• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on December 11, 2013, 11:31:16 PM
I thought they were lining up some shpeshal shoowz with schecret dooorz n shtuff.

God help us.  Please tell me the "masterminds" weren't planning anything "shpeshal" for Sundays?  I know Ian is due on for Saturday, the 28th but I hope Knapp is still doing his regular Sundays this month.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2013, 11:35:03 PM
Hmm, her publicist contacted me literally an hour ago to appear on my show. Her book sounds interesting enough

Maybe it's because she knows what's she's in for with Jorch & his pre-printed stack of 3x5 cards, and would like a more intelligent interviewer?

Zeebo: schecret dooorz = :D

bateman

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 11, 2013, 11:44:35 PM
Maybe it's because she knows what's she's in for with Jorch & his pre-printed stack of 3x5 cards, and would like a more intelligent interviewer?

At least it's an appropriate time for him to ask about angels.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: bateman on December 11, 2013, 11:49:15 PM
At least it's an appropriate time for him to ask about angels.

True.  Maybe even portals!

I wonder what his "...Whats the ONE thing" query will be tonight, heh.

An aside: I've been on the west coast now for 20 years, but I still refer to myself as an east coast transplant (and feel that way!  Goddamn PC assholes in the PNW *grumble*...)  Manhattan represent!  I'll always be an east coast girl.

We now return you to Jorch's regularly scheduled suckage, pardon my detour.

FallenSeraph

"you've got to click on Carnivora"

"get it now, people! Why are you WAITING?!"

tertiaryimam

I wish George Noory didn't play that stupid flute music. At least when Art was around there were no dogamn flutes, ever. Just disco and adult contemporary for your ass!

George, if you're reading this, turn off that shitty flute shit.

Back to dames
Dames alleges that staffers in the White House gave him the nickname "Dr.Doom." Dames has done nothing but predict doom and gloom since his time on Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell. During a November 1997 broadcast, Dames stated he and his team were doing RV sessions when they discovered that North Korea was going to launch a nuclear warhead at South Korea. In the words of Dames, "We used the search cue of 'next nuclear attack' and we qualified that with 'intent to kill' and 'massive casualties'. And what we got was a very clear picture at the end of a week of the North Koreans using a nuclear weapon against the South Koreans...this event may occur before the end of winter."

Bell asked, "Before the end of this winter?" To which Dames replied factually, "Before the end of this winter." Dames stated that the entire scenario would start with a ground war and that "we're days away from it." Once again, no ground war, no nukes, nothing. Dames also claimed that a group would utilize a nuclear reactor as a weapon right after the Korea nuke was to have detonated...we're still waiting.

It appears that Dames' claim of a team of remote viewers being 100% accurate isn't accurate at all. Many of Dames' predictions have failed to come true:

MASSIVE DISEASE: Claimed that microbes and other diseases would "ravage" us and that the Center for Disease Control would be helpless as millions died. He also predicted that there would be massive deaths of babies from disease.

VOLCANO: Said that the next North American volcanic eruption would be Mammoth Mountain.

ECONOMY: spring or summer of 1998 would bring a global economic collapse.

NATURAL DISASTER: Dames spouted that Midwest tornadoes would be so so massive and powerful that they would rip people apart.

FOOD SHORTAGE: Dames said that U.S. food prices would skyrocket due to massive crop damage. To top it off, he also claimed that cannibalism would emerge in Europe due to massive food shortages.

PLO/ISRAEL: Failed peace talks in will lead to war and that there will be a war.

KILLER SOLAR FLARE: Dames said a large coronal mass ejection is going to hit Earth. He said this event was a precursor to a 1999 super or killer flare would hit the planet. During this so-called precursor, Dames says that people looking directly at sky will be blinded.

JON BENET MURDER: Dames went so far as claiming that Psi-Tech had identified the killer in the Jon Benet murder case. As you'll see later, this was not the first time Dames decided to throw himself into a case involving a child. Dr.Doom failed to deliver again and again. However, one claim that Dames made may have arrived early - he claimed that his remote viewing skills would no longer work by the year 2011.

gbneely

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2013, 12:38:24 AM
Back to dames
Dames alleges that staffers in the White House gave him the nickname "Dr.Doom." Dames has done nothing but predict doom and gloom since his time on Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell. During a November 1997 broadcast, Dames stated he and his team were doing RV sessions when they discovered that North Korea was going to launch a nuclear warhead at South Korea. In the words of Dames, "We used the search cue of 'next nuclear attack' and we qualified that with 'intent to kill' and 'massive casualties'. And what we got was a very clear picture at the end of a week of the North Koreans using a nuclear weapon against the South Koreans...this event may occur before the end of winter."

Bell asked, "Before the end of this winter?" To which Dames replied factually, "Before the end of this winter." Dames stated that the entire scenario would start with a ground war and that "we're days away from it." Once again, no ground war, no nukes, nothing. Dames also claimed that a group would utilize a nuclear reactor as a weapon right after the Korea nuke was to have detonated...we're still waiting.

It appears that Dames' claim of a team of remote viewers being 100% accurate isn't accurate at all. Many of Dames' predictions have failed to come true:

MASSIVE DISEASE: Claimed that microbes and other diseases would "ravage" us and that the Center for Disease Control would be helpless as millions died. He also predicted that there would be massive deaths of babies from disease.

VOLCANO: Said that the next North American volcanic eruption would be Mammoth Mountain.

ECONOMY: spring or summer of 1998 would bring a global economic collapse.

NATURAL DISASTER: Dames spouted that Midwest tornadoes would be so so massive and powerful that they would rip people apart.

FOOD SHORTAGE: Dames said that U.S. food prices would skyrocket due to massive crop damage. To top it off, he also claimed that cannibalism would emerge in Europe due to massive food shortages.

PLO/ISRAEL: Failed peace talks in will lead to war and that there will be a war.

KILLER SOLAR FLARE: Dames said a large coronal mass ejection is going to hit Earth. He said this event was a precursor to a 1999 super or killer flare would hit the planet. During this so-called precursor, Dames says that people looking directly at sky will be blinded.

JON BENET MURDER: Dames went so far as claiming that Psi-Tech had identified the killer in the Jon Benet murder case. As you'll see later, this was not the first time Dames decided to throw himself into a case involving a child. Dr.Doom failed to deliver again and again. However, one claim that Dames made may have arrived early - he claimed that his remote viewing skills would no longer work by the year 2011.

I wish they would do a show where Dames had to defend all of his wildly inaccurate predictions. That would be a hoot.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2013, 12:38:24 AM
Dames spouted that Midwest tornadoes would be so so massive and powerful that they would rip people apart.

I don't have a problem with Dames, honestly, so long as they're classy and aren't too stuck up. Snobby Dames are nothing but trouble, in my opinion.

Fay Dunaway --- Now that was a classy Dame:

[attachimg=1]

zeebo

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 11, 2013, 11:58:28 PM
I wonder what his "...Whats the ONE thing" query will be tonight, heh.

You've just hit on my number one most hated Nooryism, my One Thing if you will.  God it's so lame.  It's so lazy.  It's so .. ah I just hate it.

zeebo

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 12, 2013, 12:32:53 AM
I wish George Noory didn't play that stupid flute music. At least when Art was around there were no dogamn flutes, ever. Just disco and adult contemporary for your ass!

George, if you're reading this, turn off that shitty flute shit.

I thought the flute music was for the Pan-sexuals?  And on that note.  Look, the only way I can get off is with a midget dressed in a faun costume doing a pagan dance whilst playing the pan-flute.  It's just my thing, ok?  Let's not judge.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2013, 12:49:07 AM
I thought the flute music was for the Pan-sexuals?  And on that note.  Look, the only way I can get off is with a midget dressed in a faun costume doing a pagan dance whilst playing the pan-flute.  It's just my thing, ok?  Let's not judge.

You are an enemy of God.

Quote from: gbneely on December 12, 2013, 12:52:47 AM
I believe this is for the pansexuals:

http://youtu.be/z6sHXJmh91Y

It's 2am, most of George's audience base is pan sexual. He has to pan to them.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2013, 12:45:52 AM
You've just hit on my number one most hated Nooryism, my One Thing if you will.  God it's so lame.  It's so lazy.  It's so .. ah I just hate it.

It's so...Nooron.

gbneely

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 12, 2013, 12:45:29 AM

I don't have a problem with Dames, honestly, so long as they're classy and aren't too stuck up. Snobby Dames are nothing but trouble, in my opinion.

Fay Dunaway --- Now that was a classy Dame:

[attachimg=1]

That's obviously Meryl Streep.

Tommy TwoTons

Aaaand this is where he loses me: occult crap and the vatican making deals with the devil...sigh.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 01:14:55 AM
Aaaand this is where he loses me: occult crap and the vatican making deals with the devil...sigh.

He's right about the Buddhists, though.

ZHero

Quote from: gbneely on December 12, 2013, 01:13:06 AM
That's obviously Meryl Streep.

You guys are drinking. That's Sexxy assed Betty White! Hubba Hubba!

zeebo

I just cringed for a second waiting for Snoorz to refer to caller Angela as Angie.  But he didn't, he kept her name formal.  He did it right.  It's like, I'm so happy now.  That's sad.

gbneely

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 01:14:55 AM

Sounds slightly like Brother Michael Dimond's teachings.

ZHero

This dork caller just asked a three part question.  He just as well farted two of those questions in the wind because Dave can barely keep up with 1 question even with his note cards. The guest did pretty good and kept up with all the questions and answered them but Snorge just said "uhhhhh.."

zeebo

Quote from: ZHero on December 12, 2013, 01:29:37 AM
This dork caller just asked a three part question.  He just as well farted two of those questions in the wind because Dave can barely keep up with 1 question even with his note cards. The guest did pretty good and kept up with all the questions and answered them but Snorge just said "uhhhhh.."

Anyone who calls in with more than two short succinct questions reminds me of Bill the Amateur Athiest Astronomer and the answer they receive should be ridicule and scorn.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2013, 01:32:05 AM
Anyone who calls in with more than two short succinct questions reminds me of Bill the Amateur Athiest Astronomer and the answer they receive should be ridicule and scorn.

That guy is so damned annoying!  It's been a while since Tammy has let him get through, hasn't it?

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2013, 01:32:05 AM
Yeah, I thought it was Bill at first but he didn't announce himself. 
    Dear GOD, Noory just said during the commercial "Beeyond Beeleef" is the fastest growing Internet show there is.  Please someone in power, PLEASE CANCELL THAT CRAP SHOW!  Pretty soon Dave will be giving the first 6 months free. Even then no one will watch.