• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: yumyumtree on May 03, 2017, 12:01:34 AM
The goofy voices are pretty much standard in conservative talk radio world. Limbaugh does the lisp, Savage does the bleat, Levin does the pant. Come to think of it, they sound like a bunch of demented high school boys.
And George does the tangleword.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2017, 01:12:26 AM
I am used to it. Been around it all my adult life. Very common. Especially when you are playing dominoes.
Yeah, Im beige but for some reason after a few minutes I am addressed in the vernacular.  Fine with me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: lovesfreshair on May 03, 2017, 01:21:51 AM
Yeah, Im beige but for some reason after a few minutes I am addressed in the vernacular.  Fine with me.

8 years in the air force and 33 years in a federal Contractor workforce ensured that all minorites were overrepresented in the work force. EEOC Audits made sure if it. But we were always a tight group. It playing sports in leagues at JSC, group parties, and as you worked with people it was only normal to socialize and even do things like going on fishing trips together. Years later we still get together for lunch.

I played on a softball team in omaho for 2 years and I was their token white guy. Big difference between demeanor at work vs the social demeanor. But I think that is human nature. I know I acted differently and probably talked differently.

Quote from: lovesfreshair on May 03, 2017, 01:09:32 AM
It is very common for African Americans to have two forms of speech! That's normal, not contrived.  It harkens back to the old days when African Americans were told to speak differently.

Is it contrived if the person grew up in Hawaii?

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2017, 01:43:03 AM
Is it contrived if the person grew up in Hawaii?

Yes. In his case he had only one vernacular. He didnt revert to a street accebt. He had to invent one.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2017, 12:15:52 AM
And Hilary does the phony southern accent when speaking to black groups
I heard she would have been elected if the election had been held in an alternate universe.

yumyumtree

Theres  difference between  adopting funny voices to ridicule people and doing it as a phony attempt to appeal to a group, which is what Hillary and Obama were doing. I'm not saying one is any better than the other, just apples and oranges.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 03, 2017, 09:31:25 AM
Theres  difference between  adopting funny voices to ridicule people and doing it as a phony attempt to appeal to a group, which is what Hillary and Obama were doing. I'm not saying one is any better than the other, just apples and oranges.

Yes you are so just STFU!  ::)

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 03, 2017, 09:31:25 AM

Obama dindu nuffin! He's a good boy. He got his life on track. Church every Sunday.

Jojo

Quote from: Sardondi on April 09, 2012, 12:15:28 PM
I know folks aren't entirely serious about the castration, but even if they are, that's not a cure. "Chemical castration" has been tried several times with rapists and a few times with pedophiles, and it doesn't change the target of their sexual desire, or lessen their urge to have sex with them. In the case of pedophiles they often wanted to simply be in the presence of children; to touch them if they could but simplky to be near them if they couldn't.

It's not an issue of libido or level of hormones; it's about the deepest imprinting on these people's psyches. Like I said, their wiring is messed up. If they were automobile engines, instead of the familiar, if kind of boring, GM cylinder firing sequence of 1-2 3-4 5-6, which has been standard for millions of vehicles, the pedophile's is some weird 3-5 2-6 4-1off brand that no one has ever seen.
/

Suckage has no time limit.  While searching is-george-noory-an-alcoholic in Bellgab after last night's (millionth) bar story, i stumbled upon George's call from a pedophile awhile back.  Someone said chemical castration might not help but i wantt to comment that castration has absolute benefits, even tho it is not a perfect solution.  It prevents some deaths, and some potentially fatal infections (Yemeni child bride death).  It prevents some STDs.  Preventing some penetration  also prevents some weight-bearing, which in the case of one child i know, could have prevented unseen damage to vertebrae. 

NoMoreNoory

As mentioned a few days ago....

"We nearly lost him, folks. We nearly lost him." -Tommee Hawk

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2017, 12:27:43 AM
Yeah, he probably has about as much expertise as you do in polling.  ;D
L fucking OL

GravitySucks

Is this second half guest horning in on the Billy Meier Schtick?

http://www.christinedayonline.com

zeebo

First hour guest is decent, reasonably well-spoken and lucid.  No ranting so far, which is a little disappointing, but relaxing I guess.  Unfortunately George is annoying me greatly with his overuse of his go-to lazy phrase "all this".  As in "How does Russia fit into all this?", "How should our government deal with all this?", "Are people stressed out because of all this?" .... All what?  What are we talking about?  And be specific!  Establish context!  Ah, never mind.  Pleiadians up next.

Designx

"Would you trust Kim Jun Un who has nuclear weapons if he had submarines?" - GN 2017

Quote from: zeebo on May 04, 2017, 12:21:55 AM
First hour guest is decent, reasonably well-spoken and lucid.  No ranting so far, which is a little disappointing, but relaxing I guess.  Unfortunately George is annoying me greatly with his overuse of his go-to lazy phrase "all this".  As in "How does Russia fit into all this?", "How should our government deal with all this?", "Are people stressed out because of all this?" .... All what?...

Sounds like sumpthin's go-in' on

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2017, 11:00:38 PM
Is this second half guest horning in on the Billy Meier Schtick?

As far as I know, there's only one official spokesman for Mr. Meier - all other sources should be treated with skepticism.

zeebo

We always get this same story about these benevolent aliens, that they're here to help us with some vague "awakening" which is "just around the corner", after we "raise our consciousness".  And they've apparently communicated this to select contactees who're supposed to release books & dvd's to help us rediscover our "sacred selves" and "change our frequencies".  I mean wtf does any of that mean?  I can get that at the New Age bookstore down the street.  ::)

Yeah, those Pleiadians should just put up or shut up already.

zeebo

Quote from: Étouffée on May 04, 2017, 02:00:30 AM
Yeah, those Pleiadians should just put up or shut up already.

Correct.  Give us something useful like clean energy or hyperspace travel or an asteroid's worth of natural resources - not some metaphysical jibber-jabber about "inner transformations".   :P

ItsOver

Quote from: Designx on May 04, 2017, 12:24:48 AM
"Would you trust Kim Jun Un who has nuclear weapons if he had submarines?" - GN 2017
Jorch, would yeeewww trust yourself with a pizza roll?

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on May 04, 2017, 12:21:55 AM
First hour guest is decent, reasonably well-spoken and lucid.  No ranting so far, which is a little disappointing, but relaxing I guess.  Unfortunately George is annoying me greatly with his overuse of his go-to lazy phrase "all this".  As in "How does Russia fit into all this?", "How should our government deal with all this?", "Are people stressed out because of all this?" .... All what?  What are we talking about?  And be specific!  Establish context!  Ah, never mind.  Pleiadians up next.
You can almost hear the pinball in his skull rattling around.

Last night, it's Geno himself who continues to brag about his "Navy" service -- he was in the Navy Reserve -- and his "public-information" duties.

This from the same host who a while back got on his radio program and pondered why ISIS had apparently new-model Toyota trucks. Not taking the easy steps to contact Toyota itself for clarification, but in his dedication for "the truth" falsely implied Toyota itself was involved in supplying terrorist groups. "Are there Toyota dealerships who cater to ISIS?" Geno asked. "I just don't get it," he concluded.

Get this. Contact the public-information people at Toyota, Geno, before you get on international radio and speak. I followed up with them when you didn't. They will tell you: Toyota has a strict policy that it does not sell any of its products or vehicles for any military use. That includes known militant groups as ISIS and also our military as well. No one. Those vehicles were stolen, not provided by the manufacturer. Get it straight, Geno. You didn't.

But the great false accuser Geno doesn't bother to do his homework. One lazy SOB, for sure. He should have contacted Toyota for an explanation before he aired his b*s theories, being the public-information person he claimed to have once been. Toyota, in fact, expressed shock that any broadcaster would implicate its company without inquiring first. And perhaps unjustly damaging its reputation.

But that's our beloved Geno. Talk out your behind first -- then get corrected later. Then never admit any errors of information issued over the radio. Just ignore your blunders and move on. Typical Geno. Typical and more than unethical and irresponsible.     

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 04, 2017, 05:57:56 AM
Last night, it's Geno himself who continues to brag about his "Navy" service -- he was in the Navy Reserve -- and his "public-information" duties.

This from the same host who a while back got on his radio program and pondered why ISIS had apparently new-model Toyota trucks. Not taking the easy steps to contact Toyota itself for clarification, but in his dedication for "the truth" falsely implied Toyota itself was involved in supplying terrorist groups. "Are there Toyota dealerships who cater to ISIS?" Geno asked. "I just don't get it," he concluded.

Get this. Contact the public-information people at Toyota, Geno, before you get on international radio and speak. I followed up with them when you didn't. They will tell you: Toyota has a strict policy that it does not sell any of its products or vehicles for any military use. That includes known militant groups as ISIS and also our military as well. No one. Those vehicles were stolen, not provided by the manufacturer. Get it straight, Geno. You didn't.

But the great false accuser Geno doesn't bother to do his homework. One lazy SOB, for sure. He should have contacted Toyota for an explanation before he aired his b*s theories, being the public-information person he claimed to have once been. Toyota, in fact, expressed shock that any broadcaster would implicate its company without inquiring first. And perhaps unjustly damaging its reputation.

But that's our beloved Geno. Talk out your behind first -- then get corrected later. Then never admit any errors of information issued over the radio. Just ignore your blunders and move on. Typical Geno. Typical and more than unethical and irresponsible.     

Maybe ISIS members bought them at dealerships?  They do have Toyota dealerships overseas.  Of course, they would be buying it under the guise for personal use just like the rest of us do.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2017, 06:07:26 AM
Maybe ISIS members bought them at dealerships?  They do have Toyota dealerships overseas.  Of course, they would be buying it under the guise for personal use just like the rest of us do.

Um is it possible that rotten, armed terrorists may actually "seize" and "steal" shipments of vehicles illegally? A possibility that may have never occurred to Geno. That such may thieve, as well? Why buy when you can steal? Gee, seize control of some area that has vehicles coming in, it doesn't take a stretch to think such may "seize" anything in such areas? More likely, for sure.

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 04, 2017, 05:57:56 AM
... "Are there Toyota dealerships who cater to ISIS?" Geno asked. "I just don't get it," he concluded...

Ha, ha, ha, geesh.  Jorch, haven't you heard of the Toyota Terrorist Discount?  Somebody should make a parody Toyota dealer commercial telling ISIS to "Come on down to Baghdad Toyota for our special ISIS discount!  Free falafel and hummus this Saturday!  Ask for Habib!"

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 04, 2017, 06:19:33 AM
Um is it possible that rotten, armed terrorists may actually "seize" and "steal" shipments of vehicles illegally? A possibility that may have never occurred to Geno. That such may thieve, as well? Why buy when you can steal? Gee, seize control of some area that has vehicles coming in, it doesn't take a stretch to think such may "seize" anything in such areas? More likely, for sure.

Well that may be true but you are making assumptions.  I'm just gleaning info from what you wrote.  I didn't listen to the show.  I doubt ISIS would ever contact Toyota formally and ask to purchase 10 SUV's.  Sure, they may have been stolen but who knows?  I like to give George grief as much as the next person but only when it is warranted.