• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Canned Heat

"No!  It's one!  It's a one!  One single pizza roll should do it!  Am I right George?  I'm right, right!?"

ziznak

lol those are some seriously funny shots and dialog mr Canned.

Canned Heat

Quote from: ziznak on March 02, 2013, 04:23:05 PM
lol those are some seriously funny shots and dialog mr Canned.
thank u Mr. z and its ms. ;)

Canned Heat

"No!  No, I'm going with 8 George, because its not a 4 year, it's a 6, I added wrong George, but we get to add two for good measure!"

Canned Heat

"I theenk Jooorj eet ees eenevtible that we inderstand my predickshuns are not a meerage and when I dreeem them Jorje they do com twrooo."  "Yoo mast stay hume on tees dats Jooorj!"

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 02, 2013, 04:03:01 AM
So GN said something tonight along the lines of "someone that has photoshop on their computer, they can do anything."

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 02, 2013, 04:03:01 AM
So GN said something tonight along the lines of "someone that has photoshop on their computer, they can do anything."

Same goes for Airbrush

[attachimg=1]

Meanandnasty

Noory sucks and acts like a lowlife.  I read that that girl in a bikini is a model and stripper in Cleveland.  Such a descent into the abyss of hell.  No, she is one hell of a good looking women, but Coast to Coast was not the right place for that to be promoted. 

Just because you are a Coast to Coast listener does not get a free ticket for promotion or is there more to the story.  She gives  little and he takes a little  He gives a little and she takes a little.  Art come back.  Norry is such a classless act or hack.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Meanandnasty on March 02, 2013, 11:25:56 PM
  I read that that girl in a bikini is a model and stripper in Cleveland.  Such a descent into the abyss of hell. 

The road to Beaver Hunt is paved with gold...but I think they're discarded Rollo wrappers.

ufogadfly

Quote from: coaster on February 28, 2013, 09:07:55 PM
Regardless, Bigfoot does not exist. Its a ridiculous topic.

Though this topic is primarily for comments that are more Noory-specific (and disGeorge still sucks), since this is already underway, I have to ask:
How do you know this with such certainty?

ufogadfly

Quote from: Sardondi on February 28, 2013, 09:38:23 PM
It's more than just "unfortunate". And it's more than just mocking the provenance process and the research rigor mandatory for such projects. Of course, anyone with their bubble remotely near center knew this chick was bogus when simple tests kept taking years to do, while pleas for funds kept being made. And now the seas start flooding in, as it turns out the DNA sequence contains "dog" "cat" "panda" (for the furries?) and other assorted truly "junk" DNA. The report said something about it looking like an intentional attempt to deceive if I'm not mistaken. http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2013/02/watch-this-biologists-speak-out-turns.html?showComment=1361937952199
Ouch, indeed.

George Noory sucks even more for ever having this con woman anywhere near a mic.

What you say may be so, but let's wait to see how the whole thing falls out.

ufogadfly

Quote from: HAL 9000 on February 28, 2013, 11:07:18 PM
Spot on there, b_dubb regarding Knapp. Some may remember my "rap on Knapp" from Feb. ;D 18 noted here:

George Knapp - just another corporate shill post #1
George Knapp - Corporate Shill post #2

All it takes is for us all to keep a critical eye on those who would attempt to fool us - and those who profess to be "journalists" -  yet seem oblivious to even the most mundane evidence to the contrary.

Clearly, it would seem to me, that Ketchum (and perhaps Noory) has licked the "Knapp Sack" to sustain her fraud.

Actually, I wonder if you read the study.

I did, and it is clearly identified as an April Fool's joke by the principal author of the study, Michel C. Milinkovitch.

Though I would expect people should do their own research, I've done it for you.

The study's author's homepage is HERE, but what you really want to see is his publications page located HERE

Publication #44 is labeled:

Milinkovitch M. C., Caccone A. & G. Amato
Molecular phylogenetic analyses indicate extensive morphological convergence between the ‘‘yeti’’ and primates
(April’s fool day paper in the 1st of April Issue of MPE)
Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 31: 1â€"3 (2004)

The direct link to the study (PDF) is HERE

Do you see that the name of the file is: yeti_files/yeti_1st_April_MPE_2004.pdf? Get it?

But also, in the study itself on page 1, it notes:

Additionally though, perhaps the study author's humor evaded you when he says in the conclusion part of the paper, "It is quite remarkable that Haddock already identified 44 years ago the correct phylogenetic position of the yeti (despite he had seen only footprints in the snow) when he yelled at it ‘‘You odd-toed ungulate!’’ (Herge, 1960, p. 26).

Just FYI - odd-toed ungulates are animals with hooves - like horses.
So simple even a veterinarian would know that an odd-toed ungulate would be a Yeti horse - oh, wait... Ketchum is a veterinarian  :'(
Let's move on, shall we?

Thanks, I know what an ungulate is.
Unless I'm mistaken, the "study" to which you refer as clearly identifying itself as an April Fools prank is not Ketchum's study but the one that was stupidly provided in the requested supplemental material to her paper. The only thing that matters is the result and legitimacy of the DNA evidence and analysis.
As I've posted previously, let's see how this all falls out.

ufogadfly

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 02, 2013, 10:50:58 AM

The Snorge on the confluence of storable food and food that can be ordered over the internet.  Part 1 - taste testing with Tommy to determine which is the best food he's ever tasted, Part 2 - the Numbers Lady will be on to help determine which generates the largest sales commision for him on when delivered to trailer parks

I love the line in one of his storable food spots where disGeorge says something like "it's just as fresh today as it will be 25 year from now." Not sure that's so great an endorsement.

Neil

Quote from: ufogadfly on March 03, 2013, 12:18:43 AM
I love the line in one of his storable food spots where disGeorge says something like "it's just as fresh today as it will be 25 year from now." Not sure that's so great an endorsement.

;D That one always made me laugh, too.

popple

Jorch probably told that girl to drop by the studio. He'll show her around and give her a signed head shot.

Juan

Quote from: popple on March 03, 2013, 12:45:44 AM
Jorch probably told that girl to drop by the studio. He'll show her around and give her a signed head shot.
And pull out his flashlight and show her his pizza roll burns.
George Noory sucks.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Canned Heat on March 02, 2013, 04:00:29 PM
"10! Yes, it's definitely 10 pizza rolls!"

" Now don't forget George. You must always carry 8 pizza rolls in your wallet ! "

dar.fm is having a radio clips contest. Immediately thought of all the Noory potential.

"1. Find a great snippet of your favorite radio show.
2. Listen on DAR.fm and click the Share button.
3. Type something interesting to attract people to view your clip - that's it!* 
See a video of how it works and go to RadioShots.com and check out snippets others have already shared."

coaster

Quote from: ufogadfly on March 02, 2013, 11:48:31 PM
Though this topic is primarily for comments that are more Noory-specific (and disGeorge still sucks), since this is already underway, I have to ask:
How do you know this with such certainty?
Theres NO evidence. If a ten foot tall apeman lived out in the woods, we would of known it by now. Fake videos of people in monkey suits just doesnt do it for me.

George with news of the sinkhole in Florida:  He should know all about it.  He turned our show into a giant sinkhole which swallowed up all interest.  Or should that be Stinkhole?

GN: "gastro en-ka-ritis"

How did he get that out of (gastro)enteritis?

Falkie2013

En-ka-ri-tis is the long lost mummy that Snoorge found when he came out of the stinkhole.

Or maybe he found it in that Miami circle that Hoagland found and helped saved from developers.

Hmm, if a Sasquatch is a BIG FOOT, does that mean that Snoory should now be called BIG LIP ?

( Because he burned his mouth on THE killer pizza roll. ).

Alright Jonathan Maberry would make a good host for Coast to Coast.

Doomed

The guest mentioned children being boiled in oil if they didnt talk.
Did you hear how excited noory got?
Thats one sick puppy.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 02, 2013, 10:54:23 PM

Same goes for Airbrush

[attachimg=1]

Someone must have used a 'Punchableness' filter there. I find that face extremely punchable.

michio

Quote from: Doomed on March 02, 2013, 03:14:54 AM
Mabraculous?
WTF?? Just before the break noory said it would be "mabraculous".
What the hell is that?
Try english ya stoopid shit...

I heard him say "blusting" one time when he was discussing hurricanes with a caller. It may have been his 'shortmouth' for blustery and blowing.