• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Zenman

Damn, I missed the numbers lady again. I'm still confused as to why I can't just use the number as is. Why do I have to add the digits together, divide by nineteen, subtract the middle one on Tuesday and divide by the square root of pi twice or some such thing?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Zenman on May 02, 2017, 05:22:14 PM
Damn, I missed the numbers lady again. I'm still confused as to why I can't just use the number as is. Why do I have to add the digits together, divide by nineteen, subtract the middle one on Tuesday and divide by the square root of pi or some such thing?

Because math.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 02, 2017, 05:23:57 PM
Because math.

I'd like to call in sometime and tell Glynis my "life path number" is the square root of 2.

Dateline

When the Numbers Lady is on, I supposed that Norry gets all hot and bothered as he tries to add the numbers and divide on his slide rule.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 02, 2017, 09:46:54 AM
She's just a rotten, soulless profiteering person who couldn't work a real job and has made a good living by b*s people out of their faith, trust and money. When I asked her on social media a while back about her exorbitant fees, she countered with "every one has to make a living." OK. What about the people trying to make a living that you sucker out of their money? She had no reply. None. Just blew me off and moved on.

What a con artist. What a cheap carnival hack! If you are looking for those being "negative" or "toxic," look no further than such as her.
Dont you think most people know that thousands of people are born every day!  Dont you think Glynnis knows that?  Of course some will be famous,  some will be hot, some will have birth defects, and so on. Everyone knows that!  Some will be janitors, some will be stars, some will be armchair pundits!   :o

But they will have the same life path concept.  Take completion, for example.  A janitor can find completion in working all night so his daughter can be the first generation to go to college.  While a CEO can find completion by regenerating a broken human services business.  While a Walmart greeter may find completion in working for the same company for 40 years.  While an addict may find completion through sobriety.

Its pretty silly to think Glynnis says all the thousands of babies born all over the U.S. in hospitals on a certain day would have similar lifestyles.  No, they will have similar life paths.  There is a difference.  A celebrity can metaphorically "chop wood and carry water" just like a car mechanic.  Its a mindset. There are some people who believe you need to do your dishes daily, no matter who or where you are, whether your in a tiny second story room working around ants and making food bank soup in a coffee pot, or whether you are a millionaire celebrity dropping crumbs in a tour bus!.  There are other people who let meal messes grow into a toxic waste site.  Doesnt matter whether you are a star or a prole, these characteristics are mindsets.  These topics come from Zen theory so take what you like and leave the rest. 

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 04:09:33 PM
I tuned out after the Number Bumbler explained how "We're in such a competitive time because it's the year of the '3'!" or some such bunk.  George agrees wholeheartedly that this is why "Everyone is uptight!" etc.  I'm usually a pretty good sport about this kind of thing but the only number I can apply to this is 100% idiocy.
I found this. http://iveybusinessjournal.com/publication/competitive-markets-and-the-rule-of-three/
And 2 people are better being a team, because if it is just them, they will need each other.  But when 3 people are in a group, there are usually more power struggles.  Love triangles....

Quote from: ItsOver on May 02, 2017, 02:11:50 PM
The Many Guests of Jorch Noory.
I trust Glynnis.  I took copious notes a couple years ago, compared them to her site, an compared them to numerology and she is right on.  She keeps her story straight.  I no longer take detailed notes to double check her consistency because she is accurate.

Maybe she could slow down, an work less on Coast.  She shoul dumb it own a bit.  She covers way too much territory. She goes so fast it is almost impossible for me to track.  I dont trust fast talkers!  If she would slow down, she would gain credibility.

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 02, 2017, 05:23:57 PM
Because math.
Life path is determined by adding every number, so 01/01/1940 is 0+1+0+1+1+9+4+0 = 16 which in standard numerology is reduce again by adding 1+6 = 7.  This math is not a Glynnis thing, it is mainstream numerology, which reduces al numbers to one digit, with a few possible exceptions like 11 which sometimes is not reduced to 2.

zeebo

lol George has a hot potato on his hands tonite.  I don't care what side this guy's on, he's just so amped up it's entertaining.   ;D

Zetaspeak

Wow this Trump bitch is being triggered or what right now.

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 02, 2017, 11:52:54 PM
Wow this Trump bitch is being triggered or what right now.

lol this is hilarious, especially his goofy voices.  It's like hearing an over-caffeinated neighbor scream at msnbc.  I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 'accidentally' bumped. 

yumyumtree

I think that business of Obama surveilling the Trump camp  has been proven to be groundless.

He also seems to think that Michael Flynn operated in a vacuum.

As a disclaimer, I will say for those who don't already know--I'm a Never-Trump Republican.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 02, 2017, 11:58:37 PM
I think that business of Obama surveilling the Trump camp  has been proven to be groundless.

He also seems to think that Michael Flynn operated in a vacuum.

As a disclaimer, I will say for those who don't already know--I'm a Never-Trump Republican.

For you then:

yumyumtree

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 11:56:19 PM
lol this is hilarious, especially his goofy voices.  It's like hearing an over-caffeinated neighbor scream at msnbc.  I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 'accidentally' bumped.

The goofy voices are pretty much standard in conservative talk radio world. Limbaugh does the lisp, Savage does the bleat, Levin does the pant. Come to think of it, they sound like a bunch of demented high school boys.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 03, 2017, 12:01:34 AM
The goofy voices are pretty much standard in conservative talk radio world. Limbaugh does the lisp, Savage does the bleat, Levin does the pant. Come to think of it, they sound like a bunch of demented high school boys.

So, there's really no difference between you and today's Democrat then.  :D

Zetaspeak

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 11:56:19 PM

His voice did go higher and higher and he wouldn't  take a breath.

He wanted to throw people  in prison for being critical  of Trump, yet 5 minutes before he gave a vague reference  of the previous  Prez having an in house mistress 

yumyumtree

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2017, 12:03:21 AM
So, there's really no difference between you and today's Democrat then.  :D

Principle over party. Draw your own conclusions.

Trump supporters have an unenviable job this week. They have to defend his ignorance over the Civil War, then his ambiguous remarks about Kim Jong Un and his desire to have Pres. Duterte visit the White House. But these posts belong in the Trump thread, so I won't post any more about it here.

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 03, 2017, 12:01:34 AM

And Hilary does the phony southern accent when speaking to black groups

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 03, 2017, 12:08:03 AM
His voice did go higher and higher and he wouldn't  take a breath.

He wanted to throw people  in prison for being critical  of Trump, yet 5 minutes before he gave a vague reference  of the previous  Prez having an in house mistress

Valerie Jarret living in the White House was strange enough. Now she has moved into his personal residence.

I don't think she is his mistress, but it strikes me as bizarre.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2017, 12:15:52 AM
And Hilary does the phony southern accent when speaking to black groups

Obama switched his accent when talking to blacks as well.

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 03, 2017, 12:11:20 AM
Principle over party. Draw your own conclusions.

Trump supporters have an unenviable job this week. They have to defend his ignorance over the Civil War, then his ambiguous remarks about Kim Jong Un and his desire to have Pres. Duterte visit the White House. But these posts belong in the Trump thread, so I won't post any more about it here.

Thanks. For shutting up.

yumyumtree

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2017, 12:17:56 AM
Valerie Jarret living in the White House was strange enough. Now she has moved into his personal residence.

I don't think she is his mistress, but it strikes me as bizarre.

I had heard that Valerie Jarrett moved in with the Obamas. I don't know if Michelle's mother is still living with them too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 03, 2017, 12:22:28 AM
I had heard that Valerie Jarrett moved in with the Obamas. I don't know if Michelle's mother is still living with them too.

Right...you're a conservative...who's a big fan of the Obamas?!  ???

Nice try!  :D

Zetaspeak

Does anybody know what this guy expertise is in. Not counting the taste of Trumps nuts.

Man this guy not even trying to hide the knee pads.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 03, 2017, 12:26:26 AM
Does anybody know what this guy expertise is in. Not counting the taste of Trumps nuts.

Yeah, he probably has about as much expertise as you do in polling.  ;D

yumyumtree

Twitter bio says investigative reporting, for several networks, and he's already referenced that. So journalism, I guess.

Zenman

I do like his confidence in Trump's ability to handle the US's bankruptcy.

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 11:52:21 PM
lol George has a hot potato on his hands tonite.  I don't care what side this guy's on, he's just so amped up it's entertaining.   ;D

SHOCK JOCK NIGHT

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2017, 12:19:04 AM
Obama switched his accent when talking to blacks as well.
It is very common for African Americans to have two forms of speech! That's normal, not contrived.  It harkens back to the old days when African Americans were told to speak differently.

GravitySucks

Quote from: lovesfreshair on May 03, 2017, 01:09:32 AM
It is very common for African Americans to have two forms of speech! That's normal, not contrived.  It harkens back to the old days when African Americans were told to speak differently.

I am used to it. Been around it all my adult life. Very common. Especially when you are playing dominoes.