• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Quote from: Marc knight on February 21, 2013, 04:06:11 AM

Read the CNET article via the links in my post.

I did, and the lawyer in that article does not parse the law as you do and takes the position that the internet is not a telecommunication device.

Do you work for George? Premiere?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on February 21, 2013, 04:10:09 AM
I did, and the lawyer in that article does not parse the law as you do and takes the position that the internet is not a telecommunication device.

Yes.

Quote from: Marc knight on February 21, 2013, 04:12:01 AM

Yes.

If you work for George, why not ask him why he doesn't change based on the critique, and instead send folks to attack?

Juan

I commend George's card composer for his/her work before last night's show.  The alien hybrid guest was sNoory's worst nightmare (to quote lazy news producers) - a guest who gave short answers.  Poor sNoory had to read card after card.

Of course the questions, and George Noory sucked.

ShayP

Maybe we should just preface every post with "In my opinion...."  My memory isn't so clear anymore. However, years ago I remember a professor of mine saying there is a huge difference between saying "I want him dead" and "In my opinion, I wish he would die." The first is malicious intent while the other is not; but both validate the same outcome.
I dunno....just another thought (perhaps irrelevant) to throw on the pile regarding the silliness of the law suit and the idiocy of George.
In my opinion, George Noory sucks and everybody here is justified in what they say and have the right to believe.

Doomed

Quote from: Marc knight on February 21, 2013, 04:12:01 AM

Yes.
So, you do work for noory and/or premier radio. In that case, if you are on the production side, congrats on ruining what once was a steller radio program, and reducing it to the prattle we hear today.
If you are on the legal side, you should be ashamed for taking money from a person who is challenged and has no idea that any action at all is useless. Go chase an ambulance will ya?
IF you are nothing more than a troll, or worse yet, a nooryite, git ay lyfe.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: thefamilyghost on February 21, 2013, 01:37:01 AM
... I just can't help thinking they may be doing a little trolling of their own. ...

Nope, it wasn't trolling. It had nothing to do with anyone from C2C posting anything. The ridiculous defamation comment was sent in an email. See my post (4th from the top, I think) on page 721.

CrabbyOld Bat

Wait a sec. Things are getting a little mixed up and misunderstood here. Based on past posts where he's expressed his displeasure with Snorge, I don't believe Marc works for Snorge. I think he was just kidding when he said "yes" in response to the question "Do you work for George? Premier?"

valdez

At the very start of the Russel Targ interview he said that Ingo Swann had lost his will to live, and George went on to change the subject. The segment was supposedly in honor of Mr. Swann, but his actual death and last days seemed off limits.  Why?  This is the twilight zone that George has created, where the obvious questions are never asked, where the ridiculous is never scrutinized, where Davaron could be on for 30 minutes before any mention of his alien origins, and everyone, including callers (all of the callers), accept it all as fact.  Truly amazing, what george had done here, to keep reality so far at bay.

ShayP

I mentioned this a minute ago in another thread, but did any of you think this Deveron guy sounded like Richard C. Hoagland? The voice seems very similar to me.  The cadance as well.  :o

hosehead

Quote from: ShayP on February 21, 2013, 07:11:54 AM
I mentioned this a minute ago in another thread, but did any of you think this Deveron guy sounded like Richard C. Hoagland? The voice seems very similar to me.  The cadance as well.  :o

I noticed that. The smarmy giggle was similar too. However, the answers were too short for Hog-land.

ShayP

Quote from: hosehead on February 21, 2013, 07:13:58 AM
I noticed that. The smarmy giggle was similar too. However, the answers were too short for Hog-land.
I'm convinced this is RCH!!!!  Replay it and listen to 'Deveron' talk about science and time travel.  Around the 35th minute of the 3rd hour on the podcast.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 21, 2013, 06:03:46 AM
Wait a sec. Things are getting a little mixed up and misunderstood here. Based on past posts where he's expressed his displeasure with Snorge, I don't believe Marc works for Snorge. I think he was just kidding when he said "yes" in response to the question "Do you work for George? Premier?"

:D

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 21, 2013, 06:03:46 AM
Nope, no mix ups or misunderstandings.  Just a couple of noobs getting duped by a Coastgab veteran. Thing of it as a belated welcome aboard.

onan

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 21, 2013, 07:32:29 AM
Nope, no mix ups or misunderstandings.  Just a couple of noobs getting duped by a Coastgab veteran. Thing of it as a belated welcome aboard.

I happen to know Marc Knight... no not in the biblical sense. Well not in any sense, actually. But it gives me more credibility to say I know him... ok I don't know him, that is beside the point.

Mark doesn't work for premrat... he is noory's mom.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Marc knight on February 21, 2013, 07:30:42 AM

:D

lol You little devil, you! Maybe I should have let them believe you were a plant!  :P (And by plant I mean a spy, not some type of vegetation. I don't want to create another misunderstanding.)

Quote from: onan on February 21, 2013, 07:41:42 AM
I happen to know Marc Knight... no not in the biblical sense. Well not in any sense, actually. But it gives me more credibility to say I know him... ok I don't know him, that is beside the point.

Mark doesn't work for premrat... he is noory's mom.

Oh, great! You're a big help!  ;)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 21, 2013, 08:26:22 AM
lol You little devil, you! Maybe I should have let them believe you were a plant!  :P (And by plant I mean a spy, not some type of vegetation. I don't want to create another misunderstanding.)

Oh, great! You're a big help!  ;)

Onan is exactly correct.  To hell with it, the truth is finaly out there.  How dare you bastards pick on my poor son that way.  It isn't his fault I accidentally dropped him on his head two times when he was a baby.  My little boy works hard every night to entertain you scumbags and all you do is complain, complain, complain!  Do you think it is easy for him to keep track of all those 3 x 5 cards, let alone the names of all the guests he so perfectly interviews.  You people are pitiful and I'm sure your mothers are ashamed of you. 

expat

The way I see it, internet blogs and forums (fora?) cannot possibly constitute harassment under the law because the would-be harassee would have to make a deliberate effort to expose him/herself to the text. It's not at all the equivalent of a phone ringing.

E-mail's another matter, of course.

onan

Quote from: Marc knight on February 21, 2013, 09:00:48 AM

Onan is exactly correct.  To hell with it, the truth is finaly out there.  How dare you bastards pick on my poor son that way.  It isn't his fault I accidentally dropped him on his head two times when he was a baby.  My little boy works hard every night to entertain you scumbags and all you do is complain, complain, complain!  Do you think it is easy for him to keep track of all those 3 x 5 cards, let alone the names of all the guests he so perfectly interviews.  You people are pitiful and I'm sure your mothers are ashamed of you.

So, Norry's mom how long has your son had an allergy to pizza rolls?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: onan on February 21, 2013, 09:11:51 AM

So, Norry's mom how long has your son had an allergy to pizza rolls?

My little G-Man loves pizza rolls.  He was fed pizza rolls morning, noon and night from the first day he was born until he started 1st grade.  You idiots gave him an allergy to pizza rolls.  All your complaints and disrespect have him running around like there's no tomorrow.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: expat on February 21, 2013, 09:02:40 AM

E-mail's another matter, of course.

Logical.  That's why sending (annoying) emails without revealing one's true identity is problematic under current Federal law (and several state Internet laws).  Blogs / forums fall under the stipulations as well, but perhaps not as directly.

Juan

I just walked past my digital clock.  It read 11:11.  There are no coincidences.  sNoory must be hiding in my house.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 21, 2013, 10:17:06 AM
I just walked past my digital clock.  It read 11:11.  There are no coincidences.  sNoory must be hiding in my house.

He's in the attic doing show prep.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Marc knight on February 21, 2013, 09:00:48 AM

That does it. I take it all back. You and onan are both plants. And this time I mean the vegetation kind. Stinker-weeds.  :P

ziznak

Quote from: ShayP on February 21, 2013, 07:11:54 AM
was just listening to this an WOW... yeah they do sound douchily similar.

m knights last link explains things much clearer.  It's about intent and this site was not intended to annoy noory... thats just a side effect.   It was intended to be a place for Art Bell fans to co-miserate about the current state of what used to be a great show.  I also don't see our individual emails as intended to annoy.  Many of them make very good points and ask questions.  For the most part the emails aren't filled with just name calling or annoying comments.  They're just the opposite of the sappy complimentary crap that the cat lady's send which IN MY OPINION are probly very annoying.

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on February 21, 2013, 04:10:09 AM

Quote from: Doomed on February 21, 2013, 05:36:44 AM
So, you do work for noory and/or premier radio. In that case, if you are on the production side, congrats on ruining what once was a steller radio program, and reducing it to the prattle we hear today.
If you are on the legal side, you should be ashamed for taking money from a person who is challenged and has no idea that any action at all is useless. Go chase an ambulance will ya?
IF you are nothing more than a troll, or worse yet, a nooryite, git ay lyfe.

Lol. It's like a witch hunt around here. One misunderstood post and you're accused of being Tommy.

b_dubb

the threat of legal action just doesn't feel true. someone on this board sent a nasty email and got a flippant response. and like a bunch of windup toys some of us take what was a throw away remark and start a rumor mill. rise above. there is no legal team parsing this site with the intent of building a case

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 21, 2013, 07:32:29 AM

Hey wait a second... all you motherfuckers are working for Premiere, aren't you?! AREN'T YOU?!?!
*puts on tinfoil hat and crawls under desk*