• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Great Day In "Chemtrail" History

Started by Kylearan, January 12, 2012, 11:26:42 PM

alejandro

Quote from: Kylearan on January 22, 2012, 03:13:40 AM
    And you're a cantaloupe. They don't put in the plane's fuel to seed clouds with. That would be silly. Do you know what happens when you mix silver oxide with jet fuel and try to run an engine on it?
Kylearan

Who are you responding to ? Me? You realize that I never said that anything is mixed up with the plane's fuel?

Anyway, there's alot of money in geo-engeneering. To ignore this and call it a conspiracy theory is stupid. There's a lot of research going on about this, which means they're already doing it and testing it.

Here's an example:

Geoengineering Cost Analysis
Final Report
Prepared Under Contract to
The University Of Calgary
Contract Number: __UC01-001______
Aurora Report Number: ____AR10-182__
October 30, 2010
Justin McClellan
James Sisco, Brandon Suarez, Greg Keogh
Aurora Flight Sciences Corporation
1 Broadway, 12th Floor
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
www.aurora.aero

(p.6)
Quote“Geoengineering may provide a means to create a time buffer against catastrophic cli- mate change while long-term emissions reduction actions take effect. One approach is to disperse sulfur compounds at high altitude to reduce the effective solar flux entering the atmosphere. This report will evaluate the means of delivering sufficient mass of this or similar material to affect climate change on a global scale. The goal of this study is to use engineering design and cost analysis to determine the feasibility and cost of a delivering material to the stratosphere for solar radiation management (SRM). This study does notexamine effectiveness or risks of injecting material into the stratosphere for SRM. Its goal is simply to compare a range of delivery systems on a single cost basis.”
full pdf: http://theintelhubradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/AuroraGeoReport.pdf

alejandro

another nice article:

Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering
QuoteThe scientists, who advocate geoengineering methods such as spraying millions of tonnes of reflective particles of sulphur dioxide 30 miles above earth, argue that a "plan B" for climate change will be needed if the UN and politicians cannot agree to making the necessary cuts in greenhouse gases, and say the US government and others should pay for a major programme of international research.

Professors David Keith, of Harvard University, and Ken Caldeira of Stanford, are the world's two leading advocates of major research into geoengineering the upper atmosphere to provide earth with a reflective shield. They have so far received over $4.6m from Gates to run the Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research (Ficer). Nearly half Ficer's money, which comes directly from Gates's personal funds, has so far been used for their own research, but the rest is disbursed by them to fund the work of other advocates of large-scale interventions.

Caldeira and Keith gave a further $240,000 to geoengineering advocates to travel and attend workshops and meetings and $100,000 to Jay Apt, a prominent advocate of geoengineering as a last resort, and professor of engineering at Carnegie Mellon University. Apt worked with Keith and Aurora Flight Sciences, a US company that develops drone aircraft technology for the US military, to study the costs of sending 1m tonnes of sulphate particles into the upper atmosphere a year....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/feb/06/bill-gates-climate-scientists-geoengineering

Frys Girl

alejandro, i usually don't agree with you, and you say some dumb things (about women), but i respect your passion. however, you need to exercise more doubt!! Have you ever criticized Alex Jones? ONCE? You seem to defend him as though he's your dad!

McPhallus

Jones probably IS a father figure to guys like Alejandro.  I imagine he pictures Jones inside his head, giving him advice, helping him fight his battles... It's hero worship.

Quote from: Frys Girl on February 08, 2012, 02:36:58 PM
alejandro, i usually don't agree with you, and you say some dumb things (about women), but i respect your passion. however, you need to exercise more doubt!! Have you ever criticized Alex Jones? ONCE? You seem to defend him as though he's your dad!

alejandro

read my response in the Alex Jones thread - since it doesn't have anything to do with Chemtrails.

Northcoaster

Did anyone else see that chemtrail investigation doc where the military declined to have their fuel samples tested? All the other private and public airports they went to had all their fuel sources tested with no problem. It seemed a bit suspicious to me. I mean, why wouldn't they want their fuel samples tested? National security?

rbduck

I do believe that the Government have spent much and have tried every way possible to either control the weather or at least make stuff fall from clouds at will. I can't believe that a contrail behind a plane at great altitude would be an effective way of delivery. There simply isn't enough moisture or ice particles there to deliver much at all. Plus, if it were possible, the area affected would probably be a much larger one than wanted because of the speed of the aircraft.  If you ever see a single or multi-engine aircraft at lower altitude with a contrail, that's a different story.

b_dubb

Quote from: Jethro on February 12, 2012, 08:02:21 PMIf you ever see a single or multi-engine aircraft at lower altitude with a contrail, that's a different story.
has anyone seen such a thing?  they used to crop dust the fields around the house i grew up in.  i doubt a small cesna could carry enough of anything to deliver it in sufficient qualities to produce results.  but i'm not an expert

rbduck

My point exactly. They haven't used small Cessna type aircraft in a long time. It definitely would not hold enough chemical to do anything. Even the very large and powerful crop dusters in use now couldn't hold enough chemicals to have any big effect. The only large contrails that I have seen were behind B17 or B29 bombers in WW2 and even they were at 25,000 feet altitude. That's out of the question. The whole chemtrail thing just makes no sense. It would also take a plane of immense size to carry enough. The plane would have to fly low and slow. Planes that carry large amounts of water to extinguish fires, dropping their entire loads barely make a difference. How could any plane of similar size or even larger have any effect over a large area? As opposed to 300 feet wide and 1000 miles long.

Juan

Bumping this thread as good as any.  I just saw, flying about 500-feet (correct) above the beach, what appears to my out-of-practice eyes to be a U.S. Navy FA-18.  It's flying upside down at a high rate of speed and spraying something.

ChewMouse

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 18, 2012, 02:15:28 PM
Bumping this thread as good as any.  I just saw, flying about 500-feet (correct) above the beach, what appears to my out-of-practice eyes to be a U.S. Navy FA-18.  It's flying upside down at a high rate of speed and spraying something.
I have no idea what your nearest military base is, but I think, given these odd circumstances, that you have every right to call them and ask what that was. If they fail to answer your question, I'd call the local newspaper.

That's just too weird and clearly it wasn't some normal routine.

Juan

We have two big naval air stations in town, an Air National Guard unit at the main airport, an Air Force Base about 100-miles south, a Marine Corps/Air Force Base about 150-miles west, and an Army Air Field about 150-miles north.

Maybe it was the Blue Angels.  I'm sticking with the chemtrails story, though.

ChewMouse

I actually wondered about the Blue Angels since they fly the F/A-18 Hornets. If that's what it was...well, they do perform those kind of stunts. Could be. I wish I'd seen it.

onan

My nephew is a recruiter for the air force. His current assignment includes travelling with the Blue Angels. I will ask him about chemtrails... ok... no I won't.

Falkie2013

Quote from: onan on October 18, 2012, 07:04:43 PM
My nephew is a recruiter for the air force. His current assignment includes travelling with the Blue Angels. I will ask him about chemtrails... ok... no I won't.

In that vein I found this video. It fits right in with discussisons on HAARP, chemtrails and the like. And for once I like this rap.

ADULT LANGUAGE ALERT !

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SQheplCKfwM#!

I found it on the site below.

http://www.musicians4freedom.com/2012/11/george-noory-interviews-nick-begich-whitley-strieber-about-superstorm-sandy/

Quote :

Did you consent?

"All governments must maintain power through consent, not coercion."
Barack Obama 2011

Did you consent?

beyondbeleef

That made me laugh! hahahahhaha

I love how conspiracy theorists love to accuse others of not opening their minds and seem happy to pull random bits of "evidence" out of their asses, like Alejandro has done.

I for one don't believe for a second in things like chemtrails and HAARP. there really is such a thing as being unable to root yourself in reality & keep seeing great big government mind control schemes everywhere. Obama wasn't put on this Earth by little grey men to kill us all. Grow up and adjust yourself to a mean world with bad weather and where the rich get richer.