• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

VtaGeezer

Can someone kill that poll that's been sucking up space at the top of the page for the past year? Enough already.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Canned Heat on March 04, 2013, 01:35:58 PM
SSS
SIX SIX SIX
Jorch is the antichrist!

Noory is less popular than Monsanto !

I love it !

[attachment deleted by admin]

ShayP

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 04, 2013, 02:57:00 PM
Can someone kill that poll that's been sucking up space at the top of the page for the past year? Enough already.

How did you vote?  ;D

BigDave

Quote from: coaster on February 28, 2013, 05:52:35 PM
he pretty much "fired her from the show" on air. I doubt she cared. She knows Noory is a moron. Noory's sense of humor... what a cutup he is.

George is an asshole,that's for sure >:(

ItsOver

Jorch is definitely a "Noory." (Reference - Urban Dictionary)

Quote from: El Kragen on March 04, 2013, 01:32:24 PM
George never ceases to amaze me with his ability to completely screw up the fundamentals of "his" radio program. Reading that poem out of the gate was like slamming the breaks on, completely destroying any momentum that comes from opening the show.

Reading a poem at the beginning of the show?  This gives George a chance to burnish his 'good guy' credentials, it provides show filler the doesn't have to come up with and gets him that much closer to the end of the show, and it lets him show off his voice that he seems so proud of.

Canned Heat

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 04, 2013, 03:02:40 PM

Noory is less popular than Monsanto !

I love it !
6+6+6 is 18 and 1+8 is 9
NINE pizza rolls!!!

popple

Quote from: davidk26212 on March 04, 2013, 10:02:52 AM
What do you guys think of george reading that poem at the beginning of the show last night?

I think he couldn't care less about that person, just saw an opportunity to look like good guy Jorchie.  ::)  Could have just been something Tommy concocted. What are the odds he found it on the internet and Copy+Pasted it?  And obviously he wouldn't wait until the end of the show to read it, because everyone would be asleep.

@Canned Heat did your avatar tan her body using pizza rolls? Such a beautiful orange lava stain.

Canned Heat

@ popple
I use pasta sauce to get the right shade of orange  :P

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Canned Heat on March 04, 2013, 05:55:27 PM
@ popple
I use pasta sauce to get the right shade of orange  :P

This conversation explains the meaning of the avatar Canned Heat.

Don't mean to change the subject, but has anyone seen Elflord?

ziznak

I think he was standing on one of the islands out on route 1... had a sign... dunno

Maxwell

All the talk about the sun reminds me of this gem.

ItsOver

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on March 04, 2013, 06:39:04 PM

.....Don't mean to change the subject, but has anyone seen Elflord?

I think he's busy organizing the scorpion army.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 04, 2013, 08:16:31 PM

I think he's busy organizing the scorpion army.

What is the scorpion army anyways? I googled it and the only relevant thing I found was from Ender's game.

McPhallus

Quote from: thefamilyghost on March 04, 2013, 08:22:51 PM

What is the scorpion army anyways? I googled it and the only relevant thing I found was from Ender's game.

Likely it only exists in Fart Rock's head, a place which I don't think anyone ought to go.

Quote from: Maxwell on March 04, 2013, 07:37:26 PM
All the talk about the sun reminds me of this gem.

ah nothing like the classics for a good laugh.
We need to pair this up with GN's "If you combine the dna of a fish and a man would you get a man-fish hybrid?"

Sardondi

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 04, 2013, 08:47:51 PM...We need to pair this up with GN's "If you combine the dna of a fish and a man would you get a man-fish hybrid?"

"You can give a man a fish, and you feed him for just one day.
You can teach a man to fish...unless he's George Noory."

ItsOver

Quote from: McPhallus on March 04, 2013, 08:29:31 PM
Likely it only exists in Fart Rock's head, a place which I don't think anyone ought to go.

;D   Sounds like the likely location for the scorpion army.  When I see Fort Rock pop-up and start hallucinating about his scorpion army, it does bring to mind the less than stellar "The Mummy Returns" movie, with the Scorpion King and his army.

http://mummy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mummy_Returns

Just another movie I was never to able to completely view for fear of my head exploding.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 04, 2013, 08:47:51 PM

ah nothing like the classics for a good laugh.
We need to pair this up with GN's "If you combine the dna of a fish and a man would you get a man-fish hybrid?"

Noory probably thinks "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" is a documentary.  I'm surprised he hasn't asked LMH for an update.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 04, 2013, 02:57:00 PM

Maybe the poll question should be:  Have you seen people using the Urban Dictionary definition of "Noory"?

HAL 9000

Quote from: davidk26212 on March 04, 2013, 10:02:52 AMWhat do you guys think of george reading that poem at the beginning of the show last night?

Well, I'll invoke all the usual caveats here, as I obviously don't know this listener's specific clinical diagnosis; however, I do have a level of expertise which allows me to make some very educated guesses, which can easily lead one to be speculative about his condition. I think it's entirely possible this listener made up this story, as a ruse to get his poem to his girlfriend read on the air.

If I were a radio host, before reading an email such as this, I definitely would have verified with the writer's doctor, that the story is indeed true. Having said that, here is what makes me suspicious:

Noory said he had received an email from a "long-time listener." The writer states that his name is John-Paul, is from Alabama, and is 45 years old. On February 23rd, he was rushed to the hospital. He writes, "My kidneys are failing. I was sent home with hospice... my birthday is Monday, March the fourth, and they say I only have about two weeks to live."

This is a fairly young man. Noory received this email at the most 8 days after being "rushed to the hospital." (admitted to hospital on Feb. 23, Noory read email on-air March 3, which is a total of eight days). In this very short period of time, his doctors (allegedly) determine he has only a few weeks to live from kidney failure, and was sent home to die with palliative hospice care.

Well, I can tell you, with "near" 100% assuredness, this is bullshit. You can live without kidneys. People routinely survive with total kidney failure - kept alive either by hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, or ultimately, receiving a kidney transplant. I have personally performed peritoneal dialysis hundreds of times. Always with the caution that anything is possible, I am willing to say that, in all virtual likelihood, no team of doctors would, or could, send a 45 year old man home to die after only a few days, due to "kidney failure." I smell bullshit all over this. Theory: The guy wanted his poem read to his girlfriend on national radio, using his "imminent death" as the ruse. Noory sees he is a "long-time" listener, and uses this opportunity to show the compassion that he and C2C have for their listeners.

Now, if the writer was indeed vetted, and is in fact dying, I'll profusely apologize. I'm betting however, I won't have to.

Below, you'll find an mp3 attachment of Noory making this announcement. It does not include the poem, only the circumstances leading up to poem.

[attachment deleted by admin]

ufogadfly

Quote from: coaster on March 03, 2013, 07:07:13 PM
Theres NO evidence. If a ten foot tall apeman lived out in the woods, we would of known it by now. Fake videos of people in monkey suits just doesnt do it for me.

I haven't come to a definite opinion yet myself. But I find it harder to believe that there isn't ONE SINGLE legitimate sighting among the numerous close-range and even daylight reports than to discount the thing entirely. What evidence there is may not satisfy you - much of it doesn't satisfy me - but to say there is NONE is arrogant and ignorant.

Re, "If a ten foot tall apeman lived out in the woods, we would of known it by now," Africa's mountain gorilla was believed to be a complete myth until specimens were discovered. There's plenty of unexplored and underexplored wilderness in North America and other parts of the globe to hide small populations of a large unknown creature.

Have you actually studied any of the better material on the subject? "Fake videos of people in monkey suits" aren't the only evidence. Granted, most of it is eyewitness accounts, but eyewitness testimony is accepted in courts around the world.   

Canned Heat

Quote from: ufogadfly on March 05, 2013, 12:32:42 AM
I haven't come to a definite opinion yet myself. But I find it harder to believe that there isn't ONE SINGLE legitimate sighting among the numerous close-range and even daylight reports than to discount the thing entirely. What evidence there is may not satisfy you - much of it doesn't satisfy me - but to say there is NONE is arrogant and ignorant.

Re, "If a ten foot tall apeman lived out in the woods, we would of known it by now," Africa's mountain gorilla was believed to be a complete myth until specimens were discovered. There's plenty of unexplored and underexplored wilderness in North America and other parts of the globe to hide small populations of a large unknown creature.

Have you actually studied any of the better material on the subject? "Fake videos of people in monkey suits" aren't the only evidence. Granted, most of it is eyewitness accounts, but eyewitness testimony is accepted in courts around the world.   
if u were a semi-intelligent being who had any bit of a sixth sense, u would know to hide from the white man.

coaster

Quote from: ufogadfly on March 05, 2013, 12:32:42 AM

For bigfoot to exist, they would have to number in the hundreds, if not thousands for the species to sustain themselves. They have been reported in pretty much every area of north america, areas where such a creature could not survive. What would these creatures eat? Why has not one bone been found? one hair? they must be magical creatures because their remains vanish like a fart in the wind. Eyewitness accounts mean shit when it comes to bigfoot, and it cant really be compared to eyewitness accounts in the court room. As a matter of fact, if someone said under oath that they saw bigfoot, there testimony would be thrown out. I figure most eyewitness accounts indeed saw something, most likely an animal like a bear or deer. But not one of these people saw a bigfoot.

Quote from: coaster on March 05, 2013, 12:55:27 AM
For bigfoot to exist, they would have to number in the hundreds, if not thousands for the species to sustain themselves. They have been reported in pretty much every area of north america, areas where such a creature could not survive. What would these creatures eat? Why has not one bone been found? one hair? they must be magical creatures because their remains vanish like a fart in the wind. Eyewitness accounts mean shit when it comes to bigfoot, and it cant really be compared to eyewitness accounts in the court room. As a matter of fact, if someone said under oath that they saw bigfoot, there testimony would be thrown out. I figure most eyewitness accounts indeed saw something, most likely an animal like a bear or deer. But not one of these people saw a bigfoot.