• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

michio

Holy shat, another C2CAM tradition hosed by Simple George. He's on a roll, folks.

Quote from: armyvet8896 on January 01, 2013, 02:49:02 AM
I feel sorry for penny.  That was fucking sad. I feel like a big .pussy now cause I almost teared up when she said she had nobody so she called just so someone would tell her happy birthday

That was a rough call. I feel like it rolled right off of George's back though.

Doomed

Sonuvabi....Ijust got in and I flip on the radio. There's noory crying about his encounter with the nuclear pizza roll. If this is any indicator on how 2013 is gonna go, Im headed to that deserted island as quick as possible. Ill sit there in the sun and wait for the tsunami to take me...

valdez

Quote from: Morgus on January 01, 2013, 01:30:52 AM
Noory is letting callers ramble on instead of requiring specific predictions too.
One caller even wanted to read bible verses.
Noory has ruined yet another c2c classic tradition... :o
Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 01, 2013, 02:11:57 AM
What's wrong with that fool?
I feel sorry for penny. 
Quote from: Doomed on January 01, 2013, 03:26:25 AM
...crying about his encounter with the nuclear pizza roll.

George had no interest in the "prediction show."  He blew an hour talking to Lauren Weinstein about how the internet seems to be catching on.  Really?  He then billed the rest of the show as "predictions/open lines" so he could let the drunks ramble.  Did he finish reading all of last years predictions?  I don't think so.  Yeah, that Penny case was a sad one, and it was good that many callers wished her a happy birthday.  Heck, I'll wish her a happy birthday too.  And how long are we going to have to hear about those stupid pizza rolls?  And what's with the guy who said he was a "20 year veteran homeless guy"?  The service allows you to retire after 20 years.  What's this guy doing with his retirement checks?  Get a friggin' room already.
     George, when that other guy called in giving his predictions, and you said you were just about to read the predictions that he (the same guy) gave last year, and you said that it was "ironic," well, that ain't ironic.  It's coincidence, and since you don't believe in coincidence, why don't we just call it...demonic.

Ball Drop-New Years Eve-Time Square-NYC
happy new year, gabbers

Juan

McPhallus

Quote from: UFO Fill on January 01, 2013, 06:25:30 AM
It was just awful. Complete incompetence.

Best prediction ever was the guy who called in to say he was hungry and a Taco Bell was five minutes away.

I predict 2013 will be the year Dames finally gets that sex change operation.

DAE

Quote from: Morgus on January 01, 2013, 01:30:52 AM
Noory has ruined yet another c2c classic tradition... :o

That's it.  I'm going to start a Clear Channel petition to get rid of this host.  Including on a dedicated domain name. 

Questions: 

- Anybody have any links to prior petitions?
- If there were any prior petitions, did they gain any attention?

I realize a petition might be pointless.  I just want to be sure it is out there and in the faces of Clear Channel.

stevesh

Be nice if you could get the required 25,000 signatures on a White House petition.

b_dubb

My New Year's Resolution: no more Coast/Norry.  My prediction: Coast will be cancelled. Maybe PremRad will wise up and fire Nory and then replace him with Rob Simone

Rico999

Quote from: Morgus on January 01, 2013, 12:17:39 AM
No, Ian only retired from his daily morning show.
He had reduced his c2c hosting to one Sunday a month plus some special days like last night already.

Actually Punnett still has his morning show on KTMY in M-St.P with his wife.

I think it's clear that Noory wanted him gone on Saturdays so his close ally John B Wells could take over that time slot. 

Wells has all the people on that Noory would like to have on more often because they reflect his (and Wells) outlook on the world.   George wants to be seen as a "nice-guy" Middle-of-the-Road talker, though, so Wells is there to take any heat for the claims made by the more far-out conspiracy types he has on the program (Quayle, etc).  AND he can agree with them all he wants, too, with no repercussions.

Hey, in the "news" segment, didn't George tell us that someone's car "dovetailed" on the ice?   DAMN, George, aside from completely ruining the NYE Predictions program (along with Ghost-to-Ghost and every other aspect of what Art Bell built), don't you know that the car didn't "dovetail," but rather it "fishtailed??"  Moron.

I turned the show off when he said Weinstein was going to take up hour 1.   

Noory's awful.  Just plain awful.

Noory also had the audacity to say the predictions would be put into the 'vault', something that made me sick

It's like he was mocking what Art Bell created for him

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: b_dubb on January 01, 2013, 09:14:02 AMMy prediction: Coast will be cancelled. Maybe PremRad will wise up and fire Nory and then replace him with Rob Simone

So it is written, so it shall be done!

I hope.

Morgus

I feel sorry for penny.  That was fucking sad. I feel like a big .pussy now cause I almost teared up when she said she had nobody so she called just so someone would tell her happy birthday
and then george took the opportunity to sing happy birthday to her...  :o

was just another caller with no prediction at all, more like regular open lines plus a first hour guest.
Noory turns another annual tradition into the same exact format as his regular Friday night shows, just like he did to Ghost to Ghost.  :P

Morgus

Quote from: Doomed on January 01, 2013, 03:26:25 AM
Sonuvabi....Ijust got in and I flip on the radio. There's noory crying about his encounter with the nuclear pizza roll. If this is any indicator on how 2013 is gonna go, Im headed to that deserted island as quick as possible. Ill sit there in the sun and wait for the tsunami to take me...
oh yeah, some caller predicted Noory would not eat any more pizza rolls in 2013.
so Noory gave him a ding-ding-ding in advance and proceeded to waste 5 minutes of air time retelling the whole pizza roll burned mouth story yet again...  :o

Morgus

The end result of Noory's version of the annual c2c New Year's Eve show was he failed to read and judge all of last year's caller predictions and for this year's caller predictions he failed to number them like Art Bell always did.
He probably did that in order to make it unclear how many total caller predictions there were this year.
Art Bell's annual caller predictions total was always over 100, but Noory probably barely got 10-20 this year, with so many callers having no predictions at all or nonsense ones...
Noory has put a stake thru the heart of another c2c annual tradition, they are all dead for sure now.

Morgus

Tonight we get Noory's annual New Year's Day professional psychic predictions show, with a bunch of phonies...

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: DAE on January 01, 2013, 08:46:03 AM
That's it.  I'm going to start a Clear Channel petition to get rid of this host.  Including on a dedicated domain name. 

Questions: 

- Anybody have any links to prior petitions?
- If there were any prior petitions, did they gain any attention?

I realize a petition might be pointless.  I just want to be sure it is out there and in the faces of Clear Channel.

Dunno if any such petition has been tried before but what could it hurt? As stevesh suggested, it would be great to get enough signatures for a White House petition. I'd just about guarantee Snorge and John Be UnWell monitor the site.   ;D  Seriously, there have to be at least 25,000 people who are fed up with Snorge and the way C2C has deteriorated; the only question is how to find them.

FWIW, promoting the petition on other "Snorge Sucks"-type sites (there are tons of them though not all are still active) and using Facebook, Twitter and other such social-whatevers seem like logical starting points.  Just tell me where to sign -- and good luck!

CrabbyOld Bat

One more thing. There are free press release sites. Sending out a blurb about the petition might not be a bad idea. Not sure how many, or which, media outlets would do something with it, but even if it's only a few the publicity would be pretty cool as well as helpful.

Juan

I wonder if he will let the pros get away with non-predictions?
I still can't believe how totally he destroyed the show.

Whatever happened to people stalking their target - usually some useless celebrity or malevolent businessperson - and delivering a nice harmless pie to the face, with a second person their to get the photo or video.

What fun that would be.

Morgus

Noory should have told those with general open lines calls to wait until Friday.
In the last half hour one caller wasted 10+minutes rambling on about gold mining, with no prediction...
One caller last night even requested Noory play the damn UFO Phil song that night, and Noory at least told him to wait until Friday. ;)

Juan

sNoory should have retired last week as he promised.

Morgus

My prediction that Noory would ruin the annual c2c new year's eve prediction show tradition unfortunately was fullfilled far beyond what I thought possible.
Where Art Bell was the "Millenium Master" - Noory turned out to be the "millenium masher" and literally has burned down what Art Bell built.  :(

Noory even had the unmitigated gall to end the show claiming all the (few) caller predictions that night were "great" and wasted more time promoting his upcoming 2013 personal appearances and telling listeners to come see him (and pay the high priced admission fees)  :P
All the so-called predictions this year and you were terrible, Noory...

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on January 01, 2013, 03:52:37 PM
...Noory even had the unmitigated gall to end the show claiming all the (few) caller predictions that night were "great" and wasted more time promoting his upcoming 2013 personal appearances and telling listeners to come see him (and pay the high priced admission fees)....

As I recall, Art didn't make, or didn't make many, for-fee public appearances, did he? I don;t even recall him making all that many appearances, period. Perhaps he did and I simply don't recall, but it would be another of the significant differences in how the two men view and relate to their respective audiences.

Tara

Quote from: Sardondi on January 01, 2013, 04:36:45 PM
As I recall, Art didn't make, or didn't make many, for-fee public appearances, did he? I don;t even recall him making all that many appearances, period. Perhaps he did and I simply don't recall, but it would be another of the significant differences in how the two men view and relate to their respective audiences.

I listened to Art Bell from late 1997 until he finally retired.   Don't recall any public appearances he made.  He just really enjoyed life in his double wide in the high desert with Ramona. 

RJ

From reading the comments about the prediction show it apprears I did the sane thing by not tuning in to the Noor last night.   I  also skipped the 12-21-12 show and there is no way I'll be listening to the "10th year anniversary" program.  That would be like celebrating the day my car was stolen or my house was broken into.  Noory needs to be a man of his word and step down on his 10th anniversary, some how I doubt that will happen.  Coast to Coast has been a cash cow for Noory and I doubt he will discontinue sucking utter until who ever is his boss gives him his adios papers. 

The majority if not all of Noory's panel of regular guests are the personalties Art Bell had on Coast to Coast over 10 years a go, pretty damn stale and boring at this point.  Noory in 10 years has brought in very few regulars that he has introduced to Coast,  maybe the numbers lady, I don't remember her on Art Bell's program, but I could be wrong.  Coast to Toast

CrabbyOld Bat

I used to really enjoy the predictions shows.

Not any more.

Both parts of the 2013 Predictions shows were terrible but Snorge's half was twice as bad as Ian's -- and that's really saying something.  I won't listen to another predictions show unless Knapp, Simone, Art himself  or someone new and sane hosts it. No way will I listen to another one of those shows hosted by Ian, Snorge or, God forbid, John Be Unwell.

Juan

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 01, 2013, 06:35:25 PM
Both parts of the 2013 Predictions shows were terrible but Snorge's half was twice as bad as Ian's -- and that's really saying something. 
+10

Morgus

Quote from: Sardondi on January 01, 2013, 04:36:45 PM
As I recall, Art didn't make, or didn't make many, for-fee public appearances, did he? I don;t even recall him making all that many appearances, period.
thats correct, the only very rare public appearances Art Bell made was for a few book signings that didn't cost anything other than if you bought a book to be signed...

Morgus

Quote from: RJ on January 01, 2013, 06:14:52 PMNoory in 10 years has brought in very few regulars that he has introduced to Coast,  maybe the numbers lady, I don't remember her on Art Bell's program, but I could be wrong.  Coast to Toast
yeah Noory when he took over brought over a few of his own regular guests from his old local St. Louis Nighthawk radio show.
that included the Number's Lady, psychic Joseph Jacobs, and a few other frauds.