• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Friend of the show, actor Doug Hutchinson, 51, marries 16 year old.

Started by TaoOfLuxLisbon, June 21, 2011, 01:27:54 PM

Frys Girl

Quote from: JJNDCA on October 27, 2011, 09:44:32 PM
Sorry avi,

we have a major difference of opinion. You must believe im violent, that i beat my daughter, and am misogynistic. I'm not. The fact is, women like sex. Women LOVE sex. If you talk to females, you will find that sex is something they love. So, why not get paid for it?
Bills? Hunger? Basic needs? It's usually a last resort, and the mental math is not "I love sex with my boyfriend/husband. Why not bang all the dudes (a penis is a penis, right?) and get paid. Forget honest work." However, if your theory makes you more comfortable, go ahead.

Frys Girl

Quote from: punkinpie on October 28, 2011, 08:18:13 AM
As I was reading her tweets it occurred to me that it didn't sound like words from a 17 year old, no matter how slutty.  It could be him, but as messed up as Hollywood is, it could be a writer that he's hired.  I've read about stars hiring comedians and professional writers to manage their tweets.
I saw the interview of her and Doug after the pumpkin patch incident. That girl is so high, she thinks all women/mothers are jealous of her and that all men want to fuck her. So sad.

b_dubb

Quote from: b_dubb on October 30, 2011, 01:57:39 PM
***throws up a little*** should we call social services
When you have a problem....and noone else can help..maybe you should call...The A-Team 8)

Well here it is. The Tooms Halloween Pic. Gezuz :(
They caught Courtney on her way to get morning coffee with no makeup on. You can barely see the youth in her eyes. Also, the pic of Tooms is fucked up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2057278/Courtney-Stodden-steps-coffee-war-paint-.html

QuoteRecently Courtney tweeted: ‘I am already majoring in Doug... or should I say he's majoring in me? ;) My dreams? They are delicious! Math? 17+51=SEXY LOVE!’

b_dubb

i guess Doug and Courtney don't watch 30 Rock.  because the boyfriend who dresses up in drag as his girlfriend is a running joke on that show. 

the nausea returns

Eddie Coyle

I hope Hutchinson is a fan of Gig Young and follows in his footsteps.

Quote from: b_dubb on November 03, 2011, 09:23:08 PM
i guess Doug and Courtney don't watch 30 Rock.  because the boyfriend who dresses up in drag as his girlfriend is a running joke on that show. 
the nausea returns

Courtney's Mother as quoted..."Even though she was just 16, I knew it was going to take a pretty big man to handle her because of her sexuality and because of the attention she gets."
What parent would speak of their child in such a way, let alone in an interview?

Morgus

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on November 03, 2011, 09:15:54 PM
Well here it is. The Tooms Halloween Pic. Gezuz :(
They caught Courtney on her way to get morning coffee with no makeup on. You can barely see the youth in her eyes. Also, the pic of Tooms is fucked up.

The newlyweds dressed up for trick or treating on Halloween:

Aaaaak!  OK, who used my eye scrub last and didn't put it back?!  :P

Quote from: b_dubb on October 30, 2011, 01:57:39 PM
***throws up a little*** should we call social services
If Tooms is bombing her out on lewds & oxycontin I think that would indeed qualify as child abuse and warranted of an investigation.
Even though she is married, she is not 18, media.

Morgus

i see Alex Jones is scheduled as the guest on c2c Monday night.
a coincidence?  8)

Morgus

Wow! See Courtney Stodden's Unrecognizable High School Photo

Courtney Stodden's time in the spotlight has aged her something fierce.
Since Doug Hutchison, 51, married the 17-year-old aspiring singer-actress in May, Stodden has been accused of lying about her age. (Good Morning America, however, tracked down her birth certificate and confirmed that at the time of their July interview, she was in fact 16 years old.)

While Stodden adamantly denies she's had plastic surgery, the mature-looking blonde is barely recognizable from high school photos that were, according to the Daily Mail, taken just 18 months before her controversial wedding.

Before the cleavage shots, orange tans and spray-on abs, Stodden was a fresh-faced, fair-skinned girl. In a shot from her high school days, she appears natural and relaxed while wearing a conservative blouse and minimal makeup.

In an interview with E! News in July, Hutchison said "God was [Courtney's] only plastic surgeon."
"I was born this way out of the womb," Stodden added.

b_dubb

Quote from: Morgus on November 06, 2011, 01:04:34 AM
Wow! See Courtney Stodden's Unrecognizable High School Photo

Courtney Stodden's time in the spotlight has aged her something fierce.
Since Doug Hutchison, 51, married the 17-year-old aspiring singer-actress in May, Stodden has been accused of lying about her age. (Good Morning America, however, tracked down her birth certificate and confirmed that at the time of their July interview, she was in fact 16 years old.)

While Stodden adamantly denies she's had plastic surgery, the mature-looking blonde is barely recognizable from high school photos that were, according to the Daily Mail, taken just 18 months before her controversial wedding.

Before the cleavage shots, orange tans and spray-on abs, Stodden was a fresh-faced, fair-skinned girl. In a shot from her high school days, she appears natural and relaxed while wearing a conservative blouse and minimal makeup.

In an interview with E! News in July, Hutchison said "God was [Courtney's] only plastic surgeon."
"I was born this way out of the womb," Stodden added.
hard to believe they're the same person.  extra tragic.  if that's possible

Quote from: b_dubb on November 06, 2011, 01:48:48 AM
hard to believe they're the same person.  extra tragic.  if that's possible
It's like yin & yang isn't it. Tragic is whatever happened that triggered this change.
Just wait til Monday when we all get to find out if Mrs. Tooms tits are real :(

Lovely Bones

I guess we get what we deserve as a culture.  If we start little girls on Barbie dolls when they're three, what do we expect? 

Sorry for the pessimism.  But I just witnessed a Barbie tv commercial the other day (Christmas is coming, you know).  It featured a series of little girls, each in turn saying something like, "She's my hero because . . . " or "She's my role model because . . . " 

And then it turned out "she" was Barbie.  Of the huge tits and impossibly tiny waist. 

No wonder the very pretty natural Courtney high school wasn't good enough for the world. 

(I know it's not all Barbie's fault.)

Frys Girl

Quote from: Lovely Bones on November 06, 2011, 10:05:52 AM
I guess we get what we deserve as a culture.  If we start little girls on Barbie dolls when they're three, what do we expect? 

Sorry for the pessimism.  But I just witnessed a Barbie tv commercial the other day (Christmas is coming, you know).  It featured a series of little girls, each in turn saying something like, "She's my hero because . . . " or "She's my role model because . . . " 

And then it turned out "she" was Barbie.  Of the huge tits and impossibly tiny waist. 

No wonder the very pretty natural Courtney high school wasn't good enough for the world. 

(I know it's not all Barbie's fault.)
Parents! Parents! Parents! These parents are encouraging this bs rather than finally doing the right thing by saying "STOP COURTNEY! get help!" Or at least hire a makeup artist if Doug is so rich. Her eyebrows look like Mario Bros.

My apologies in advance. I wasn't going to even comment on this "verdict", but something unexpected happened on the Dr. Drew show.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2058815/Courtney-Stodden-quashes-surgery-rumours-TV-ultrasound--despite-evidence-mystery-sphere-muscle.html

She had the damn ultrasound in front of the show's audience and it was televised on camera.

I guess not much is sacred anymore. Everything is for sale  >:(
Did the ultrasound to find out if a 17 y/o girl...whom is married to a 51 y/o man..to find out her her tits are real is not bad enough. But we have to do it now in front of a studio audience and televise the procedure to the whole world. We, as a nation, must look insane and moral-less.

Someone else can post the verdict.

Also to note  8)
It appears that the ultrasound Dr and the Stoddens have met before

Lovely Bones

Apologies to Courtney, but that photo looks like it comes straight out of a horror flick.

Scully

"After what seemed like a damning false start, when a spherical object was spotted underneath the muscle and tissue on one of Stodden's breasts by plastic surgeon Dr John Diaz ...

... But without fully seeking to explain the unidentified object, a scan from another angle seemed enough to confirm that Stodden's orbs are fully authentic."  -- Quote from Daily Mail video in General JJ's above post

Um ... Shouldn't she be a tad bit concerned about this "spherical object" in her breast that was simply disregarded?  :-*

M Knight

Notice how she kinda looks unconscious in this photo?  Her hands are unnaturally placed and she looks like she is being propped up.