• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Roy Hinkley

Switched at birth??  You decide.  Time to make the donuts!!

The General

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 05, 2013, 11:57:17 PM
Switched at birth??  You decide.  Time to make the donuts!!

"Time to make the show suck."

Canned Heat

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 06, 2013, 12:14:21 AM
Oh, THAT Canned Heat..... I was just going by your avatar hoping she was the canned heat!
SHE is !!!

qaddisin

So, Noory has Neil deGrasse Tyson on tonight. I may actually listen for the first time in forever, because I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for Dr. Tyson. Unfortunately, I'm certain that Noory will ask questions on a first grade level. It will be somewhat interesting to see how Dr. Tyson handles this "interview".

Quote from: qaddisin on March 06, 2013, 12:51:37 AM
So, Noory has Neil deGrasse Tyson on tonight. I may actually listen for the first time in forever, because I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for Dr. Tyson. Unfortunately, I'm certain that Noory will ask questions on a first grade level. It will be somewhat interesting to see how Dr. Tyson handles this "interview".

Fuck, this will be awful. I won't be tuning in, because I don't want to hear Neil have to answer questions about Gawd, time travel, or the multiverse. Waiting for Valdez's summary...

popple

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on March 05, 2013, 07:49:13 PM
George is a complete ass for this one, the guy fell because he tried to keep up with George "at a mall" after George invited him to St Louis.  What kind of person leaves a cripple behind to such ahead to get to a store faster?  What kind of person blames a paralyzed man for his condition?  George, thats who!

I'm guessing Jorch was that kid who always cheated to win a foot race against another kid. He probably challenged children much younger than him too.

Canned Heat

I wish fucktard would stop interrupting the guest!   :-\

Roy Hinkley

Nothing hurts so much to listen to as when there is such a large disparity between the intelligence of Snoory and the guest.

mombird3

You cannot live without your kidneys. My husband 4 years ago was leaking urine.We had just moved here and could not find a doctor who treated him on his medicare. Really bad headaches he had and he thought it was his bad eye sight. This went on for about 2 months.
Finally, after leaking urine and Charity could not help him find a doctor he woke up one morning very sick and unable to urinate. He could not remember his name, where he lived or his age. I called 911 and the police took his Blood pressure that was over 200. He was taken to the hospital and admitted. He was completely blocked in his bladder and his prostate was enlarged.
He wore a catheter for two months and he had the surgery and there was no cancer. We were almost sure the kidney function would not return. One Urologist had him believing that it might have been down forever. But today he is functioning well as can be.
That was a major scare. I almost thoght I had lost him forever.
You need your kidneys.

just turn off the radio and save yourselves the discomfort

Doomed

"Its an internet debased show..."
Nice. What a putz.

Doomed

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 06, 2013, 01:29:22 AM
Nothing hurts so much to listen to as when there is such a large disparity between the intelligence of Snoory and the guest.
To level the playing field, noory would have to interview my kids hamster.
Then again, that is a damn smart hamster...

Canned Heat

"Speed of light and sound right!?"

What a douchebag!  He can't STFU!  I haven't listened in so long.  He's like a George Bush but more annoying.

zeebo

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2013, 05:34:52 AM
“Bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial, because… remember Chewbacca?”
GN

Flawless logic as usual.

Canned Heat

Quote from: Doomed on March 06, 2013, 01:40:54 AM
To level the playing field, noory would have to interview my kids hamster.
Then again, that is a damn smart hamster...
whats far more depressing is hearing the guest, accept, engage him.

Canned Heat

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 06, 2013, 01:29:22 AM
Hear Hear!  I hear ya!

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Canned Heat on March 06, 2013, 01:57:11 AM
whats far more depressing is hearing the guest, accept, engage him.

Yes, it's almost as if you hear the guest sigh in resignation, and them dumb it down for George as if the guest was doing a presentation at the local grade school.

HAL 9000

Quote from: Canned Heat on March 05, 2013, 10:22:51 PMyou're so cute Falkie  <kissy>
Quote from: Canned Heat on March 05, 2013, 10:34:50 PMWill you marry me?  :-*
Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 05, 2013, 11:42:28 PMLOL - with a name like "Canned Heat", how can I say no!
Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 06, 2013, 12:14:21 AMOh, THAT Canned Heat..... I was just going by your avatar hoping she was the canned heat!
Quote from: Canned Heat on March 06, 2013, 12:17:47 AMSHE is !!!

Well, actually the avatar has been cropped from a site called thechive.com, specifically a redhead section.

Link to the redhead section

I have a kink in my neck - I think I need an adjustment.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: HAL 9000 on March 06, 2013, 02:04:10 AM

Well, actually the avatar has been cropped from a site called thechive.com, specifically a redhead section.

Link to the redhead section

I have a kink in my neck - I think I need an adjustment.

Wow, nice find Hal.  Nice site.  I'll take a redhead any day.  Or Michelle Jenneke who is linked on the site too.

WOTR

Quote from: michio on March 05, 2013, 11:33:12 PM
Georgie needs Tommy to make him a special stack of 3x5 index cards just to keep track of his bullshit. Or he needs to hire a bullshit continuity supervisor...
The problem would be that the amount of time he would need to spend with his bullshit continuity supervisor might eat into his 8 hours of show prep each day.  His performance as a radio host might suffer.

El Kragen

I see that George's doppelganger Paul Bearer passed away today...or maybe that should be the other way around. George is the real thing. William Moody was just acting.

michio

sNoory ascribed Neil Armstrong's famous and immortal words of "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed." to Buzz Aldrin. sNoory even sucks at remembering historical events.

Canned Heat

Quote from: michio on March 06, 2013, 02:56:54 AM
sNoory ascribed Neil Armstrong's famous and immortal words of "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed." to Buzz Aldrin. sNoory even sucks at remembering historical events.
He is an embarrassment.  I can't even finish listening with this mild headache I'm getting.  Every time he jumps in on this guy I cringe.

Maxwell

George is having trouble keeping up with Dr. Tyson, even though there's been very little science discussed.  He keeps missing the point and bringing up completely irrelevant observations.  Tyson mentions Pan Am and Howard Johnson's in the movie 2001.  George:  "Howard Johnson's is still around.  They had great ice cream."  Tyson talks about how everyone knows the names of the early astronauts, like Buzz Aldrin.  George:  "He's 83, by the way.  He's a toughie!"