• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Eddie Coyle

The improbably and ironically named Josh Earnest.

Josh is one of those names that automatically transforms it's carrier into a smug asshole whose face should be blasted away via shotgun under the chin.

Sardondi

Careful, you don't want to jam up MV. A similar remark in an online discussion of the insanely long prison sentence the Silk Road guy got resulted in Reason magazine and its website being hit with police aids, search warrants and grand jury subpoenas to identify users who "threatened" a federal judge by saying she "should be put in a wood-chipper". Plus Reason mag was somehow gagged into silence so that they never said anything it for over a month. Now that is not only patently illegal, but classic Star Chamber behavior. But it is most appropriate that you should be speaking about the public face and spokesman of the fascist regime which is responsible for that bit of jack-booted thuggery.

Ah. Find a spark, and throw gasoline on it. My job here is done.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sardondi on July 13, 2015, 02:24:57 PM
Careful, you don't want to jam up MV. A similar remark in an online discussion of the insanely long prison sentence the Silk Road guy got resulted in Reason magazine and its website being hit with police aids, search warrants and grand jury subpoenas to identify users who "threatened" a federal judge by saying she "should be put in a wood-chipper". Plus Reason mag was somehow gagged into silence so that they never said anything it for over a month. Now that is not only patently illegal, but classic Star Chamber behavior. But it is most appropriate that you should be speaking about the public face and spokesman of the fascist regime which is responsible for that bit of jack-booted thuggery.

I'll invoke my Angela Davis rights. Somebody who actually provided an actual shotgun to kill an actual judge in 1970. Obama and his cadres will become so enraputred in reveries about Angela and Jon Jackson, that the charges will be dismissed in their euphoric haze.

I don't think the ACLU would help me. Lots of Josh-types in those ranks.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on July 13, 2015, 02:24:57 PM

Ha! Thanks, Sardondi, for putting our collective mind at ease.  And to think some folks were worried about Noory dropping the hammer.

wr250

trying to keep up with the art bell thread

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on July 13, 2015, 08:38:17 PM
trying to keep up with the art bell thread

It's better than trying to Keep Up With The Kardashians.

akwilly

loud motorcycles are the worst and so are the guys that drive them

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on July 13, 2015, 08:56:46 PM
It's better than trying to Keep Up With The Kardashians.

I wish the Ottomans kept up with them 100 years ago.

jazmunda

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 13, 2015, 09:21:53 PM
  I wish the Ottomans kept up with them 100 years ago.

he he. May I use that one the next time those beasts come up in conversation in some type of social situation that I'm forced to attend?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on July 13, 2015, 09:38:25 PM
he he. May I use that one the next time those beasts come up in conversation in some type of social situation that I'm forced to attend?

Feel free. Those lazy fucking Turks kill nearly 2 million "-ians", and yet the one brood that would be the most destructive in the future survived.

Or maybe that was the Ottomans plan on wrecking the West. Letting the Kardoouchians live and breed.

BASTARDS!

When I returned from my 3 years on Hawai'i , when I first heard of the Kardashians I thought the Star Trek people had done a spin off on Deep Space 9. Seems to me the incitement of minority groups I fear are being  manipulated for the ultimate purpose of creating the condition that will set off a martial law reaction  from  Washington.
Good to see your post Sardondi, you are missed.

After WWI the Ottomans were overthrown by the "Young Turks" movement and they started the Armenian Genocide. They in turn were overthrown by Mustafa Kemal (Attaturk) and the genocide ceased as Attaturk was secular and opposed the fanatisism and Islamic control of the "Young Turks".

jazmunda

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on July 13, 2015, 10:45:00 PM
When I returned from my 3 years on Hawai'i , when I first heard of the Kardashians I thought the Star Trek people had done a spin off on Deep Space 9. Seems to me the incitement of minority groups I fear are being  manipulated for the ultimate purpose of creating the condition that will set off a martial law reaction  from  Washington.
Good to see your post Sardondi, you are missed.

These are not the Kardashians you are looking for.

Quote from: jazmunda on July 14, 2015, 07:38:51 AM
These are not the Kardashians you are looking for.

They use prosthetic eyebrows to turn someone into a Star Trek alien.  Why not prosthetic butts?

Jackstar

Quote from: jazmunda on July 14, 2015, 07:38:51 AM

It annoys me that this is not real. I would buy a television for this.

bateman

Passive-aggressiveness.

onan

passive neighbors and aggressive care repairs

NightsAtSea

My housemate is forever putting the bananas and the butter dish in the fridge, so that no banana escapes browning for more than 36 hours and I may never have soft butter.

zeebo

Food packaging.  Do any of these brilliant package designers ever try opening their own stuff? 

Apparently btw there's a legitimate term for the frustration I feel.  It's called "Wrap Rage".

wr250

Quote from: zeebo on July 17, 2015, 04:08:00 PM
Food packaging.  Do any of these brilliant package designers ever try opening their own stuff? 

Apparently btw there's a legitimate term for the frustration I feel.  It's called "Wrap Rage".

use the light sabre zeebo

zeebo

Quote from: wr250 on July 17, 2015, 05:08:09 PM
use the light sabre zeebo

Mine's a bit too powerful for that.  Need to get one with a dimmer switch.   ;)

Eddie Coyle

When fireworks don't blow off some stupid motherfucker's hand.

PChirp

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 18, 2015, 09:54:21 PM
   When fireworks don't blow off some stupid motherfucker's hand.

I'd post so, so many pics here it'd get me banned, Eddie.  Otherwise, I know what you're getting at in real detail.  :-[

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: PChirp on July 18, 2015, 10:05:35 PM
I'd post so, so many pics here it'd get me banned, Eddie.  Otherwise, I know what you're getting at in real detail.  :-[

Since 11pm, some mongoloids have been setting them off at the beach down the street. The tits on a bull State Troopers drive right by, more concerned with ticketing drivers.

Firework injury pics are hysterical. Rotten.com used to be a haven for them.

PChirp

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 18, 2015, 10:11:33 PM
   Since 11pm, some mongoloids have been setting them off at the beach down the street. The tits on a bull State Troopers drive right by, more concerned with ticketing drivers.

Firework injury pics are hysterical. Rotten.com used to be a haven for them.

Rotten.com!  You and I are truly ARE two peas in a pod my friend!   ;D

Cheers!

PC

ER pics are always the best at presenting those, for your amusement.   ::)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: PChirp on July 18, 2015, 10:15:02 PM
Rotten.com!  You and I are truly ARE two peas in a pod my friend!   ;D

Cheers!

PC

I think Rotten.com and Mr.Skin were only sites I visited in 2000-2002.  :-[

Cheers!