• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Doomed on February 24, 2013, 01:22:43 AM
... Noory has lost many of the big stations, hence the increase in stations, most being 5k or less. These days C2C will grab any station just to stay in a given market.

And then brag about the increase in radio stations

mombird3

I think that the show might die a slow death if stations drop because ratings are going down. And I listened to J B Wells on Friday night and was very discouraged that his announcement was only about the show guests. I hope that something better come along. I wish there was someone else to do the show. It is awful.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 23, 2013, 06:34:53 PM
He goes on to talk about involving Tommy and bringing a flashlight to work so anyone who wanted could take a look inside his mouth.  Ok, no one does something like this - it sounds like he's trying to 'prove' the story is real by claiming others saw it. 

Doesn't that sound like something somebody does when they take off work all of the time for "sick reasons". Like he had to prove how injured he was.
Hey Georje, get a fireplace and cut your own wood. That would be freakin great!

Falkie2013

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 23, 2013, 10:01:42 PM

Sucks indeed.

$ 31.95 for a tshirt ?

WTF ?

I've bought lots of tv orientated shirts on Ebay and none of them cost me $ 31.95.

here's one of my favorites. only problem is people keep thinking its a dinosaur and not Godzilla. The folks who work at the local Apple store knew who it was and thought it was cool.

[attachment deleted by admin]

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 24, 2013, 05:55:43 AM

$ 31.95 for a tshirt ?

WTF ?

If that were offered at the c2c store... I would re-up my subscription.

CampsieNP

Quote from: Sardondi on February 23, 2013, 02:34:22 PM
Look, I didn't like it when the two-wheelers demanded bike paths, but I kept my mouth shut and went along with it. But why do gays have to have homopaths? Why can't they just walk and run with the rest of us?  And I bet we can't even call it that either; we'll have to call them "Gay Ways" or something pc. The special treatment never ends...

HI Sardoni!! Way to crack me up! Figures when I post a positive comment on the Snoorge, I type in stupid Nooryism....forgot the "e" (or should I say the "inch") in the word Homeopath! Ohhh,,,the irony! I might have to munch on a molten pizza roll as my punishment!

Sardondi

Quote from: CampsieNP on February 24, 2013, 01:06:48 PM
HI Sardoni!! Way to crack me up! Figures when I post a positive comment on the Snoorge, I type in stupid Nooryism....forgot the "e" (or should I say the "inch") in the word Homeopath! Ohhh,,,the irony! I might have to munch on a molten pizza roll as my punishment!
Thank you, because I'd have really had to force it otherwise....but I would have. So an "e" here or there would have made no difference! Enjoy.

AC400KICK

George Noory is suck! George Noory is suck! Who pay you! Who pay you!

I can't stress this enough! George Noory is suck!

Damn, I could go for some SnooRino's pizza rolls right now...that would really hit the spot. You got any extras Ziz? Let me get summa dat  8)

coaster

Heres that video I made of Noory telling us his pizza roll story.

George Noory's Pizza Roll Story

Sardondi

Quote from: coaster on February 24, 2013, 09:08:50 PM
Love the fan photo on the wall.

ziznak

Holy crap coaster that video was awesome!!  I used it to educate a friend of mine in the ways of George Noory and she now understands my fascination with him and his antics.  She also laughed her ass off too.

I sent a few skype chat msgs to George today... No answer.  I sent two msgs one just saying Hey George whats up. I followed it a few minutes later with something about how badly I was anticipating the upcoming planet X show.  I went out and when I got back later he still had not responded. 

fuckin douchebag

Here guys have some SNoorinos... don't eat em all now ghost... share them

Usagi

Wow, coaster.  That is the second greatest thing I've ever seen.  It's beautiful.  Really, just beautiful.

It reminds me of Space Ghost Coast to Coast, and just as ridiculous.

CrabbyOld Bat

Extremely well done!  ;D

Love the artwork, especially the little visual nuances that accompany his ridiculous exaggerations and flat-out lies explanation of what happened. If anyone bleefs his story, I have oceanfront property in Kansas to sell you.

The only part I might bleef is that when he returned to work he actually carried a flashlight with him to show people the burned roof of his mouth.  ::)   

What a maroon.

Snorge sucks.

NoMoreNoory

Bravo Sir! Everyone at Premiere needs to see this, so that the reality of Jorches ridiculousness can be fully realized. He is a fucking cartoon moron!

Usagi

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 24, 2013, 10:10:03 PM
The only part I might bleef is that when he returned to work he actually carried a flashlight with him to show people the burned roof of his mouth.  ::)   

I believe it... only because someone would have to be absolutely retarded to allow this to happen to themselves and then go on to bring up constantly at inappropriate times.  Jorch fits that bill.  Also, there are touches of authenticity to story, such as the only person that he has to call in moments of personal crisis is Tommy.

How do we go about nominating Jorch for a Darwin Award, I wonder? (Edit: Damn, it looks like they actually have to die to win it. Oh well.  Next time.  Maybe they'd consider an honorary recognition.)

Canned Heat

How can somebody who sucks so bad still be on for over a decade!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Canned Heat on February 24, 2013, 10:38:43 PM
Ask Dr Laura or Glenn Beck or Al Sharpton...too many to mention.

ItsOver

Quote from: Canned Heat on February 24, 2013, 10:38:43 PM

Guardian angel, fairy godmother, deal with the devil.  In Jorch's case, I'm thinking all three.

popple

Genius job! Loved the "I WANNA BLEEF" ufo poster on his wall.

HAHAHA "this stuff gets hot... in so many words". So many words it could almost fill his entire Q-CARD

Coaster: Magnificent job!!!!!  That was as good as anything done professionally on the Cartoon Network or such.  Thank you for sharing with us.  :)

soulburner

This is awesome! Simply brilliant :D I'm rolling on the floor laughing, seriously :D

Coaster, that`s the funniest chit I`ve seen in many moons! I only wish I had talent like that.

BRAVO ZULU!!

Fantastic! With the story unfolding before my eyes,  I definitely got caught up in George's drama.

That was the first time I've heard George's account and I have to mention something, though I am sure this has been mentioned a dozen times before:

Keep in mind I've been doing coast to coast for TEN YEARS. And I've missed one day. ONE DAY!

That is bullshit! He takes days off all the time.

Quote from: thefamilyghost on February 25, 2013, 02:29:41 AM
Fantastic! With the story unfolding before my eyes,  I definitely got caught up in George's drama.

That was the first time I've heard George's account and I have to mention something, though I am sure this has been mentioned a dozen times before:

Keep in mind I've been doing coast to coast for TEN YEARS. And I've missed one day. ONE DAY!

That is bullshit! He takes days off all the time.

He also likes to leave early, but he counts those days as 'being there' too.  Maybe if he shows up Fridays and does some (cough) show prep, leaves for the day before the show starts, he counts those as 'present'  too.  'Hoo knoze'