• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2020, 12:33:46 PM
Thankfully this year you have an antifa supersoldier to hold your enthusiasm firmly in check.

What kind of uniform does an antifa super soldier wear? Also is it up to the latest fashion trends?

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2020, 12:33:46 PM
Thankfully this year you have an antifa supersoldier to hold your enthusiasm firmly in check.
Thanks, Dubb.  Soldier-on, fearless Super Trouper.

http://youtu.be/BshxCIjNEjY

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 13, 2020, 12:47:07 PM
What kind of uniform does an antifa super soldier wear? Also is it up to the latest fashion trends?

The uniform is, of course, the famous "black bloc" seen all over the world.  Black will always be stylish, never more so than when worn in a minimalist aesthetic without logos or branding.  Though every F/W season some hue is proclaimed the new black, there is never a new black.

It is a deceptively difficult look to pull off.  Though black is widely regarded as slimming, it also draws conspicuous attention to the overall silhouette which must be rail-thin and wiry, demonstrating a long and disciplined commitment to the movement which is nearly impossible to counterfeit.  It is "black bloc", not "black blob".  Woe betide any pale jiggly bellies and overflowing asses that peep out!  Those people are clearly plants, intruders, informants, and will be beaten with cudgels, or worse.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2020, 01:01:12 PM
The uniform is, of course, the famous "black bloc" seen all over the world.  Black will always be stylish, never more so than when worn in a minimalist aesthetic without logos or branding.  Though every F/W season some hue is proclaimed the new black, there is never a new black.

It is a deceptively difficult look to pull off.  Though black is widely regarded as slimming, it also draws conspicuous attention to the overall silhouette which must be rail-thin and wiry, demonstrating a long and disciplined commitment to the movement which is nearly impossible to counterfeit.  It is "black bloc", not "black blob".  Woe betide any pale jiggly bellies and overflowing asses that peep out!  Those people are clearly plants, intruders, informants, and will be beaten with cudgels, or worse.

Amazing. I usually wear black from head to toe, I agree it's always stylish and quite intimidating to the normies. That was an interesting break down on the style, thank you for that.

ItsOver

”Attention:  You have entered a No Fatties Zone.  Please exit immediately with extreme shame.  Violators are subject to an immediate and extreme beat-down.”

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 13, 2020, 01:29:21 PM
Amazing. I usually wear black from head to toe, I agree it's always stylish and quite intimidating to the normies.

K_Dubb

Amazing. I usually wear black from head to toe, I agree it's always stylish and quite intimidating to the normies. That was an interesting break down on the style, thank you for that.

I always knew you were one of us, comrade!  :-*

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on August 13, 2020, 01:46:58 PM
”Attention:  You have entered a No Fatties Zone.  Please exit immediately with extreme shame.  Violators are subject to an immediate and extreme beat-down.”

Haha there is clearly some overlap with the old "fashion mafia" agenda here where the look goes back at least a couple generations.

ItsOver

Plus, it’s usually fun to be stealthy at night.  Just be careful where you’re walking.  Especially at truck stops.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 12, 2020, 02:56:00 AM
Stagnation. Regression. Death. Infinity. Nothingness. Oblivion. I'll be a corpse eventually.

So will we all.  Fix your makeup and stop being such a fucking drama queen. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 13, 2020, 03:43:27 PM
stop being such a fucking drama queen.

What's that going to do to the economy?

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on August 13, 2020, 02:56:30 PM
it’s usually fun to be stealthy at night. 

Spook, what are you, twelve?

Kidnostad3

So my black polo with the green alligator is passé?  Shit!!  I just ordered another half dozen. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 13, 2020, 03:49:36 PM
So my black polo with the green alligator is passé?  Shit!!  I just ordered another half dozen.

The dress code of boomer hypocrites.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 13, 2020, 03:57:19 PM
The dress code of boomer hypocrites.

Example? (Better get someone to explain to you what the word means before responding.)

K_Dubb

My God!  Probably worn with jorts, each leg of which could easily serve as a tent flap and bright white moon-boot sneakers, too.  I'm afraid you'd be booed right off the barricade.

pate

I have a green polo with I believe a green alligator that I wear ironically at night sometimes.  I think it was my dad's and therefor a family heirloom that is only for truly special occasions that are semi-formal.  Brand-new tan khakis; with functional pockets, black knee-high dress socks (I prefer the military issue ones), bright white sneakers that are brand new, and functional 1950's prescription black eyewear.  K_Dubb would be shocked, appalled and probably titter delicately behind his mouth-obscuring hand.

I manage to pull it off due to my unique temperament;  I like to portray sober, reflective befuddlement.  It makes the irony even more delicious!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 13, 2020, 04:21:39 PM
Example? (Better get someone to explain to you what the word means before responding.)

my black polo with the green alligator

Kidnostad3

I’m starting a Tina Forte fan club. “Fucking Pussies” need not apply.  (This means you Dr. Pecker Checker.)

https://youtu.be/msC5teyHF6s

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on August 14, 2020, 08:40:26 PM
I have a green polo with I believe a green alligator that I wear ironically at night sometimes.  I think it was my dad's and therefor a family heirloom that is only for truly special occasions that are semi-formal.  Brand-new tan khakis; with functional pockets, black knee-high dress socks (I prefer the military issue ones), bright white sneakers that are brand new, and functional 1950's prescription black eyewear.  K_Dubb would be shocked, appalled and probably titter delicately behind his mouth-obscuring hand.

I manage to pull it off due to my unique temperament;  I like to portray sober, reflective befuddlement.  It makes the irony even more delicious!

-p

The truth is I don’t by shirts with a logo because the logo adds nothing to its quality and only serves to increase its price.  It’s a bullshit affectation.  An exception to this is that I wear a lot of Under Armor stuff because it suits the climate I live in and I can’t get it without a logo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 15, 2020, 08:11:34 AM
I’m starting a Tina Forte fan club. “Fucking Pussies” need not apply.  (This means you Dr. Pecker Checker.)

Obsessed faggots are gonna obsess.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 15, 2020, 08:18:27 AM
a lot of Under Armor stuff

The alternate dress code of the hypocrite boomer.

AZZERAE

I don’t by shirts with a logo because the logo adds nothing to its quality and only serves to increase its price. It’s a bullshit affectation.

Thez some dope bootleg shit if yer prepared to trawl.

K_Dubb

The truth is I don’t by shirts with a logo because the logo adds nothing to its quality and only serves to increase its price.  It’s a bullshit affectation.

A true minimalist and stylistic visionary.  Many of us look back on our old photos where we resemble billboards and cringe, but you can be proud.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2020, 04:38:00 PM
My God!  Probably worn with jorts, each leg of which could easily serve as a tent flap and bright white moon-boot sneakers, too.  I'm afraid you'd be booed right off the barricade.

Seriously, what are jorts.  I don’t recall them being sold in Nordstrom’s or Brooks Brothers. (How’s that for name dropping.)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 15, 2020, 10:55:30 AM
This is not going to end well

Hey, that’s a photo of MJ before he went full Caucasian. It’s probably going to be worth something some day.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 15, 2020, 12:06:15 PM
Seriously, what are jorts.  I don’t recall them being sold in Nordstrom’s or Brooks Brothers. (How’s that for name dropping.)

It is a portmanteau of the "jeans shorts" beloved of certain subtropical retires and I apologize, I should have known better than to dress you, a well-tailored Navy man, in them, even in my imagination.  I think Brooks Brothers used to make your uniforms.