• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

wr250

Quote from: yumyumtree on February 19, 2014, 03:39:50 AM
Noory kept saying that the guests phone connection was "muddy", but it sounded OK to me.

thats cause Noory has a hard time with accents. and the guest wasnt doing an infomercial.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 19, 2014, 03:21:21 AM
Did GN dump the second guest already because it sounds like open lines right now.

Caller at 1:20am PST "All of my internal organs are flip-flopped across my body".

Jorch opened the "Shecret Trap Door" again?   ::)  Glad I listened to Clyde's fourth hour instead of anything to do with claptrap Noory.  It was a replay but entertaining in the fourth hour with Clyde talking about his experiences with Forrest Ackerman. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_J_Ackerman

Jorch is a joke.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 19, 2014, 07:27:46 AM
Jorch opened the "Shecret Trap Door" again?   ::)  Glad I listened to Clyde's fourth hour instead of anything to do with claptrap Noory.  It was a replay but entertaining in the fourth hour with Clyde talking about his experiences with Forrest Ackerman. 

The Shecret Trap Door. I love it.
I would like to listen to Clyde and Ackerman so I will have to search the youtubes for it.

ItsOver

Hahaha, good morning Aldous!  ;D  Too bad Snoory isn't sucked into the porcelain vortex.  Or should that be porcelain portal?

ItsOver

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 19, 2014, 07:41:49 AM
The Shecret Trap Door. I love it.
I would like to listen to Clyde and Ackerman so I will have to search the youtubes for it.

Last night's Clyde replay was really good.  The first few hours he spent on UFOs, with some time with Davenport.  I made it to the fourth hour when he talked about his time with Ackerman and that was very entertaining.  My local stations only broadcast the first three hours but I occasionally catch hours four and five through his Portland station KXL101FM's android app.

I just can't handle Clyde when he's off rambling around about memes or certain other out there topics, especially when he goes hyper, but he's a sharp guy with a good voice who can pull off some good paranormal stuff at times.

ItsOver

Jorch must be breaking-out his Tommy speed dial for an emergency hospital run.  Do they make salami Hot Pockets?

NoMoreNoory

I recorded the second half of last night's Shplit Show and settled in to listen with breakfast. Really pissed off that Joorch dumped him. Loud and clear to me. And I hope the Fighting Irish are all over The Idiot as well. He suggested they were going to call James back during the first break to try to improve the line, then in a kind of conspiratorial aside to the listeners, says they're going to improve that line 'all the way out there to Ireland, because, you know, they don't have the same kind of phone system we have here.' Condescending jackass. I hope you're all managing to get along with the string and tin cans out there in the Emerald Isle.

I stayed with Oafen Lines long enough to hear Joorch welcome a guest from Fargo, ND. The exchange that followed was baffling in its utter stupidity.
George: That's where they made that movie.
Caller: They didn't make that movie here, they made it in Minnesota.
George: That's right! They made it in Minnesota. Why did they call it Fargo?
Caller: Because...apparently, the brothers that made that movie, they liked to mock the state of North Dakota. I don't know.
George: Did they try to pretend.....You're right! They did talk about Minnesota. I don't think they ever said they were in Fargo, did they?
The caller describes a scene in a bar at the beginning if the film and says:
'That was supposed to be in Fargo, but it was shot in St Paul'
George: That's a great movie.
Caller: It's a fantastic movie.
George: But it does get cold in Fargo, doesn't it?

The morning's second coffee will not be accompanied by Joorch Braindead Noory. Switch off the life-support system, Tommee, all hope has gone.

VtaGeezer

Thankfully, I didn't hear a word of last night's cluster*ck.  It's a wonder that there isn't a stampede of affiliates dropping this crapola as the once proud C2C corkscrews in with Noory in the pilot seat.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 19, 2014, 09:10:39 AM

...George: But it does get cold in Fargo, doesn't it?

Clueless Jorch strikes again.

[attachimg=1]

expat

I just caught up with Monday night's show, with Noory positively drooling over the possibility of New York, San Francisco, Denver etc. being made uninhabitable by a solar X-flare. Is this irresponsible scaremongering or what? And then he asks Forstchen why the space elevator wouldn't burn up in the atmos just like a decaying satellite. **Facepalm.

But I think we're going to be all right. Yes, the worst is over now -- the morning sun is shining like a Red Rubber Ball.

NoMoreNoory

George also added to his recent list of 'theories' that he has a 'hard time' understanding. There've been a few recently. The Big Bang. Consciousness not existing outside the mind.
Last night it was the theory that the Easter Island statues were 'walked' into position. I watched an impressive documentary on this subject, complete with practical demonstration using a replica statue. But George has a hard time with this theory as well. Spot a common thread here? George has a hard time with understanding.

In George's tin foil hat world, it has to be aliens. Along with the pyramids, Stonehenge et al. We descended into this pretty quickly last night, of course. This irritates me on two fronts.
First, it's just an insult to human ingenuity, dedication and skill. It's an awe-inspiring piece of building/engineering, ergo we couldn't possibly have done it. Give it a thousand years or so, and Joorch would be saying the same thing about Chartres Cathedral and the Empire State Building.
Second, these aliens/inter-dimensional beings are supposedly from some technologically advanced civilisation. They'd have to be to get here. And what do they offer? The secret of space/time/inter-dimensional travel? The computer chip? Sliced bread? Nope. Pyramids. Stone circles. And that's it. 'Just build pyramids and henges and you'll be fine. That's where the future is. OK? Have fun and we'll be back in a few thousand to see how you're getting on.' It makes far less sense than the notion that we built them ourselves.

bateman

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 19, 2014, 04:02:08 AM
Maybe Bateman or Jimmy Church will give this guy a call and get him on their shows. Sort of reverse guest stealing.

Funny, James Swagger is one of the "Capricorn Radio" hosts featured on ... Dark Matter Network.

Juan

Noory free all year.  I'm glad to read that he still sucks.

ItsOver

Yes, fans of suckage, another classhic rotten banana shplit tonight, including the Shroud of Urine!  Of course, you have to endure an "economic interdependence" lesson before you get to Jorch's latest on a religious relic.  Will Barrie "The Power of the Schwortz"  be able to make it through his entire half without being hastily blasted away from The Mothership?

"First Half: Analyst of geopolitics and foreign policy, Craig B. Hulet, will discuss the global regime of economic interdependence and how it results in conflicts all over the world. He'll address the various hot spots including China and the U.S. fighting over natural resources in Africa, as well as the ongoing tension in the Middle East and our strange relationship with Russia.

2nd Half: Researcher and photographer Barrie Schwortz talks about the Shroud of Turin, and reacts to new research that connects the Shroud's creation to an ancient earthquake."

smithy

Last night I turned it off Snoory twice. Tonight I won't be listening to yet another Shroud guest. Fortunately Jimmy Church Fade to Black on artbell.com is doing the job that C2C and Art Bell used to do. Last night he had Richard Dolan. Tonight is another UFO guest, Ann Druffel. Tomorrow is Bill Birnes.  We have an option! I never thought I'd have to turn off Coast, but now it's happening on a daily basis.

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 19, 2014, 09:10:39 AM
...I stayed with Oafen Lines long enough to hear Joorch welcome a guest from Fargo, ND. The exchange that followed was baffling in its utter stupidity...

I'm beginning to think a conspiracy's afoot.  See anyone with any intelligence, after listening for a half hour to Noory, must unconsciously shut their brain off on some level to protect it from the stupid rays.  At that point one is susceptible to perhaps some kind of subliminal infomercial advertising.  If you ever wake up with a compelling urge to go buy overpriced and unproven nutritional supplements, there may be a sinister reason behind it.

Izintit?

Quote from: popple on February 19, 2014, 04:02:28 AM
I wonder how often guests actually ditch Gnoory and crew mid interview.
Good point! It`s bound to have happened that a guest with nothing to sell who was booked for their opinion tired of George`s inane questions and thought to themselves "I could be sleeping". We all know how they feel.

Catsmile

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 19, 2014, 12:15:48 PM
George also added to his recent list of 'theories' that he has a 'hard time' understanding. There've been a few recently. The Big Bang. Consciousness not existing outside the mind.
Last night it was the theory that the Easter Island statues were 'walked' into position. I watched an impressive documentary on this subject, complete with practical demonstration using a replica statue. But George has a hard time with this theory as well. Spot a common thread here? George has a hard time with understanding.
...[SNIP]
Speaking of a documentary on Easter Island statues, Nova is airing that program tonight on some PBS stations. Watch it anytime at the link below by clicking WATCH THE PROGRAM on the right side of the page.

A team of scientists and volunteers test a theory on how the ancient stone statues were moved, using a 15-ton replica.

Immy

My prediction of Jorch's opening salvo with Hulet in the first hour:

"The Ukraine - what's going on over there?"  :o

Morgus

Quote from: smithy on February 19, 2014, 03:16:28 PM
Last night I turned it off Snoory twice. Tonight I won't be listening to yet another Shroud guest. Fortunately Jimmy Church Fade to Black on artbell.com is doing the job that C2C and Art Bell used to do. Last night he had Richard Dolan. Tonight is another UFO guest, Ann Druffel. Tomorrow is Bill Birnes.  We have an option! I never thought I'd have to turn off Coast, but now it's happening on a daily basis.
Yep Jimmy is doing himself proud - he has all top of the line guests this week.
C2C is lucky to get even ONE of these high quality guests on per month.
Its like Jimmy is getting only the best guests, with no "filler" shows that are the majority of c2c shows nowadays...

Quote from: Immy on February 19, 2014, 07:55:55 PM
My prediction of Jorch's opening salvo with Hulet in the first hour:

"The Ukraine - what's going on over there?"  :o

There's some whacked out stuff going on.

bateman

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on February 19, 2014, 08:24:47 PM
There's some whacked out stuff going on.

"People have been acting crazy, have you noticed that?"

bateman

You know that guests are told to submit 22 questions for George to ask them? Hilarious.

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on February 19, 2014, 08:08:09 PM
Yep Jimmy is doing himself proud - he has all top of the line guests this week.
C2C is lucky to get even ONE of these high quality guests on per month.
Its like Jimmy is getting only the best guests, with no "filler" shows that are the majority of c2c shows nowadays...

and now coast will poach them too

wr250

Quote from: bateman on February 19, 2014, 08:56:51 PM
You know that guests are told to submit 22 questions for George to ask them? Hilarious.

art used to do that too, but art never asked any of them lol.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on February 19, 2014, 08:32:07 PM
"People have been acting crazy, have you noticed that?"

"Yeah I mean it's just incredible what's been happening with people lately."