• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 18, 2013, 05:54:11 PM
I hope GNoory comes back but only the (Not) George Noory will tell me if Tommy is a top or bottom. (Not that its a bad thing; just defines the relationship)
Lol....that is funny. George will be back. He can't stay away and neither can I. What does that say about me???

Morgus

Quote from: ziznak on August 18, 2013, 05:48:36 PM
how long is he under contract now???
Noory said last month his new PremRat contract will keep him as c2c host until well past men land on the planet Mars...  :P

ziznak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 18, 2013, 05:57:08 PM
Lol....that is funny. George will be back. He can't stay away and neither can I. What does that say about me???
NOORYWHORE!!!!!

bmcintyre

Quote from: Morgus on August 18, 2013, 05:57:23 PM
Noory said last month his new PremRat contract will keep him as c2c host until well past men land on the planet Mars...  :P

I wonder how much George makes.  Salary + percentage of sales using his name?  I need to find this out.  He must make a lot because the cost of flying him back and forth from LA-> St. L. has to be taken into account as overhead.  And, I know, once I find out, I am really going to be "pissed at God."

I bet his Christmas bonus came from getting people to adopt kids-save the kid foundation.  Didn't he have a big goal like 300 kids, something like that.  I bet he gets a percentage.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 18, 2013, 06:10:33 PM
You should broaden your Whorizons.  So should i.

Maybe we all should. I just like busting myself.

bmcintyre

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 18, 2013, 06:16:30 PM
Maybe we all should. I just like busting myself.
Nice red hair!  I need to find a better avatar.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 18, 2013, 06:18:35 PM
Nice red hair!  I ne
ed to find a better avatar.
Rest assured it is me. Holding my autographed Rollye James trivia prize. Heh. I am a sucker for that lady. Unlike Dave, she does not suck. :)

Where's our new BFF?  I hope no one has abandonment issues.

ziznak

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 18, 2013, 06:34:48 PM

Hmmmmm... guess he's not into thuh forumths when he has a day offth

bmcintyre

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 18, 2013, 06:20:20 PM
Rest assured it is me. Holding my autographed Rollye James trivia prize. Heh. I am a sucker for that lady. Unlike Dave, she does not suck. :)

I heard you and MV talk of Rollye James on the podcast.  I do not know who she is but I will find out. 

I may do a "George" tomorrow at work.  That is, show people my disgusting cuts after I have picked them, whether they want to see them or not; bitch about people that hate me or have screwed me; and then go to the toilet and read the paper for stories to plagiarize.   After lunch, at 3pm, I may start looking for human mutilation stories just to assure myself how lucky I have it.  If I am not feeling so hot about myself, I may look at Awful Plastic Surgery.com.  And, then, I will leave at 3:30pm, feeling very good about myself and my place on this planet.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 18, 2013, 06:42:52 PM
I heard you and MV talk of Rollye James on the podcast.  I do not know who she is but I will find out. 

I may do a "George" tomorrow at work.  That is, show people my disgusting cuts after I have picked them, whether they want to see them or not; bitch about people that hate me or have screwed me; and then go to the toilet and read the paper for stories to plagiarize.   After lunch, at 3pm, I may start looking for human mutilation stories just to assure myself how lucky I have it.  If I am not feeling so hot about myself, I may look at Awful Plastic Surgery.com.  And, then, I will leave at 3:30pm, feeling very good about myself and my place on this planet.

Lmao...so so many things to say.

While I respect this is the Dave sucks spread I will briefly say this about Rollye. She does her show prep, cares about her listeners, and is honest. She even admitted to being wrong regarding a story she read, when she later found out it was false. That is stand up. She didn't lie, or try and hide it. She is great with callers, answers email personally, and like to debate with people of different view points. :)

Back on topic, Dave is the opposite of all of that.

Morgus

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 18, 2013, 06:02:30 PM
I wonder how much George makes. 
Noory probably gets mosf of his income from his frequent convention event appearances where they charge a lot for a "meet&greet" and also his internet video podcast venture.  ;)

Bart Ell

Hey George - don't change a single thing about you or the show you lucked into hosting.

Without your bumbling, stumbling, arrogant ways we would not be lucky enough to be enjoying the return of Art Bell.

Keep going strong, keep making C2C all about angels, portals, pizza rolls, Tahiti Village and abiotic oil.

Keep bragging about how the show was never bigger while you lose 50,000 watt blowtorch station after blowtorch station -most times replacing them with some guy named Gary who turns his internet feed really loud. That isn't a real radio station, George, it is some guy named Gary with a loud laptop!

I know for a fact Detroit is being serviced by a loud boombox in Windsor and can barely be heard over the sound of car alarms and flying bullets.

Keep on thinking people don't like you because you are not Art and not because you are simply a shit interviewer with a grating personality.

Keep thinking the show is how it should be "post September 11th"

Keep on being yourself, George.

The Wind No Longer Blows, in the End it was Without Direction. Long Live the Hot Air.

Renaldo

Just went back and tried to read Dave's postings. Learned one thing: Reading Dave's postings is as lame as listening to him on C2C.

bmcintyre

George does seem to like attention.  Bringing a flashlight (to garner as much empathy as possible) to show off a boo boo demonstrates that its all about the "George."   Can you imagine being his wife or Tommy?!!  He'd always be asking you to look at/touch/pick/poke or sniff some disgusting pus-filled thing somewhere on his body; and/or describe his pooh or lack of. 

Or, he would want to hypothetically discuss certain horrific situations involving children or animals, but only in the interest of their well being.

What a joy. Well, I have to go make a stiff drink.  I get everything a day later than everyone here.  Its Wells night and I need a good "talkin to."  I have been very bad to his Captain.

basswood

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 18, 2013, 07:35:24 PM
George does seem to like attention.  Bringing a flashlight (to garner as much empathy as possible) to show off a boo boo demonstrates that its all about the "George."   Can you imagine being his wife or Tommy?!!  He'd always be asking you to look at/touch/pick/poke or sniff some disgusting pus-filled thing somewhere on his body; and/or describe his pooh or lack of. 

Or, he would want to hypothetically discuss certain horrific situations involving children or animals, but only in the interest of their well being.

What a joy. Well, I have to go make a stiff drink.  I get everything a day later than everyone here.  Its Wells night and I need a good "talkin to."  I have been very bad to his Captain.

Ha! Dave "Hey, what does this shmell like to you?" Noorie

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bart Ell on August 18, 2013, 07:12:31 PM
Hey George - don't change a single thing about you or the show you lucked into hosting.

Without your bumbling, stumbling, arrogant ways we would not be lucky enough to be enjoying the return of Art Bell.

Keep going strong, keep making C2C all about angels, portals, pizza rolls, Tahiti Village and abiotic oil.

Keep bragging about how the show was never bigger while you lose 50,000 watt blowtorch station after blowtorch station -most times replacing them with some guy named Gary who turns his internet feed really loud. That isn't a real radio station, George, it is some guy named Gary with a loud laptop!

I know for a fact Detroit is being serviced by a loud boombox in Windsor and can barely be heard over the sound of car alarms and flying bullets.

Keep on thinking people don't like you because you are not Art and not because you are simply a shit interviewer with a grating personality.

Keep thinking the show is how it should be "post September 11th"

Keep on being yourself, George.

The Wind No Longer Blows, in the End it was Without Direction. Long Live the Hot Air.
I live in Detroit, it's true. Preach on brother. :)

Catsmile

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 18, 2013, 05:40:58 PM

If we have now chosen to turn this into Taking the Higher Road thread, please let me know because I may have irritated a few people last night, exhibiting troll-like behavior, whatever that means.

Seems like some folks, as of late define troll behavior as "Posting something I personally don't agree with, or like." Has there been some trolling? Maybe, but it's been some weak attempts at best.

Wheres everyone been on the web for 20 plus years the nets been around that is so troll free, that leaves one so sensitive to opposing viewpoints, even if just to provoke?

Someone please start a new thread so that we can all share links to theses utopian websites. There's a lot of really bright people that are members here, if they have links to sites that's a haven free of trolls it would benefit the whole community as a resource.
I'll be waiting with bated breath for the new utopian websites thread.
YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 18, 2013, 05:50:25 PM
Not) George Noory was a riot last night!  He was George Noory, without the pretensions and with more brain matter.

Umm, yeaahh, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.  Yeaahhhhh.

The guy was annoying as Hell as far as I was concerned (and whoever was feeding him), and didn't contribute anything positive to the "George Noory Sucks" thread.

Just my opinion.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 18, 2013, 06:34:48 PM

Was there another parade in Burbank this weekend?  A health and hucksters symposium in Ames, Iowa?  An Elvis impersonators convention in Vegas?  Did a new IHOP open in Pasadena?  Our new BBF is a busy celebrity.  He can't spend ALL his valuable time with the peons.

Catsmile

Quote from: bmcintyre on August 18, 2013, 06:02:30 PM
I wonder how much George makes.  Salary + percentage of sales using his name?  I need to find this out.  He must make a lot because the cost of flying him back and forth from LA-> St. L. has to be taken into account as overhead.  And, I know, once I find out, I am really going to be "pissed at God."

Well my friends, if you too are pissed at god and having a hard time dealing with it, the brilliant deep insights of Ian Punnett can help you overcome your inner crisis with God all mighty himself.
With his powerful new book, How to Pray When Your're Pissed at God.
His other book will sort it out better though, Dizzy the Mutt with the Propeller Butt

Deus te amat
And eye due two.

This bares repeating, GNS!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Catsmile on August 18, 2013, 08:08:51 PM
Seems like some folks, as of late define troll behavior as "Posting something I personally don't agree with, or like." Has there been some trolling? Maybe, but it's been some weak attempts at best.

Wheres everyone been on the web for 20 plus years the nets been around that is so troll free, that leaves one so sensitive to opposing viewpoints, even if just to provoke?

Someone please start a new thread so that we can all share links to theses utopian websites. There's a lot of really bright people that are member here, if they have links to sites that's a haven free of trolls it would benefit the whole community as a resource.
I'll be waiting with baited breath for the new utopian websites thread.
YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)

Agree regarding posting an opinion other than the popular one. I immediately needed to site examples, and back up my argument, so when I did I still felt like I was getting run out of this thread. Good luck getting me to conform, my parents are still hoping me being gay was a phase and that was 20 years ago I came out.

Running people out of a thread is not cool, or making them feel like their opinion sucks. Neither is name calling. That being said, yeah, I am jaded, and yeah the man sucks.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 18, 2013, 08:46:09 PM
Agree regarding posting an opinion other than the popular one. I immediately needed to site examples, and back up my argument, so when I did I still felt like I was getting run out of this thread. Good luck getting me to conform, my parents are still hoping me being gay was a phase and that was 20 years ago I came out.

Running people out of a thread is not cool, or making them feel like their opinion sucks. Neither is name calling. That being said, yeah, I am jaded, and yeah the man sucks.

You know your opinion sucks, and mine is inherently better not only because it's mine but because I'm a man.  :P

As long as you are not banned, seems you can post anywhere on http://bellgab.com that pleases you. Fuck em' if they can't take a joke, or like what you say.
MV seems to run a good "mothership" with plenty of  latitude as long as it doesn't get personal. All are free to opine as they see fit, or not.
Don't be a stranger if you feel like  jumpin' intu thu lionz den.

So does anyone here think if Noorie tries really hard he will get good enough to actually suck at his job?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Catsmile on August 18, 2013, 09:06:26 PM
You know your opinion sucks, and mine is inherently better not only because it's mine but because I'm a man.  :P

As long as you are not banned, seems you can post anywhere on http://bellgab.com that pleases you. Fuck em' if they can't take a joke, or like what you say.
MV seems to run a good "mothership" with plenty of  latitude as long as it doesn't get personal. All are free to opine as they see fit, or not.
Don't be a stranger if you feel like  jumpin' intu thu lionz den.

So does anyone here think if Noorie tries really hard he will get good enough to actually suck at his job?

Lmao regarding opinion....that was funny. I am not going anywhere. :) I will speak my mind.

No, I don't think there will be lasting improvement, and after this whole thing the next time I call into Rollye I might just say my state as in no way do I want to be lumped in as a Detroiter with this guy. Not fooled, not buying it.GNS.

Hope George stays on this forum. He isn't my all time favorited but I still think he sounds like a nice guy and it's nice to be able to talk to him like this

Catsmile

Quote from: polarissucks01 on August 18, 2013, 09:49:41 PM
Hope George stays on this forum. He isn't my all time favorited but I still think he sounds like a nice guy and it's nice to be able to talk to him like this

Well for less than 15 shcents a day you too can become part of the speshul insiders club that'll leave any fan self satisfied and there heads blown. Promo codes are available, but don't go to thewillpower.org looking for a free 3 months.

I find him as uninteresting here as he is on the radio.

eddie dean

A new audio creation!
"I'm Dave Noory"

enjoy everyone