• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

popple

Quote from: El Kragen on March 02, 2013, 12:25:05 AM
I just looked over the news feed on Facebook and saw a post from C2C soliciting votes for some girl in a bikini tanning competition. My first thought was WTF is going on over there. I read it quick and it definitely wasn't a spam or hacked thing.  I went back to read the comments but it was deleted with the quickness. The only thing I caught was in the side ticker:

Coast to Coast AM
Hey folks, a C2C listener is up for a major tanning contest. Vot...

lol I can see vanilla sNoory freaking out at Tommy for posting it.

https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam/status/307612427040739328

El Kragen

^^^^Nice!

The Facebook post had a picture of a nicely tanned girl in a yellow bikini. Too much for George probably why it got yanked.

coaster

I've never understood the fascination of tanning. Why anyone would want to look orange is beyond me.

ziznak

i think milky white chicks can be hot too

Maxwell

George told a caller that he's 8,500 subscribers away from setting up his foundation.  I think I had heard his goal was 10,000 (can anyone confirm or deny this?) which would mean 1,500 subscribers to date.  His show debuted December 14th, so it's ten weeks old today, which comes out to 150 per week.  At that rate, it will take him 57 weeks to get 8,500 more.  So we can expect this foundation in April 2014.  Is there anyone out there who expects this thing to ever see the light of day?

Quote from: Maxwell on March 02, 2013, 02:56:43 AM
George told a caller that he's 8,500 subscribers away from setting up his foundation.  I think I had heard his goal was 10,000 (can anyone confirm or deny this?) which would mean 1,500 subscribers to date.  His show debuted December 14th, so it's ten weeks old today, which comes out to 150 per week.  At that rate, it will take him 57 weeks to get 8,500 more.  So we can expect this foundation in April 2014.  Is there anyone out there who expects this thing to ever see the light of day?

Plus the most enthusiastic would have signed up first.  After the intial rush, it's going to be very slow signing people up - it wouldn't be surprising to have more drop off than sign up at some point. 

And I think a rule of thumb for George is to assume he exaggerates by a factor of 10, so make that 150 sign ups so far.

Doomed

Mabraculous?
WTF?? Just before the break noory said it would be "mabraculous".
What the hell is that?
Try english ya stoopid shit...

armyvet8896

Quote from: Doomed on March 02, 2013, 03:14:54 AM
Mabraculous?
WTF?? Just before the break noory said it would be "mabraculous".
What the hell is that?
Try english ya stoopid shit...
LOL

Morgus

Noory told a caller during open lines tonight to not tell him about guest suggestions, but instead email his producers and then they will decide which are allowed to be a guest. He doesn't want to be bothered with that stuff at all, unlike Art Bell who called and setup his own guests...

So GN said something tonight along the lines of "someone that has photoshop on their computer, they can do anything."

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 02, 2013, 04:03:01 AM
So GN said something tonight along the lines of "someone that has photoshop on their computer, they can do anything."

More shoutouts to thuh haters.  A few things people with photoshop can't do is get rid of George Noory or get him to put effort in or improve..

[attachimg=1]

stevesh

Noory said last night that C2C's 20th anniversary is coming up. I started listening (to Art) in '96, but had the impresssion the show had been on more than three years prior.

valdez

Quote from: Morgus on March 02, 2013, 03:36:11 AM
Noory told a caller during open lines tonight to not tell him about guest suggestions, but instead email his producers and then they will decide which are allowed to be a guest. He doesn't want to be bothered with that stuff at all, unlike Art Bell who called and setup his own guests...

George brought back Rhettman Mullis, the bigfoot guy who disappeared yesterday, to talk bigfoot and to knock Melba's Ketchum's work.  Poor lady went through all that trouble to acquire a scientific journal to publish her paper and all she gets is grief.  Joshua P. Warren on the possesion of Micheal Rivera from Puerto Rico.  If that's the same Micheal Rivera from back in the old neighborhood in Brooklyn, he owes me twenty bucks and the only demons he's ever seen came out the bottom of a bottle of Bacardi 151.  George wondered if "all demons are dangerous?"  Yeah, George, that's why they call them demons.  Joshua P. has a tv show?  On tv?  Eat your heart out, George.  Nobody with anything interesting to say ever gets any time on open lines.  George usually tells them to send an email.  If the guy in the plane who flew over area 51 (an Art Bell classic) had called George we would have never heard it.

"Whoa...getting a lot of static.  Send me an email, will ya? 
Actually, don't send it to me.  Send Tom an email..."

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 02, 2013, 04:34:35 AM

More shoutouts to thuh haters.  A few things people with photoshop can't do is get rid of George Noory or get him to put effort in or improve..

Great Scott! Was that the thing that gave him the throat problems or did he just pull that out of his ass?

Falkie2013

Coming soon to the Food Network.

An all new take on Man vs. Food.

Snoory vs Food.

First exciting episode, Snoory vs the Killer Pizza Roll.

Second episode, Snoory meets the Sausage From Hell.

Third episode, Snoory falls in love with sausage and moves to Milwaukee but the happy couple breaks up when the sausage finds Snoory shopping in a local market for exotic kinds of mustard.

I'm having a colonoscopy next Thursday and they're also going to put a tv camera into my stomach to find out about my ulcers.

They gave me this huge bottle of medication to take. I hope something THAT damned big doesn't come out of me as a result.

Sheesh !

And with the beginning of a new month, you know what ?

George Noory still sucks.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 02, 2013, 08:28:02 AM
Snoory vs Food.
And to think I was hoping for a senior citizen with an acute fear of clowns to school us all on the subject of mental health. Damnit!

Coz

Quote from: stevesh on March 02, 2013, 04:53:37 AM
Noory said last night that C2C's 20th anniversary is coming up. I started listening (to Art) in '96, but had the impresssion the show had been on more than three years prior.

Art was local before the syndicated C2C. I used to catch him late at night via skip in Chicago from a station in Vegas.

Not sure when the syndication began. But there's a good number of folks into radio that used to listen via skywave propagation.

Snoory vs Food...

The Snorge on the confluence of storable food and food that can be ordered over the internet.  Part 1 - taste testing with Tommy to determine which is the best food he's ever tasted, Part 2 - the Numbers Lady will be on to help determine which generates the largest sales commision for him on when delivered to trailer parks

Snoory vs Food.

George Noory still sucks.

The Snorge on the merits of various gas station deli sections, and which food items to choose.

lonevoice

Quote from: coaster on March 02, 2013, 02:04:05 AM
I've never understood the fascination of tanning. Why anyone would want to look orange is beyond me.
Does Jorch think that turmeric cures skin cancer?  Maybe it's some kind of cross-promotion:  spend more time baking in the sun, get skin cancer, buy turmeric, Jorch gets a kickback?

Canned Heat

Mmmmmmmm pizzaaaaa rolllllls!  I want 8 no 9 wait its a 4 year, give me 44!

Canned Heat

Today's topic, "exactly how many pizza rolls should you eat at once?"

popple

Quote from: lonevoice on March 02, 2013, 12:22:15 PM
Does Jorch think that turmeric cures skin cancer?  Maybe it's some kind of cross-promotion:  spend more time baking in the sun, get skin cancer, buy turmeric, Jorch gets a kickback?

I once tried a home made turmeric face mask. They said it would give me a lovely glow. I washed it off and my skin was stained yellow  :o

popple

So last night JPW was on talking about a guy who sold his soul to the devil, and then that this entity would talk. He said callers could ask it questions and they would try to get an answer. And then less than a moment later on the way to a break Jorch says something like "we'll find out if it's still there".

UHHHHHHHHHH! If it's not still there why would they say to send questions in for it to answer?  ::)

ziznak

haha canned heat I just had to have that pic of George making his "oooh" face! added to my growing noory files folder that lives on my desktop. 

Anyways, I heard some great calls last night.  There was one where some batshitty cat lady was going on about aliens or angels or something and George tried to "interject his patented brand of humor."  She totally shut his ass down and like talked right over him... she had to get all of her delusional blathering out.  It was kinda funny hearing two people talk supposedly to each other but really neither was listening at all they were both just trying to get out whatever the fuck they thought.  There was some crazy guy that called after the cat lady and I made a mental note to download the show cause it sounded pretty entertaining for those few minutes I tuned in....

note: I technically "listened" to the show for a few hours but I only really "listen listened" when I heard that lady start talking and she buried the needle on my batshit crazy meter.

Canned Heat

"When I suck a cock, it has to be at least this thick otherwise I keep on blabbing."

Canned Heat

Oh pleaaaase, bat shit cat lady stfu!  "Oh did we lose her?  Okay, next caller, welcome to the show..."

Canned Heat

"10! Yes, it's definitely 10 pizza rolls!"