• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Quote from: Taaroa on December 29, 2020, 07:54:44 AM
https://twitter.com/UN_Women/status/1343294346590904322

That's nice man. Really nice. I am so glad that K_Dubb will get over his fat phobia issues and embraces a nice Hindu fellah with a pot belly

Look! Azz is getting it done down at the Toxic Masculinity plant. I guess he got squeezed out of the Art Department. I don't think they approved of his art with Brigg's head chopped off but that's ok. He's been repurposed nicely.

I see Groyper...kicking ass with his peg leg [It would seem the rumors were true about that but there is no stigma there].

No redemption for WAN though. Still stuck doing the same shit.  I'd like to be on that beach reading about Sex Ed but nope. :'(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 29, 2020, 11:11:54 AM
That's nice man. Really nice. I am so glad that K_Dubb will get over his fat phobia issues and embraces a nice Hindu fellah with a pot belly

Whoa dude let's back this truck up just a minute here!

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 29, 2020, 01:48:29 PM
Whoa dude let's back this truck up just a minute here!
It was the “come hither polka dot pants,” wasn’t it, Dubb?

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2020, 12:31:14 PM
That’s $137 million well spent.
Ha!  It’s like every Twilight Zone episode rolled into one.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on December 29, 2020, 02:54:42 PM

Ha ha ha he better be packing a massive girthy wallet in them, that's all I gotta say.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 29, 2020, 02:54:42 PM

Manesh can really shake it baby.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 29, 2020, 03:09:55 PM
Ha ha ha he better be packing a massive girthy wallet in them, that's all I gotta say.

Sure, he’s essentially the Hindu Milo. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 29, 2020, 03:09:55 PM
I understand he’s the king of Kwik-E-Marts in Equiterra.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 29, 2020, 02:58:50 PM
Ha!  It’s like every Twilight Zone episode rolled into one.

I can't find Waldo, likely because he transitioned, but I think I see Tin Tin-  there on the beach. Being lectured about white privilege and how blacks builT the pyramids and used to be kingS by the militant black intersectional feminist next to him. Snowy is suspiciously absent.  I suspect he was "put down," as dogs offend the sensibilities of Muslims and makes the mouth water in some of our Oriental brothers. I note nobody is drinking a Coke, which is odd in this idyllic scene.

Innerreach

The Australian and New Zealand government documents reveal that we are going to be locked down again. The potential dates I have are; SOON

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2020/06/14/media-shutdown-coming-soon-new-intel/

albrecht

"haven’t read Nietzsche, but they have embraced his philosophy of perspectivism, which in its crudest form posits that there is no objective truth, no authoritative or independent criteria for determining what is true or false. In this view, we all get to make up our own facts and create our own narratives. Everything is conditioned on what your perspective is. This is exactly the sort of slippery epistemic nihilism for which conservatives have, for more than a generation, reproached the academic leftâ€"except the left comes by it more honestly."   

I enjoyed that part. Because the other nihilism inherent in post-modernism with regard to truth is acceptable and honest! Honest? True? How that those even stand in hypothetical discussions. There are no such things, according to these types.

Before Orangeman: "Honestly, there is no real truth, it is all a matter of cultural differences, social-construct, perspective, and product of a hegemonic sexist system and language!"  For decades they've been saying there is no objective truth. Besides no logical or real systems there are no value systems (with any relevancy besides place and time, and usually wrong, even then.)  And so on but, now, due to an Orangeman they seem to be flexible in their thinking!

I wonder what a transgendered, brain-in-a-vat self-identifying as an octopus trying to get tenure would think about this? And intersectional. I forgot, Octopus might have them.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/12/cowards-are-destroying-the-gop/617534/

Innerreach

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2021, 09:06:53 PMdue to an Orangeman they seem to be flexible in their thinking!

Yeah, God has a way of melding the minds of the many. ;)

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2021, 09:45:43 PM... Weak.

However, trolling he may be. Jacko's typically right when he's wrong and vice versa. #It'sallfuckingcode #He'sanonion

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2021, 09:06:53 PM
"haven’t read Nietzsche, but they have embraced his philosophy of perspectivism, which in its crudest form posits that there is no objective truth, no authoritative or independent criteria for determining what is true or false. In this view, we all get to make up our own facts and create our own narratives. Everything is conditioned on what your perspective is. This is exactly the sort of slippery epistemic nihilism for which conservatives have, for more than a generation, reproached the academic leftâ€"except the left comes by it more honestly."   

I enjoyed that part. Because the other nihilism inherent in post-modernism with regard to truth is acceptable and honest! Honest? True? How that those even stand in hypothetical discussions. There are no such things, according to these types.

Before Orangeman: "Honestly, there is no real truth, it is all a matter of cultural differences, social-construct, perspective, and product of a hegemonic sexist system and language!"  For decades they've been saying there is no objective truth. Besides no logical or real systems there are no value systems (with any relevancy besides place and time, and usually wrong, even then.)  And so on but, now, due to an Orangeman they seem to be flexible in their thinking!

I wonder what a transgendered, brain-in-a-vat self-identifying as an octopus trying to get tenure would think about this? And intersectional. I forgot, Octopus might have them.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/12/cowards-are-destroying-the-gop/617534/

Haha that is funny.  Wehner is a former Repub speechwriter, though; I wouldn't necessarily call him one of "these types".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2021, 09:06:53 PM

Of course because he’s heroically standing up for the constitutional republic they’re painting him as a Hitler.  ::)

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2021, 11:32:25 PMOf course because he’s heroically standing up for the constitutional republic they’re painting him as a Hitler. 

Heroes always endure a martyrs depiction. :-X JFK, Martin Luther King, Jesus Christ :-\ I mean, Jesus Christ!

Getting weirder.  BrandonDonk says there was some sort of firefight.

Innerreach

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2021, 12:08:36 AMPence is gone.

Yes, yes he is.... You know, Pence also received a letter at the Bush funeral. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2021, 12:13:06 AM
Getting weirder.  BrandonDonk says there was some sort of firefight.

Where? In regard to this Pence flight?