Author Documentaries  (Read 28619 times)

Documentaries
« Reply #330 on: January 02, 2021, 09:51:21 PM »

Documentaries
« Reply #331 on: January 02, 2021, 10:06:04 PM »
I did not watch that video, if it does not outline how McDonald's buys the pork-trimmings from the slaughterhouses and has them formed into a "riblet" shaped patty.  Then it is fake news.  McDonald's buys the pork trimmings (crap from the slaughterhouse floor) after the big pork slaughter for the Holiday Hams.  That is why it is not a year-round thing, and they have that stupid catch-phrase "The McRib is back!"

Gross.

I would not feed that shit to my dog.

-p

Documentaries
« Reply #332 on: January 02, 2021, 10:12:16 PM »

Documentaries
« Reply #333 on: January 02, 2021, 10:36:40 PM »
I did not watch that video, if it does not outline how McDonald's buys the pork-trimmings from the slaughterhouses and has them formed into a "riblet" shaped patty.  Then it is fake news.  McDonald's buys the pork trimmings (crap from the slaughterhouse floor) after the big pork slaughter for the Holiday Hams.  That is why it is not a year-round thing, and they have that stupid catch-phrase "The McRib is back!"

Gross.

-p

Documentaries
« Reply #334 on: January 02, 2021, 10:47:07 PM »

Documentaries
« Reply #335 on: January 02, 2021, 10:52:02 PM »
Quick little 5 minute job on a lady that makes life tougher for pickpockets in Barcelona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCG-LcGipmo

Documentaries
« Reply #336 on: January 02, 2021, 10:57:25 PM »

Gross.

-p

Of all candidates I would think you'd appreciate the marketing of McRibb and McDs in general. Not as a baker or chef, tastes from home- no matter where you are. With still regional flare. But just cause sometimes you want a shitty burger but taste like home when abroad. And a McRib, so wanna see on menu in TelAviv.

Documentaries
« Reply #337 on: January 02, 2021, 11:10:05 PM »

Of all candidates I would think you'd appreciate the marketing of McRibb and McDs in general. Not as a baker or chef, tastes from home- no matter where you are. With still regional flare. But just cause sometimes you want a shitty burger but taste like home when abroad. And a McRib, so wanna see on menu in TelAviv.

They were okay back in the old days, but started a downhill slide when they stopped frying with beef tallow + lard.  Fries sucked after that, and I pretty much stopped eating there.  I would after a year or so realize that I had not eaten there in a while and I would try them out again, but would have the worst stomach aches for a few days and terrible shits.  I gave up probably 7-8 years ago, their shit is garbage.

I am all for McDonalds to gently separate idiots from their money and feed them literal shit/garbage;  I think that is funny.  Eat McDonaldsshit and die stupid motherfuckers!

For my shitty burger abroad I will let Burger King take my money.  I don't want no Klown-food.

-p

Documentaries
« Reply #338 on: January 07, 2021, 07:36:17 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9xUQWo4vN0

They fail to mention that the idea for this was retroengineered from alien tech recovered from the Roswell crash but not bad otherwise.

Documentaries
« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2021, 05:59:46 PM »