Started by MV/Liberace!, July 08, 2008, 08:20:37 PM

danDNA

expressed in ratios

Ev is 10:1
Fry's girl is 7:1
spikegirl is 24:1
Michael is 10:1
whilst poor old max is 2.5:1
to build that up each of you would need to give him 12 and a bit $$$ to get him to 7:1 the lowest ration represented here, or reduce his negative number to -4 which would have the same effect.

EvB

This is in honor of Mr. Vaneven's brave fight with unfamiliar bacteria.

As it's flash - and the flash insert is still not being friendly, I'll have to link.

EvB

Good job BW!

Guys - forgive the paranoia - but lack of comment on my latest banner (flash - just linked) leads me to think:

Either:

1- You don't like it
2 - You don't do link
3 - You didn't look for some other reason

If it's one of those three - you are entitled - no harm, no foul.
=====

HOWEVER - if you think it refers to MV and not GN (this is where my paranoia comes in) PLEASE know it is only inspired by MV's medical reports from Morocco - it is ABOUT George Noory.  

There - I feel much better now.

Spikegirl

Ev and Bwolfs-excellent! I hadn't even seen these till this morning. Ev is there some way you could post your banner on the site as oppsed to providing a link?

EvB

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 14, 2008, 09:54:23 AM
Ev and Bwolfs-excellent! I hadn't even seen these till this morning. Ev is there some way you could post your banner on the site as oppsed to providing a link?

I'd love to  -- but the GIF version didn't work (I think I set the resolution on the background image too high) and the forum isn't being Flash friendly these days.  (We'll have to wait for MV's return to resolve that - I guess)

As for the other one I linked, I only know how to include sound in Flash - so the same issues apply. 

Thanks for the kind words.

BrokenWolfs

Quote from: Max on September 14, 2008, 12:59:27 PM

ok where did you get the picture to the left?
I found the image, lol by doing a search on the line of gay guys, then i found the other two, and added them.. :) and thanks to all who liked it.. as far as the flash ones go, I think you need to find a new imbeding code..and I thought it to looked cool, sorry for being a hill and not saying as such..

MV/Liberace!

thanks again for all the banners you people are continuing to create.  i want to be sure you are aware they will be added to the rotator after i return to the usa.  keep them coming, and thx again!

EvB

Quotekeep them coming

You're just a bit of a greedy-Gus, now ain'tcha Mr. Vandeven?  ;:)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on September 14, 2008, 04:54:33 PM
You're just a bit of a greedy-Gus, now ain'tcha Mr. Vandeven?  ;:)
haha, you really managed to ZERO IN on a specific part of my post, didn't you?

EvB

I was just tryin' to play the Midwestern Mama - donchaknow?   :-*

MV/Liberace!

greedy gus... haha... that's making me chuckle.

BrokenWolfs

I had a hard time, trying to make it slow, without the background working right, so it's a little fast, next time I try this, I will need to make alot more frames... lol

Spikegirl

Quote from: BrokenWolfs on September 16, 2008, 09:55:10 AM

I had a hard time, trying to make it slow, without the background working right, so it's a little fast, next time I try this, I will need to make alot more frames... lol

Damn, you're good! Another one out of the park!

on the money!

BrokenWolfs

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 16, 2008, 10:13:46 AM
Damn, you're good! Another one out of the park!

on the money!

Thanks, but in all truth, all creative people are good in my books, so..Same to you.. :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on September 04, 2008, 09:19:53 PM
http://test.elbarney.com/scroll.html

well hell - dunno why i can't get this to embed- guess you'll have to go HERE to see it.
can you give me a link to this that will allow me to right-click and save it so that i can upload it to the server?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on September 12, 2008, 10:08:14 PM
This is in honor of Mr. Vaneven's brave fight with unfamiliar bacteria.

As it's flash - and the flash insert is still not being friendly, I'll have to link.

this one too.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BrokenWolfs on September 14, 2008, 02:39:51 AM

haha i'm sorry but i can't use this one.  if you're looking at this site at work and somebody walks by, the picture in this banner could cause a problem or two.  i had to think about it for about 5 minutes because i REALLY wanted to use it.  sorry.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BrokenWolfs on September 16, 2008, 09:55:10 AM

of all the banners you created, this is perhaps my favorite.  however, it's just too damned fast.  is it possible you can slow it down a bit?   i'd really like to be able to use this one.

Spikegirl

I am absolutely LOVING all the new banners and how each click of the mouse brings me a new and different one.

EvB

So far - the only new one I've seen is the "flamer" and I LOVE IT!

The flame banner is cool.  I keep expecting to see George and Dickie-C jump through the middle "O"s on motorcycles.

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on October 09, 2008, 05:15:45 PM
can you give me a link to this that will allow me to right-click and save it so that i can upload it to the server?

I think I'll have to just send you the files - MV.

BrokenWolfs

Its ok, that you can't use this one.. lol I made it to be funny, just to give all of us a kick..the thought of just having fun making them is what it's all about, plus some.. :)

EvB

May I ask who made the "space between G's ears?" one??

I'd love to know who did it, and what program(s) they used.  Visually, it has some similarities to my "style" (if I have one) so it makes me curious.  Maybe we can exchange ideas!