• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on April 27, 2013, 09:00:04 AM
holy shit.  noory is in columbus, oh this weekend?! i should go just to confirm his smarminess and pungent cumin odor.

nahhh

GO!!! take pictures. Ask him if he forgives haters. Ask to see his pizza roll scars. Ask him about the navy. Ask him to sing. We could have enough b_dubb and noory pics to keep us going for months.

I wish he was visiting Raleigh.

A second thought... it would be great to have 20 questions in a row about Art.

ItsOver

Maybe Noory and Tommy will end up at Schmidt's in C-bus for a meal.  After Noory's disaster with pizza rolls, I can't imagine how he'd handle a Bahama Mama.  ;D

ziznak

holy shit.  noory is in columbus, oh this weekend?! i should go just to confirm his smarminess and pungent cumin odor.

nahhh

please go pelt him with sizzling pizza rolls fresh from the oven!!

popple

Quote from: Agent : Orange on April 27, 2013, 01:08:35 AM
Oh man. Rockin' Mel Slyrrup. SCTV was pure gold.

Incidentally, John Candy is one of the few actors I legitimately miss. The guy knew how to get the laughs and he constantly just had a natural aura of "funny" around him. A hilarious dude who was taken far before his time.

I feel the same about Candy. Wont it be 20 years since he passed next march???

ufogadfly

Quote from: ItsOver on April 27, 2013, 11:29:00 AM
Maybe Noory and Tommy will end up at Schmidt's in C-bus for a meal.  After Noory's disaster with pizza rolls, I can't imagine how he'd handle a Bahama Mama.  ;D

Oh, I think he'd like it just fine... ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Agent : Orange on April 27, 2013, 01:08:35 AM
Incidentally, John Candy is one of the few actors I legitimately miss. The guy knew how to get the laughs and he constantly just had a natural aura of "funny" around him. A hilarious dude who was taken far before his time.

He also seemed like a very kind and decent person.

ACE of CLUBS

SCTV ....... 'Bobby Bittman' (Eugene Levy)
My mental image of George Noory

Mr. Hanky

nahhh

Pretty weak. If Noory is at an appearance that you can attend in your area, instead of spouting off on a message board, attend the fan function and give the guy a piece of your mind instead of being a pussy on this board. Seriously. It's one thing to be a bad ass on this board (as I can be), but to state that you are local to the guy, should go to give him feedback, but won't is lame. Better not to say anything at all.

CampsieNP

GN was at some lame Health Expo near me in suburban Chicago about a year ago. I did think of going, but I would have to pay to attend and there was just no way I was going to do that. It would only encourage him. I also think it would be tacky to be hostile in a public forum myself even if he does have it coming.

Morgus

holy shit.  noory is in columbus, oh this weekend?
not this weekend, but he is there next weekend (Sat, May 4):

Saturday, May 4 The Journey Expo Columbus 2013 Columbus, Ohio, Northland Performing Arts Center
George Noory will give a speech, and a meet & greet on Saturday May 4th, from noon to 2pm. He'll then moderate a panel from 2:15 to 4:15, and host a dinner from 7 to 8:30pm.

The prices for the events:
Please join George for a Meet and Greet- $35
 and as he moderates a Panel Discussion â€" $25
 and then have Dinner with George - $50

Package of all three George Noory Events â€" $100

onan

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on April 27, 2013, 06:44:17 PM
Pretty weak. If Noory is at an appearance that you can attend in your area, instead of spouting off on a message board, attend the fan function and give the guy a piece of your mind instead of being a pussy on this board. Seriously. It's one thing to be a bad ass on this board (as I can be), but to state that you are local to the guy, should go to give him feedback, but won't is lame. Better not to say anything at all.

Jump back, I can see the disappointment in noory not getting grief. But pussy and weak... Put your money where your mouth is and buy a ticket and do your own version of pissing on noory's parade.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 27, 2013, 07:37:09 PM

Saturday, May 4 The Journey Expo Columbus 2013 Columbus, Ohio, Northland Performing Arts Center
George Noory will give a speech, and a meet & greet on Saturday May 4th, from noon to 2pm. He'll then moderate a panel from 2:15 to 4:15, and host a dinner from 7 to 8:30pm.

What a racket.  Noory wants $35 just to meet him?  I might pay $35 for him to go away.

Quote from: Morgus on April 27, 2013, 07:37:09 PM

Please join George after the show to Tell Him He Sucks - $50
 and Verbally Abuse Him - $75
and then Throw A Pie In His Face -  $100

Package of all three post-performance George Noory Events â€" $200 (each additional pie $10)

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 27, 2013, 09:55:59 PM

and then Throw A Pie In His Face - $100

Package of all 3 post-performance Noory Events - $200 (each additional pie $10)

Hell, I'd gladly let people do that to me for $200.

That's gotta be at least a couple months worth of pizza rolls.

I kid, George has probably only had pizza rolls once in his life and very little experience with a microwave since he didn't know how to eat them.

ItsOver

Package of all three post-performance George Noory Events â€" $200 (each additional pie $10)

Hmmmmm....to paraphrase something similar to what Art has said "expensive but satisfying..."

Good one, PB. Maybe someone can print out your Jorch and Tommy thread and get the big idjit to autograph it seein' as how it's the chronicle of his and Tommee's adventures.

Morgus

Instead of throwing a pie in Noory's face, should be throwing piping hot pizza rolls at his mouth... :D

ItsOver

Good one, Morgus.  Kind of like throwing bean bags at the clown face game.  In this case, throwing pizza rolls and the clown is Noory.  ;D

Morgus

Yeah, here is another clown mouth game pic.
We need somebody to photoshop one with Noory's head and big mouth open...  ;D

Just heard Art Bell read an email from a hater and then respond on-air. Whoa.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 27, 2013, 05:43:29 PM
SCTV ....... 'Bobby Bittman' (Eugene Levy)
My mental image of George Noory

HOWARE YAAAAAAAA?

Falkie2013

Quote from: ItsOver on April 27, 2013, 09:23:25 PM

What a racket.  Noory wants $35 just to meet him?  I might pay $35 for him to go away.

My cat would pay $ 35 if they'd let him piss on Noory.

Tara

Quote from: thefamilyghost on April 28, 2013, 12:24:34 AM
Just heard Art Bell read an email from a hater and then respond on-air. Whoa.

Well, what did the hater say in his email?  We're waiting. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 27, 2013, 11:43:10 PM

Yeah, here is another clown mouth game pic.
We need somebody to photoshop one with Noory's head and big mouth open...  ;D

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm "Photoshopped-challenged."  Sounds like a job for somebody like Ziznak. ;)  How can somebody resist putting "Mr. Potato Head Noory" where it rightfully belongs?  Noory claims he fears clowns.  He must be a "self-hater." ;)

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2013, 06:02:30 AM

Well, what did the hater say in his email?  We're waiting.

It was from 1997, when a UFO event occurred over Arizona. Art had asked himself on air at some earlier time if some elected official, I think it was the governor of AZ, was mentally unstable due to an action of theirs regarding the event. Somebody wrote a 'how dare you call such-and-such person insane, you stupid idiot' type of letter to him. Art answered back that he did not call the person unstable, rather he merely asked the question, and then elaborated his point.

Which is kind of funny because when Art asks himself things on the air, like, 'Is this person unstable?', he does it in a way that lets you know he definitely thinks that they are crazy  ;D 

I was struck by him actually taking someone to task over an email they wrote, though. I have been listening to Art here and there for a long time so that in itself shouldn't be a surprise, but unfortunately I also get a daily dose of Noory and he would never respond in a constructive way to an email that contained an ounce of criticism.

Juan

The show tonight is TBA at this time.  I guess sNoory hasn't gotten in to do his show prep yet.

ItsOver

Quote from: UFO Fill on April 29, 2013, 08:35:16 AM
The show tonight is TBA at this time.  I guess sNoory hasn't gotten in to do his show prep yet.

Every night's show with Noory should just be labeled "TBFUBAR."  "Admiral Noory"  ;) should know what that means.

Neil

Just listened to the Belzer interview.  Had to know if it was as rough as was described in this thread.  It was. 

There is a lot of BS in this thread.  The personal shots about his appearance, etc. , that is juvenile.  All I care about is his ability to interview.  That is his job.  And in that area, he fails mightily. 

Quote from: Neil on April 29, 2013, 03:39:38 PM
Just listened to the Belzer interview.  Had to know if it was as rough as was described in this thread.  It was. 

There is a lot of BS in this thread.  The personal shots about his appearance, etc. , that is juvenile.  All I care about is his ability to interview.  That is his job.  And in that area, he fails mightily.

Indeed.