• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Patrick Carnes Missing Person Case

Started by evildave, July 04, 2011, 03:48:08 PM

evildave

hey all, i'm new here. glad to see a place for coast fans to talk.

i was searching youtube for coast videos and happened to come across this Patrick Carnes case. He's an 86 year old man who mysteriously disappeared on I-80 in Nevada. I guess he was in Ohio looking at retirement homes and he was on his way back to his current home in Reno.

he strange thing is he was pulled over for a minor traffic offense and was recorded by the officer saying he was following a semi truck to a location hours before he came up missing. also, circumstantially, another officer had pulled over another big rig and while the dashboard cam was running happened to catch the semi that Carnes was following. George Knapp was guest hosting and had one of the most interesting shows in recent memory. Carnes' son and a sheriff from Humble County were on hand to give information and take suggestions from listeners.

i was wondering if anyone has followed up on this case and has any updates. i can't really listen to coast because of my work schedule but man it was a great mystery.

The only show Knapp has done since was the following Sunday, and sadly he brought Ed Dames into the picture. Dames claims he has the location of his body down to a one mile radius, but I've heard nothing since.

One of the other missing people mentioned on the show, the businessman from Idaho, his body was found.......

evildave

fucking dames. what's he gonna lead people to a book store where  you can buy his crap books? there's a difference between an opportunist and a dick.

i can't find much on the internet about this. you'd think this case would get more attention but the media is too busy showing casey anthony whoring it up while her daughter is rotting in a trunk.

knapp should just take over the show. he's actually interested in the paranormal. like c2c of old. all snorry does is account everything to angels.

Morgus

Quote from: evildave on July 06, 2011, 02:59:15 PM
fucking dames. what's he gonna lead people to a book store where  you can buy his crap books?
dames told noory recently he hasn't written any books.
he has sold and plugged for years his DVDs and remote-viewing seminars however.  8)