• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 02:17:21 AM
I always listen to my little lady.  I don't need John Gray's help with that.  Homegrown foods is fine subject material for a gardening show but ......  You fill in the rest.

I have aspirations to become a gardener. Gardening shows are no worse than Home Improvement shows.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 02:20:17 AM
I have aspirations to become a gardener. Gardening shows are no worse than Home Improvement shows.

I'm a gardener.  It is fairly easy work.  The trick is to regularly maintain your garden after planting it. 

Gardening shows are fine but it is not the sort of material that made Coast a great show.

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 02:23:03 AM
I'm a gardener.  It is fairly easy work.  The trick is to regularly maintain your garden after planting it. 

Gardening shows are fine but it is not the sort of material that made Coast a great show.

Oh come on 21st. You don't really think she is talking gardening? We're already into GMO's, mono-culture and over-fishing.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 02:24:50 AM
Oh come on 21st. You don't really think she is talking gardening? We're already into GMO's, mono-culture and over-fishing.

LOL.  I know.  I was just giving you a hard time.  There's very little action on the board at this time of the night.  I have to do something to get my giggles. Carry on!  ;D ;)

Frankly I'm sorry I missed Gray's sex stories though.  I love to hear Noory getting uncomfortable.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 01:59:13 AM
Listening to Jacobs on MITD instead.  Far more entertaining.

Have only tuned in like once in the last couple months.  I guess I should be a better sport and try it at least once a month.

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 02:18:13 AM
She's already messing up. She says we irrigate in 1 mile circles.

This is not important, what matters is George got to slyly drop a mention of his favorite dehydrated food sponser.   ::)

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2017, 02:31:49 AM
This is not important, what matters is George got to slyly drop a mention of his favorite dehydrated food sponser.   ::)

Yeah buddy! Get that native advertising in! lol Did you catch John Gray plugging George's beets the first half?

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2017, 02:30:44 AM
Have only tuned in like once in the last couple months.  I guess I should be a better sport and try it at least once a month.

This is the second time I've tuned in for MITD in the past week and before that, I had not turned it on in months.  I'll probably listen later this week too when Whitley makes an appearance.  I wonder if MITD got a new producer.  Guests seem to be more interesting.

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 02:35:14 AM
Yeah buddy! Get that native advertising in! lol Did you catch John Gray plugging George's beets the first half?

Haha yeah that was slick.   His next book will be Beets, Hormone Levels, and You.  ;)

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 02:38:17 AM
This is the second time I've tuned in for MITD in the past week and before that, I had not turned it on in months.  I'll probably listen later this week too when Whitley makes an appearance.  I wonder if MITD got a new producer.  Guests seem to be more interesting.

I've totally forgotten now the guest I heard last time, but it was a fun show actually.  However I think it might have had more to do with the impromptu crowd on the thread that nite.

Ciardelo

"We screen out the good ones"  --George Noory on supplement sponsors.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2017, 02:45:46 AM
I've totally forgotten now the guest I heard last time, but it was a fun show actually.  However I think it might have had more to do with the impromptu crowd on the thread that nite.

I enjoyed the guest she had when she was over an hour late getting to air...don't remember who it was....maybe it was the crowd.  :)

Ciardelo

Cheez and crackers, I'm becoming pate:

"Soylent Green, the movie, hah ha" --Geo. Noory on eating humans for meat.

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 03:25:10 AM
"Soylent Green, the movie, hah ha" --Geo. Noory on eating humans for meat.

He sounded pretty enthusiastic.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 02:28:10 AM
LOL.  I know.  I was just giving you a hard time.  There's very little action on the board at this time of the night.  I have to do something to get my giggles. Carry on!  ;D ;)

Frankly I'm sorry I missed Gray's sex stories though.  I love to hear Noory getting uncomfortable.
[/quote/]

Gray admitted he hadn't known his wife's feelings about their romps had dramatically changed over the years, until she piped up one night after he gave his opinion.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 02:48:14 AM
"We screen out the good ones"  --George Noory on supplement sponsors.

Out, in.  In, out.  One of those...

Ciardelo

Quote from: loveslibraries on February 07, 2017, 03:55:31 AM
Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

QuoteGray admitted he hadn't known his wife's feelings about their romps had dramatically changed over the years, until she piped up one night after he gave his opinion.

So she was able to give him his opinion? <bseg>

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 06, 2017, 06:55:07 AM
She's an attractive cougar I see. Her website is awesome, a blast from the Internet past, all done in Flash, at the time cutting edge, it hasn't been touched nor probably visited in 15 years. She was pretty good at what she did, tv hosting mostly, a lot of work on home shopping cable channels and infomercials, and what do you know - she also was also a toy inventor, a game called Chopstix that was honored as one of the Top 100 games of the year! Plus an accredited professional chef who took exams that lasted 4 days, long 12 hour days too! She lost the southern accent for her TV work.

From the videos on her site her TV work was 80s and 90s - think she's 55ish.

But anyway, selling shitty kitchen gadgets on TV just takes an enthusiastic personality and a nice smile.  At her age and being female TV doors closed, unfair but that's how it is hence re-inventing herself as a radio personality posing as something of an expert in the field of paranormal science. She's basically Jorch with a vagina. Run of the mill broadcasters in search of a gimmick/break. Jorch really got lucky, I highly doubt he reads 2 books a year on the paranormal or any other subject. His knowledge on any topic is of the thinnest veneer quantity. That headline news segment he does is literally all he knows about current events it the world.

It's why I like Hoagland and Moulton Howe, eccentrics who really are passionate and sincere about all this stuff. 

Jorch is such a simpleton, last night or maybe the night before, near the end of the show during open phones, Jorch once again is contemplating God in his childlike way - 'why doesn't he stop bad things from happening? I just don't get it' A caller was on the line with him and replied because God doesn't operate that way, he is beyond our comprehension. So Jorch's stooge Tommy jumps in, possibly just to bust Jorch's balls 'Jorch, you always ask this. And we always get back to the same thing, that we aren't supposed to be able to know why God does or doesn't do things. Why do keep asking?'  Jorch slightly indignant says 'Because I am a very rational person. That's just the way I am.'  This has been going on for as long as I've listened to Jorch, and he's obviously made no headway. He's a total agnostic if not atheist but the next day he'll have some nutbag on who's talking about angels and demons doing this or that as if they really exist and exert influence on this world and Jorch is in total agreement  'Yes. I believe that too. Are you familiar with the work of Zachariah Sitchens? Great guy'

She seems to be inspecting a bug.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 03:59:18 AM

So she was able to give him his opinion? <bseg>

She enjoys it more, which yes, was to agree with what the man said first...

Ciardelo

Quote from: loveslibraries on February 07, 2017, 04:07:50 AM
She enjoys it more, which yes, was to agree with what the man said first...

So you DID listen to the show! <g>

Quote from: cweb on February 06, 2017, 04:13:09 PM
Glad they're on stage. "Live from the mental hospital" didn't sell tickets so well last time around.

That lends a whole new ...eewww, to their song "Midnight Special"...

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 04:13:02 AM
So you DID listen to the show! <g>
[/quote/]

Regrettably.  Gray is an avid supporter in his personal life of working women.  To the point of seeming fraudulent.  His audio producer, executive editor,  agent,  seminar planner, medical provider and 10 promoters are WORKING WOMEN!  Per his acknowledgements per Amazon cheat-read.

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2017, 12:29:50 AM
Get to learn the difference between men and women tonite.  Next will be cats vs. dogs, apples vs. oranges, and paranormal- vs. conspiracy-date.
Thank you!

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2017, 12:29:50 AM
Get to learn the difference between men and women tonite.  Next will be cats vs. dogs, apples vs. oranges, and paranormal- vs. conspiracy-date.

A Cautionary Tale about the Paranormal Date Website
SEPTEMBER 19, 2015 / LORI CARLSON
I have been a huge fan of Coast to Coast AM for years. A while back, via their emails, C2C was singing the praises of the Paranormal Date website as a way for C2C listeners to meet other people who are also interested in the Paranormal, UFOs, ETs, etc. Sounds good, right? Who wouldn’t want to meet other like-minded people?

I decided to sign up because you could post that you are only looking for friends. Figured this would be a great way to meet others who enjoy the paranormal. I got a lot of attention, but whenever I would bring up the topic about the paranormal with some of the people I was chatting with, they said either they weren’t interested in such things or thought it was an odd topic for me to be bringing up. I was a bit stumped by this, but figured well it is a dating site and let it go.

Today, I received a message from someone and when I mentioned the PD website, they said they weren’t a member of PD, they were on a different dating site. Then it happened again, but an entirely different dating site. And finally a third time! again, an entirely different dating site. I was dumbfounded and a bit miffed by this information. My profile was on all 3 of those other dating sites, sites I had NOT signed up for.

What I have discovered is, the people who own the company that hosts Paranormal Date, have in their TOS that your information will be shared in “networks.” In other words, they take it upon themselves to plaster your profile over a whole host of other dating sites. They claim this makes sharing with others easier. I consider it fraud!

So, my dear friends… if you sign up for Paranormal Date, you are not just signing up for that date site and you will receive messages from people from all of those other date sites. If your intent is to meet people who just enjoy paranormal as you do, that may not be the case. So just prepare yourselves to be bombarded by people with entirely different interests and agendas.

If this concerns you, as it has me, I hope you will help spread the word. Feel free to give out this post to anyone you think might have or may sign up for Paranormal Date.

https://asthefateswouldhaveit.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/a-cautionary-tale-about-the-paranormal-date-website/

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2017, 01:32:05 AM
Lol guest J. Gray was going on about his horny mid-60's sexy times with his wife and poor 'family show' George couldn't handle it and rushed to commercial.   ;D
Midnight Special, family show song about coveting your neighbor's wife.
I Am Human, family show song equating feedback with rejection.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 04:26:22 AM
A Cautionary Tale about the Paranormal Date Website
SEPTEMBER 19, 2015 / LORI CARLSON
I have been a huge fan of Coast to Coast AM for years. A while back, via their emails, C2C was singing the praises of the Paranormal Date website as a way for C2C listeners to meet other people who are also interested in the Paranormal, UFOs, ETs, etc. Sounds good, right? Who wouldn’t want to meet other like-minded people?

I decided to sign up because you could post that you are only looking for friends. Figured this would be a great way to meet others who enjoy the paranormal. I got a lot of attention, but whenever I would bring up the topic about the paranormal with some of the people I was chatting with, they said either they weren’t interested in such things or thought it was an odd topic for me to be bringing up. I was a bit stumped by this, but figured well it is a dating site and let it go.

Today, I received a message from someone and when I mentioned the PD website, they said they weren’t a member of PD, they were on a different dating site. Then it happened again, but an entirely different dating site. And finally a third time! again, an entirely different dating site. I was dumbfounded and a bit miffed by this information. My profile was on all 3 of those other dating sites, sites I had NOT signed up for.

What I have discovered is, the people who own the company that hosts Paranormal Date, have in their TOS that your information will be shared in “networks.” In other words, they take it upon themselves to plaster your profile over a whole host of other dating sites. They claim this makes sharing with others easier. I consider it fraud!

So, my dear friends… if you sign up for Paranormal Date, you are not just signing up for that date site and you will receive messages from people from all of those other date sites. If your intent is to meet people who just enjoy paranormal as you do, that may not be the case. So just prepare yourselves to be bombarded by people with entirely different interests and agendas.

If this concerns you, as it has me, I hope you will help spread the word. Feel free to give out this post to anyone you think might have or may sign up for Paranormal Date.

https://asthefateswouldhaveit.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/a-cautionary-tale-about-the-paranormal-date-website/
Utterly disturbing news.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 06, 2017, 12:14:41 AM
OMG - Diaper thief shot !
Has anyone seen MV lately ?  :o

GN:    "If you see someone stealing diapers, just let them go."        ::)    ;D

It's odd how the media portrayed this as a diaper shooting.  Because reading further shows it was not just diapers, but at least one full cart of stolen stuff intended to be sold, and that someone sensed the theif drew a gun.  By the way, he was a fugitive and had a partner there.  But intended to sell the diapers...