• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on May 21, 2014, 06:32:36 PM
Have you considered very late term adoption?

very late term abortion might be better for my purposes.

Cynnie

Quote from: MV on May 21, 2014, 06:20:05 PM
i just found out that my mom thinks the earth is approximately 6,000 years old.

Me tooo ! My mom is all of a sudden spouting off creationism shit..this is NOT the woman I grew up with.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 21, 2014, 06:35:30 PM

I was trying to be politically correct. I don't need the right to lifers on my case too.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Cynnie on May 21, 2014, 06:41:49 PM
Me tooo ! My mom is all of a sudden spouting off creationism shit..this is NOT the woman I grew up with.

man.  what old age and the slow creep of death do to people.  i hope i don't go batshit when i get old or close to death and start hedging my bets be believing this shit.  if i do, each of the people on this forum have a preemptive license to come fist rape me as punishment.

some of you will line up faster than others, for sure.

wr250

Quote from: MV on May 21, 2014, 06:46:11 PM
man.  what old age and the slow creep of death do to people.  i hope i don't go batshit when i get old or close to death and start hedging my bets be believing this shit.  if i do, each of the people on this forum have a preemptive license to come fist rape me as punishment.

i believe it is called old-timers disease

jazmunda

Can we take a number now? I can wait.

eddie dean

Promises promises.

Naked Eyes - Promises Promises:
http://youtu.be/H8Q83DPZy6E

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on May 21, 2014, 07:31:50 PM
Promises promises.

Naked Eyes - Promises Promises:
http://youtu.be/H8Q83DPZy6E

I love early 80s music videos.

...  if i do, each of the people on this forum have a preemptive license to come fist rape me as punishment...

Is that supposed to punish you or us?

jazmunda

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 21, 2014, 07:45:16 PM

It could just be a punishment for us if you get my drift.

Cynnie

Fisting is soooo trendy

wr250

no i will not fist rape you. i will force you to listen to endless c2c with jorch noory shows until you come to  your senses.

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on May 21, 2014, 07:55:09 PM
no i will not fist rape you. i will force you to listen to endless c2c with jorch noory shows until you come to  your senses.

You horrible person. Fisting is so much more humane.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 21, 2014, 07:45:16 PM

It depends on where you are in your life.

Catsmile

...if i do, each of the people on this forum have a preemptive license to come fist rape me as punishment.

Lawd, pray for GoatsVee.

Once you see it... you will never unsee it.
And you will see it everywhere.

BobGrau

Ah, yes... of course the years were a lot longer, in those days.

jazmunda

Is there any chance she was counting in Dog Years?

Jackstar

On the flip side, my eighty-years-young mother has been watching the new Cosmos, and now she's convinced that no such place as Heaven can even exist.

Kind of a bummer, but I'm comforted to know that she'll find out the truth eventually. She'll love it: all her shoes will be there!

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 20, 2014, 08:14:59 PM
Never heard of them... But me guessin they be some crapwestern yodel'ers with made up names and
nice buns.
Yeah, they must work out.

paladin1991

Give or take.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on May 21, 2014, 06:35:30 PM
You first.

paladin1991

do we have to wait until you are old and saggy?  Can we hedge our bets and do it now?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 22, 2014, 10:30:35 AM
  do we have to wait until you are old and saggy?  Can we hedge our bets and do it now?

let me check the schedule.  sunday is "family day".

steelbot

I too recently had a friend tell me he only believes the Earth to be 6500 years old.  No shit, not lying, truly believes it.  Now trying not to be judgmental about it, I tried to plead as much science as I could, and he ended it with geology is wrong, and I don't believe in carbon dating.... ok...I can no longer take any thing you say serious.

I'm beginning to suspect the Earth is lying about its age.  Seems like it's been 6000 years old for a couple of decades at least.

Cynnie

Quote from: steelbot on May 22, 2014, 02:56:12 PM
I too recently had a friend tell me he only believes the Earth to be 6500 years old.  No shit, not lying, truly believes it.  Now trying not to be judgmental about it, I tried to plead as much science as I could, and he ended it with geology is wrong, and I don't believe in carbon dating.... ok...I can no longer take any thing you say serious.

What year did he get the brain injury ?

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 22, 2014, 03:16:51 PM
I'm beginning to suspect the Earth is lying about its age.  Seems like it's been 6000 years old for a couple of decades at least.

Yeah she's starting to show her age, she's just not as supple as before - some areas like the southwest for instance are in dire need of a good moisterizer.

steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on May 22, 2014, 04:12:53 PM
What year did he get the brain injury ?

lol - 1970...??  I don't know.  ::)