• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Noory's head appeared several times on tonight's new episode of "Ancient Aliens" on the H2 channel.
Noory commented on reading Eric Van Daniken's book "Chariots of the Gods" as a kid as the first book he read completely...
He was also commenting on aliens building the ancient Egyptian pyramids and was seen appearing on some panel with a bunch of regular c2c guests including Linda Howe at some event.

Quote from: armyvet8896 on April 05, 2013, 10:15:19 PM
George Noory Sucks!!!!

And so does this Dracula topic suck...yet again for the umpteenth time.  How about something new for a change? 

Quote from: Morgus on April 06, 2013, 12:32:38 AM
Noory's head appeared several times on tonight's new episode of "Ancient Aliens" on the H2 channel.. Noory commented on reading Eric Van Daniken's book "Chariots of the Gods" as a kid as the first book he read completely...

What as idiot, he's still lying bout reading that book as a child - a book that came out in 1968 when he was 18.  Given his track record of so much that either sounds untrue or is demonstratably untrue, I doubt if he's ever even read it.  Or any book that wasn't assigned to him in school for that matter. 

Of the books I've read, I'm pretty sure I could remember the ones I first read as a kid and which ones I read as an adult.  Especially if I'd read so few, or was claiming they made a huge impact on me.

RedMichael

Noory, a millionaire radio host, heard by millions of people, on a nationally syndicated radio show...is insecure enough to tell a story about when a woman was mean to him.

And by "people are rude" he must mean kicking that lady's shoes and then standing really close to her.

Edit: All these people Southern like twangs in Lincoln, I live here and don't run into anyone with one.

A big cheer to the older lady that told Noory to backup.  Hilarious!  She must be a fellow poster here.  When he said he was opening a "rude" hotline, for a minute I thought he said he was opening a nude hotline.  I grew deathly sick thinking about him hosting such a hotline.   ;D

armyvet8896

Quote from: RedMichael on April 06, 2013, 01:12:07 AM
Noory, a millionaire radio host, heard by millions of people, on a nationally syndicated radio show...is insecure enough to tell a story about when a woman was mean to him.

And by "people are rude" he must mean kicking that lady's shoes and then standing really close to her.
Lolol!!!  Someone was mean to him so he sets up a rude line. Hahahahahaha. What a freakin asshat

Morgus

Quote from: RedMichael on April 06, 2013, 01:12:07 AM

the woman probably couldn't stand Noory's bad breath at that short distance. Noory was just upset that she didn't recognize him and want an autograph.
the 'rude line' should be for rude callers...

RedMichael

"I don't know how to advise you"

This says it all. I don't think anyone is calling for his advice but he would think that everyone is.

popple

Quote from: Morgus on April 06, 2013, 01:19:06 AM
the woman probably couldn't stand Noory's bad breath at that short distance. Noory was just upset that she didn't recognize him and want an autograph.
the 'rude line' should be for rude callers...

can  you imagine the dragon mouth he has after eating pizza rolls all night and not brushing his teeth?  :o

NoMoreNoory

Catch Noory 'explaining' the Emerald Tablet to the caller from Lagos? Snoorch knows all about this because the producers of Ancient Aliens asked him to research it. Joorch says these tablets are so complicated 'even mainstream archaeologists can't decipher it.' Ah, yes! You can imagine the discussions in the AA offices.
'The Emerald Tablet. The finest minds in Egyptology are baffled. What are we going to do?'
'Sounds like a job for George Noory!'
So he explains that they are the Emerald Tablets of Toth (that's Thoth, Joorch, but carry on) and that means the gods (no, one of the gods, Joorch, but carry on) and they are for deciphering messages from the supernatural......'maybe from God. And that's a long time'.
Thanks for straightening that out for us, Joorch.

Later, this:
Caller suggests Joorch should put out a Coast mix album, because 'you guys play the best music.' 'We do', agrees Joorch.
Caller: 'What was that Eighties song you were playing?'
Joorch: 'Walk The Line?'

GEORGE NOORY, YOU SUCK BALLS

George49

This is an all-time low show tonite. I have never heard a worser one.

popple

Do you guys think a random Ian Punnett show will come on instead of the re-peat of tonights show? :P

RedMichael

What the fuck? A blind caller is calls in to complain about rude people and George asks, out of the blue, "If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would you give up?". As in the 4 left. Where the fuck is he coming from???

Then he asks him about his personal life.

Edit: "Can you tell what I look like by hearing my voice?"

armyvet8896

Noory just asked the blind guy a series of the dumbest questions in the history of this show. Unbelievable!!!

armyvet8896

He actually asked him if he is able to have relations, as in having sex. I swear to god man. If they don't do something about this fucking idiot.

Falkie2013

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 06, 2013, 01:59:22 AM
Catch Noory 'explaining' the Emerald Tablet to the caller from Lagos? Snoorch knows all about this because the producers of Ancient Aliens asked him to research it. Joorch says these tablets are so complicated 'even mainstream archaeologists can't decipher it.' Ah, yes! You can imagine the discussions in the AA offices.
'The Emerald Tablet. The finest minds in Egyptology are baffled. What are we going to do?'
'Sounds like a job for George Noory!'
So he explains that they are the Emerald Tablets of Toth (that's Thoth, Joorch, but carry on) and that means the gods (no, one of the gods, Joorch, but carry on) and they are for deciphering messages from the supernatural......'maybe from God. And that's a long time'.
Thanks for straightening that out for us, Joorch.

Later, this:
Caller suggests Joorch should put out a Coast mix album, because 'you guys play the best music.' 'We do', agrees Joorch.
Caller: 'What was that Eighties song you were playing?'
Joorch: 'Walk The Line?'

GEORGE NOORY, YOU SUCK BALLS

More like talk the slime.

Immy

Then he asked the poor guy if he could tell what he looked like from the sound of his voice. :o Of all the enhanced abilities I've heard that sightless people can attain, that's a new one on me. He's so stupid he had no clue he was cruelly toying with the guy. Is this what he's like when he's off cue cards? The imbecility really comes through.

George49

Do you think George really just said "Are you having a bad day?" to the supposed rude lady. More like a hero she is. He probably cursed at the woman or said "FU". He wants everyone to think he's a good guy when he's out in public. I highly doubt it. If the prestige of having replaced AB doesn't go to his head something else will.

That was a joke interviewing the blind guy. No he doesn't know what you look like Noory! He most likely doesn't want to think about that.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: RedMichael on April 06, 2013, 02:16:43 AM
What the fuck? A blind caller is calls in to complain about rude people and George asks, out of the blue, "If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would you give up?". As in the 4 left. Where the fuck is he coming from???

Then he asks him about his personal life.

Edit: "Can you tell what I look like by hearing my voice?"

'Is it obvious you're blind?'

Jesus Christ on a bike, he's out of control! A transcript of that call needs to go to Prem Rat with a request for them to justify this dolt being in employment.

And he just repeated his claim that Adam Lanza was on 'psychotic drugs'. You really could not make this crap up!

armyvet8896

I honestly can't remember a dumber set of questions being asked on this show.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: MV on April 05, 2013, 11:13:27 AM
okay... now back to my diet mountain dew...
Didn't you hear? Mountain dew, may give you a low sperm count. Drink responsibly my friend. hahahahaha  ;)

popple

The blind guy can't tell Jorch has been doin his p90x from the sound of his voice?

LOL I think Jorch is just gonna mess around and be a complete idiot cause he knows he's not going to send this episode to replay.

Falkie2013

Coming soon to Broadway !!!!

A new play starring Tommy as Renfrew, Fort Rock as Mina Harker, Tim Conway Jr. as Johnathan Harker, Richard C. Hoagland as Professor Van Helsing and that sensational star of tv and radio, Snoorge Snoory as SUCKULA !!!!!

Yorkshire pud

Is C2C's success based on it's listening figures that the advertisers base their revenue investment on? Presumably if the advertisers felt there were not enough listeners to make their advertising cost effective, that would put C2C in jeopardy as a viable enterprise? BUT, if people listen to it it gives the show producers valid grounds to keep it going with it's current presenter base? I'll leave you to join the dots.  ::)