For this I appologize.

Metron2267

Oh Lordy, not the gushy mea culpa!!!!

;D

It's the jagoffs that drive these up your bumper that are the real problem:

Dr. MD MD

ksm32

More on trucks.

My wife has to travel to these little shithole towns a few times a year on business, oil related stuff. Pictured is what she found in the morning before driving home. When she arrived the night before there was a layer of snow on the ground and parking lines were not visible, but when the morning sun comes out and melts the frosty away..  Some guy must have been really pissed and it's fucking hilarious.

My truck would never be seen in such a way. Shaaame on her I say. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on November 10, 2018, 02:11:53 AM
More on trucks.

My wife has to travel to these little shithole towns a few times a year on business, oil related stuff. Pictured is what she found in the morning before driving home. When she arrived the night before there was a layer of snow on the ground and parking lines were not visible, but when the morning sun comes out and melts the frosty away..  Some guy must have been really pissed and it's fucking hilarious.

My truck would never be seen in such a way. Shaaame on her I say. ;D ;D ;D ;D

It might’ve been the entitled, boarish way she was driving before she parked too. Don’t forget about that.  ;)

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2018, 04:24:53 AM
It might’ve been the entitled, boarish way she was driving before she parked too. Don’t forget about that.  ;)
;D Or that horrible hip-hop  pitbull CD she blares on the system. Good God, man! That's one more reason to have separate trucks.

Although I think that music gets her all hot n' bothered, in a good way. Maybe there's a woofer under the drivers side seat :o

Dr. MD MD

Here’s a little test everyone can give themselves:

Do you spend as much or more time looking in your rearview mirror as you do where you’re going? If so, you may be an asshole driver.  :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 07, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
Oh Lordy, not the gushy mea culpa!!!!

;D

It's the jagoffs that drive these up your bumper that are the real problem:

Dieselfag 1 ton bro trucks are disgusting.

1/4 ton trucks on 1 ton axles are lit tho.

AZZERAE

Lesbians* who make everything about being lesbian (even the most casual of conversations).

*PBS

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 01:22:17 PM
June 8th?

Seriously 14? :o
No, not June 8th.  Where did you get that date?

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 08, 2018, 12:41:05 AM
No, not June 8th.  Where did you get that date?

Here:

Quote14

Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #13847 on: December 07, 2018, 07:08:00 AM »
Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
Less Filling
Lol.

AZZERAE

Bad manners. Those who are unnecessarily impolite. Being rude is understandable as a reaction to insolence, but unacceptable without just cause.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 13, 2018, 06:50:40 AM
Go fuck yourself...

I was merely joking, that took you a while to reply though Jesus.

Quote from: Azzerae on December 13, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
Bad manners. Those who are unnecessarily impolite. Being rude is understandable as a reaction to insolence, but unacceptable without just cause.
Just because they are a character, doesn't mean they have any character.   ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on December 13, 2018, 07:09:33 AM
I was merely joking, that took you a while to reply though Jesus.
Tick, Tock ;D

starrmtn001

I'm sorry if I was being rude.

What annoys me most?  Hypocrites. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 07:52:14 AM
What annoys me most? Hypocrites.

Hypocrisy and the human race were born to one another - none of us are free from the shackles of our own bigoted making.

However your point stands! The average hypocrite, and his or her obliviousness is an unrelenting thorn in the do-gooders side. Their ears, usually "ornamental" in nature, don't seem capable of receiving any well meant words whatsoever. They SPIT in the outstretched, helping hand of the paddler in the lifeboat - and stubbornly go down with the Titanic of dissimulation. Defiant! They dig in those heals, and DIE: a crucifixion by the rod in their own image!

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 13, 2018, 07:52:14 AM
I'm sorry if I was being rude.

I've never witnessed you display unnecessary rudeness in the time I've known you. You seem to have firm boundaries, but thats more of an admirable trait, I'd say.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 13, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
Hypocrisy and the human race were born to one another - none of us are free from the shackles of our own bigoted making.

However your point stands! The average hypocrite, and his or her obliviousness is an unrelenting thorn in the do-gooders side. Their ears, usually "ornamental" in nature, don't seem capable of receiving any well meant words whatsoever. They SPIT in the outstretched, helping hand of the paddler in the lifeboat - and stubbornly go down with the Titanic of dissimulation. Defiant! They dig in those heals, and DIE: a crucifixion by the rod in their own image!

I've never witnessed you display unnecessary rudeness in the time I've known you. You seem to have firm boundaries, but thats more of an admirable trait, I'd say.

Thank you, kind Sir.  But I'm no better, or worse, than any other poster on this forum.