• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 14, 2016, 01:10:09 PM
White House plans to accept at least 110,000 refugees in 2017

A senior administration official, who asked for anonymity because the policy is not yet officially announced, "is consistent with our belief that all countries should do more to help the world's most vulnerable people."

Yeah, it's called not starting foreign wars.

Shhh! You'll spoil the narrative.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2016, 04:21:48 PM
This the most faggy Got-damn email I've ever read.

I hope you didn't shake hands with it.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on September 22, 2016, 05:04:17 PM
lol. She's oppressed.

Lol no one taught her " talk shit get hit" rule of life

whoozit

Quote from: rekcuf on September 22, 2016, 05:04:17 PM
lol. She's oppressed.
Come see the violence inherent in the system!

mikuthing01

3 Black Males try to Kill Asian Woman she shoots back and kills one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc

GravitySucks

Obama waited until the last minute to veto this legislation that would allow the Saudis to be sued for their role in 9/11 (Cue Jackstar).

In doing so, he tried to pull the old "Friday afternoon" drop to try and take advantage of the slow weekend news cycle. Unfortunately, now this is sure to be an issue in the debate.

I actually have mixed feelings about the passage of this bill and "possible" effects it may have down the line, but since this bill received unanimous support in Congress, Democrats are going to have a real tough time not voting to override the veto. Any democrat that refuses to vote to override the veto is going to have to explain that to their constituents. I don't believe they have the luxury of delaying the action until aftervthe eoection. I believe Congress has 10 days to override the veto.

Let's see if the GOP has nuts. They haven't shown any lately, especially when it comes to the power of the purse.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/23/obama-veto-terrorism-lawsuit-bill-setting-up-override-battle/90407496/

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 23, 2016, 02:46:44 PM
Obama waited until the last minute to veto this legislation that would allow the Saudis to be sued for their role in 9/11 (Cue Jackstar).

In doing so, he tried to pull the old "Friday afternoon" drop to try and take advantage of the soow weeknd news cycle. Unfortunately, now this is sure to be an issue in the debate.

I actually have mixed feelings about the passage of this bill and "possible" effects it may have down the line, but since this bill received unanimous support in Congress, Democrats are going to have a real tough time not voting to override the veto. Any democrat that refuses to vote to override the veto is going to have to explain that to their constituents. I don't believe they have the luxury of delaying the action until aftervthe eoection. I believe Congress has 10 days to override the veto.

Let's see if the GOP has nuts. They haven't shown any lately, especially when it comes to the power of the purse.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/23/obama-veto-terrorism-lawsuit-bill-setting-up-override-battle/90407496/

God old Mitch will make sure it doesn't come up again for a vote.  I despise Mitch McConnell more than any other Republican.

Quote from: whoozit on September 22, 2016, 06:18:44 PM
Come see the violence inherent in the system!

I'll show her some violence inherent in her system.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 23, 2016, 02:49:11 PM
God old Mitch will make sure it doesn't come up again for a vote.  I despise Mitch McConnell more than any other Republican.

I agree with your assessment. There are plenty I have issues with, but McConnell tops the current list. McCain and Graham are not far behind though. They should all be facing fraud indictments for their actual performance vs their campaign promises.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 23, 2016, 02:55:53 PM
I agree with your assessment. There are plenty I have issues with, but McConnell tops the current list. McCain and Graham are not far behind though. They should all be facing fraud indictments for their actual performance vs their campaign promises.

You got that right.  I was disappointed that McCain won his primary this year.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 23, 2016, 12:38:39 PM
3 Black Males try to Kill Asian Woman she shoots back and kills one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc

How dare she defend herself! Her murder could've been used as a political football by the Democrats. I bet she believes in the constitution too.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 23, 2016, 07:51:21 PM
How dare she defend herself! Her murder could've been used as a political football by the Democrats. I bet she believes in the constitution too.  ::)
It seems a sort of odd situation (looks like a normal house, front door etc but filled with supplies for the restaurant.) I guess the "youths" figured there would be cash from sales there. I like how aggressively she went after them and also how the night-camera showed them get some wide-eyed when the potential victim turned the tables and shot back. One "youth" even threw up his arms in a "arms up don't shoot' and another runs through a glass door. Too bad her aim wasn't better but having your door kicked in a 4am and instantly go to war-mode her performance was impressive. I hope the cops pick up the two left quickly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 23, 2016, 08:02:53 PM
It seems a sort of odd situation (looks like a normal house, front door etc but filled with supplies for the restaurant.) I guess the "youths" figured there would be cash from sales there. I like how aggressively she went after them and also how the night-camera showed them get some wide-eyed when the potential victim turned the tables and shot back. One "youth" even threw up his arms in a "arms up don't shoot' and another runs through a glass door. Too bad her aim wasn't better but having your door kicked in a 4am and instantly go to war-mode her performance was impressive. I hope the cops pick up the two left quickly.

She left one dead in her driveway. That might send some precautionary tales back to the hood.  ;)

GravitySucks

Well it didn't take the GOP long to start crawfishing on the Sue the Saudi bill that Obama vetoed. If they weren't willing to try and override the veto why did they vote for it in the first place?  Oh yeah. They knew Obama would veto it so it was safe to vote for it.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/297557-gop-chairman-lobbies-against-veto-override-of-9-11-bill

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 23, 2016, 08:15:24 PM
Well it didn't take the GOP long to start crawfishing on the Sue the Saudi bill that Obama vetoed. If they weren't willing to try and override the veto why did they vote for it in the first place?  Oh yeah. They knew Obama would veto it so it was safe to vote for it.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/297557-gop-chairman-lobbies-against-veto-override-of-9-11-bill
Yep, deal made in the cloak room where "outraged" RINOS can claim they tried, the Saudis can still throw money around and buy military equipment, we buy their oil and fight their wars, and Obama being a lame-duck has political capital to spend without cost. Sad. Politics are usual.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 23, 2016, 08:15:24 PM

That's one thing I've always believed Alex Jones about. Both parties are in on the scam.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44igxBBtXpA

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 23, 2016, 02:46:44 PM

In doing so, he tried to pull the old "Friday afternoon" drop

I got a "breaking news" email from NBC at 1:55 p.m. Pacific time, which is 5 minutes to 5 in D.C.

Those of you who know me well, will see this as the shameless attempt at flattery that it truly was.

QuoteExploring the Oceans: Dont you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something /pol/
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

This has nothing to do with anything, it just keked me up while going through the news cycle this evening.

What's the old saying?  A picture says a thousand words.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 25, 2016, 05:02:53 PM
What a shitty mother... i feel bad for the kid :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16l0N0tBSD0

I'm sure her kid will be put into protective custody now. It makes me more sad than angry. Heroine is a drug of hopelessness. It's what some people do when they've come to feel hopeless about their own lives, politics, society, etc., and then their life truly does become hopeless once they're addicted. I hope she gets help. I hope that help is available to her. This kind of stuff makes me more angry about what we've let happen to our society than towards the junkies themselves.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 25, 2016, 06:19:31 PM
Heroine is a drug of hopelessness.

You know, for a doctor, you do a lot of anthropomorphizing, are you aware of that?