• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2021, 06:36:46 PM
I recall some prison museum in Scotland, maybe Ireland, that had a machine in which sand was encased with gears, like a transmission, so I'm guess it was Scotland because smarter types, and prisoners were forced to manipulate the device with their arms. For no financial or energy output except pain, this doesn't seem very Scot, so maybe the English were wards of the prison? I don't know but could be another reason behind 'pound sand?'

For no financial or energy output except pain?  I don't suppose the jailers ever noticed their prisoners' ripplling muscles, though even in the days when slight figures such as mine were genteel and desirable, they were not above noticing the village smithy with the muscles of his brawny arms as strong as iron bands.

You might actually get people to sign up for that sort of menial labor now, since pulling weighted sleds and flailing giant chains up and down are trendy in an instagram-workout kind of way.  I would rather maybe turn a capstan to accomplish something with a few sweaty fellows, though that risks the kind of asymmetrical development which is everywhere to be deplored.  Perhaps a reversible one could be invented and patented, the first capstan to be patented in a century or more!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2021, 06:42:01 PM
Sure thread. Yuk it up with the fat stuff. Meanwhile more disturbing shit has been unearthed. This is the Mayor of Washington D.C.'s house. What is parked in front of it?
A Rubicon! 

Weak. Back in the day he'd be dodging (and hit) by militant shots, vacationing in the Caribbean or FLA every time town snowed in and plows can't get out, and blaming 'that bitch' for 'setting me up.' DC STRONG back then. Fight for old Dixie DC.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 06:47:15 PM
You could do that till the proverbial cows come home and you’ll still be a weakling betamale. It’s who you are at your core.

Nonsense, my core is tight as a drum thanks to Russian twists with my new 45-pounder!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2021, 06:42:01 PM
Sure thread. Yuk it up with the fat stuff. Meanwhile more disturbing shit has been unearthed. This is the Mayor of Washington D.C.'s house. What is parked in front of it?
A Rubicon! 

Jeeps are the official vehicle of the DNC

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 02, 2021, 06:52:34 PM
Nonsense, my core is tight as a drum thanks to Russian twists with my new 45-pounder!

I still don’t see you winning any fights from that...ever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 02, 2021, 06:52:55 PM

That must be why I hate them. Always driving slow in the fastlane because they’re special. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 06:53:24 PM
I still don’t see you winning any fights from that...ever.

i don't want to fight only kees you ay yi yi

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 02, 2021, 06:50:08 PM
For no financial or energy output except pain?  I don't suppose the jailers ever noticed their prisoners' ripplling muscles, though even in the days when slight figures such as mine were genteel and desirable, they were not above noticing the village smithy with the muscles of his brawny arms as strong as iron bands.

You might actually get people to sign up for that sort of menial labor now, since pulling weighted sleds and flailing giant chains up and down are trendy in an instagram-workout kind of way.  I would rather maybe turn a capstan to accomplish something with a few sweaty fellows, though that risks the kind of asymmetrical development which is everywhere to be deplored.  Perhaps a reversible one could be invented and patented, the first capstan to be patented in a century or more!
Ha. Yes. A weird world. It is trendy now to pay for, basically, hazing workouts even. But do it where it matters and works, for the military, school teams, or organization, you are banned or even sued or arrested. The strangest though is this commercial I saw for a mirror in which instructs you. Not even the weird (to me) online work-out world on some kind of zoom but a mirror that talks to you- while you watch yourself. Highly suspect and I have forwarded some printed material about the device to a 'contact' in Montana who has no internet, tv, or comms but various Bibles and tracts- and only in the last decade allowed zip codes.

ps: I am also alerting a large landowner out there who used to be Art's favorite news source for his staff on the next America's Cup to watch out for their porthole if you volunteer for steerage.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 06:58:16 PM
Who isn’t these days?

Moms Demand Action. das why we coming to take yo honkies guns cracka, sheeeeeeit!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 02, 2021, 07:03:13 PM
Moms Demand Action. das why we coming to take yo honkies guns cracka, sheeeeeeit!

More like moms who need to get fucked but their husbands lost interest years ago.

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 02, 2021, 06:56:53 PM
Racist

There is no such thing as racism. It is a social construct, depending on perspectives and economic systems.  ;) Realism, though, is real. Like the actuaries do the tables. Just a matter of numbers and risk assessment. Demographics are the history.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 07:04:47 PM
More like moms who need to get fucked but their husbands lost interest years ago.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 02, 2021, 06:52:55 PM

I would have guessed Subaru. Probably just rented the Jeeps for the day to trick the UAW into thinking they actually care about workers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2021, 07:09:06 PM
I would have guessed Subaru. Probably just rented the Jeeps for the day to trick the UAW into thinking they actually care about workers.

No, they own them. Jeep drivers are really just the worst kind of people.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 07:14:06 PM
No, they own them. Jeep drivers are really just the worst kind of people.

Well it would seem they have more money than sense. WTF?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2021, 07:09:06 PM

Lesbians are to fat to fit in a Subaru now so they switched to jeeps.

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 06:43:57 AMI'm fine, btw. Thanks for asking! (do I really act like someone who seems at all unhappy? Last year was the best damn year of my life, and this year is going to be the best damn year in all of yours. Mark my words.)

Cheer up, and take the Ah-nold with you. Get to the choppa!!!!!

I believe you.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2021, 07:15:16 PM
Well it would seem they have more money than sense. WTF?

>imagine buying a land barge powered by a mexican V6 made by fat union workers that dont give a fuck. When you could have a turbo boxer engine made by tiny Japanese hands with pride for a fraction of the price.

Love. It’s What Makes A Subaru

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on January 02, 2021, 07:24:43 PM
I believe you.

That's just because you know what all the other years were like. I mean come on, all y'all made fun of my friend and stared at her ass on the GabCast (among other things). I am of course devastated. How embarrassing. It's the worst thing that has ever happened. Sob blah boo hoo hoo. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next day. I'm so dreadfully embarrassed.

Can one of you get someone else to take over from thus point? I'll leave the script right here, you know what to do. it's not like I haven't seen this kind of thing before--do I even need to be here? I feel like some of our talents are being wasted here.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 07:14:06 PM
Jeep drivers are really just the worst kind of people.

I'm going to tentatively agree, although I think a case can be made for their passengers as the deeper nadir.

Asuka Langley

The Wrangler is the new Forester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1LDtdlDyjU

Dykes dont know bout muh STI

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 02, 2021, 07:15:22 PM
Lesbians are to fat to fit in a Subaru now so they switched to jeeps.

Mea Culpa. But rally car racing is awesome and there is a weird thrill in small cars. It sucks for comfort, safety, or utility but ability to shift and move quick? Fun! I even got kicks out of a friggin Polo on the Autobahn. Talk about a weak car but still fun. Like a frigging tincan shaking and noise. I thought I might approach a resonance that would explode it, either my me or passing vehicles. Was happy when some beat up caravan was slowing traffic. Gypsyies I think, that I used to pass. Funny thing. Your rear-mirror needs to be adjusted. "Vehicles approaching MUCH faster than you think" when in passing.

Asuka Langley

I used to think that the Subaru 555 rally sponsor was SANKEI of Japan who make suspension parts. But the 555 sponsor was actually State Express tobacco out of England, Big Gay.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 02, 2021, 08:41:01 PM
Yeah you heathens!  On your knees!

I’d wager real money that you didn’t listen to it. So, you’re responding to a headline. Super intelligent of you. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 08:43:48 PM
I’d wager real money that you didn’t listen to it. So, you’re responding to a headline. Super intelligent of you. ::)

Haha you lost your wager Lin was raised a Baptist but fell away from the faith until his eye was healed a few years ago and now he is a baby Christian who tells everyone to go to church tomorrow!