• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

lonevoice

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 21, 2013, 02:51:21 AM

Are you serious? You really think Noory sits around constructing these diabolical plots to upend Art?

No, I don't think Dave Noorie has the intellectual capacity it would require.  Nor do I think Premiere Radio would ever allow him to enter an internet forum and engage their consumers unless he was acting by their authority.  Do I think PR would construct diabolical plots to upend Art Bell?  Yes, I do.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 21, 2013, 12:25:57 PM
hehe you are one of us. Its just going to take another year or so.

The main difference I see is that many people here hate George whereas I find him hilarious.
I am stalled of many of the guests though, I could start a list but it would be long and there is probably already one on here somewhere.

In case you missed this here is my favourite George moment.

ItsOver

I think many of us here find Jorch to be UNINTENTIONALLY hilarious at times.  Most of the time he's just unbeeleefablee incompetent.

shell88

I don't hate George.  There should be hope for him somewhere.  Maybe he could start a Mr Noorey show like Mr Dressup.  Or , something like the Friendly Giant or a Seseme street gig - he'd do well there.  Why he's got the C2C theme song he could use. That would fit in nicely with shows like these.

ItsOver

Quote from: shell88 on August 21, 2013, 01:26:41 PM
..... Why he's got the C2C theme song he could use. That would fit in nicely with shows like these.

UFO Phil?  That definitely fits a kiddie show.  Then again I wouldn't want to permanently warp a young, impressionable mind.

BattyBrooke

If George retires or you all become bored with bashing him, I have someone else to kick for entertainment. It is the host of Paramania radio, a station on Tune-In Radio (U7). I was listening to The Very Best of Art Bell today via my Tune-In Radio app when the stream died & couldn't be revived, so when I paged back and saw "Paramania Radio" as a related option for paranormal listening, I decided to give it a try. There was a guest talking about how she travels to haunted homes and helps the residents for no charge and even counsels those who have been traumatized by the events etc., and it was a heavy moment when, in the middle of the guest speaking, the host (who knows who this moron is) interrupted her with obnoxious laughing and then said "Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, I just got a tweet." Really?!

To further the impotency of this program, the guy's voice was so cheesey and corny and douchey. It sounded like he should be on a commercial for a neighborhood car lot having a blow out Labor Day sale.

ItsOver

Quote from: lonevoice on August 21, 2013, 12:34:31 PM
No, I don't think Dave Noorie has the intellectual capacity it would require.  Nor do I think Premiere Radio would ever allow him to enter an internet forum and engage their consumers unless he was acting by their authority.  Do I think PR would construct diabolical plots to upend Art Bell?  Yes, I do.

Jorch must have the same PremRat flunkies that are selecting his guests select his avatars.

ItsOver

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 21, 2013, 01:45:50 PM
If George retires or you all become bored with bashing him, I have someone else to kick for entertainment. It is the host of Paramania radio, a station on Tune-In Radio (U7). I was listening to The Very Best of Art Bell today via my Tune-In Radio app when the stream died & couldn't be revived, so when I paged back and saw "Paramania Radio" as a related option for paranormal listening, I decided to give it a try. There was a guest talking about how she travels to haunted homes and helps the residents for no charge and even counsels those who have been traumatized by the events etc., and it was a heavy moment when, in the middle of the guest speaking, the host (who knows who this moron is) interrupted her with obnoxious laughing and then said "Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, I just got a tweet." Really?!

To further the impotency of this program, the guy's voice was so cheesey and corny and douchey. It sounded like he should be on a commercial for a neighborhood car lot having a blow out Labor Day sale.

Hahaha...geesh, it's reassuring to know Jorch has an heir apparent for the 1000 year Reich of incompetent boobery.

shell88

Well that' s very interesting and I'm sure he's getting his somewhere, but this is a premortem grieving thread for the eventual C2C death by butchering starring George Snoreing.

lonevoice

Quote from: ItsOver on August 21, 2013, 01:46:56 PM
Jorch must have the same PremRat flunkies that are selecting his guests select his avatars.
Maybe they wanted to hear him say "bifurcated" too.  If I was forced to work with this guy and pretend he was a competent professional, that's what I'd do. 

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on August 21, 2013, 12:50:30 PM
The main difference I see is that many people here hate George whereas I find him hilarious...

Most of the people here don't hate anybody.  But George did ruin our favorite radio show through laziness and just plan not caring, so it's fun - and fair - to generate alternate entertainment at his expense.

You are right, George is hilarious.  Since I stopped listening to the show, I have turned it on a minute or two here or there if I'm in the car late at night, just to see if he's still interrupting the flow of the guests comments, displaying his ignorance of the world around him, and mangling the language.  I'm never disappointed.

And it is amusing radio.  At some point though it's just the same old thing - unfortunately, a person would have to sit through 4 hours of suckage each night in order to pull out the real gems.

That's another reason this thread exists - for those still listening to be able to document those moments, and for those that didn't listen to be entertained by the telling of them.

I also find him to be quite the character study.  The great unanswered question is not only how did this person with these quirks and traits get this job, but how does he keep it.  Thousands of pages later on various threads on this forum and others, appearances by George himself, and still no real answer.

If George retires or you all become bored with bashing him, I have someone else to kick for entertainment. It is the host of Paramania radio, a station on Tune-In Radio (U7)...

One thing the world is lacking right now - especially with college football coming right up - is a website devoted to 'Lou Holtz Sucks'.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 21, 2013, 02:22:01 PM

One thing the world is lacking right now - especially with college football coming right up - is a website devoted to 'Lou Holtz Sucks'.

I'd sure go for a "Mark May Sucks" site, if there isn't one already.

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 21, 2013, 02:07:10 PM
Most of the people here don't hate anybody.  But George did ruin our favorite radio show through laziness and just plan not caring, so it's fun - and fair - to generate alternate entertainment at his expense.

This concisely expresses how I ended up here.

ItsOver

......The great unanswered question is not only how did this person with these quirks and traits get this job, but how does he keep it.  Thousands of pages later on various threads on this forum and others, appearances by George himself, and still no real answer.

This should be scrolling across Times Square every night.

Why is Dave Noorie hosting C2C???

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on August 21, 2013, 02:32:49 PM
This concisely expresses how I ended up here.

As I've mentioned, I like to think of this fun and growing thread as our internet version of MST3K for Jorch.  Our own little sewage processing plant.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 20, 2013, 11:59:54 PM

Lyme disease, however, is a provable problem. It's not alarmist. It's real.

So you tell me, which is a better show? An actual, demonstrable, present problem? Or an alarmist problem that didn't pan out?

It doesn't bode well. Look at Wells, he's a whole lot closer to Art than George is. You've all, by and large (I stress this again as to not paint everyone here with the same brush) turned on him.

Hemorrhoids are provable too.  ..... "and now west of the Rockies ...."

Wells is the best choice for C2C at present.  George just doesn't have the interest, the smarts, or showmanship to be relevant anymore.

ItsOver

Quote from: lonevoice on August 21, 2013, 02:00:56 PM
Maybe they wanted to hear him say "bifurcated" too.  If I was forced to work with this guy and pretend he was a competent professional, that's what I'd do.

I can certainly believe having to work with the Ted Baxter of radio could move people to such action.  Especially if they're forced to  defend him at certain websites.

lonevoice

The great unanswered question is not only how did this person with these quirks and traits get this job, but how does he keep it.  Thousands of pages later on various threads on this forum and others, appearances by George himself, and still no real answer.

The National Associastion of Cognitively Disabled Lebanese-American Ankyloglossiacs has a purr-ful and intimidating lobbying organization.

That's TNACDLAA and, strangely, Dave can not only pronounce it, he's got them on speed dial.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on August 21, 2013, 02:40:10 PM
As I've mentioned, I like to think of this fun and growing thread as our internet version of MST3K for Jorch.  Our own little sewage processing plant.

Maybe unbeknownst to us our minds are being monitored like the guy on that show.  Maybe someone wants to see how we react to the steady stream of garbled words, jumbled interviews, and carnivora commercials.

bmcintyre

Well I'm back.  Has the thread become a lovefest for George?  I have been gone so long that I do not want to be a troll.

God knows, I don't want to be the bad guy here. 

bateman

Quote from: ItsOver on August 21, 2013, 02:40:10 PM

This is the perfect description.

bateman

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 21, 2013, 03:19:02 PM
Well I'm back.  Has the thread become a lovefest for George?  I have been gone so long that I do not want to be a troll.

Well, we learned what George's favorite convenience store snack is:

Quote from: Gnoory on August 20, 2013, 10:31:31 PM
Chicago style beef dogs, the best!

bmcintyre

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 19, 2013, 07:26:24 PM
"But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."[attachimg=1]

The last time I posted, this disturbing picture had just come up.   You knew that he was going to go there eventually.  From snooter to pooter.

bmcintyre

Quote from: bateman on August 21, 2013, 03:24:51 PM
Well, we learned what George's favorite convenience store snack is:

Well, I have missed a lot. 

bateman

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 21, 2013, 03:31:33 PM
Well, I have missed a lot. 

And he did a show about ticks last night. The excitement never stops.

Falkie2013

How did you get the question about Dave Noorie to scroll like that ?

I'd love to do that in my political and other posts.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 21, 2013, 08:21:48 AM
It was great! Too bad no mention of chiggers. They never get the respect they deserve.

Mad respect to these chiggers...who appear to be kickin' it old school and shit, yo.

Falkie2013

Hmm, the NSA has programs that look for keywords in telephone conversations.

Can someone write one to look for things Snoory says that are out of the normal conversation range as well ?

A search engine for Snorryisms ?