• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What's the deal with Fastblasts?

Started by Gassy Man, July 09, 2011, 04:16:04 PM

Gassy Man

I've sent a few and never had them get on or be acknowledged in any way . . . of course, they're usually negative, like (paraphrased), "Get that turd Mish Shedlock off the air" or "What statistics do yo have to back up those outrageous claims about pension solvency?" but I get no response at all.  All that I ever hear are softball questions.

Morgus

Tommy probably is responsible at reading and filtering the fastblasts.
No negative stuff will get thru. Only Noory-loving comments will.
Also they added cell phone text messaging recently and probably ignore most of the fastblasts and concentrate on the texts instead.
Only mention of them is on Friday nights during open lines, so they probably don't even use them the rest of the time during guests anymore.

Gassy Man

That really sucks . . . this Tommy sounds like a weasel on the air as well.

JustOneFix

The only Fastblasts Noron gets is from the dinner Tommy cooked him.

aldousburbank

Quote from: JustOneFix on July 09, 2011, 05:15:46 PM
The only Fastblasts Noron gets is from the dinner Tommy cooked him.

Heh-  haww

rangers1919

Noory doesn't allow any criticism on his show unless it is criticism of a non-Christian religion, non-far right ideology, etc. They would never allow a criticism of a guest through a fast blast, nor would they allow a contentious or challenging question I suspect. There are times where the only talking he does for like 7-10 minutes are to step in and keep the guest from answering a legitimate, but contentious question about some outrageous ridiculous theory.

onan

Noory is a moron. It is that simple. He has his preconceived ideas and there is no room for adjustment.

I truly doubt, and this is not meant not as a joke, that his ability to use any form of communication above the phone is beyond his comfort zone. He is not alone many people in his age range are very tech-phobic. Surprising for one in that business but noory fits.

I too continue to be stunned by his ability to remain the host. Not because of the audience numbers but because he is so incompetent. He either has information to blackmail an executive or his dad owns the company.

ksm32

Gassy man   has a problem with fast BLASTS.   hehe   His wife does to.          Although about 5% of c2c FBs  are ok.

Quinn

Quote from: Morgus on July 09, 2011, 04:30:10 PM
Also they added cell phone text messaging recently and probably ignore most of the fastblasts and concentrate on the texts instead.
Wow! So Jitterbugs can receive text messages?

daddystabz

I sent one the other night when Ian was hosting the show about the Apollo missions, right when he was going to commercial.  As soon as the show returned from commercial he asked my question immediately.  I have sent a few fast blasts in the past to Snoory but he never seems to use my question but Ian did!

Quote from: daddystabz on August 15, 2011, 04:43:38 AM
I sent one the other night when Ian was hosting the show about the Apollo missions, right when he was going to commercial.  As soon as the show returned from commercial he asked my question immediately.  I have sent a few fast blasts in the past to Snoory but he never seems to use my question but Ian did!

Unless you can magically teleport a 3X5 index card and mix it in with George's, it's not happening. Although if you can do it and just need a hint where, it's the same pile he's had sitting next to the microphone for five years.

Quote from: daddystabz on August 15, 2011, 04:43:38 AM

I am a bit paranoid of their fastblasts. I'd prefer to call the man up, which I may do sometime.
I also must add again..You have the absolute best award-winning avatar I have ever seen in my life. Can I have one?

daddystabz, I'm serious. Let's trade avatars for a day or two. I am jealous.
Wonder if Noory or Hoagland has ever seen that picture  ;D