• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2019, 11:47:13 AM
It's a shame you didn't figure this out until after you left the service. Semper fi.

I know.  Could have taken out Google HQ with surgical TLAM strike and blamed it on NK.  Semper Fortis.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 06, 2019, 12:55:10 PM
I know.  Could have taken out Google HQ with surgical TLAM strike and blamed it on NK.  Semper Fortis.
Google been in cahoots with "agencies," from the get-go (actually besides the various contracts now and for years, also in the initial funding. Some agencies have venture capital, and angel capital, firms for years besides the obvious old-school stuff from decades ago.) And now Amazon has been granted not only most/many secure comms and handle cloud storage by several agencies but now all DHS traveler information etc contract, also on this 'cloud.' And you think "free" email accounts are secure; or any, really? Now, what could be interesting, is the relationship between these companies (and sometimes competing agencies) and competing countries? And the google, apple, microsoft (and related more under-the-radar companies that our agencies often outsource or use) between, mainly, the USA, Israel, and China (with some European ones in the mix.) Could it be a PROMIS backfire? Or the whole NSA stuff leak backfire? Or our purpose by some weird way of a global network, working against interests of all in furtherance of another purpose- maybe their own?

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 07, 2019, 12:35:50 PM
Chuck Todd is a world-class asshole.  Persuade me otherwise.

http://www.edrants.com/fuck-chuck-todd/

https://youtu.be/Xzgs2kyNpW0
Agree.  Just another hack for the Demon rats.  Plus he's ugly.

Kidnostad3

Apparently the Prophet has written that it's okay for a married woman to fuck her political advisor; lie about it to her constituents and the world in general and then divorce the husband she made a cuckold of as long as she wears head covering in public.

https://youtu.be/soP9mUIetaw

Kidnostad3

Northern Californians disempowered.  Film at eleven. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 09, 2019, 06:34:26 PM
Northern Californians disempowered.  Film at eleven. 

No power here since midnight. Also no wind, which was the purported reason for the shutdown- to avoid downed power lines igniting wildfires. This all smells like a scam to convince Joe and Jane Consumer to support PG&E being declared immune from liability for future "accidents".

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 09, 2019, 07:26:10 PM
No power here since midnight. Also no wind, which was the purported reason for the shutdown- to avoid downed power lines igniting wildfires. This all smells like a scam to convince Joe and Jane Consumer to support PG&E being declared immune from liability for future "accidents".
That was my initial thought when I saw the headline. So in Southern California no outages (that I'm aware of) but different utility where I am. Highly suspect. Though I hear from some folks in Spokane area that the snow last night killed power. Not sure on status now. South Hill etc effected. And a snow day for kids. In early October! Global warming, no doubt.

See?  They fixed that wind issue! 

Seriously hang in there - I was without power for over a week once due to a hurricane.  It gets old real fast.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 09, 2019, 09:04:38 PM
See?  They fixed that wind issue! 

Seriously hang in there - I was without power for over a week once due to a hurricane.  It gets old real fast.
The only saving Grace is that preppers, rednecks, ranchers, Cajuns, Mormons, and etc come out gloriously in those situations. Got generators, airboats, lifted trucks, bass boats, tractors, etc. Harvey response was amazing in this regard. "Cajun Navy" and folks coming from all over rescuing and helping people. Quicker response than FEMA (who, in their defense though, actually/surprisingly were pretty efficient cutting checks- if one took the time to pay attention and do the paperwork.) There were even makeshift transport systems bypeople who gave their kayaks and canoes (use and leave at certain points.) Folks set up co-op like stations on high ground for bleach, power tools, water, safety equipment, all without government help. Churches and food trucks came in a made meals etc. Amazing, really. No looting. (Though I made sure to tell sheriff that I would be in house in abandoned neighborhood- just in case someone reported flashlights etc during rehabbing it.)

Taaroa

to avoid downed power lines igniting wildfires. This all smells like a scam to convince Joe and Jane Consumer to support PG&E being declared immune from liability for future "accidents".

It wouldn't be the first time that power lines on fire, scams, and California have all come together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDck7B-WtO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8eJTRKOIc

aldousburbank

Now into the 3rd day with no power. Most of us in this area are on our own well which means 3rd day with no running water.  :(

High wind/fire danger excuse is fake news. We haven't had enough wind to move a zig zag paper off a table and we've had over two inches of rain in the last two weeks. But this summer when it was bone dry we had howling winds without even a word of fire danger from stupid power company. Wtf?

Chine

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 11, 2019, 08:05:16 AM
Now into the 3rd day with no power. Most of us in this area are on our own well which means 3rd day with no running water.  :(

High wind/fire danger excuse is fake news. We haven't had enough wind to move a zig zag paper off a table and we've had over two inches of rain in the last two weeks. But this summer when it was bone dry we had howling winds without even a word of fire danger from stupid power company. Wtf?

Been following this on Twitter. Clyde Lewis had an interesting show on PGE and etc Wednesday night show. Oh, and Hi there. Rarely on here anymore, just glance in at times to see how you all are doing.

Woke up this morning to see the headlines on the fires. What a sick and fucked up disaster for all of you. Wishing you well, my friend and anyone else effected. 

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 11, 2019, 08:05:16 AM
Now into the 3rd day with no power.

The word on the street is, that it's cyber arson. Good luck & God bless you and your family.

aldousburbank

Obvious fake safety outage is obvious.

Juan

“They” are up to some nefarious activity in the darkness.

albrecht

Quote from: Chine on October 11, 2019, 10:55:26 AM
Been following this on Twitter. Clyde Lewis had an interesting show on PGE and etc Wednesday night show. Oh, and Hi there. Rarely on here anymore, just glance in at times to see how you all are doing.

Woke up this morning to see the headlines on the fires. What a sick and fucked up disaster for all of you. Wishing you well, my friend and anyone else effected.

So as you mentioned, Clyde had on Tavarse (sp? Day ago) but didnt hear live but listened (due to plane ride) leaving outta LA today. Crazy cause fires there. Planned trip n no delays out. I went even on highways n light traffic (by fires to places right by exits to places affected,  n could see. Smoke n fires. Very weird. Smoke everywhere. And winds before had branches etc on roads. and weird cause in general LA greater-area then it was only cable or cell outages. And so gas stations seilling issues (cause 'internet down') very calm though. Be well, all REALLY effected! Those in real fires and those "taken off grid" we all wish n pray y'all well! Crazy.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 11, 2019, 06:40:26 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/shepard-smith-steps-down-from-fox-news-its-been-an-honor-and-a-privilege

I could never stand the smirking shill for the swamp.  Good riddance, cock sucker.

And besides that admitted, I guess due to definition at least, wasn't once there some allegations, maybe even charges, of drugs or trying to run someone over?  Or some other strange, criminal stuff? I forget but there was some "erractic" story, think?

Juan

My favorite Shep stories were from when he worked for WSVN in Miami. Back in 1994 when Clinton was preparing to invade Haiti, the station sent Shep and a camera crew to that country.  There are so many Haitians in Miami it was a local story. When the invasion began, a bunch of Haitians captured Shep and the crew. Not knowing how to run a proper prison camp, the Haitians let the crew keep its equipment, so Shep did interviews with his captors and other people in the Haitian village. After about a week, he was released and flew back to Miami with some great stories. It was wonderful TV you’d only see in Miami.

albrecht

Ignore the rest, I know TL/DR, but fathom the last paragraph. And wonder. I don't agree with the article, necessarily, or the various and current policies, in totality but WOW:

"How ironic if Trump’s Syrian cop-out â€" providing a reality check about the limits of American power â€" led indirectly to peace in the Gulf, an end to the Iran-Saudi proxy war in Yemen, and spiked the guns of US and Israeli hawks who have pushed so hard for war with Tehran."

This- from The Guardian; the bastion, if not vanguard, of various Leftists and Democrats. Are they "reporting" that it would be good to have war with Iran? And that it would be bad to have peace in the Middle East? "Proxy-wars" are good? And they think a "check on American power" is bad? "Mending fences" is awful? (Well, maybe there they were thinking about illegal immigration?)

Talk about clown world and the upside down situation in which we find ourselves. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/commentisfree/2019/oct/12/turkey-invasion-syria-trump-withdrawal-gulf-rivals-unite

Juan

President Hillary will have us fighting them all soon.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2019, 01:05:35 AM

And besides that admitted, I guess due to definition at least, wasn't once there some allegations, maybe even charges, of drugs or trying to run someone over?  Or some other strange, criminal stuff? I forget but there was some "erractic" story, think?
I don't know, Albrecht.  I just could never stand seeing the sanctimonius, weirdo, SOB blathering away about how he was "reporting the truth."  ::)  He would have been another good little bitch for Goebbels, until he was "disposed of."

Kidnostad3

This comes under the heading of "so what else is new" but to hear Zucker confirm in his own words that he's a pimp for the liberal establishment and has an enormous hard-on for Trump is gratifying.   This could be big. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/14/exposecnnpart1/

Kidnostad3

Nothing heard from Zucker or CNN on Project Veritas drop. 

https://youtu.be/eE2cWKTtlPI

P.S.  I also find it very satisfying that Zucker actually looks like a dick.