• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

chefist

bateman

Quote from: chefist on July 10, 2015, 04:00:56 PM
Officially Hollywood has run out of creativity.

I think they're all pretty funny on SNL, but leave Ghostbusters the fuck alone. No Bill Murray = not Ghostbusters.

Jackstar

Costumes, haircuts, and Ghostmobile are all a fashion tragedy. Truly mystifying. Are all those gals so bent in the head that they think that looks good? Are they surrounded by Lorne Michaels' mewling, Greek chorus of sycophants, assuring them that everything they do is hilarious?

If Miley Cyrus does the cover song, that's it, I am out.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on July 10, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

Ugh...
What the?  I'm sure it's all PC.  How reassuring.  Hollywood sucks.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on July 10, 2015, 04:03:50 PM
I think they're all pretty funny on SNL, but leave Ghostbusters the fuck alone. No Bill Murray = not Ghostbusters.
They should have come up with an original idea...comedy team looks for ufos, mothman, bigfoot... Whatever...no, let's rehash GB...cack...

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on July 10, 2015, 04:12:19 PM
They should have come up with an original idea...comedy team looks for ufos, mothman, bigfoot... Whatever...no, let's rehash GB...cack...

I am okay with a relaunch, but look at those stripes, what the fuck, it's a crime against the human retina. Orange Is The New Black is the new girl power anthem, right?

Shameful. Low rent. Bourgeois. Tacky.

jazmunda

Ugh...

I'm dreading even seeing the trailer for this film. I'm positive I won't be stealing this movie let alone paying to see it.

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on July 12, 2015, 06:44:02 AM
which one is chunga?

Chunga, Church, the Ely UFO crash kids phone connection and Jess.

The GB reboot could be much worse: It could include Jeremy Renner/Hawkeye with his bow and arrows.

That's when you know you've hit skid row bedrock.

If the new GB has Murray on his deathbed, passing the torch, that would be a nice touch.

Bill does make a cameo appearance in it, right?  Right?  He agreed to, right?

This better not be like The Liberace Incident where I'm the last forum member to know the truth.

Ugh...
What the Hell is that? GhostBitches?
Tell me that aren't doing a remake of that show. FFS Hollywood, NO.

onan

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 12, 2015, 10:42:03 AM
What the Hell is that? GhostBitches?
Tell me that aren't doing a remake of that show. FFS Hollywood, NO.

Wish I had said this:

QuoteI’ll take Movies I Won’t See for a thousand Alex.
The Notorious G.O.P on July 10, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 12, 2015, 08:24:27 AM
The GB reboot could be much worse: It could include Jeremy Renner/Hawkeye with his bow and arrows.

That's when you know you've hit skid row bedrock.

If the new GB has Murray on his deathbed, passing the torch, that would be a nice touch.

Bill does make a cameo appearance in it, right?  Right?  He agreed to, right?

This better not be like The Liberace Incident where I'm the last forum member to know the truth.

Liberace Incident??  What??   ;) ;)

Quote from: onan on July 12, 2015, 11:19:40 AM
Wish I had said this:
Great job on the show the other night onan.
I guess it's real then. Disappointment of the highest order is the only thing I say I feel right now. The picture alone is enough to piss off any old school SNL fan, "original" GhostBusters movies. What is next, a Stripes remake so they can ruin that show forever? Harold Ramis has to be spinning in his grave. RIP. If you are able Mr. Ramis. I have to go puke now.

Jackstar

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 12, 2015, 11:32:40 AM
What is next, a Stripes remake

"C'mon, it's Afghanistan! We drive right in, we destroy their civilian infrastructure, we harvest some opium, we drive right out again! It's Afghanistan, c'mon, what could go wrong? C'mon!"

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 12, 2015, 11:32:40 AM
Great job on the show the other night onan.
I guess it's real then. Disappointment of the highest order is the only thing I say I feel right now. The picture alone is enough to piss off any old school SNL fan, "original" GhostBusters movies. What is next, a Stripes remake so they can ruin that show forever? Harold Ramis has to be spinning in his grave. RIP. If you are able Mr. Ramis. I have to go puke now.

Seth Rogan can play Bill Murray's role.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 12, 2015, 01:19:23 PM

"C'mon, it's Afghanistan! We drive right in, we destroy their civilian infrastructure, we harvest some opium, we drive right out again! It's Afghanistan, c'mon, what could go wrong? C'mon!"
No John Candy
No Harold Ramis
+sequels statiscally are usually failures of the highest level. It just wouldn't be right imo.

b_dubb

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 12, 2015, 01:22:26 PM
No John Candy
No Harold Ramis
+sequels statiscally are usually failures of the highest level. It just wouldn't be right imo.

I don't remember John Candy being in GB

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on July 12, 2015, 06:28:18 PM

He was the marshmallow man, uncredited.

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on July 12, 2015, 06:28:52 PM
He was the marshmallow man, uncredited.

You're evil. Keep up the good work.

Quote from: b_dubb on July 12, 2015, 06:28:18 PM
We were discussing "Stripes" at that point of the conversation. John Candy would have been pretty cool in GhostBusters imo.

b_dubb

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 12, 2015, 07:18:46 PM
We were discussing "Stripes" at that point of the conversation. John Candy would have been pretty cool in GhostBusters imo.
Agreed. John Candy was a funny funny guy.

Juan

"Orange whip, orange whip?"

BobGrau

I was full of sarcastic beloved-eighties-movie-reboot suggestions, but by the time I wrote this I'd arrived at Gremlins: the Musical.