• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Trolls, with or without soul patches

steelbot

When things sidetrack, especially when you've put a lot of time and energy into making sure it's nearly perfect!   8)

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on May 24, 2014, 05:11:01 PM
My understanding is that term refers to the small square of hair that grows directly below the lower lip, and above the chin--you can see The Dude's patch quite clearly in Onan's icon.

That little chin patch must have another moniker. I admit to some mild curiousity as to what it might be.
Taint broom

Birdie

I've consulted several facial hair id charts and as far as I can tell, Travolta's douchey chin hair is not yet a named style. One site described it as a chin hat. Another called it a nubbin. I like chin hat. It looks really, really stupid.
This is fun:
http://www.dyers.org/blog/beards/beard-type-chart/

Hmm. Maybe he has a modified chin puff?
This list does not show my husband's beard, the Lazy Biker or aka the Lazy Hippie

Tarbaby

Quote from: steelbot on May 25, 2014, 03:39:57 PM
When things sidetrack, especially when you've put a lot of time and energy into making sure it's nearly perfect!   8)
tell us the details?

steelbot

Quote from: steelbot on May 25, 2014, 03:39:57 PM
Otherwise known as canoeing  :P, I wonder if I roll something this silly, if it'll prevent it lol. It's a tulip!

"Objects in mirror are closer than they appear"

That's not good - they should be further than they appear.  And no, heh, I didn't get into a wreck or have a close call

McPhallus

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 26, 2014, 07:22:49 PM
That's not good - they should be further than they appear.  And no, heh, I didn't get into a wreck or have a close call

There's an incredibly sappy Meatloaf song addressing this very topic.

bigchucka

That fat man can sing...

jazmunda

Quote from: McPhallus on May 26, 2014, 07:29:30 PM
There's an incredibly sappy Meatloaf song addressing this very topic.

What is the "that" in "I would do anything for love but I won't do that"?

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on May 26, 2014, 08:46:51 PM
What is the "that" in "I would do anything for love but I won't do that"?

It's called pegging - I'm sure you're familiar.

RcCle

Quote from: bateman on May 26, 2014, 08:48:27 PM

Engaging in conversation with fidget... That's what he wouldn't do...And he would do ANYTHING, but he won't go near that..

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on May 26, 2014, 08:48:27 PM

Ah yes. I knew butt hurt had to be involved.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on May 26, 2014, 08:54:46 PM
Ah yes. I knew butt hurt had to be involved.

I see you know your butt hurt well.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on May 26, 2014, 09:03:26 PM
I see you know your butt hurt well.

After awhile the hurt just becomes a dull throb.

pate

Jackwagon... JacqueAces...  Yakov....

wr250

people who ramble on about the past, and how they were fucked over (in their opinion), but could of made it all good then,and didnt.

bateman

An older friend of mine (50) said 3 out of 4 of the last women he's been out to dinner with asked if they could order an extra entree to take home to their kid. There are women who seriously think that's acceptable?

aldousburbank

Quote from: wr250 on May 27, 2014, 09:44:45 AM
people who ramble on about the past, and how they were fucked over (in their opinion), but could of made it all good then,and didnt.
...and junk.

Jackstar

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2014, 04:21:12 PM
There are women who seriously think that's acceptable?

How can they know unless they ask?

Things are different for a dating single mother. For example, once they get asked out, they already know the fucker is desperate.

aldousburbank

An older friend of mine (50) said 3 out of 4 of the last women he's been out to dinner with asked if they could order an extra entree to take home to their kid. There are women who seriously think that's acceptable?
I know, it's so rude. My wife always wants to feed our 10 yr old that way too. Forget about it!  He can take his own ass out to dinner is my feeling on the matter. Geez.

bateman

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 27, 2014, 04:33:11 PM
I know, it's so rude. My wife always wants to feed our 10 yr old that way too. Forget about it!  He can take his own ass out to dinner is my feeling on the matter. Geez.

Meaning, the guy was expected to pay for the extra entree.

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2014, 04:39:29 PM
Meaning, I think, if you expect some take out, give some take out. I'll refrain from deploying the doggy bag analogy.

jazmunda

I bet you expect the sex to be consensual and free too. :P

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on May 27, 2014, 04:52:47 PM
I bet you expect the sex to be consensual and free too. :P
sometimes... ::)

ItsOver

With Noory being such a chick magnet, I can see Jorch asking a lady if they could order an extra meal or two for Tommy.  Probably hard to say no with Tommy setting between the two.

Is she paying for the babysitter? Might work out if thats the case.