• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Frys Girl

Paperboy, nevermind. I just learned that you spelled shah as shaw. Fuck this. I'm out. Have fun with Hannity and Zircon.

McPhallus

Would love to see this strip, assuming you weren't just riffing.  This thread could use the humor after the somewhat dark turn of the last few posts.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 16, 2012, 04:13:16 PM
A very long time ago, I drew a short comic strip of a two-hundred foot tall gerbil that walked into Hollywood on two legs, located Richard Gere, and shoved Gere up his gerbil ass.

I'm not anti-Gere - just sadistic in a recreational, funny sort of way.

Even His Holiness the 14th Dali Lama of Tibet would have laughed at my cartoon.

I have corruptive power, and I wield it in a subtle manner, motherf*****.

[attachimg=1]

onan

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 16, 2012, 05:37:03 PM
Paperboy: Israel is dragging us into a war we can neither afford nor legally/morally pursue.

You really don't know anything about Iran and you post proved it. You are after a war because Fox and CNN made you afraid bc of some shitty translator and PR firm? Damn this society is dumbed down as shit.

Jesus take the wheel at the mf pentagon. No more Iraq wars please. No more modified Iraq wars. Fuck! Get a grip. This country is a swiftly melting turdscape and they have these soccer moms scared of a guy with NO power! The real power in Iran is smart and totally uninterested in war lest they be attacked and their enemy is not Israel, but Saudi. The same saudi that took down the trade towers and pentagon. Jesus help us.

I think I have fallen in love with Fry's Girl.

Eddie Coyle

I've always wondered about the veracity of the Gere/gerbil tale.

But I don't doubt that Rod Stewart vomited semen while having his stomach pumped, that Roman Gabriel married Jim Nabors or Richard Nixon and Bebe Rebozo were gay together, and RFK and Nureyev had a fling.

ziznak

Quote from: McPhallus on September 16, 2012, 06:47:23 PM
Would love to see this strip, assuming you weren't just riffing.  This thread could use the humor after the somewhat dark turn of the last few posts.
Break out yer friggin scanner Cam...

...and whats also annoying is the politics spill over into... oh... wait ok I guess you guys can say she started it or something juvenile like that...

GAH! C'mon now lets put this crap behind us... group hug everybody... who wants to do bong hits!?!?

"C'mon people now, Smile on your brother. Everybody get together. Try and love one another right now"

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 16, 2012, 06:09:44 PM
Paperboy, nevermind. I just learned that you spelled shah as shaw. Fuck this. I'm out. Have fun with Hannity and Zircon.

Yeah, the people running the Iranian government are the good guys.  How did I miss that.

Re: Baseball announcers
I have been blessed with living somewhere near a Dodgers station and Vin Scully most of my life.

Let me tell you of the greatest decade in radio, from 1990-2000.
7-10pm was Scully and the Dodgers game, and right as that ended, Art Bell.
I was at the radio from 7-2am as much as possible.

And Sundays,
Joe Frank was still making Somewhere Out There in LA on at 9pm
and Art Bell would come on right after that.

Sardondi

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 16, 2012, 11:16:11 PM...Let me tell you of the greatest decade in radio, from 1990-2000.
7-10pm was Scully and the Dodgers game, and right as that ended, Art Bell.
I was at the radio from 7-2am as much as possible....

It floods my brain with endorphins to read that. Just imagine that: that combo was available to you 7 hours a night, 5-6 nights a week, from April to October.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 16, 2012, 05:58:26 PM
They're just riding Iran's balls and have been jealous of Iran since the times of the shah.

i know plenty of saudis, and they strike me as being anything BUT jealous of iran.

BobGrau

Jesus take the wheel at the mf pentagon.

There's a song in here somewhere.

Frys Girl

Quote from: MV on September 17, 2012, 12:07:37 AM

i know plenty of saudis, and they strike me as being anything BUT jealous of iran.
I also know plenty of saudis, and while they are full of pride (male and female), they know their country is a turdscape. For example, smoking. Even if I were to open a restaurant and call it non-smoking, some asshole can come in and say, "F you. I'll shut you down if you don't let me smoking this stinky Marlboro. Screw you and your business plan. My uncle is prince anus."

Anyway, the jealousy and ball riding to which I'm referring has to do with their government and their freak out factor if Iran were to have nuclear ANYTHING before their slothful selves. That is why they were so excited when the shah was shut down. He was also after nuclear capabilities for Iran. Within the region, Iran has more security and power, and they can't stand it. While they're fighting head cutters, Iran is looking ahead to more technical advancements.

They have a scholarship program that sends their youth abroad to make sure they're busy and distracted from realizing what shit they have to face. There are no jobs or developments. The point of those programs IS to develop their nation, but really, it won't happen. Women can't even fucking drive or occupy important positions in the workforce due to travel. Saudi and Bahrain had to buy off their people during the Arab spring. $5000 per person I think. Fuck them. Hopefully, most of them spend it here in the USA directly or indirectly.

Frys Girl

Marc.Knight

Jesus take the wheel at the mf pentagon.

If there were a wheel at the Pentagon military personnel could have moved out of the way of lunatic, fanatical Islamists who drove hundreds of innocents to their deaths.

The maniacal droolers in the Iranian government want a first strike capability with devastating results... for religious reasons.  If people don't realize this then you are obscuring facts with political or imaginary religious ideology.

As for why the US is always at the forefront... with this perhaps there is agreement.  Why are we sending missiles to Poland to protect against an Iranian strike?  The EU should take care of itself, and has the ability to.  Imagine if Germany sent missiles to South Florida to protect us from Venezuela.  Nuts.

ziznak

this thread...
              ....now that it's grown a political head.

Frys Girl

Quote from: M. Knight on September 17, 2012, 07:23:42 AM

If there were a wheel at the Pentagon military personnel could have moved out of the way of lunatic, fanatical Islamists who drove hundreds of innocents to their deaths.

The maniacal droolers in the Iranian government want a first strike capability with devastating results... for religious reasons.  If people don't realize this then you are obscuring facts with political or imaginary religious ideology.

As for why the US is always at the forefront... with this perhaps there is agreement.  Why are we sending missiles to Poland to protect against an Iranian strike?  The EU should take care of itself, and has the ability to.  Imagine if Germany sent missiles to South Florida to protect us from Venezuela.  Nuts.
No, the pentagon is full of maniacal droolers. However, they live out their fantasies. As to any nuclear weapons, it's never been proven, and Israel has more nukes than God and lied about it over and over again. They should help Saudi with nukes if they haven't already. Maybe help shave the royal family's vaginas too. Bunch of old grannies in charge there.

Iran's droolers were the only ones who offered man power to help capture and kill Bin Laden. Not Saudi, not Israel. Now suddenly Iran is the bad guy. That regime has avoided economic failure and has protected its people from Al Qaeda and other terrorists. Good. No Arab country can say that except Emirates, a partner of Iran. Ha.

The peoe with real power in Iran dont do anything for religious reasons. You are another person falling for fearmongering. Americans are so easily fooled by a turban and beard. Lawd.

analog kid

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 16, 2012, 08:35:05 PM

I've always wondered about the veracity of the Gere/gerbil tale.

But I don't doubt that Rod Stewart vomited semen while having his stomach pumped, that Roman Gabriel married Jim Nabors or Richard Nixon and Bebe Rebozo were gay together, and RFK and Nureyev had a fling.

Or that Marilyn Manson had a rib removed so he could fellate himself.

Remember when Gere went on stage in India and groped the Indian actress? He's supposed to be this enlightened Buddhist or something, and it was like a game of how many ways can one dbag insult a foreign culture.

I'm beyond annoyed when I'm watching a football game and right after the play, when the offence is in the huddle, they cut to another game, or a game from last year, or go to the studio, any of that. 

That's what the pregame show is for.  Show the updates at halftime.  Fucking idiots.

If they want to do something during that time, show how the defense is setting up or something, and talk about that a little.

Sardondi

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 17, 2012, 04:30:14 AM
I also know plenty of saudis, and while they are full of pride (male and female), they know their country is a turdscape. For example, smoking. Even if I were to open a restaurant and call it non-smoking, some asshole can come in and say, "F you. I'll shut you down if you don't let me smoking this stinky Marlboro. Screw you and your business plan. My uncle is prince anus."

Anyway, the jealousy and ball riding to which I'm referring has to do with their government and their freak out factor if Iran were to have nuclear ANYTHING before their slothful selves. That is why they were so excited when the shah was shut down. He was also after nuclear capabilities for Iran. Within the region, Iran has more security and power, and they can't stand it. While they're fighting head cutters, Iran is looking ahead to more technical advancements.

They have a scholarship program that sends their youth abroad to make sure they're busy and distracted from realizing what shit they have to face. There are no jobs or developments. The point of those programs IS to develop their nation, but really, it won't happen. Women can't even fucking drive or occupy important positions in the workforce due to travel. Saudi and Bahrain had to buy off their people during the Arab spring. $5000 per person I think. Fuck them. Hopefully, most of them spend it here in the USA directly or indirectly.

It appears your main concern isn't so much about Iran seeking fissionable material production, but rather about who appears to be stronger - Persians or Arabs. You clearly want Persians,i.e., Iran, to achieve things which give them status in the Muslim world. Just as clearly you find Arabs revolting. You're all for Iran having nuclear-weapon-grade production because you think it would make Iran the horse which is stronger than the Saudis. That Iran has boasted time and again with reference to the reactors that it will soon have the means to immolate Israel is of apparently no importance to you at all.

So let's be clear about it: do you want Iran to have nuclear weapons?

I don't want a nuclear Iran, but I think Iran is a relationship we could repair.
I don't think most Iranians hate us.

Marc.Knight

It only takes one to have hate in Iran with the power and influence to act on it.  The population is as irrelevant as it is in North Korea, Cuba, China, Saudi Arabia...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 17, 2012, 04:30:14 AM
Saudi and Bahrain had to buy off their people during the Arab spring. $5000 per person I think. Fuck them. Hopefully, most of them spend it here in the USA directly or indirectly.

i remember when king abdullah did that and one of my saudi friends was talking to me about it.  he seemed convinced it was all because his king is just such a great guy.  i tried convincing him it's because the saudi royal family is scared SHITLESS of the arab chaos taking place across the world over the last year and they feel the need to buy off their people.  he didn't seem capable of believing that.

Sardondi

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 17, 2012, 05:20:41 PM
I don't want a nuclear Iran, but I think Iran is a relationship we could repair.
I don't think most Iranians hate us.

There is a significant portion of the Iranian population, as yet a minority, but as some of the demonstrations have shown, which is courageous and apparently principled. But the nation's political infrastructure is 100% solidly entrenched Islamic fundamentalist. Unless and until the Iranians show they are committed to abandoning the disastrous "Occidentophobia" of their imams and secular leaders, and unequivocally throw off their yoke, they can never hope to join the congregation of modern nations.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sardondi on September 18, 2012, 12:17:56 AM
There is a significant portion of the Iranian population, as yet a minority, but as some of the demonstrations have shown, which is courageous and apparently principled. But the nation's political infrastructure is 100% solidly entrenched Islamic fundamentalist. Unless and until the Iranians show they are committed to abandoning the disastrous "Occidentophobia" of their imams and secular leaders, and unequivocally throw off their yoke, they can never hope to join the congregation of modern nations.

this is why i don't understand frys girl's reliable and consistent defense of iran. 

fg... i get it that you're of iranian extraction... but fuuuuck.  as with many things, the truth is probably somewhere closer to the middle.  just in terms of simple mathematical probability and averages, i find it impossible to believe every critique of the iranian regime can be brushed aside as a poor translation or a cheap trick of the news media.  that's just too convenient an explanation.  in 4 years, i can't recall you ever once agreeing with one iota of criticism against iran on this forum.  not even the most open and free societies on this planet are beyond reproach to the degree you seem to believe iran is.

stevesh

People who boast of having some percentage of some Native American tribe in their genetic makeup, and who mention same at every available opportunity. Accident of birth, Sparky. Nothing there to be proud of.

stevesh

NFL coaches who are going out of their way to make things difficult for the replacement officials, making the games longer and less interesting. Classy, guys.

McPhallus

The controversy/media obsession with those fucking Kate Middleton topless sunbathing pics.  Seriously, who gives a fuck?

onan

Quote from: McPhallus on September 18, 2012, 06:37:09 AM
The controversy/media obsession with those fucking Kate Middleton topless sunbathing pics.  Seriously, who gives a fuck?

But I understand nekkid pictures. It is too hard to understand politics. And forget about the middle east.

And who wants to masturbate to a picture of Mitt and Obama?

BobGrau

As one of the minions who fund the Windsors' ridiculously extravagant lifestyles, I DEMAND topless pics of the Queen.
Come on, your Majesty. Diana would've been up for it.

Frys Girl

Quote from: MV on September 18, 2012, 03:00:12 AM

this is why i don't understand frys girl's reliable and consistent defense of iran. 

fg... i get it that you're of iranian extraction... but fuuuuck.  as with many things, the truth is probably somewhere closer to the middle.  just in terms of simple mathematical probability and averages, i find it impossible to believe every critique of the iranian regime can be brushed aside as a poor translation or a cheap trick of the news media.  that's just too convenient an explanation.  in 4 years, i can't recall you ever once agreeing with one iota of criticism against iran on this forum.  not even the most open and free societies on this planet are beyond reproach to the degree you seem to believe iran is.
I don't like Americans who obsess over Iran. It's pointless and it proves to me they are missing what's really important.

It has nothing to do with my extraction. I am against double-standards and foreign entanglements. The United States' Middle East foreign policy has always been nothing but wrong and stupid. I say that as an American. As for bad translations, yes, there are many. I wouldn't give a shit about a bad translation of some stupid Ahmadinejad speech, were it not for the fact that people are taking him so seriously, threatening war. It's amazing to me that with all these graduate degrees and Italian suits, people in polite society still can't figure out that he is a nobody. He only won the election because working class people preferred him to the sell out, corrupt piece of shit whom he ran against.

The lack of basic understanding and knowledge of Iran is mystifying. Ahmadinejad is like Mike Huckabee, minus a tV show, and minus the guitar skills, and minus the 200 pounds of lard.

Iran may not be free in the American sense, but I like to see countries defend themselves, Iran or otherwise. It's the same thing I want for America, and I say it as an American, thank you very much. As for Iran, it is a country with thousands of years of history and culture, it will defend itself. It's not just a country carved out by some fat British asshole's quill (Pakistan). All of its neighbors are militarizing and nuked up. It makes sense for Iran to do so.

Frys Girl

It's over. They used enough of the people's money to shut it down. There were pictures of them having sex, so I think that is why the lawyers acted so fast.