• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on June 01, 2017, 11:05:40 AM
Yeah, but it's a scintillating Danheiser/Wagner Entertainment event.

GEORGE NOORY LIVE
Everett Theatre
July 29, 2017 5:00 PM
Doors Open: 4:00 PM

Radio to Stage. Enjoy the grand experience! Danheiser/Wagner Entertainment brings the World's number one late night radio show to the stage. Enjoy watching the host of Coast To Coast AM, Emmy Award winner George Noory interview some of today's brightest experts in the world of Ufology, Paranormal, Economy, Music, Conspiracy and all things unexplained. This 3 hour stage show consists of interviews combined with video, music and singing which create an unforgettable experience for theatre goers and fans of the hugely popular Coast To Coast AM Radio show.

https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/4103621/george-noory-live-everett-everett-theatre

Wow, what a load of crap.  :P
For between $40.00 and $100.00 per seat, it is a dung deal!

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Dateline on June 01, 2017, 11:15:33 AM
For between $40.00 and $100.00 per seat, it is a dung deal!

The Historic Everett 'Thudder' is an 809 seat venue. Joorch claimed last night that 200 tickets are left. Hmm.....

expat

GN: "If you'd been involved in the Salem witch trials, would they have burned you at the stake?"

Laura, a practicing witch: "I don't think anyone was burnt, George"

diowulf

The other night I heard Noory pronounce the name of 60 minutes correspondent Lara Logan as "Lor Log-in". He kind of stumbled over it and you could hear his brow furrowing as he sounded it out

PaulAtreides

Quote from: diowulf on June 01, 2017, 03:27:13 PM
The other night I heard Noory pronounce the name of 60 minutes correspondent Lara Logan as "Lor Log-in". He kind of stumbled over it and you could hear his brow furrowing as he sounded it out

I wish we had video so we could watch him point to every word on the 3x5 cards that Tommie hands him.

ShayP

If you haven't already marked it on your calendar, George's birthday bash is Sunday.  The party will feature "special surprise guests."  Woooo boy!  Sounds like fun.  There's going to be so much ass-kissing from the callers.  It makes me nauseous just thinking about it.   

[Truckers may become obsolete...] "I hope not. I don't want some robot calling the show." -George Noory 5/1/17

Yeah, George. THAT's the worst part of thousands losing their jobs - robots, calling Coast to Coast AM.

Dateline

AI is replacing many, many jobs.  The problem with replacing Norry with AI, is that you cannot reverse engineer stupid.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on June 01, 2017, 11:09:58 PM
If you haven't already marked it on your calendar, George's birthday bash is Sunday.  The party will feature "special surprise guests."  Woooo boy!  Sounds like fun.  There's going to be so much ass-kissing from the callers.  It makes me nauseous just thinking about it.
I'm betting on another lame "secret door" situation. Maybe some "contests" for callers for give-aways of unread books sent by previous guests or their publishers- ideally to blind people.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 01, 2017, 11:59:49 PM
I'm betting on another lame "secret door" situation. Maybe some "contests" for callers for give-aways of unread books sent by previous guests or their publishers- ideally to blind people.
Maybe a game or two of pin the tail on the Tommee.  It'll be just swell.  ::)

Quote from: albrecht on June 01, 2017, 11:59:49 PM

I nominate his former teacher and guest Nancy Leonard for one slot.  C'mon Tommy, we can do this.

That's George Noory. Finding his elderly teacher who for sure can't remember him through the years -- but I heard that and suspect strongly she was coached by the program to "remember" what she probably can't remember on her own. A real laugher. Can you imagine any other syndicated talk-show host that would stoop to bring on some elderly, suspected senile person to vouch for the host. Amazing how low Premiere Networks stoop.

By the way Noory, how you credit modern social media for "finding people" from the past. Odd, I have used that same social media to contact your 1968 classmates. When asked if your claims are true about what you state on air about being a standout athlete in line for a major-collegiate scholarship, none of them replied to confirm it. None of them verified it. Why not? Remember, Noory: You were good enough to seek a tryout for the major-league Detriot Tigers? But there is no press on you playing ANY sports in school and amazing none of your classmates want to speak on the record about that.

I'll tell you why: If that had been true what you state about your past, they would admit that. But they no doubt don't want to slam what I suspect is your lying self and chose not to reply. No comment. Yes, Noory, social media can be a great way of confirming things -- like your bragging about being some pro-potential athlete when I noticed none of your classmates would confirm that. Avoiding that subject like the plague.   

Quote from: ItsOver on June 02, 2017, 12:19:59 AM
Maybe a game or two of pin the tail on the Tommee.  It'll be just swell.  ::)

This from the same George Noory who stated a few years ago he doesn't make a "big deal" out of his birthday. Then devoting an entire show to self-indulge in just that -- something no other talk-show host, syndicated or not, that I have heard has ever done.

You have to feel bad for Noory at times. He obviously has no life outside his show. Unlike every well-adjusted person, with family and friends who celebrate his or her birthday with those closest to them in private, Noory must have none of that. Turning to the show to do that for him. Very pathetic person.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 02, 2017, 02:53:47 PM
This from the same George Noory who stated a few years ago he doesn't make a "big deal" out of his birthday. Then devoting an entire show to self-indulge in just that -- something no other talk-show host, syndicated or not, that I have heard has ever done.

You have to feel bad for Noory at times. He obviously has no life outside his show. Unlike every well-adjusted person, with family and friends who celebrate his or her birthday with those closest to them in private, Noory must have none of that. Turning to the show to do that for him. Very pathetic person.

LOL.  Why does he think most listeners give two shits about his birthday?  This is a prime example of bad radio.  I don't care what supplements he takes to combat his dementia.  He's already bound for the old-age home in a few years.

Morgus

Quote from: ShayP on June 01, 2017, 11:09:58 PM
Noory is the only talk show host that wastes an entire show to celebrate his own birthday.  Art Bell never did that!  >:(

Morgus

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 02, 2017, 02:53:47 PM

The whole thing sounds like Noory's staff trying to kiss up to him, suggesting its a good idea to use the whole show to give him a birthday party on the air?  8)

And I wasn't shocked the other night for George Noory to have some guest on who declares government agencies as being corrupt and how they unjustly act against those like him.

Yes, how they protect consumers from the number of snake-oil salespeople and charlatans who get on "Coast To Coast AM" and host George Noory allows them to make whatever unproven medical claims they want. Never airing FDA disclaimers. Allowing paid sponsors to lie and cheat gullible, ignorant and medically desperate people out of their life savings -- then blaming some "corrupt" government agencies for their efforts in protecting consumers from false claims -- which, in case you listen, are issued just about every time some paid sponsor gets on that shame and scam of a radio program.

"Hold people accountable," the guest stated. Well, that Noory and his program better start with themselves first. Sounds like another scam that will be outed eventually. Noory and his nonstop streams of charlatans. Maybe with Premiere Networks forgetting unless it airs disclaimers, it is responsible for whatever lies or scams it conducts on the public.         

aaaaaaaahahaahahha I've gotta thank Jorch for the past half hour, I've been lying on the floor laughing hysterically, I'm convinced now Jorch is doing some kind of Andy Kaufman crazy performance art comedy.

He's got this guest on, a goat farmer named Henry Reed, who supposedly is a ground breaking figure in the field of 'transpersonal psychology' and on the faculty of a pseudo university founded by Edgar Cayce.  Reed's specialty is dream ESP, with his focus on dream help circles where people dream in unison and  of course somehow magically communicate and help each other solve their problems.  He sounds unconvinced himself about what he's talking about, more like an amiable goat farmer than even a pseudo scientist. He recounted some batshit crazy dream he had 40 years ago and I'm still not sure what that has to do with anything, in the dream he's at some party, being a goat farmer not surprisingly he remembers we 'we were doing allemande left allemande right, you know that kind of dancing' - yes Henry it's called square dancing. Then sparks begin to fly, some kind of light show, lol - I can't even remember the ending or if there was an ending. He kind of just trails off when he answers.

Here's where the laughs start, it's the best when even Jorch's loopy guests don't know how to respond to his idiotic comments or questions. All Jorch knows is he has some guy who's talking about dream communicating so Jorch quite assertively opines 'I know the CIA is using dreams, they can enter the dreams of bad guys and somehow cause them to have fatal heart attacks. What do you think?'  Dead silence, all I could imagine is the goat farmer with a WTF face, he breaks the silence by responding 'ehhhhh ...... i don't know about that'.  It sent me to the floor where I continued to break into hysterical fits while listening to Jorch soldier gormlessly on.  I finally calmed down after 5-10 minutes, still kind of high on dopamine or whatever neuro chemicals hysterical laughing releases. 

Jorch wasn't finished with me, he's a showman and he's gonna give me an encore.  He ponders, and spoke thusly 'I bet Donald Trump dreamed he would be the president, so did Barack Obama. I bet even Hillary Clinton did Henry.' Awkward silence.  Jorch breaks it 'Why didn't it work for Hillary Clinton then?'  Henry is speechless. big WTF again and he mumbles some answer that is just a polite WTF.  LOL  Why didn't it work for Hillary Clinton,  like the reason Trump and Obama became president is they dreamed it.  My god, he's got the intellectual capacity of a 6 year old.

Then last night, George Noory again falls back on his buddy Cornelius. To do some impression. Then quoting the "bullets" thing, and maybe doing the "get your guns" bit. Forgetting that Cornelius admitted to being a convicted felon and -- as such -- is not legally allowed to own firearms or ammunition. Tell that to Noory -- who is so desperate for fans he never questions who they are or what wrongs they have justifiably convicted.

Gee, didn't Noory in an earlier discussion  call for the guys who reportedly robbed and killed that Uber driver be found and convicted? Wait, Noory always supports convicted felons. Like he brags: "We have the largest prisoner listerner-ship of any talk-radio program. Hi, guys," he adds. Who would "brag" about that?, other than some imbecile. Nothing like having normal, well-adjusted, law-abiding people to have a fan base -- but Noory is implying he relies on the scum to gain acceptance. Liars and manipulators themselves. Such "closet together," as Noory claims about the "little haters" on BellGab and online who are wrongly critiquing him. Look who is "closeting together" with the lowlifes of society, instead, Noory.

Yep, Noory, that's something to be proud of. Identifying with antisocial and psychotic persons while claiming to support law enforcement on the program. People of like minds? Noory, you have yet to question that "Corny" crook whether he really has guns and ammunition that -- if what he said was true about being convicted of a felony or felonies -- he shouldn't be allowed to have.

Noory is a big turd. Spineless. He lacks the wits and guts to take a stand in life. He just changes direction with whoever is around at the time. That guy lies like "H" and, perhaps, would sell out his own mother or any around him to save his own sorry behind. What a loser. On a world-class stage.   

"You know, I never really saw the evolution of cars," the dunce head George Noory admitted last night.

What? Is this guy deaf, dumb and blind? Noory, you haven't noticed how motor vehicles have evolved and changed from the 1950s to today? Hello? For some guy who is a self-professed genius and can "see through every conspiracy" and "coverups," you obviously cannot even see your own behind when it matters in life.

Um, Noory, cars have changed dramatically. At least any of us who admit we lack your self-professed superior brain power know that. But you never did? You know, Noory, you do the world a great service -- making all of us feel better about ourselves when we realize that we could be worse. We could be your sorry self. What an imbecile. A top-rank imbecile. 

He never saw cars change over the decades? Huh? Hello? What a putz. Get him that dunce cap and sit him in a corner. That is, after he visits Wilshire Wigs in North Hollywood to get a newer bad toupee to try and fool people into thinking that rug is his real hair. Noory: Wilshire Wigs just called your cell. They have your new hairpiece ready. Pick it up anytime you want. Remember to use less glue you apparently forget to apply in moderation and we see photos of that adhesive seeping down on your side and brow.  

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 03, 2017, 08:17:19 AM
"You know, I never really saw the evolution of cars," the dunce head George Noory admitted last night.

What? Is this guy deaf, dumb and blind? Noory, you haven't noticed how motor vehicles have evolved and changed from the 1950s to today? Hello? For some guy who is a self-professed genius and can "see through every conspiracy" and "coverups," you obviously cannot even see your own behind when it matters in life.

Um, Noory, cars have changed dramatically. At least any of us who admit we lack your self-professed superior brain power know that. But you never did? You know, Noory, you do the world a great service -- making all of us feel better about ourselves when we realize that we could be worse. We could be your sorry self. What an imbecile. A top-rank imbecile. 

He never saw cars change over the decades? Huh? Hello? What a putz. Get him that dunce cap and sit him in a corner. That is, after he visits Wilshire Wigs in North Hollywood to get a newer bad toupee to try and fool people into thinking that rug is his real hair. Noory: Wilshire Wigs just called your cell. They have your new hairpiece ready. Pick it up anytime you want. Remember to use less glue you apparently forget to apply in moderation and we see photos of that adhesive seeping down on your side and brow.

He has a point insofar as who back in the 70's, 80's even the 90's had a working design to connect a hand sized computer to your car with far more power than was in any Apollo spaceship and be able to talk to nearly anyone in the world similarly equipped, look up almost any information, use it as a jukebox, and even regulate your fridge, home security and turn swtches on and off, even turn on your lawn sprinklers on, from hundreds of miles away; From your car? Top range Mercedes had head up displays ten years ago, and night vision cameras and cockpit displays. Who guessed that in the 80's?

Who predicted back then, cars being fitted as standard with external cameras and being able to not only prevent collisions automatically, but park themselves unaided? Lock and close open windows automatically if you forget, even start the engine and warm the seats up on a winters day before you leave the house.

Blueray disc players in cars? Or what about the entire contents of a large library on a stick the size of your thumb, plugged into the dash? Tyres that won't disintergrate when punctured.  Engines that start and stop automatically when stood at lights? Ceramic pistons; Being able to upgrade an engine's power output with a piece of silicon no bigger than your thumbnail.  Hey, what about no engine at all; Hydrogen fuel celled cars on sale before 2020. Apart from possibly the tyres (Denovo), who had working prototypes of any of that in the 70's and 80's?

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 03, 2017, 08:17:19 AM
"You know, I never really saw the evolution of cars," the dunce head George Noory admitted last night....

Jorch never saw the evolution of man, either.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 08:40:44 AM
He has a point insofar as who back in the 70's, 80's even the 90's had a working design to connect a hand sized computer to your car with far more power than was in any Apollo spaceship and be able to talk to nearly anyone in the world similarly equipped, look up almost any information, use it as a jukebox, and even regulate your fridge, home security and turn swtches on and off, even turn on your lawn sprinklers on, from hundreds of miles away; From your car? Top range Mercedes had head up displays ten years ago, and night vision cameras and cockpit displays. Who guessed that in the 80's?

Who predicted back then, cars being fitted as standard with external cameras and being able to not only prevent collisions automatically, but park themselves unaided? Lock and close open windows automatically if you forget, even start the engine and warm the seats up on a winters day before you leave the house.

Blueray disc players in cars? Or what about the entire contents of a large library on a stick the size of your thumb, plugged into the dash? Tyres that won't disintergrate when punctured.  Engines that start and stop automatically when stood at lights? Ceramic pistons; Being able to upgrade an engine's power output with a piece of silicon no bigger than your thumbnail.  Hey, what about no engine at all; Hydrogen fuel celled cars on sale before 2020. Apart from possibly the tyres (Denovo), who had working prototypes of any of that in the 70's and 80's?

Noory: "I never saw the evolution of cars." Yes, you noted good points and knowing Noory is 67, he appears to have missed a lot. Right under his sorry nose.

What about leaded to unleaded fuel, power-assist rack-and-pinion steering, shocks over coil springs, safety glass, fuel injection, intermittent wipers, electronic ignition, three-point safety belts with inertia locks, disc brakes with anti-lock, all-wheel-drive, computer systems to adjust performance, motors mounted on tracks to go downward in case of a front impact, GPS, airbags, remote operation and starting systems...and too many other things to list. That dunce Noory claims he has seen "none of that" in all his years?

What an imbecile.

Can you imagine the poor Ford dealership salesperson having to deal with George Noory as a customer? He admits he never saw the evolution of such motor vehicles -- when everyone else did. No doubt, in Noory's limited mind, there is no difference between a 2017 Ford model car and a 1967 Ford model car. Da? I bet that imbecile Noory really, really tries a sane person's patience. 

NoMoreNoory

Joorch finished up last night with that wretched little-old-ladies-beating-up-the-guy-who-ran-the-stop-light tape that is so obviously fake and wouldn't be funny even if it was real. And THEN we get UFO Phil. Aaaiiiieeeeee!!

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 03, 2017, 09:14:06 AM
Joorch finished up last night with that wretched little-old-ladies-beating-up-the-guy-who-ran-the-stop-light tape that is so obviously fake and wouldn't be funny even if it was real. And THEN we get UFO Phil. Aaaiiiieeeeee!!
Heh.  The old Friday night routine for Jorch, so he and Tommee can skip out early for IHOP.  Especially last night.  Jorch HAD to get his happy face pancake for his birthday.

"Are scorpions bugs?, or are they animals?" -- King George Noory the dunce, "Open Lines," June 2, 2017.

The man who claims to have a superior grasp of science has never known that bugs are animals? Hello? What cliff of intellect has Noory fallen off of? Then the producer backs Noory by "pointing out" scorpions are indeed animals and not bugs -- da, Noory, they all are animals! According to you, "bugs" or "insects" aren't animals. But then, Noory, what are they in your ignorance? What a putz. A very dumb putz. 

Quote from: ItsOver on June 03, 2017, 09:22:19 AM
Heh.  The old Friday night routine for Jorch, so he and Tommee can skip out early for IHOP.  Especially last night.  Jorch HAD to get his happy face pancake for his birthday.

Yes. Agreed. Because it's obvious George Noory doesn't have a good family life to celebrate his birthday with "loved ones," but unlike any other talk-radio host, shows how dysfunctional he is by inflicting his "birthday party" on listeners, instead. No other host is that narcissistic as to make a single program all about him or her in spite of the listeners. That is, only George "Guido DiMaggio" Noory is that pathetic and self-centered to do so.