• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

1994 Art Bell shows

Started by 999, September 11, 2011, 01:03:29 AM

Does anyone have any other shows from 1994? (I'm making a torrent of 1994 shows with single-file shows, tagged & with the guest's names spelled correctly.)

Thanks kindly.

1994-03-12 Coast to Coast AM With Art Bell Philadelphia Experiment - Al Bielek.mp3
1994-03-19 Dreamland With Art Bell Hidden History of Human Race & Animal Mutilations - Michael Cremo & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-05-27 The Best of Art Bell With Art Bell Montauk Project - Preston Nichols.mp3
1994-06-08 Somewhere In Time With Art Bell Ouiji Board Prophecies - Vance Davis.mp3
1994-07-04 Dreamland With Art Bell Reptilian-Human Connection & Bigfoot-Animal Mutilation Connection - John Rhodes & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-07-16 Dreamland With Art Bell Oregon Crop Circles & Future Trends - Michael Linnan & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-07-23 Dreamland With Art Bell OBEs - Robert Monroe overdriven.mp3
1994-07-30 Dreamland With Art Bell Shoemaker Levy Comet & The Great Pyramid of Giza -  John Zajac & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-08-07 Dreamland With Art Bell Cattle Mutilations - Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-08-14 Dreamland With Art Bell Jet Knocks Down UFO & Predictions - Sean David Morton & Linda Moulton Howe partial.mp3
1994-08-28 Dreamland With Art Bell Taos Cattle Mutilations & Alien Abductions - Dr Karla Turner & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-09-04 Dreamland With Art Bell 1700 Missing Cattle & Roswell UFO Truth - Kevin Randle & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-09-11 Dreamland With Art Bell Missing Cattle & Past-Future Lives - Dr Bruce Goldberg & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-09-25 Dreamland With Art Bell The Nature of Souls-Spirits & UFO Abductee - David Scott & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-10-02 Dreamland With Art Bell Animal Mutilations & Close ET Encounters -  Dr Richard Boylan & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-11-13 Dreamland With Art Bell Gulf Breeze UFO & See Auras in 60 Seconds - Mark Smith & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-11-xx Dreamland With Art Bell Immanuel Velikovsky Works & HAARP - David Talbot & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3
1994-12-18 Dreamland With Art Bell Alien Abductions & 1971 White Sands UFO - Bud Hopkins & Linda Moulton Howe.mp3

McPhallus

Good god, that's a lot of Linda Molt-and-Howl.

LMH doesn't bother me - maybe because I've been listening since about 93 & have been innoculated.

Forgot to list this file:

1994-02-09 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Ramona & Art Triangle UFO Sighting - John Lear.mp3

gandalf50

Quote from: McPhallus on September 11, 2011, 01:38:17 PM
Good god, that's a lot of Linda Molt-and-Howl.
She was a regular on his Sunday night Dreamland show's in the 90's. Thankfully she wasnt quite a senile back then and he would only have her on for a short segment at the beginning of the show.

morphiaflow

I just pulled the torrent down and was coming here to thank you.

If any 94 shows turn up in my collection that aren't here I will let you know.

That said--you should connect up with Malacoid who is doing a year by year comprehensive collection (he's been going backwards from 2010 and has completed through 2005) and the former Anagrammy who says she has 14000 C2C files. I can put you in touch with both if you want.

Chupacabra

To 999, where can I find your collection when your finished?

Do you or anyone else have the ValueJet Crash 1996 show, I have not heard that since, well....1996, it was really creepy.

Thanks for seeding.

I'm in the Google group so I know how to get in touch - my body is falling apart though  :o so I don't know how much I can contribute to a big project  but I'll keep it as an option I guess. :)

brugvu

Hi,
whoever wants to trade, or see a "REAL LIST" of ART BELL SHOWS, should send a message to brugvu@hotmail.com

i hear he has the biggest collection ever. 1000 times bigger then Daniel Jackson's.
he also sells transformers from the 80's.

he also talks in the third person.

just send him a "want list" for either transformers, (weapons, parts, manuals,) or Art Bell shows..
christmas is around the corner. get your kids some REAL toys for christmas. not this CHINESE plastic crap.

until someone shows him a BIGGER collection.  BRUGVU is the RULER of ART BELL SHOWS.
it is rumored that he has converted over 600 tapes, probably close to 800.
oh and he actually "file names" them properly.  "YEAR MONTH DAY" first. then "host name" then "guest" and "topic".  you actually know what you are listening to before and during.

he has a big ego too. 
If you hate RCH do not bother contacting him.

G SNOORY SUCKS.  all calls, no conversation.

anyone who wants to trade shows from 1994-2001 contact him ASAP.
he is looking for "STEVE" (MIB, AREA 51 GUY) CALLINS.. esp 1998-08-08
he said he has called in 16 or more times. brugvu has about 1/2 of them.

If you personally RECORDED shows from 2001 or EARLIER also CONTACT him asap!!!

HE thanks you.
he only trades. NEVER for money!.   
later.   

cynusalisa

hey Thank`s for the list.....I like your collection of these links and You all guys have posted really good links and Uploads are really great...