• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

The new c2cam website schedule for this weekend and next week indicates we get a 3-day Noory Free weekend.
But instead of Noory taking off Friday, this time he is taking off Monday...

yumyumtree

KIRO has been running a @#%* Seahawks post game show since 10.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 07, 2014, 11:39:06 PM

You mean almost elected Al Franken.  That election was stolen.

What are you talking about?   He's smart enough, he's good enough, and doggone it people like him.

BattyBrooke

Why the fak does Jesse Ventura live in Mexico?!

gnooryblows

haha @ ventura shitting on noory "if you were out in the real navy"

Juan Cena

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 07, 2014, 11:52:04 PM
Why the fak does Jesse Ventura live in Mexico?!

Hiding from all his fellow Navy SEALS who would like to kick his @$$ right now.

pyewacket

George sounded like he was struggling a bit- I think he said "unbelievable" 3 or 4 times in a short bit of time. Something about how he wouldn't take a swing at Ventura in a bar- Unbelievable!!! And I LOLed when Ventura said the bit about "if you were in the real Navy".
I don't know if George is just verbally awkward or is getting more disconnected from the conversation. He seems to pepper each segment with odd comments and catch words that don't really fit.

George also had no knowledge of the Cuban referenced and guessed- Bay of Pigs. It wouldn't be a crime if he simply said, "No Jessie, tell us about..." That's how you learn things, George.  ;)

gnooryblows

I know he's a bad person
he's a very, very bad person
but is it me or does noory seem more awake tonight than 99.9% of the time?
its like talking to Ventura or Alex Jones wakes him up a bit
just a bit though

Morgus

Strange how Noory keeps saying several times tonight, he is now putting this topic to bed and moving on.
Yet after each commercial break he gets right back into the same topic of the Seals lawsuit again and again...

Noory just commented that it is hard to prove malice when you are a public figure in a defamation suit (regarding Jesse Ventura's lawsuit).
I bet he learned that from bellgab, somehow.

yumyumtree

LaRouchite calling the show. This has to be a new low.

gnooryblows

"whenever I rattle my sword about going for public office, STRANGE things start happening," - ventura
"haha, I bet, lets take some calls"

HOW CAN YOU NOT NATURALLY ASK WHAT WAS HAPPENING? WTF I WANNA KNOW

then the dude asks noory how he's doing and he says "good good, talked to my mom today, shes doing well" wtf?

George Drooly

Quote from: gnooryblows on August 07, 2014, 11:52:19 PM

Heard it, loved it. A big fuck you to the Nooron.

George Drooly

Quote from: gnooryblows on August 08, 2014, 12:11:49 AM
I know he's a bad person
he's a very, very bad person
but is it me or does noory seem more awake tonight than 99.9% of the time?
its like talking to Ventura or Alex Jones wakes him up a bit
just a bit though

Uh, did you read the post right above yours? Noory is, so far, worse tonight than he has been in months, and that's pretty fucking bad.

George Drooly

Quote from: gnooryblows on August 08, 2014, 12:27:13 AM
"whenever I rattle my sword about going for public office, STRANGE things start happening," - ventura
"haha, I bet, lets take some calls"

HOW CAN YOU NOT NATURALLY ASK WHAT WAS HAPPENING? WTF I WANNA KNOW

then the dude asks noory how he's doing and he says "good good, talked to my mom today, shes doing well" wtf?

George Noory has the mind of a brain injured 4-year old.

Dateline

Quote from: George Drooly on August 08, 2014, 12:41:02 AM
George Noory has the mind of a brain injured 4-year old.

Please don't insult the disabled and juveniles. ;)

pyewacket

Holy Crap!!!! The singing caller- "run Jessie, run!" And George just name dropped ZZ top.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 08, 2014, 12:23:07 AM
Noory just commented that it is hard to prove malice when you are a public figure in a defamation suit (regarding Jesse Ventura's lawsuit).

I think George has mentioned that five times throughout the interview... 10 if you include all the stuttering (I didn't really count them, but he did bring it up multiple times at random intervals).

You can certainly bet he's thinking about Bellgab.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: onan on August 08, 2014, 12:45:05 AM
Not far enough away, huh?

Has he always seemed so addle-brained? Maybe I just never paid attention before. 

pyewacket

My mind is numb- or maybe I didn't notice before so I'll ask you good people. Is that forced, fake laugh new or has George done this all along?

As soon as George left Eden Prairie= their net worth went way up- the man said it himself.  ;D

onan

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 08, 2014, 12:57:30 AM
Has he always seemed so addle-brained? Maybe I just never paid attention before.

I don't listen to noory, so I dunno how Jesse sounds. But he has always spoke before thinking. And imo has often had to stretch his rational beyond reason to make his arguments.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on August 07, 2014, 12:21:21 AM
I notice that Dr Kaku only seems to appear on c2cam with Noory now when he has a new book out to promote.
With Art Bell he would come on at anytime in contrast.
Kaku must be forcing himself to suffer with Noory hosting only to help his new book sales?
Noory always refuses to respect Dr. Kaku by directly calling him "Michio" like he is a close friend.
Art Bell never did that in all the years, he always showed respect to Dr. Kaku addressing him as "Professor" or "Doctor" that was much more classy.

Agree 100% with you on this, Morgus. 

zeebo

Quote from: pyewacket on August 07, 2014, 10:56:11 AM
I don't know why these won't work for me now- but this link is for Wayne's World interview. ...

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 07, 2014, 12:22:56 PM
I can't get mine to embed anymore either.  I have to quote another post with an embedded youtube video and then copy & paste the coded string of letters and numbers from my video into the script.

I had the same problem with these Youtube links and then figured out it was because for some reason I was getting "https" urls as opposed to plain "http".  Don't know what the purpose of encrypting a youtube link would be but anyway if you drop the "s" in the url it should work.

zeebo

Just tuned in for a few minutes out of curiousity and George comes through with his standard generic go-to question I hate the most.    I swear he's got a standard boilerplate form that Tommy fills out for him every night that looks like this:

"Of all the ______ you've ______, what would you say - for you - is the most fascinating _____?"

Quote from: zeebo on August 08, 2014, 02:07:40 AM

"Of all the ______ you've ______, what would you say - for you - is the most fascinating _____?"

Madlibs Noory edition.

WOTR

This is the first night I have purposely tuned in to Coast forever.  I actually enjoy Ventura as he is just "out there."  I rarely watched wrestling- but he reminds me of somebody who never stopped with the character he played while wrestling and never separated it from his "real" life... And I love it.

I heard George give a plug to a generator company.  Is this something new?  Being the cynic I am I was wondering why he was suddenly concerned about an EMP wiping out the grid... Now I hear him plugging generators and am waiting for the tie in.  (No, I am not stupid- I know they will not have gas to run and will probably fry- but I can see the sales pitch now "Buy our protected model and keep a 2000 gallon Propane tank outside to have power while the rest of the world suffers...")  Somewhere there has to be a self-serving reason for Noory to be involved in his new pet project.

Noory sure likes making Breaking Bad references.

WOTR

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 08, 2014, 12:23:07 AM
He commented several times about that.  When Ventura named his attorney as "the best" for these things I am positive I heard Noory scratching down the name.
Quote from: gnooryblows on August 07, 2014, 11:52:19 PM
I loved that one.  "If you were in the Navy you would know what a sea tale is."  And Noory suddenly stumbling and panicking before Ventura had to tell him.  And then that comment just put it over the top.

***Damn George sucks.  Another caller who "must have hung up" when Ventura wanted to ask a follow up question.  After that he said something specific to his job- something about it being difficult with torpedo tubes, and George says "it sure is hard" (as though he were there doing the job.)  How- Why does he still have a job interviewing people?

WOTR

Edited now that I have found the truth...  Cover your ears if you are easily offended.

That lying little sleazy little fucker, George.  Yup.  Found it.  When he says that "they are great friends our ours", it is undoubtedly left over from the Bell days.  I had not realized that they had recorded DREADMONBOOGALOO on their XXX album.  It had to have been a nod to Coast and Bell (being as they mention ART and not George in the song...) I will post the lyrics at the end of this post.  I cannot imagine Noory sitting down with Dusty Hill for a beer.  Art, on the other hand?

Also, Ross Mitchell had done some voice work for them on that same album (and, unless I am mistaken, he did the voice on this track as well.)  Makes me think they are closer with Ross than Noory (that is to say they actually met Ross and probably have never talked with Noory.)  He truly is a sad little man wanting to look important.
Quote from: pyewacket on August 08, 2014, 12:47:43 AM
Holy Crap!!!! The singing caller- "run Jessie, run!" And George just name dropped ZZ top.
I noticed that George said that they are great friends of "OURS" when he referred to them and offered their services to Ventura.  I cannot imagine offering somebody else's services even if they are not famous without asking them first.  Unless Noory is pretty good friends and talks politics with the band members it seems arrogant and downright ignorant to offer the services of three people to work on a political campaign.  Noory is a typical sleazy name dropper who only does it because he knows he can worm his way out by promising to set something up on air (so he can look good publicly) and then just not delivering.

***Did I mention that George is a slimy person?*** 
Lyrics:
DROP THAT THING
DREAD, DREAD, DREAD
BOOGALOO, BOOGALOO
EAST OF THE ROCKIES
WEST OF THE ROCKIES
ON THE WILDCARD LINE
DREAD
THIS IS ART [YEAH YEAH]
DREAD
EAST OF THE ROCKIES