• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Anne Curry on the Today Show... Really?

Started by anagrammy, August 10, 2011, 11:29:39 AM

anagrammy

Anne Curry is very personable.  She replaced Meredith Vierra who quit to spend time with family (yep, the family that she didn't notice she had before she took the life-gobbling job on the Today show after Katie Couric left).

So... the insipid hosting seems to be spreading.  Today she interviewed the detective handlingthe case of Breeanna Rodriguez, the 3 year old girl who vanished in a small Missouri town.  After reviewing the details of her disappearance, the detective was obviously startled when Anne Curry asked, "What would be your message to the person who has Breeanna?"

He looked into the camera which was coming in for a closeup and stammered, "If, if you are the person who has Breeanna....give her back."  Then he looked at Ms. Curry, "That's what this is all about, getting Breeanna back."  The look he gave her said "you are un-fucking-believable."

Maybe lame interviewer's virus arrived here on moon rocks.  I sense a corollation because the quality of newscasts markedly diminished after Apollo brought home the rocks. 

Anagrammy

Caruthers612

Michael, do you remember Phil's bit about Anne Curry, regarding her Asian, um, genetics, specifically her teeth when she smiled? "Just buckin' it out..." :-0

C

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Caruthers612 on August 13, 2011, 05:31:22 PM
         Michael, do you remember Phil's bit about Anne Curry, regarding her Asian, um, genetics, specifically her teeth when she smiled? "Just buckin' it out..." :-0

C
Haha I think I do have a vague recollection of that. "Buckin' it out" sounds totally Phil.

Sent from my Droid X.