George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ziznak

Morgus

Quote from: ziznak on January 02, 2016, 05:54:35 AM
you guys know jorch was in the navy right?
yep, he made it to full Lt. but didn't stay in for long enough to make Lt. Commander he claimed...

ziznak

he was probly in charge of the copy machine... then got demoted to in charge of the coffee machine... then he did trash until he fucked that up and landed on the radio... we should all be so blessed.

Izintit?

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 01, 2016, 09:47:20 PM
My 2016 prediction is that Dave will die of a massive heart attack during a Carnivora commercial. Tommee to the mic.....'We've lost him, folks. He's gone.'
Dave will be replaced by Art. Who will quit after two months.
+1 This made me laugh.

Izintit?

Quote from: pyewacket on January 02, 2016, 12:04:47 AM
In 2016 I see Dave taking 'the cloth' and forming a new religion. His title will be the "Divine Cleric of the Portal" and the services will be available to all 'insiders' and can be viewed on his TV show which will now be his main ministry. Remember folks, it's only 15 cents a day to save your souls. He'll still do C2C and he will have his followers call in their confessions and receive their penance as mandated by the Book of Carnivora, Chapter 3:Verses1-50. Bus tours are currently being booked for the pilgrimage to St. Louis. Viewing of the Shroud of Turmeric will cost an additional $4.95.   
-1 This made me shudder.

Izintit?

Quote from: Donald Noory on January 02, 2016, 12:36:55 AM
I also predict that in 2016 Annie from Alabama will move in with Jorch and his family, and someone will walk in on them, as Annie rides reverse cowgirl on top of Jorch.
And this made me throw-up in my mouth a little.

Ted Baxter

Quote from: ziznak on January 02, 2016, 05:52:53 AM
your welcome sir... for my suuuuuuurrrrvice :)

About time for the Buffoon to retell the 2 am trip to the mim - mart again ;D

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 31, 2015, 02:51:44 AM
George:  How many demons are out there?

1,564,312 George, you dumbass.

lol, 21st .. I wonder if he's got his crack research team looking into this.

Ted Baxter

New FB GROUP..... ALL THINGS GEORGE SNOREY
Looking for 1 or 2 Co - Admis to help manage the group
Join and share  Noory photos to millions of people
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1672648896324112/

Doomed

Quote from: ziznak on January 02, 2016, 05:57:04 AM
he was probly in charge of the copy machine... then got demoted to in charge of the coffee machine... then he did trash until he fucked that up and landed on the radio... we should all be so blessed.

I understand he spent most of his time trying to requisition a key for a hydrostatic lock.

Uncle Duke

Friday night's annual prediction show with various psychics and seers was a classic.  The second guest was a guy named Anthony Carr, I still can't figure out if he was drunk, high, or just out of his mind.  I almost felt sorry for Noory, Carr totally ignored George, talked over him and rambled on and on givng his random thoughts (not predictions) on everything from ISIS to climate change.  George kept telling him, "C'mon Anthony let's talk about your predictions, not your politics."  Carr seemed to take a page from the RCH playbook, just keep talking while ignoring everything else.  The funniest bit was just as George starting taking a call from some old gal, Carr started humming loudly.  THe caller said something like, "I can't hear you George." George replied, "That's because Anthony is humming as we are talking."

Recommended listening.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 03, 2016, 02:17:45 PM
... as George starting taking a call from some old gal, Carr started humming loudly.  THe caller said something like, "I can't hear you George." George replied, "That's because Anthony is humming as we are talking."

Recommended listening.

Was it Tommy's night off?

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 03, 2016, 02:17:45 PM
Friday night's annual prediction show with various psychics and seers was a classic.  The second guest was a guy named Anthony Carr, I still can't figure out if he was drunk, high, or just out of his mind.  I almost felt sorry for Noory, Carr totally ignored George, talked over him and rambled on and on givng his random thoughts (not predictions) on everything from ISIS to climate change.  George kept telling him, "C'mon Anthony let's talk about your predictions, not your politics."  Carr seemed to take a page from the RCH playbook, just keep talking while ignoring everything else.  The funniest bit was just as George starting taking a call from some old gal, Carr started humming loudly.  THe caller said something like, "I can't hear you George." George replied, "That's because Anthony is humming as we are talking."

Recommended listening.

Thanks Duke - about every six months I like to hear something like that when Noory loses control.  Usually it is Steve Quayle's stream of consciousness shows I look for.  It isn't mentally healthy but it amuses me.   Sounds like Carr might compete

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2016, 02:28:30 PM
Thanks Duke - about every six months I like to hear something like that when Noory loses control.  Usually it is Steve Quayle's stream of consciousness shows I look for.  It isn't mentally healthy but it amuses me.   Sounds like Carr might compete

Or not.  Put on what I thought was the right show.  George starts out covering the news as is typical.  He gets to the story about some poor bastard crushed to death in an elevator accident on a Cruise Ship.  I had heard the story else where but not with that good old Noory charm "They were watching his bones and blood gushing".   

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 03, 2016, 02:27:20 PM
Was it Tommy's night off?

No, but you reminded me of another highlight.  In the middle of one of Carr's rants, George clearly thought he was speaking only to Tommy, as opposed to over the air.   George said something to the effect of, "Tommy, can he hear me?  He must not be hearing me, he's not answering.  He just keeps talking.".

wr250

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 03, 2016, 02:39:55 PM
No, but you reminded me of another highlight.  In the middle of one of Carr's rants, George clearly thought he was speaking only to Tommy, as opposed to over the air.   George said something to the effect of, "Tommy, can he hear me?  He must not be hearing me, he's not answering.  He just keeps talking.".
clashic

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2016, 02:39:37 PM
Or not.  Put on what I thought was the right show.  George starts out covering the news as is typical.  He gets to the story about some poor bastard crushed to death in an elevator accident on a Cruise Ship.  I had heard the story else where but not with that good old Noory charm "They were watching his bones and blood gushing".
Usually ended with his enthralled "garsh!" or "geesh!"

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2016, 03:42:28 PM

Yeppers....   This times George's inner Detroit slipped out and it was "Geez".

You stay away for like a year and you forget about the ghoulishness.  Then you stick
your toe in the water and it all comes back.

BTW - I did find the correct show and Uncle Duke was spot on.  It got really weird, really quickly.

albrecht

Once again Norry reminded us at the end of the first "prediction" show that he predicts that "something will happen next year."
Just finished raking up some leaves and listened to the psychic show also. Once again Norry seemed to agree with every guest and every caller- no matter if the predictions or politics were different from each other. Also, it was surprising how frequently the various callers/guests would go through the usual litany about an upcoming civil war, cancelled Federal elections, nuclear meltdowns, WWIII, terrorism, martial law, super-storms, earthquakes, and new diseases (and "old ones coming back") would end with....but "I don't want to sound all negative and there is good news out there...."  :o "Of course", Norry says "that's true, too."
-GNS

Izintit?

The only thing that would have made that news story more irresistible to Count Jorga is if there had been a couple of five year olds on the elevator. GNS

ItsOver

Quote from: Izintit? on January 03, 2016, 05:37:15 PM
The only thing that would have made that news story more irresistible to Count Jorga is if there had been a couple of five year olds on the elevator. GNS
Ha! Count Jorga. :)  Or Jorgoolie.

zeebo

I'll have to add these to my running list of jorch syllables ...

ugh
uuh
huh
wow
ooph

Izintit?

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2016, 05:30:00 PM
Once again Norry reminded us at the end of the first "prediction" show that he predicts that "something will happen next year."
Just finished raking up some leaves and listened to the psychic show also. Once again Norry seemed to agree with every guest and every caller- no matter if the predictions or politics were different from each other. Also, it was surprising how frequently the various callers/guests would go through the usual litany about an upcoming civil war, cancelled Federal elections, nuclear meltdowns, WWIII, terrorism, martial law, super-storms, earthquakes, and new diseases (and "old ones coming back") would end with....but "I don't want to sound all negative and there is good news out there...."  :o "Of course", Norry says "that's true, too."
-GNS
It`s been proven the Fathead reads this thread. So when Jorch says he doesn`t "want to sound all negtive" it is a direct result of people here calling him on his bloodlust jackassery. Take a bow, everyone.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on January 03, 2016, 05:49:25 PM
I'll have to add these to my running list of jorch syllables ...

ugh
uuh
huh
wow
ooph
Jorch sounds like a Bowrey Boy who was educated in a truck stop.

First Sunday of 2016.  Tonight, another classhic Super Suck Sunday!  Ugh.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2016, 05:59:08 PM

I'm still convinced much of his upbringing was by parents/relatives, likely first generation immigrants and maybe in "ethnic" places (churches, schools, restaurants, neighborhoods, etc) as used to be (and I still are in some areas just the immigrants have changed) because it doesn't sound like English was spoken at home and he pronounces foreign names etc fairly easily and actually seems to look forward too be able to pronounce some Greek, Muslim, etc name. And sort of gloats over his pronunciation of foreign names and places to the audience (as if this impresses people.) But common words? Like "powerful?" Nope- still haven't been able to master that common English word. And not that there is anything wrong with it (and I know in bad economic times this is a new norm for people) but he also seems to frequently refer to extended families as living with him (and as a kid with them.) This type of arrangement is also found more immigrant cultures, historically.
-GNS

trostol

i see Dr Joel is on tonight...again...hasn't this guy been put away yet

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2016, 05:59:08 PM

I think he was approached to replace Huntz Hall at one point but he was far too stupid to remember his lines.