• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Google+

Started by Peeman_Enterprises, July 14, 2011, 03:38:19 AM

Just wondering how many people here are on Google+ ? If anyone from here would like an invite and does not have one let me know (you can PM me your email if you don't want to post it, you can also spell it out such as "me at me dot com" to prevent it being scraped).

JustOneFix

What's Google plus? I have seen the little "+1" tabs next to search result entries, but the whole thing is lost on me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JustOneFix on July 17, 2011, 11:10:44 AM
What's Google plus? I have seen the little "+1" tabs next to search result entries, but the whole thing is lost on me.
it's google's attempt at starting their own facebook.  time shall tell if it succeeds, but early estimates already show well over 10 million users.  looks promising after only a couple weeks of operation.  its best feature is something called "hangout" where you can video conference with up to 10 people.

DanDan

Pshaw to me for failing to lie about my age.

Got an invite 30 minutes after Google featured the share button (via Lifehacker), but alas, "you are not old enough to use this feature."

Facebook sucks very hard things now. It's buggy, slow, and boring -- not to mention privacy exploits.

Can't wait for the 31st (or before then, depending of Googie Bears' motives)!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanDan on July 18, 2011, 08:28:30 PM

Facebook sucks very hard things now. It's buggy, slow, and boring -- not to mention privacy exploits.

Can't wait for the 31st...
Agree totally about Facebook. I want to see them implode.

What is coming on the 31st?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DanDan

G+ is promised to be released to everyone before or on the 31st.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanDan on July 19, 2011, 12:45:36 AM
G+ is promised to be released to everyone before or on the 31st.
Hmm. I hope G+ really takes off. I trust in Google's ethics as a company 1000x more than Facebook... or any other tech company, for that matter.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Google is going to "get rid of" blogger and picassa and integrate them into Google+

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 999 on July 19, 2011, 02:59:12 PM
Google is going to "get rid of" blogger and picassa and integrate them into Google+
that makes sense, at least on the picasa side.  i like how photos taken on my android phone are now automatically sent off to my G+ account in a private album.  nice backup mechanism.

Falkie2013

I've set something up with it for You Tube though to do videocasts seems to require lights on your face, special software and a lot of work.

I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Someone hacked my Blogger, Facebook and Gmail accounts last year and Google deleted my long time Blogger page and gmail account and I've gotten NO help from them & I can't remember how to get back into their help forum to find an answer to my question on how to get my long time blog back.

Really pissed me off too.

Google and integrity don't seem to go together in the same sentence at times.

McPhallus

Anyone actually using Google+?  I've kind of forgotten it ever existed.

DanTSX

Another profit killed after Mootles touched it. :o