• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 20, 2014, 01:22:57 AM
Who knew a segment on milk would bring out so much controversy from the callers?

Methinks some of these callers are ringers. Like the goober who thought the guest was saying adults should drink human breast milk.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on November 20, 2014, 12:36:53 AM

Same here.  I'll be back for George and the vampire lady.

Doorway to Hell sounds like a good one.

It was a pretty good gangster flick made before the Public Enemy.  Cagney should have been the lead but Warners at this point didn't know what they had in Cagney.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 20, 2014, 01:45:30 AM
It was a pretty good gangster flick made before the Public Enemy.  Cagney should have been the lead but Warners at this point didn't know what they had in Cagney.

They didn't know he was "top of the world, Ma!"

sydtron

Goddamnit! I was on hold for an hour. First time caller line.
Had a good queation about pizza rolls and turkey sammiches. Worked up.  Now my ears are bleeding. Think ill srink some milk. Damn.  Got cut off after the no show from nancy from Pennsylvania.   
Was gonna say a good old GNS for yah boys! Next time I guess.

sydtron

zeebo

Quote from: sydtron on November 20, 2014, 01:57:28 AM
...Was gonna say a good old GNS for yah boys! Next time I guess.

Good on ya Sydtron.  A noble effort indeed.  Next time you shall prevail.

fotd

Snoory is going to drop this guest.  I can already tell by the tone of his questions, as well as the guest taking a pause before answering his stupid questions.

zeebo

Quote from: fotd on November 20, 2014, 02:22:41 AM
Snoory is going to drop this guest.  I can already tell by the tone of his questions, as well as the guest taking a pause before answering his stupid questions.

She is really boring.  I think I'd rather talk to a librarian about pencil-shapening methods.  I sense "thosh opunh linez".

Friggin Jorch just asked "What's the difference between a vampire and a zombie?"  God he's worse than she is.

His interview is going nowhere, so I wouldn't bet against you.

zeebo

What's with the time lag?  Is this weird lady in a shack in New Zealand?  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

zeebo

This conversation sounds like the worst match.com date ever.

Quote from: sydtron on November 20, 2014, 01:57:28 AM
Goddamnit! I was on hold for an hour. First time caller line.
Had a good queation about pizza rolls and turkey sammiches. Worked up.  Now my ears are bleeding. Think ill srink some milk. Damn.  Got cut off after the no show from nancy from Pennsylvania.   
Was gonna say a good old GNS for yah boys! Next time I guess.

I got on one time and made portals and angels references. Noory of course thought I was a very serious caller.

Another time I was on and it was this guest who was going on and on how Aliens built the Coral castle, I asked him the obvious question that Noory missed in the two previous hours he has with him "what proof is there" i was abruptly cut off. The guest had no answer.

Better luck next time, be prepared to get cut off quickly if you do make it on.

paladin1991

I'm done.  Good night, Good morning, wherever you are, I'm out.

Nick el Ass

Speaking of Jello. It sounds like George has been sucking down Jello shots with a vampire Bill Cosby, and they just hit him because his questions are becoming shittier by the minute. This guest also sounds like she has better things to do, and doesn't want to be there either... so look for the lines to take a dump.

Quote from: zeebo on November 20, 2014, 02:27:27 AM
This conversation sounds like the worst match.com date ever.

Plus George has asked variations of 'what do they want' several times with the same answer each time.

Wow, half an hour and he's definitely preparing to dump her.  He just asked for her website and said he'd be taking calls next.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 20, 2014, 02:28:39 AM
Plus George has asked variations of 'what do they want' several times with the same answer each time.

"they" want Noory to retire. Ride of into the sunset and enjoy a good life in hawaii with his girlfriend with his bags of money.

Morgus

yep all the classic Noory pre-dump signs are happening already, plus he just said he would be taking caller questions already after only half an hour - that usually means he will go to open lines without the guest for the last hour tonight or a fill-in guest like Lionel Fanthorpe or Joshua P. Warren will show up...

Quote from: Morgus on November 20, 2014, 02:31:31 AM
yep all the classic Noory pre-dump signs are happening already, plus he just said he would be taking caller questions already after only half an hour - that usually means he will go to open lines without the guest for the last hour tonight or a fill-in guest like Lionel Fanthorpe or Joshua P. Warren will show up...

My money is on Fanthorpe or Warren. He would keep the guest longer, if he was forced to go to open lines. Whose turn is it?

sydtron

I had a point to make to lull them into a false sence of security. Was going to aak about whole food plant based diets. Then make remarks. Hehe.
Uh. Oh.  I hear dawn... go away as bumper music....  DUN DUN DUN! Me thinks she has been chut off! 

sydtron

You guys go ahead. Im draind by waiting so long.  My Noory Fu isnt so schtrong.

Damn, for somebody supposedly so well-versed in the paranormal, Jortch sure is having a hard time kindling a flame with the vampire lady.

Maybe if he'd read her book or done a little research or just daydreamed about vampires with his finger in his nose, he could do something here with the subject at hand.  He basically and congenitally sucks at vampires, though.

Open Lines at the top of the hour!

zeebo

I think this guest would rather be at home, by the fireplace, with a cup of chamomile tea, re-reading her romance-novelization of the Odyssey.

Hahahaha

Vampire Lady just mentioned "the Oracle at Delphi, which I'm sure you've heard of."

George wouldn't know the Oracle at Delphi from "Flo the Progressive Insurance Lady."

zeebo

Guest: "Am I making sense here?"

Noory: "A little bit .. let's take some calls."

fotd

Guest:  am I making sense here?
George: a little bit
Guest:  a little bit?
George: <cutting her off> let's go to callers....