suck

Jackstar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 03, 2017, 02:36:01 AM
I am beginning to suspect George Noory is throwing out so such nonsense as to have us unable to keep tract of it all.

"Beginning." In 2017. The mind reels.

Jackstar

the kind of song a man would play for his girlfriend on a jukebox

https://youtu.be/wiDJbrRdoeE

Please answer that because back-handed compliments suck and GNS sucks because he has Scorpio in his fourth house.

https://youtu.be/-A6eeeq_2TE

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2017, 09:18:47 PM
sewed him in the bed sheets and beat him with a broom-stick

Still an upgrade from my ex.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 02, 2017, 02:33:10 AM
Why the fascination with Jack the Ripper - we've had many many serial killers since that get mostly forgotten pretty fast. The nickname is part of it, and Victorian England for whatever reason intrigues people more than many other eras. Oh and he killed prostitutes, sex angle always helps.

Partly it's the fact that he wasn't caught, which leads to any number of theories, including the Royal Family and the 'higher ups' of society. Partly it's the savagery of the killings coupled with their surgical precision. The idea of a mad doctor is particularly disturbing. But I think the main reason is that the killings coincided with the beginning of the media as we know it today. There are photos (stomach churning ones) of one of the crime scenes; there were letters written to the press supposedly by the killer. It was all acted out for public consumption in a way that I don't think really happened before. You can go on 'Ripper Walks' where guides will show you the sights in Whitechapel, and there are always new theories about who it was, but we will never know so it just perpetuates itself.

ItsOver

Ah, yes, time for another Jorch Super Suck Sunday night!  Even better news, guess who's back this week?  Surprise, surprise!  It's Doc Wallet.  That dude must be dumping a ton of money on PremRat/ Jorch.  I never thought I'd miss Ed Dames.   :(

Thursday - September 7, 2017
HOST
George Noory
Dr. Joel Wallach

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2017, 06:15:48 AM

Quote from: JackstarsEx on May 31, 2014, 03:46:03 AM
Peeing.  Pooping.  Talking to his mother.

COMMON excuses people.
COMMON.

And yes.  I don't back down and tell him like it is.
He -hates- that.

this forum has had a bad influence on me, i used to just mock Jorch to myself but I really had no anger, Coast amused me. I'm not even sure how I found this forum, a Google search I guess for something or other Coast related. since I've been reading and posting on this board I have grown to HATE the sleazy idiot. There's nothing else to listen to live overnight, tried Red Eye Radio and it's awful, two middle aged conservatives tediously discussing politics.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 03, 2017, 01:55:45 AM
Know such agencies do not investigate single complaints. It takes a horde of persons who seek to have such possible violations investigated. Now, I believe what that program is doing is violating some regulations, but it's not "unlawful" until such agencies can determine that.

All I can suggest -- and encourage -- others sharing my concerns act on it best they can. That's all that can be done. As far as other advertisers, I cannot "lecture" them on what is basically suspected and further, doesn't involve them directly.

For example, a few years ago, George Noory had Chris Geo of "My Patriot Supply" -- a sponsor -- on as a "news, editorial or program guest" on international affairs, terrorism and basically things outside of his area of running an online store. From what heard at the time, Noory and the program never disclosed Geo represented a paid sponsor as his website was endorsed throughout the "news" program.

I did contact that website and inquired about whether it felt that was a proper thing to do, considering Section 317 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. § 317, and further at Section 507 of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 508. I asked straight up if that two-hour "news" spot was indeed paid programming.

I did receive a very polite, respectful and satisfying reply from that company. It seems to me to be ethical and honest. No, that site indicated it did not pay for that "news" program, nor did it ask to be on as a "editorial or program matter" guest. The program arranged that. OK. I'm square with that.

Note ever since that Chris Geo hasn't appeared as a "news" guest and/or as some "Chief Communications Officer" -- the title the program gave him, although I received no confirmation upon request that the guest had the education, accredited degree or professional experience to claim that -- and maybe that correspondence got him and his company thinking.

Either run obvious paid ads and "spot-interview sponsored ads," appear as a guest sans payment or endorsements from the program, but not both. We all know who is allowed to do that. Two to three times a month, scheduled consistently. More at scheduled like ads are, you know?        

So the answer is "no", you have not filed formal complaints with the FCC, FTC, FDA, ICC, etc. relative to Noory/network/guests.  Similarly, you have not made it known to legitimate C2C sponsors of your concerns relative to the host/show they are helping keep on the air with their advertising dollars.  OK, thanks.

Dateline

I listened to Ark Midnight with J.B. Wells last night for the first time in along time, simply because I am usually social on Saturday night, but a couple of points.  It looked like his show has gained a few more affiliates for the Saturday night show.  Also, the depth of the interview was mentally satisfying, something I have not had from Coast in literally years.

J.B. is a good interview and the topic is covered thoroughly rather than a gloss over that Coast does these days.  Coast has the attention span of a tweet or a text or someone looking at Facebook.  I don't buy it and I don't listen.  Coast with Connie Willis did follow it, and my radio was silenced by me. 

The topic covered by J.B. was political in nature, but it was timely.  I like political talk if it is not just "Do you think we are gonna nuke them."  "I feel it in my gut."  The show last night topic-wise may not be your cup of tea, but J.B. is satisfying.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 03, 2017, 10:29:17 AM
So the answer is "no", you have not filed formal complaints with the FCC, FTC, FDA, ICC, etc. relative to Noory/network/guests.  Similarly, you have not made it known to legitimate C2C sponsors of your concerns relative to the host/show they are helping keep on the air with their advertising dollars.  OK, thanks.

I suppose you didn't fully read my previous post. I have done so. But didn't I note they don't act on a single complaint? Although you apparently missed that. Didn't you even read about the other sponsors? It's not their concern over complaints about other advertisers that are yet unproven -- that I noted accurately have to confirmed by such agencies.

In all respect, what you debated was previously described and my points made clear, OK? The answer is not "no" as you concluded, which I feel is a determination made by not following the information provided previously. I don't know how you reached the conclusion you have, but try reading comprehension and even re-reading if necessary. I am used to reading replies like yours. Usually from people at Premiere Networks connected to the "Coast To Coast AM" program -- using Ad hominem as a sole retort.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 03, 2017, 02:23:10 PM
I suppose you didn't fully read my previous post. I have done so. But didn't I note they don't act on a single complaint? Although you apparently missed that. Didn't you even read about the other sponsors? It's not their concern over complaints about other advertisers that are yet unproven -- that I noted accurately have to confirmed by such agencies.

In all respect, what you debated was previously described and my points made clear, OK? The answer is not "no" as you concluded, which I feel is a determination made by not following the information provided previously. I don't know how you reached the conclusion you have, but try reading comprehension and even re-reading if necessary. I am used to reading replies like yours. Usually from people at Premiere Networks connected to the "Coast To Coast AM" program -- using Ad hominem as a sole retort.

Oh I read it, just summarized to make sure I understood.  It was not clear if you were saying you did file a formal complaint, but it wasn't acted on by the cognizant federal agency (because it was a single complaint) or you haven't filed a formal complaint because you believe it will not be acted on if you were/are the only complainant. I concluded you were saying it's the latter since you didn't give details on which agency/agencies you contacted.

I thought you might have misunderstood my second question.  The query about advertisers wasn't if you've contacted specific sponsors asking about their own actions/status relative to the law and their appearances (as you apparently did with Patriot) on C2C, although in hindsight I can see how such questions could result in tap dance responses. I was thinking more along the lines of letting a sponsor know you do not look kindly on their sponsorship of a program using unethical, possibly unlawful, practices.  Not uncommon for consumers to vote with their wallets where sponsors of controversial businesses are concerned, and equally not uncommon for advertisers to pull sponsorship of those businesses as a result.  The point is a guy like Bob Crane, or the aforementioned Geo, might not want his company name associated with a quack giving questionable, maybe illegal, medical advice or taking advantage of desperate people by selling them worthless supplements. 

Your Patriot Supply story reminded me that just a few weeks ago I heard a talk host in Boston (WBZ) interview a fourth generation liquor store owner (the store an apparent long time on again/off again station sponsor) to discuss liquor related collectables/memorabilia and their values.  The guest was there as a private collector and expert, not as the owner of a retail liquor store, although his "fourth generation in the liquor business" was used in part to establish his expertise.  A few free plugs in exchange for doing a show as an acknowledged authority in a specific area?  Of course the guy didn't recommend a specific caller try a shot of Old Granddad, which he has on sale this week for only $24.95, for medicinal purposes.

Dateline

Norry, Happy Labor Day!

Don't belabor the point!  Pull on your "Grampers Pampers" and let them work for you.  Guaranteed to protect through the union of American made sheets.

To celebrate, pick up a pack with red, white and blue flags!  Waving the glory, of "Grampers Pampers" on Labor Day and every other day.

Morgus

Its the first Sunday of the month - that means time again for Noory's submerging artists tonight.  Yuck... :o

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 02, 2017, 01:46:33 PM
It does suck!  It sucks even more when you bunt and it always is a foul ball.
😄

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 02, 2017, 08:53:27 AM
can somebody explain to me how the whole starchild skull thing isn't grave robbing?
can somebody explain to me how we are not all grave stompers?  Because there are 3,333 dead people per square mile on earth.  (At 30,000 inhabitable square miles and 100 billion dead bodies).  That sounds awful, like we should be tripping over bodies, but taking the math further it is not so bad:. One dead body per 8100 square feet (a square mile is 27 million feet).

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2017, 06:15:48 AM
https://youtu.be/wiDJbrRdoeE

https://youtu.be/-A6eeeq_2TE

Her posts made her seem like a keeper.  I'd go get her, if she was a real person in those posts.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 03, 2017, 10:12:41 PM
Norry, Happy Labor Day!

Don't belabor the point!  Pull on your "Grampers Pampers" and let them work for you.  Guaranteed to protect through the union of American made sheets.

To celebrate, pick up a pack with red, white and blue flags!  Waving the glory, of "Grampers Pampers" on Labor Day and every other day.
Flag comes with free pole!

Jackstar

This post has been moved. Click here to follow the post.

Zetaspeak

Really late in last night show, Jorge asked his guest if he thought people who encourage others to commit suicide    is wring?

Guest was taken aback and answered of couse. Thankfully Noory agreed.