• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2019, 06:07:54 PM
I think the official coroner's report indicated that it was an accidental overdose that built-up in his system. Meaning, one of his organs, probably the liver, failed "to clear" the toxic build-up of prescription meds over time.

There was no obvious suicide overdose or higher toxic levels that indicated a willful attempt and success to kill himself. The ruling on his Death Certificate is accidental.

Only Heather Wade consistently states several times on her shows or elsewhere for 1-1/2 years that AB committed suicide. She has never provided enough details herself how this happened to be believable. Other people that were not there allege HW said or she just indicates by confirmation without actually saying there was a note that proves his suicide. This is hearsay as far as I can tell. I'm not certain if HW actually said herself there was a note she actually read. She does adamantly state, without any doubt, she is telling the truth that it was suicide.
I saw photos of him in the hospital.  Do you know what ailed him?

What you're saying now reminds me of what i heard on the air.  The minute I heard it, I felt concerned someone had tampered with his meds over a significant amount of time.  Like, could he have been slow-killed?

Jojo

Quote from: Tangerine on August 30, 2019, 06:04:40 AM
Oh, boy.  The guest said consumers would be likely to hear Sinatra where support hose are sold.  Oops!  Oh boy.  Awkward...
Because George plays Sinatra all the time, ROFL.

VC

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 06:21:59 PM
I saw photos of him in the hospital.  Do you know what ailed him?

That was pneumonia with COPD complications.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 12:12:39 PM
If you were made Premiere CEO today how would you address GN's misogyny? Outright fired? suspended? On-air apology to women(panty models and burlesque dancers in particular)? forced to attend women's sensitivity training? sex addict rehab?
#HimToo

#TommyIsVirtualNowArkansasOfficesAreCheaper
#TwoHourBackRoomMeetingsEveryDayWithMe
#SignEmployeeMonitoringAgreement
#EmployeesAreMonitoredInBackRoom
#GiveAtTheOffice
#When'sItGonnaHappen
#NotYetHaHaButDon'tGiveUp
#NoMoreFemaleGuestsForYou
#BaconCheeseWhizMassage
#Thanks
#YourSalaryIsPrepaidCardAndYourExpendituresAreMonitoredSignHere
#WouldYouLikeARaiseBeOnCall24/7
#SorryYouRanOutOfPrepTimeHaHa
#GetBackToWork
#GetYourBeautySleep

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 06:48:53 PM
#HimToo

#TommyIsVirtualNowArkansasOfficesAreCheaper
#TwoHourBackRoomMeetingsEveryDayWithMe
#SignEmployeeMonitoringAgreement
#EmployeesAreMonitoredInBackRoom
#GiveAtTheOffice
#When'sItGonnaHappen
#NotYetHaHaButDon'tGiveUp
#NoMoreFemaleGuestsForYou
#BaconCheeseWhizMassage
#Thanks
#YourSalaryIsPrepaidCardAndYourExpendituresAreMonitoredSignHere
#WouldYouLikeARaiseBeOnCall24/7
#SorryYouRanOutOfPrepTimeHaHa
#GetBackToWork
#GetYourBeautySleep
My Catsmile-ese is a bit rusty. Are you trying to say that Noory would be your love slave? Would he at least be afforded the opportunity to further his career with some tasteful banana-hammock modelling?

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 07:05:30 PM
My Catsmile-ese is a bit rusty. Are you trying to say that Noory would be your love slave? Would he at least be afforded the opportunity to further his career with some tasteful banana-hammock modelling?
Well I Googled that last part and still am not sure what it means, but if I get your drift, I think the answer is:

MyEye

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 05:59:19 PM
Date? Guest?

I don't know the date of the release of Art's autopsy report.  Noory reported it at the earliest opportunity.  I don't know who the guest was that show as I only listen to the opening of the program.   As I said before, I listen in only to look for a sign of "end times"; when Noory can get through the opening of his show without  fumbling his words, it's time to run for the hills.  I'm on an island, so I'm screwed.

Quote from: MyEye on August 30, 2019, 06:20:56 PM
He had stated that Art Bell died using "illegal drugs".  No retraction nor correction..   
This is the show opening from August 1 2018 the earliest opportunity after the release of the autopsy. Could you point out where in Noory's announcement he stated "illegal drugs"

MyEye

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 01, 2019, 12:26:54 PM
This is the show opening from August 1 2018 the earliest opportunity after the release of the autopsy. Could you point out where in Noory's announcement he stated "illegal drugs"

I'll look into previous broadcast openings

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2019, 05:29:22 PM

"Professional spiritual medium?" Ha, ha, ha... welcome to another Super Suck Sunday, with Jorch Ralph Noory and his submerging artists.

Jojo

Thank you for locating this!

I think casual listeners may have heard all the words  "opiate", "oxycodone", and "hydrocodone" as well as "overdose" and "cocktail" and "four" drugs...  and just jumped to conclusions.  I remember when I first heard it, I thought he'd been poisoned.

It is illegal to abuse prescriptions...

Jojo

Since you are on such a roll, could you find out what Noory said about Donna Reed and Shelly Fabares for me?

VC

Excellent detective work. Thanks.

There is a Gabcast at the end of April 2018, when Aldous Burbank called in, and he said AB was in much worse shape than his expectations had been when he took HW there to meet AB for the first time. I don't think Aldous was surprised AB died within 2-3 years or so after that. Had he not been such a heavy smoker with back pain problems and COPD, then he would have lived some more years without those meds killing him. AB should have hired a physical therapist to come to his home and give him a customized physical therapy program too. That might have alleviated or slowed down some of the back pain and COPD issues, and he might have been able to cut back on his pain meds too. Hindsight is 20/20.

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 05:58:18 PM
I meant Noory not you. Looks like my ambiguous reply inadvertently hit a sore spot.

Yes, I understood. But it was this follow-on comment that made me think there was some confusion, meaning this was my experience too, so I addressed it:

Quote from: albrecht on August 31, 2019, 05:20:02 PM
"He gets it." As someone, purportedly, once said.  :(

No sore spot "experience" there.

Quote from: MyEye on September 01, 2019, 03:07:33 AM
I don't know the date of the release of Art's autopsy report.  Noory reported it at the earliest opportunity.  I don't know who the guest was that show as I only listen to the opening of the program.
Quote from: MyEye on September 01, 2019, 12:42:40 PM
I'll look into previous broadcast openings
What previous broadcast? This was from the day the autopsy was released. That was the "earliest opportunity." Are you sure it wasn't a guest or another show host?

I get Noory's an ass but falsely accusing him of something with zero proof(and in the process further muddying the waters regarding Art's death) is BS

Quote from: Tangerine on September 01, 2019, 07:42:04 PM
Since you are on such a roll, could you find out what Noory said about Donna Reed and Shelly Fabares for me?
Ok all this panty model locker room talk has piqued my interest. Date/guest/hour? I'll see what I can do

Dateline

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 01, 2019, 09:12:53 PM
Ok all this panty model locker room talk has piqued my interest. Date/guest/hour? I'll see what I can do

"Never on Sunday", says Ma Norry.

Jojo

Why, that would be a very nice gesture.

Oh, no, never mind.  The only clue I have to the time frame is that is wasn't very long ago (3 months or less) and
that actor Paul Petersen came up.  First Paul Petersen, then Donna Reed and Shelly Fabares.

Oh, well.  It was probably just some comment.  I think the guest brought up those two ladies, and George probably just agreed or something.  Since he usually seems to agree with everything.

Thank you for the offer, though.  Mighty nice!

Jojo

I liked the limits on callers a whole lot better.  It gave more credibility to the program and kept it fresher.

Jojo

George gave the guest a big compliment - told her she needs to be a regular and he sounded sincere.  Evidently, she's contact Coast for years and they finally put her on.  George wondered what took so long.  Well, a new addition.

To quote George himself, "Well, what's she look like?  That's what matters!"  Now how's that sound, huh George?

Morgus

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 02:00:21 AM
George gave the guest a big compliment - told her she needs to be a regular and he sounded sincere.  Evidently, she's contact Coast for years and they finally put her on.  George wondered what took so long.  Well, a new addition.

To quote George himself, "Well, what's she look like?  That's what matters!"  Now how's that sound, huh George?

Perhaps Noory has been looking for a replacement for regular guest Rosemary Ellen Guiley?  8)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on September 02, 2019, 01:48:33 PM
Perhaps Noory has been looking for a replacement for regular guest Rosemary Ellen Guiley?  8)

That's exactly what I thought, she's his new go to medium.

Jojo

Smart explanation.  As long as Glynnis is regular, that's fine.

I call BS on the first guest last night. I have read THE INNOCENTS ABROAD by Twain, and it is nothing like the guest described. I note that he did not give the title of the book, probably because he did not want anyone to check his theory. When George went to the break with his teaser, I Knew Cahn would say Mark Twain when he returned. Does that make me psychic... or just really good at discerning BS?

I remember that conversation, and I recall nothing about panty models. Talking about Paul Peterson and Donna Reed is merely shorthand for referencing tv from a very different era. Just as talking about Dana Plato and Todd (can't remember. last name) is shorthand for screwed-up former child stars.