• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 30, 2019, 02:04:01 AM
What's the name of the instrumental music he went out on at 4 AM?
The bumper music is listed for perpetuity on C2CAM.  After IHOP

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 29, 2019, 09:13:16 PM
Was not referring to Dateline. I have been listening to George since he was merely filling in. He avoids talking about women, except in an average pop-culture manner. He has deliberately cultivated a puritan topical, monkish persona. A member of this thread has done her damn'est to drag this thread into identity/victimhood politics, but it doesn't seem to be working.
I don't know what those kinds of politics are yet.  But I do know he called a marriage-wrecking mother "pretty AND fun". Uh, not fun for the kids.

I also know the Playboy Radio host and former cyber model was married when he stated to her that he and she should become the first couple on Mars.

And that he praised Marilyn Monroe as "good taste in women" (along with a couple other adulteresses.)

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 30, 2019, 02:54:34 AM
Jorch and Tommy could make a fortune with a scammy online George Norry's Online University of the Paranormal Sciences. You too can become a world famous paranormal researcher! Make the big bucks on the lecture circuit, hobnob with the famous at international conferences, publish books, do media appearances! Learn from the biggest names in your chosen field of research! Without leaving your home! Stream lectures any time of the day or night!

Testimonials

'A year ago I was housebound and almost bedridden 24 hours a day just waiting to die and then I found George Norry's Online University of the Paranormal Sciences and a whole new world opened for me. I enrolled in their Big Foot Studies 2 year degree program and am learning from the leading experts in the field like Professor Connie Willis and get this, I have already published an e-book, Big Foot on the Grassy Knoll in Dallas and made 575 dollars and appeared on several of the most popular paranormal podcasts on the Internet! Don't worry about the cost, tuition fees are flex priced to whatever your financial situation is and financing is available to all at a low interest rate of just 3% monthly! George Norry's Online University of the Paranormal Sciences saved my life and it can do the same for you!'

- Brenda Wroblinksi
  Decatur, Illinois

'I was a long haul trucker for 35 years and always enjoyed listening to Coast 2 Coast while on the road with that Art Bell fella and when he went weirdo George Noory who I felt was much better and smarter. I expeshuly liked the shows about Biblical Prophecy and the Ancient Aliens and never in a million years thought a guy like me could become a professional expert in that stuff but boy I was sure wrong. Thanks to George Norry's Online University I am earning a graduate degree in Biblical Prophecy learnin from the best in the business. This university is incredible the way they open doors for you and everybody is real nice. I attended the big conference in Las Vegas this past winter and it cost me nothing up front, George Norry's Online University of Paranormal Sciences paid for it all and my tuition and books and a new laptop computer and all I had to do is sign up for a reverse mortgage the school arranged for me. Thanks George and all my professors!'

- Gary Fulk
  Riverside, Ohio
Great testimonials!

Jojo

Oh, boy.  The guest said consumers would be likely to hear Sinatra where support hose are sold.  Oops!  Oh boy.  Awkward...

Jojo

Quote from: Tangerine on August 30, 2019, 06:04:40 AM
Oh, boy.  The guest said consumers would be likely to hear Frank Sinatra where support hose are sold.  Oops!  Oh boy.  Awkward...

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 30, 2019, 02:04:01 AM
What's the name of the instrumental music he went out on at 4 AM?
The last instrumental was "Inca Dance".  The third to last song was called, "I love you, I'll kill you".  Horrible.

Dateline

Next week, after a strategic planning session with the minds of Coast, hear for the university to be hawked on Coast.  I mean with Norry's love sites, there is a dynamic synergy here that must be harnessed. 

The  minds of Coast can be culled for such notable scholars as Dr. Mike Bara, Dr. Hogue, and Dr. Quayle.

There will be field trips to the mounds with Dr. Marzulli.  The mind of Professor Punnett will be cultivated for paranormal news studies.

Janitorial services will be provided by Janitor Tom, who will pull his cardboard box around the campus with a rope-tied handle as he picks up campus trash.

There will even be an option for a minor in pantie modeling with special lectures given by Norry.

This is just the tip of the Antartica ice berg.

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 29, 2019, 06:19:27 PM
I find it much more entertaining to speculate on the debauchery of Hogue
Word on the street is that he enjoyed being disciplined by Ma Anand Sheila with wet celery and a manual eggbeater

Quote from: Tangerine on August 29, 2019, 07:49:27 PM
But she was probably getting a suppository from her care giver.  You could tell by the way the caller did not elaborate that he was a little embarrassed. Obviously, his wife was not having bodily fun.  And George just cracked up laughing.  Over and over.  I guess it was good for him.  We all have our many flaws, but laughing at a heart failure patient should not be one of them.
Actually the caller said his wife had fallen asleep while he was on hold and she was snoring. It's interesting your first thought in this audio-Rorshach test was "man chats away happily about Elvis to national radio host while ill wife receives suppository from caregiver in the background" gives quite an insight

Quote from: brig on August 30, 2019, 12:13:31 PM

Religion ... check!
Psychic phenomena ... check!
Lost civilizations ... check!
Conspiracy ... check!

You gotta admit Coast guests are versatile but that's how it is with polymaths.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 30, 2019, 12:10:55 PM
Actually the caller said his wife had fallen asleep while he was on hold and she was snoring. It's interesting your first thought in this audio-Rorshach test was "man chats away happily about Elvis to national radio host while ill wife receives suppository from caregiver in the background" gives quite an insight
One thing I like about you is you provide constructive, sensible feedback without getting vicious so thanks.  Well, I am a care giver and most families are somewhat nicely sensitive.

But, I've seen some irreverent, selfish, insulting, aggressive, indifferent, undignified family and spousal behavior around the dying.  If anyone even shows up.  One of my patients got a real greeting card (no joke) that said, "I'm sorry we can't be there during your hospice.  My husband and I are taking a cruise in the Bahamas.  See you when we return.  Love, -----."  Crazy.  I doubt the "friend" was being vindictive for a long-ago slight but even if they were, isn't impending death enough of an emotional equalizer???!  There is no need to be cruel; the person is dying anyway.

I can't remember who it was right now, but every time I saw another patient, her rear was exposed by family for cleaning or medicine constantly, with no attempt at modesty, whenever visitors came into the room.  My company's policy is to secure and protect privacy.

One male patient I had was was dying very young of a fast cancer. He didn't remember his first visit with a minister, because he'd slept through a lot of it and was in denial about dying.  The next 4 days, he got too weak to eat or drink and he started to weep and say he knew he was dying. He asked for the on-call hospice minister (or any minister) to come again.  His  spouse's grandfather even was a minister. But, his POA had basically had written him off, throwing money and supplies at the situation, but already considering the cancer victim to be in the grave.  He said, "Tell him we already got him a minister 4 says ago.  He should remember that."  Brain cancer victims don't remember a lot, though. I let my on-call administrator know of the need, but the final decision was that his sibling didn't care. The victim died less than 8 hours later.

Just a few days prior, his spouse berated him because now that he was moved to the main area, his hospice supplies (cleansers, grooming, briefs, pads, towels, urinals, medicine, etc...) took up so much room that her Vanity Fairs and Glamours were underneath piles.  She told him to tell us to leave everything the way it was before he got sick and work around the deco.  Unbelievable. 

MyEye

Seems Noory wants to organize a mass consciousness experiment to slow down the Hurricane headed for Florida.  I only tune in hear the start of the show.  News broadcasts from other stations report that a slow storm would be a worst case scenario.  I seriously doubt that Noory would retract his comment.  He has spewed a lot of wrong sht without retracting the wrong information in the past.... The reason why I don't listen to a fool show of his anymore, except for the beginning.  No fail; always botches his 'presentation'. 

Jojo

Quote from: MyEye on August 30, 2019, 04:38:43 PM
Seems Noory wants to organize a mass consciousness experiment to slow down the Hurricane headed for Florida.  I only tune in hear the start of the show.  News broadcasts from other stations report that a slow storm would be a worst case scenario.  I seriously doubt that Noory would retract his comment.  He has spewed a lot of wrong sht without retracting the wrong information in the past.... The reason why I don't listen to a fool show of his anymore, except for the beginning.  No fail; always botches his 'presentation'.
He didn't mean slow the traveling and arrival of the storm.  He meant slow down the force of the storm, like to calm it.

How much can you expect from a guy who hasn't even retracted, "Sexy demons?  Send some!"  I wonder how that call to the dark side affected his personal life.  Demons take many forms, I think even thought forms.

I think It's fair to go after George for his faults: 1. He lies constantly, and when caught he never cops to it or apologizes. 2. He promotes liars and huxsters and encourages his listeners to buy their wares. 3. He is obsessed by making money and views his listeners as so many ATM machines. 4.  He is lazy, refuses to read the books written by his guests, and makes zero effort to become an interviewer. 5. He continues to push his dating service, even though the reviews clearly show that paid members are angry, frustrated and are demanding their money back.

However, George does not come across as a chauvinist. Rather, he seems deferential/afraid of women, especially his mother. If someone has witnessed, or  knows someone who has witnessed, George engaged in chauvinist behavior, then by all means, write a detailed account here; but to call him a chauvinist merely for talking about pop-culture like anyone would, I think is unfair.

Osho is a name that is odious to those who were poisoned by, or those like myself who had loved ones almost die because they were poisoned by Osho and his gang. The Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh changed his name to Osho because con men usually change their names when on the lam. The Rajneeshees got off with a slap on the wrist. Hogue is quoting his guru on the air, and peddling his garbage on the air, when he should be doing hard time in the big house. How do we know he was not on one of the teams that snuck into restaurants and committed bio-warfare?

Decades ago a Christian organization bought Rancho Rajneesh and turned it into a seasonal camp. Funny thing,  after all these years they have had no problems with the locals or the state of Oregon.

MyEye

Quote from: Tangerine on August 30, 2019, 05:56:40 PM
He didn't mean slow the traveling and arrival of the storm.  He meant slow down the force of the storm, like to calm it.

How much can you expect from a guy who hasn't even retracted, "Sexy demons?  Send some!"  I wonder how that call to the dark side affected his personal life.  Demons take many forms, I think even thought forms.

He had stated that Art Bell died using "illegal drugs".  No retraction nor correction..   

I seriously question the credibility of someone who claims nine years of service in the US Navy, an 'officer' no less, and doesn't know he difference between a Solder and a Marine.

Jojo

Quote from: MyEye on August 30, 2019, 06:20:56 PM
He had stated that Art Bell died using "illegal drugs".  No retraction nor correction..   

I seriously question the credibility of someone who claims nine years of service in the US Navy, an 'officer' no less, and doesn't know he difference between a Solder and a Marine.
When did he say Art died of substance abuse?  I never heard that.

Evidently, the soldier/marine verbiage is debatable:
https://www.quora.com/Can-Marines-technically-be-called-soldiers

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 30, 2019, 06:00:32 PM
I think It's fair to go after George for his faults: 1. He lies constantly, and when caught he never cops to it or apologizes. 2. He promotes liars and huxsters and encourages his listeners to buy their wares. 3. He is obsessed by making money and views his listeners as so many ATM machines. 4.  He is lazy, refuses to read the books written by his guests, and makes zero effort to become an interviewer. 5. He continues to push his dating service, even though the reviews clearly show that paid members are angry, frustrated and are demanding their money back.

However, George does not come across as a chauvinist. Rather, he seems deferential/afraid of women, especially his mother. If someone has witnessed, or  knows someone who has witnessed, George engaged in chauvinist behavior, then by all means, write a detailed account here; but to call him a chauvinist merely for talking about pop-culture like anyone would, I think is unfair.
He doesn't come right out and devalue women directly, but he condones and even praises women who committed adultery as well as used near nudity to get ahead.  Of women, he did say one time, it is what one looks like that matters.  Whitley Streiber actually had to set him straight and remind him that looks fade, but character and talent last much longer. 

Shameless clown and asshole George Noory. He's doing an intention experiment with the vast Coast audience tonight but first had to passive aggressively take a shot at Art Bell. 'Folks Art Bell did one of these intention experiments and things went horribly wrong and he never did another one.'

So Jorch leads the audience into focusing in on Hurricane Dorian bearing down on Florida instructing them to focus on weakening the storm from Category 4 down to just a tropical storm. 'Folks if we wake up in the morning and the weatherman says the storm has been pushed back into the ocean ....... that's remarkable.'  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA very scientific, he's already made a claim that what he's doing is 'remarkable'. Gee I sure hope if this hurricane doesn't inflict much damage that Jorch receives the credit he so richly deserves.

So now ANYTHING but this hurricane being a complete Category 4 shitshow Jorch will claim that his group intentioned focus had something to do with it. Category 3 or 2, 'Folks I think we really did have sumtheen to do with that hurricane easing up. We'll try it again when there's another storm and see if it works again.'

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 24, 2019, 04:54:10 PM
VC meet Tangerine
Tangerine meet VC
Huh?  VC doesn't even mention George in his last zillion posts.

Is he talking about his mother a lot more as he gets older? It seems that way to me, he's taking on a Norman Bates persona to me.

He told his guest tonight about his out of body experience at age 11 when he had an illness with a high fever. He was on the ceiling staring down at himself and when he recovered from his illness he went to the library to the paranormal section and found a book on OBE and read it, and then he returned to get books on ghosts, Edgar Caycey and UFO's, he became obsessed with such things and it led him to his lifelong interest and career as a shameless huckster of this shit. And then he paused for a moment ..... 'and then there was my mother, she had a lot to do with it.'

she's definitely going to end up stuffed and in his attic where he'll bring her meals and read books to her and brush her hair and put lipstick on her.

Jojo

I wanted to believe that, too.  But, the truth hurts.  George reduces women to the value of their sex appeal, even to the point of creating awkward moments, to his own embarrassment, and to the detriment of what guests are actually trying to convey.

"Elvira, come back without your brothers."
Of former adulterer presidents, "Good taste in women".
To Whitley, "It's what she looks like that counts."
To Major Dames, who was walking down a path behind women, looking head, thinking about something very serious,"Oh sure, you were 'just' looking!"
He associates with Dr. Turi, who objectifies his own wife publicly.
Of the woman he danced with in Houston, belittling, holding her in his arms but shouting to Tom, "So, this is Houston's finest!"
He initiated a side discussion on air of what burlesque dancers' outfits look like.
He has used the stereotypical phrase men use about Las Vegas many times.
He had a contract with Playboy Radio, not Pure Sex radio, not Sexuality Radio, not The All Pleasure Network, but Playboy Radio.

Jojo

Caller fell, and could not get up for 3 days.  Her radio was on, but not on Coast.  George said she should have at least been able to change the station for her ordeal...  I suppose it would be very painful, but unless the pelvis is broken, can't fall victims do what this lady finally did, which was to inch, crawl, and roll toward a source of survival? 

One time I fell in the garage. From a stair onto a bumper, and concrete.  I blew my whistle as hard as I could, 25 times.  No one heard.

For those who can't afford Lifeline, and who live alone, keep emergency kits in your rooms in a box on the floor or in the bottom drawer/cabinet or under the bed/couch, like in one of those long rolling wrapping paper bins.  It can have water, snacks, reading glasses (or at least cheaters), wool or a portable mylar blanket, a mini-pillow or inflatable pillow (or soft child's stuffed animal), meds, an old tablet or laptop, and a roll-up mat in a container down low in each room.  It'd be a good idea to put a power strip on floors in each room, and to plug in a phone extension or disposable phone on a charger.  In a container, box, pottery etc... on the floor.  You can turn the power button off with your foot - - until the day or night that you need it.  A trip to a dollar store can accomplish most of this...

Some retirement communities have an online or phone buddy check-in club with a couple of neighbors close by, every day, at the same approximate time.  It works well.

No harm in getting a little yapper dog too, which can alert neighbors.  If you don't like wearing your Life Alert, attach it to your dog's collar at least so you can use it from there.

Young people, when you carpet your homes, consider putting in double padding underneath.

Seniors, consider installing rails, like wood stair rails, securely along the walls in your home.  The only significant cost will be labor.

Jojo

At the Stroke of Midnight, the way they portray their life insurance ads alone is chauvinistic.  They border on prostitution.  So, it's not enough to marry a woman and support a family.  Coast says you have to support the family even if you are 6 feet under.  Well, that's noble but the way the ads sound is perverted.  Like the man is nothing but a slave.  And then at the end of the ads, the woman always insinuates it's time for sex since the man agreed to get a life insurance policy.  This kind of portrayal of women should be illegal.

Not one, not ONCE, have I heard any Coast life insurance commercial aimed at single mothers even though experts say over 70% of single mothers don't have life insurance.  It anyone needs life insurance for her family, it's a single mother.  Because at least if a bread winner dude dies, his brood can lower their standard of living and trodge onward.  But, if a single mother dies, the children lose EVERYTHING and what they can't pack in a bag, they generally don't get to keep.  But, if a single mother had a policy, and hopefully God parent papers in order, then her kids could afford storage, college, or even better rent arrangements than traditional foster care and orphanhood.  Just be sure to get a policy large enough to pay off student loans and debt, otherwise nothing will be left for the children.

Jojo

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 01:52:50 AM
I wanted to believe that, too.  But, the truth hurts.  George reduces women to the value of their sex appeal, even to the point of creating awkward moments, to his own embarrassment, and to the detriment of what guests are actually trying to convey.

"Elvira, come back without your brothers."
Of former adulterer presidents, "Good taste in women".
To Whitley, "It's what she looks like that counts."
To Major Dames, who was walking down a path behind women, looking head, thinking about something very serious,"Oh sure, you were 'just' looking!"
He associates with Dr. Turi, who objectifies his own wife publicly.
Of the woman he danced with in Houston, belittling, holding her in his arms but shouting to Tom, "So, this is Houston's finest!"
He initiated a side discussion on air of what burlesque dancers' outfits look like.
He has used the stereotypical phrase men use about Las Vegas many times.
He had a contract with Playboy Radio, not Pure Sex radio, not Sexuality Radio, not The All Pleasure Network, but Playboy Radio.
And, At the Stroke of Midnight, you should have seen how Coast billed Marla Martensen.  They totally tried to vamp it up, when in actuality, she was very egalitarian.

He's such a loser. Sirhan Sirhan the Muslim dude who was convicted of assassinating Robert F Kennedy was hospitalized after being attacked by another inmate. Jorch who's had Sirhan's lawyer William Pepper on before believes this assassination was another conspiracy. So Jorch uses this news story for a little self aggrandizement.

'Folks we've been trying to get me down to that prison in LA to interview Sirhan for a couple of years. And we got close and will keep trying.'

lol 'got close'   Jorch's definition of getting close 'Tommy got the email address of Sirhan's brother and wrote to him that we'd like to interview Sirhan. And his brother was considering it.'  hahaha soooooooooooo close.  Fucking nimrod, getting close would be you were in negotiations with the California state dept of corrections, whoever is the warden of the prison Sirhan's in, and Sirhan himself or someone legitimately representing him.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 31, 2019, 02:53:06 AM
He's such a loser. Sirhan Sirhan the Muslim dude who was convicted of assassinating Robert F Kennedy was hospitalized after being attacked by another inmate. Jorch who's had Sirhan's lawyer William Pepper on before believes this assassination was another conspiracy. So Jorch uses this news story for a little self aggrandizement.

'Folks we've been trying to get me down to that prison in LA to interview Sirhan for a couple of years. And we got close and will keep trying.'

lol 'got close'   Jorch's definition of getting close 'Tommy got the email address of Sirhan's brother and wrote to him that we'd like to interview Sirhan. And his brother was considering it.'  hahaha soooooooooooo close.  Fucking nimrod, getting close would be you were in negotiations with the California state dept of corrections, whoever is the warden of the prison Sirhan's in, and Sirhan himself or someone legitimately representing him.
Always room for improvement, that's for sure.  Overall, though, I'd say tonight was:
Another fine show.

i was wrong, Sirhan isn't a Muslim, no wonder Jorch thinks he's innocent, like Jorch Sirhan is a Christian Arab.

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 03:18:12 AM
Always room for improvement, that's for sure.  Overall, though, I'd say tonight was:
Another fine show.

the show like 90% of Coast shows was awful. i listen now for the perverse pleasure I get similar to watching a trainwreck. the open phones hours are hilariously sad and I feel bad for taking pleasure in listening to old, sick and lonely people reaching out in the middle of the night for attention. Barbara recounting her story of lying on the floor for 3 days dying of dehydration became fodder for Jorch comedy.

'Were you at least listening to my show when you were dying on the floor?'

'No I had the radio on another station.'

'That hurts lol'

Then George mumbles an aside to the audience as if Barbara won't hear him 'Jeeze you'd think she could find a way to drag herself up from the floor and change the station.' *snicker*

actually that was one of the few times George was actually funny.