• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

TigerLily

An all alien and ufo night with Linda.  Cheers!

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on May 25, 2017, 11:58:01 PM
An all alien and ufo night with Linda.  Cheers!

Hello TL!!!!   8)  Cheers to you fair lady.  :)

ShayP

I'm so glad the first bullshit guest is gone.  I was starting to get 'the fear.'

TigerLily

ShayP

"Stem Cell technology"  Gotta love these commercials.  ::) :P :(

ShayP

Good night to GS and TL.  8)   I will listen to LMH in bed while occasionally munching on jelly beans.   :D

Take care all!  :)

Grandma

"Now, Renee, when you were working at the . . .  and you saw them turn the other way, uh, turn their cheek the other way . . ."  Odd, isn't it, that someone claiming to have been raised Catholic has not  grasped the meaning of 'turning the other cheek'. I have previously heard Noory misuse the phrase from the Sermon on the Mount,  somehow confusing it with Admiral Nelson's insolent 'turning a blind eye', his confusion caused, I surmise, by the word in common, 'turn'.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on May 26, 2017, 12:17:05 AM
Good night to GS and TL.  8)   I will listen to LMH in bed while occasionally munching on jelly beans.   :D

Take care all!  :)

Night Shay

Designx

Anyone listening to this? Howe is interviewing a guy that claims an alien came and gave him a hand job.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Designx on May 26, 2017, 01:24:56 AM
Anyone listening to this? Howe is interviewing a guy that claims an alien came and gave him a hand job.

Nothing like male alien rape to keep you up at night.

George Noory really had it going last night with his credibility. First, he brings on the "resident psychiatrist" and then "The Numbers Lady" to pose as qualified experts on Radical Islamic terror.

Then brings on that guest for the first hour who contradicts a lot of what Noory pushes. After Noory brags about serving nine years in the Navy -- wrong, it was nine years in the Navy Reserve, big difference -- he asks if the FDA is all about money.

He forgets the snake-oil people he inflicts on the listeners. Like the cost of that snake oil they sell through Youngevity and criticalhealthnews(dot)com isn't about making money? Get real, Noory.

Then comes the attack on the FDA. Explaining why Noory feels his program should ignore airing FDA disclaimers and that's his choice to make. Allowing paid sponsors to make unfounded medical claims and not covering Premiere Networks legally.

Then the guest goes on to denounce "snake oil" and the dangers of heavy metals in processed foods. Forgetting that Wallach guy and his associates push "Colloidal Metals" and have supplements known to have them. Recall the early versions of "tangy tangerine" contained lead, mercury and arsenic. Explain that, Noory.

Sure, it's all about money with others. But not with Noory and his flock of snake-oil salespeople. They are only "helping you" by selling what it a $6 bottle of vitamins for $60. Real "help" there, all.

But let Noory ignore FDA regulations that should be aired for his "medical truth" programs for a paid sponsor, having an ad pose as news. Let him do himself in eventually by failing to inform listeners properly. Let him take full responsibility for anyone harmed -- or worse -- by what he claims is "true" by failing to air disclaimers.

You heard it implied last night. Noory has taken his own initiative to bypass what the FDA requires because HE and HE ONLY is above their supposed corruption and greed. OK. Let him do that. Sooner or later, that will out and him with it.   

Let Noory fail to note to listeners that so many of the supplements sold by his sponsor are NOT to be taken by pregnant or nursing women. Because they have been tied to birth defects and sickness among infants. He has never mentioned that -- nor has his guests -- to listeners or any caller seeking advice -- but again, like he cares about who might get harmed and how people may seek civil action against Premiere Networks for its negligence? 

Read some of the comments online. One guy who was assured by criticalhealthnews(dot)com "helpers" by buying a bucket load of what they sell he would have his condition alleviated. In contrast, the guy wrote he developed bad stomach cramps, vomiting and diarrhea. Then found out they refused to reply to his phone calls or emails to explain what happened. Of course, they took him for his money and then "flew by night" away from any responsibility for their supposed medical "treatment."

Another fool stated he spend roughly $2,000 over a three-month period for what he claimed Wallach himself assured him would alleviate his Macular Degeneration. It not only did nothing, but the guy's vision got worse. Then related he got the "cold shoulder" in follow ups. No one wanted to take any responsibility for the failure of the supposed "cure." I wonder why.

But I contacted that guy and asked him to file a complaint with the FDA. But sadly, he seemed like he was drawn into some "cult" in which he was not to question Youngevity. He related the FDA was corrupt and that they are wrong for coming down on false claims. This from a fool who just got taken and yet refuses to do anything about it? Typical of the "cult" mentality created among "the true believers" who refuse to see evidence to the contrary, no matter how money they get rooked out of and no matter how worse their conditions may get.

I am sure George Noory gets "bad reports" in his emails about his sponsor and how some relate they got cheated. Like he is being true in relating them? He never will. Knowing him, he probably sends back a one-line, angry reply that "THEY HELP PEOPLE...GET A LIFE." But let him do that. It will catch up with that program, sooner or later. The b*s will out and much explaining or even "cover-ups" of complaints and bad reactions must be addressed. Sooner or later.

"We always present alternative viewpoints to what our guests state. Maybe not on the same night, but we always allow people to disagree," -- George Noory once stated on his "Open Lines" about being "balanced" in his coverage of guests' claims.

Baloney! B*S on a grand scale. Noory never allows anyone to disagree with his snake-oil salespeople without going off on some rant how anyone who dares to offer an informed counterpoint needs "mental help" and everything some snake-oil salespeople pitches is "medical truth" and those who disagree are "negative or evil people."

How come Noory hasn't had this person on his program. Britt Marie Hermes. Who is qualified and informed enough to counter the snake-oil salespeople he has on because they pay money to his program?

Putting Noory's slime in its place. Very informed and very credible. But someone Noory would no doubt unjustly slam as in need of "help" for calling out those Naturopathic quacks for what they are.

Endorsed by George Noory on his program, yes, that's Peter Glidden of criticalhealthnews(dot)com. Or maybe formerly of it. Cited in the state of Illinois for practicing medicine without a license, but one of Noory's "medical truth" sponsors.

"Naturopathic medicine has too much quackery," July 6, 2016 by Britt Hermes:

https://www.naturopathicdiaries.com/naturopathic-medicine-quackery/

And George Noory -- in all his fake glory -- sounded off last night by declaring he has to take Friday night off because he is "on assignment." Trying to sound like the fake journalist he is.

What? What "assignment" is that, Noory? Who is "assigning" you? Surely not Premiere Networks, huh? Who, if they knew you and the terrible broadcasts you issue in their name, won't "assign" you to find your own behind -- because they know you'd fail at even that.

Remember during the Ferguson, Missouri riots? Noory bragged for days and days he was going "on assignment" and would report on the situation firsthand. Then we heard his "report." He just drove by a bunch of protesters with signs and said he saw them. Then drove away. Not stopping to interview anyone.

Not doing what Geraldo Rivera did: having the guts and wits to get out among them -- even being assaulted at times. Not Noory. The coward. His "on assignment" he boasted about was what nothing more than driving down the street gawking at the situation. Then high-tailing out to file his "report."

That Noory is a miracle. Arguably the biggest fake and narcissist in talk radio today. Well, if Premiere Networks cares less about its reputation and credibility, that is its choice to make. Absolute nonsense posing as "the truth" and "journalism" [in quotes] when it's the biggest embarrassment to be heard on the airwaves today. Which, I might add, is no small feat. 

Right now, Premiere Networks, both Rush Limbaugh and Jim Rome must be proud of their supposed "colleague" who makes their jobs harder to keep that syndicated network going with some amount of dignity.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 26, 2017, 03:04:30 PM
And George Noory -- in all his fake glory -- sounded off last night by declaring he has to take Friday night off because he is "on assignment." Trying to sound like the fake journalist he is.

What? What "assignment" is that, Noory?

The only assignment given to Noory is to make certain he gets his meds refilled.

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 26, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

What? What "assignment" is that, Noory? ...
Midnight Friday.  IHOP in El Segundo.  Tommee's saving the table.  Bring on the pancakes.

Dateline

Let's do a reverse speech on Norry's "I am on assignment"

Norry, "Ment I Ass"  Yes, Norry you are one indeed.

Morgus

Noory always takes off the Friday before a holiday on the following Monday.
Then he can promote how he always works on the holidays during the week, but he takes off a Friday to make up for it... ;)

This is Dave's last time doing C2C... his guest Chris Jericho just said "cock" and didn't get dumped or scolded lol...

Specifically, he said "rock out with your cock out." Lol Noory just shit a chicken.

PChirp

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on May 26, 2017, 11:21:26 PM
This is Dave's last time doing C2C... his guest Chris Jericho just said "cock" and didn't get dumped or scolded lol...

Specifically, he said "rock out with your cock out." Lol Noory just shit a chicken.

Heard it all as well.  Actually, took me aback several times during the 'interview'.  I'm sure Schrader wasn't expecting the spicy language but I do wonder WHY it wasn't dumped.  What happened to a thing called a 'dump' button or at least a delay?!?  Stations get heavily fined for such banter.  Guess this WON'T be rebroadcasted for the Pacific time zone channels without editing.  That's some pretty strong language on the fly...WOW.  Caught more than just "cock", too.   :o 

Quote from: PChirp on May 27, 2017, 12:16:34 AM
Heard it all as well.  Actually, took me aback several times during the 'interview'.  I'm sure Schrader wasn't expecting the spicy language but I do wonder WHY it wasn't dumped.  What happened to a thing called a 'dump' button or at least a delay?!?  Stations get heavily fined for such banter.  Guess this WON'T be rebroadcasted for the Pacific time zone channels without editing.  That's some pretty strong language on the fly...WOW.  Caught more than just "cock", too.   :o

Actually I don't think saying cock is an FCC violation.  Sure it would upset Jorch but he's not listening.  He's at the bar with Tommy trying to pick up chicks with his smooth personality.  Unfortunately it is the Holiday Inn Express in Pomona where the clientele are all 75 and over.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 25, 2017, 11:48:07 PM
I read her website and it says the average flour consumption is almost 100 pounds per year. No way have I ever eaten that much flour.
100 lbs/yr is about 9 lbs/month is about 2 lbs/wk is 64 ounces per week is about 9 ounces per day.  Noodles, pasta, crackers, bread, buns, pizza crust, flour tortillas, prepared foods, soups, gravies, modifier food starch, granola bars, fiber bars... 

GravitySucks

Quote from: , You Are Pretty. on May 27, 2017, 03:08:05 AM
100 lbs/yr is about 9 lbs/month is about 2 lbs/wk is 64 ounces per week is about 9 ounces per day.  Noodles, pasta, crackers, bread, buns, pizza crust, flour tortillas, prepared foods, soups, gravies, modifier food starch, granola bars, fiber bars...

I actually did some research. A bushel weighs 60 pounds and if you mill whole wheat, you get 60 pounds of flour but you only get 40 pounds of white flour. So about 2/3. I guess 65 pounds of white flour might be in some people's diet when you consider breakfast cereal.

As far as me, I eat about 20 tortillas per month and that is about all the flour I get. I used to eat bread but gave it up. I tried cutting out gluten, realized it didn't affect me (except I did lose weight)  and only recently added back in tortillas.

I will keep trying to hold the average down for y'all. I figure my intake is less than 15 pounds per year.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 27, 2017, 01:11:08 AM

Actually I don't think saying cock is an FCC violation.  Sure it would upset Jorch but he's not listening.  He's at the bar with Tommy trying to pick up chicks with his smooth personality.  Unfortunately it is the Holiday Inn Express in Pomona where the clientele are all 75 and over.

If I had any photoshop skills I would scratch out Carolina Girls and put Jorch or C2C.

I once strongly felt that Dave Schrader was the best successor to the lineage of Art Bell to put "Coast To Coast AM" back on the right track for Premiere Networks and "take it in another direction" from the cheap, deceptive "infomercial" format where paid sponsors appears as "medical experts" and no FDA disclaimers are aired, nor is any disclosure made as to who is being paid "money, compensation or anything of value" for such broadcasts posing as "news, editorial, or program matter."

When Premiere ever decides to give "Coast To Coast AM" an enema, since if now feels itself a "medical clinic" who takes people's health and lives in its hands when it's not qualified or licensed to do so and that can lead to harming and cheating people -- then civil action against the network, I feel all the hosts you hear today must go. Every one. Schrader, George Knapp, Jimmy Church and Richard Syrett.   

All of them have supported George Noory -- and his possible scams and maybe FCC, FDA and FTC violations for broadcasting -- and are sell outs. Big sell outs. Showing how little they are made of. They claim to "look into things," conduct "investigations" and are out to expose "conspiracies" when it appears its the program itself and its pawns that may be doing just that to the public.

Just disagree with what Noory does -- and see these guest hosts fly off the handle. They care less. They reply with unjust insults against those who care about people and see through the scams the Noory agenda advances. They are made of nothing -- and only want that gig and despite their claims of "looking out" for others, only care about getting that gig.

I suspect they would lie like "H" and be like the types who'd sell their own mothers and NOT -- NOT -- look into the questionable practices the program under Noory conducts. So much for their claims of seeking "truth" or even giving a darn about anything other than their own behinds when it matters.

Disagree? Why don't I hear this required FDA disclaimer aired during those "paid sponsor" alternative-health supposed "news, editorial or program matter" broadcasts?

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
See  CFR 21 and its subsections to clarify this matter.

Jackstar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 27, 2017, 10:27:35 AM
put "Coast To Coast AM" back on the right track for Premiere Networks

Dude, they're owned by the CIA. They're never been off the "right" track, because their entire purpose is TO LIE TO YOU.

Welcome to the next level.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 27, 2017, 10:33:23 AM

Dude, they're owned by the CIA. They're never been off the "right" track, because their entire purpose is TO LIE TO YOU.

Welcome to the next level.

The CIA has nothing to do with it. It's Premiere Networks. There's no conspiracy or such as me getting into the "real world" when I know that syndicated network well. The government has nothing to do with it -- just another dysfunctional American media corporation flawed from the top down. Trust me there.

Yes, and under eight years of Democrat control, the supposed "CIA" run Premiere Networks allowed Rush Limbaugh to carry on his agenda of Republican Conservatism and leading to the defeat of Democrats and the election of Republican Donald J. Trump. Makes sense to me, dude! The CIA? Get real. You have too much baloney in what you hear and read online and come on when trying to insult our intelligence.

But let me guess? You are really some CIA operative who has nothing better to do but hang around BellGab and relate some "truth"? When do you move out of your parents' basement? When do you get a real job free of being some "CIA" operative delusions? Get real. Get real.

Dateline

These are just some observations based upon the postings I have read.  Doc. Wallet is getting more and more outrageous on his claims.  He seemed to be a wee bit more constrained in his testimonies when he first started his Coast to Coast infomercial.

If Doc Wallet goes down for this, the current host might, too.  It has been said, when I did listen, that they partner together.  That sounds like a very cozy arrangement to me, too.

However, look at I-Heart media, they are hemorrhaging cash, and need any and all funds to pay their billions of dollars in debt.  Do you really think they are giving their top priority to ethics and lawful broadcasting? They might be putting more emphasis on the cash.   That could be why the show is not getting closely scrutinized.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dateline on May 27, 2017, 11:52:50 AM
they are hemorrhaging cash, and need any and all funds to pay their billions of dollars in debt

Are you really so naive as to believe that this kind of corporate structure looting happens... by accident?

Jackstar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 27, 2017, 10:49:36 AM
The CIA has nothing to do with it. It's Premiere Networks. [...] When do you move out of your parents' basement? When do you get a real job free of being some "CIA" operative delusions? Get real. Get real.

Methinks "reality" doth protest too much.